Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 Empty
PostSubject: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 Jarred

Jarred was walking with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. For his stunning seventeen years of existence on earth, the blond doubted that he had ever felt happier. There was a twinkle in his eyes and a song in his mind. While he was usually a somber, stoic fellow, he was feeling particularly eager and immature that day. It wasn't because of something that had happened, but rather something that was going to.

Justine had finally agreed to go on a date with him.

Even though Jarred wasn't a particularly great looking guy, he wasn't ugly and he was sweet, smart, and funny. Most of his friends said that they viewed him as a brother, so getting a date wasn't easy. Of course, that coupled with have never been on a real date left some very untrue rumors about him, which only made finding a girl willing to go out with him that much harder. More than half of them thought that if he was asking them out, it was just to be his beard. It was almost as amusing as it was aggravating, because if he had gotten the chance to prove how heterosexual he was, there would be no questions about what he liked. Jarred, after all, hadn't even looked at a guy like that.

Spotting the beautiful, busty brunette, he grinned to himself and walked over to her. She was almost as tall as him with eyes the color of the ocean. everything about her was simply beautiful.

Walking up to the girl he hoped to make his girl friend, Jarred smiled at her and asked, "Looking forward to going to see Red Ridinghood?"

Justine glanced at the friends she had been speaking to. Both girls raised their hands innocently before turning and leaving her. Already, Jarred was starting to get a bad feeling. When Justin looked at him, he could see the guilt in her eyes already. While it pissed him off, he was half expecting what she said. In a sweet, apologetic tone, she told him, "Jarred, you're amazing. You really are, and I know I had a prior commitment with you, but...someone asked me out and I really like this guy. I mean, surely you can get that? He is my dream guy."

It sounded like a load of crap to Jarredand he didn't bother hiding the fact that he rolled his eyes. In a tired tone, he asked a question he already knew the answer to: "Who?"

"Brad," she confessed in a guilty tone.

Rolling his eyes again, Jarred inquired, "Do you realize that you won't be his one and only?"

Justine hesitated, a bright blush blooming on her cheeks. Looking away, she muttered, "I don't have to be at first. I will make him fall for me."

"Just like all the other girls he has stolen from me?" Jarred asked in a mocking tone.

Glaring at him, she snapped, "I wasn't yours to be stolen and if you're gonna be such an ass, maybe I should be happy I am going to him."

Cringing, Jarred quickly said, "I didn't mean it like that. It is just...it happens every time, ya know? Whatever-I don't care as long as we stay friends."

A soft smile appeared on Justine's face and she nodded quickly before turning back to her locker. Jarred turned away and started walking. He was frustrated, more than a little pissed off, and ready to knock some heads together. However, he was a skinny, weak kid. The chances of him knocking heads together was about as likely as not. That didn't mean he couldn't confront his had-been best friend over it.

The blond didn't even need to look around to find him. He always knew where Brad was, because him and the rest of the 'tough' kids always gathered in the same place. Walking past the goons, he went straight up to his once friend and crossed his arms. In a tone that was more bitter than angry, he asked, "Well Bradley? Gonna say this one was just chance too?"
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:09 am

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 Badboy-2-1

Brad woke up from hearing his mom pounding on the door. "Bradley, get up!" Brad opened his eyes and turned to his other side. He smiled at the female laying with him. "You stayed too long again," he smiled as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Bradley! Get out of bed!" she yelled as she jiggled the handle to his door.

"Alright mom, shit... Stop bitching at me!" he yelled back. He was extremely pissed off. He quickly got dressed, watching to female dress herself, he checked her out once more before heading into her direction. He stared her and then kissed her lips. "Wanna go again?" She laughed and slapped his arm, "Brad we have to go to school." But she knew he was serious and she really couldn't say no to him. With a smile and a nod, she laid down on his bed. He quickly jumped on top of her and started taking off their clothes.

Thirty minutes later they walked out of his room and headed out the front door. "Bye mom," he shouted as they got into his car. As they got out, she knew the drill. No kissing, no hugging. She went her way and he went his. His happened to be straight with his other "I don't give a fuck" friends. They normally stood on the side of the theater, smoking cigarettes and talking about everything. As he walked up to the group of guys they applauded him. "What'd I do now?" he asked throwing his bag to the floor.

"We saw Jenny get out of your car man. That's the third time this week!" claimed Ryan. Lloyd, Stanley and Dale laughed along with him. "Well, what can I say? The chick has nice tits!" The guys started laughing and then carrying on about other females they had fucked and dumped. But soon the conversation got quiet as a "nerd" approached them. Brad was leaned up against the wall when his less "cool" friend approached him. The guys snickered. "What did I do now?" He looked at the guys and said, "hey, I will catch you guys at a later time." The guys laughed and all patted his shoulders as they walked by. "See you later, loser!" they called at Jarred, laughing as the left the area.

Brad turned his head and watched them walk away, but as soon as they were out of sight he looked back at Jarred. "So I suppose the chick opened her big mouth? Umm, Justine right, I think that was the broad's name? She's a nice girl you know, well, she has a nice rack! And you know I love breasts!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 am

Jarred Thomas Powell
♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 Jarred1-1

"Fuck yourselves, assholes," Jarred muttered angrily. Though he said it, he was smart enough to not say it loud enough for any of the other guys to hear. He was a nerd for a reason: he was intelligent. There was no way he would be ignorant enough to do risk getting the shit beat out of him over something so stupid. It was tempting, god was it tempting, but it was stupid and he would leave the stupidity to lesser life forms.

One hand in his pocket and the other resting idly on his upper thigh, he looked at Bradley with disbelieve and disdain. How the hell had he been friends with this dick? He could hardly stand him now! Bradley treated women like shit, treated him like shit, was screwing up his own life, and generally was unpleasant.

Gritting his teeth and telling himself to be strong and ignore it, Jarred didn't say what he was thinking. Instead, he remarked, "Yeah, you seem to really like all the breasts I look at. It is almost creepy the way you manage to always go after the same girls I do." Jarred wasn't really going anywhere with the statement. He was merely being unpleasant and unfriendly to be unpleasant and unfriendly. It was petty, but at least it made him feel a bit better.

Shaking his head, he muttered with aggravation, "Fuck it. I don't care." Glaring at Brad, he told him, "I am sorry to have bothered your royal ass, Bradley. I keep forgetting that you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself."

With that, he turned to leave. He would go about his regular schedule: studying, talking to friends, walk home alone, text and call people while doing his home work, eat dinner, contemplate working out to get more muscular, and then go to bed. It was the same damn schedule and he was beginning to think that it was the one he would live by until he got out of high school.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 am

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 Badboy-2-2

Brad smiled, picked up his bag, and followed after his frustrated friend. "Oh come on buddy, you know I care about you, but other parts of me have desires that need to be regularly fulfilled. It's not my fault they choose this... " points to his dick, "over you. You get that right?" he asked with a smile. Of course Jarred didn't get it. He actually liked girls for being girls, something about their personalities or some shit. Brad tried to pay attention to his life long friend speak, but sometimes he was just boring Brad to death. Brad finally stopped his friend and turned him to face him.

"Let me make it up to you. I don't know how, but I promise I will find a way soon!" he exclaimed just as a cheerleader walked over to him and rested her hands around his arm. "Come on Brad, I have to show you what I got you!" she chirped at him with excitement. He gave a smile to his friend and then grabbed onto Chelsae's hand. "I will talk to you later Jarred! And don't forget to write my paper!" he always threw in that last part to show the girls how tough he was. He walked not far away from Jarred, before the girl was laughing and pushed Brad against the wall. She held his shirt tight in her fists and smiled up at him. They both leaned in for a long and drawn out kiss.

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:03 am

Jarred Thomas Powell

Jarred didn't even look back. He was going to listen to that asshole demean women. When he heard the question, his response was to lift his middle finger over his shoulder. Fucking bastard should be neutered so that his brain would get some of the blood that went straight to his crouch. Glaring at he was stopped, Jarred assured him sharply, "The last, the very last thing I want or need is you attempting to make anything up to me. For all I know, you'll show up with one of the billions of sluts you've slept with and think that telling her to let me touch her boobs would make us even."

Not sticking around, Jarred left as soon as the idiot girl walked up. Once again, he raised his middle finger and kept walking. He knew that Brad was too focused on getting an STD to give a damn. Still pissed off, now more at himself than at his has-been friend, Jarred quickly went to his locker and got his books. Heading to homeroom, he spoke with Natalie, a beautiful raven haired girl. The two had been friends since the start of the year and Natalie was probably the only one he had blatantly told about his paranoia about Bradley. Rather than mock him, she had advised him to stay away from his friend. That was probably when Jarred had honestly given up on being friends with the rebellious boy. Though he had never asked Natalie why she thought so, he trusted her judgement.

Rather sadly, his day passed just as he had expected it to. However, when the bell rang and he walked out to his car, the normalcy of it ended. Because of his stupid conversation with Bradley, the dumbass's followers had taken it upon themselves to get even. The car that Jarred had saved up and slaved away to earn for five years now had three slashed tires, a broken window, and a penis spray painted on the hood. Groaning with despair, Jarred rocked back and forth on his feet, contemplating what he could do. The school didn't have cameras on the parking lot, so there was no way he could find out who it was. Even if he did, it would be impossible to press charges, because no one would rat them out.

Gritting his teeth, he muttered angry swears under his breath as climbed in the front seat of his car and just sat there. He had no clue what he was going to do. Not only could he not get home (since it was several miles away), but he had forgotten his cellphone at home. Glaring at the steering wheel, Jarred thought back to the times before that Bradley's stupid little friends had done shit like this. They didn't even need a reason. Maybe it was just chance that it was his car or chance that he had spoken to his ex-friend that day. Either way, that didn't fix his problem.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am

Brad finished his business with the female, Chelsae, and then continued on his way to class. School was a drag to him. He could be doing so many better things, like having sex, drinking, hanging with the guys, or having a threesome. That had always been a desire of his, plowing two girls at once. He smiled at the thought from time to time. In his last class, which he actually went to, he looked out the window and saw a horrible sight. Ryan, Lloyd, Stanley and Dale were outside in the parking lot. This was never a good sight.

Brad could basically do as he pleased in his last class, since a few months back he screwed his teacher right on her desk. She loved everything about him, even knowing he objectified women daily. She wanted him just as bad as he wanted her, the first time. He stood up in back of the class, gave her a smile, and walked out of the class. No questions, no comments. He could do as he pleased.
He walked out to the parking lot where his friends were gathered. As he got closer he realized their loitering around a certain car. Jarred's car. 'Fuck', he thought to himself. "What are you guys doing exactly?" he asked as he walked up to his friends. The all stopped what they were doing and looked up at Brad. "Eh, we were just hanging out, right guys?" said Dale as he looked at the other three. Brad looked at the car, he knew better than to trust them. "Move from the car." The guys didn't budge. He balled his fists and demanded yet again, "I said move. Do I need to force you all to move?"

Slowly the guys moved away from the car, revealing their work. "What the fuck is this?" The guys started snickering as Brad moved around the car, inspecting it. "Well, we saw the little shit head talking to your girl," said Lloyd. "And we know how much you hate that," commented Stanley. "You did this because of..." he stopped himself and looked at Ryan, "what girl?" Ryan looked at the others and then Brad, "you know, Natalie. We saw him talking to her." Brad closed his eyes and shook his head. "We haven't dated in forever and you are telling me you slashed his tires, broke a window, and spray painted a dick on his car because he talked to Natalie?"

The guys looked around at each other and all nodded their heads, "yeah we thought that's what you would want?" Dale questioned. Brad had to calm his nerves, since he was getting incredibly angry. "Get the fuck out of here, all of you. Don't even fucking call me today." He glared at them as they walked away from the car and back towards the school. Brad hadn't parked too far away from Jarred's car and decided to sit and wait for Jarred to see his own possession super fucked up. He didn't have to wait long. The bell rang and Jarred was right on time as always. He sure was good at getting places at the exact time that he needed to be there.
When he realized his friend was distraught, he started the engine of his 1960 Mustang and drove towards Jarred's car. He parked right behind it, stopping the flow of traffic. He honked the horn once, getting Jarred's attention. Jarred stepped out of the vehicle. Brad already had the window rolled down as he yelled to Jarred, "let me give you a ride home and we will figure this car shit out together?" His tone was honest and meaningful. He really did want to help his longest friend. Even though it wasn't his fault, he felt guilty. 'Guilt, what a weird feeling,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 am

Jarred Thomas Powell

Jarred heard the hook and when he saw who it was, he almost didn't respond...almost, but then he realized that if he did ignore Bradley, people would blame him for traffic being held up, rather than blame the tough guy that could stand up for himself. Gritting his teeth and silently doing advanced algebra in his mind to keep himself from showing annoyance, he clambered out of his car and shambled over towards Brad's. Giving brunette a disbelieving look, he asked, "In what universe is it a good idea to get in the car of the guy that just trashed yours? Sorry, but I'll pass. You probably have some hooker to pick up anyway."

With that, the fair haired blond turned away and decided that he would walk. Maybe, if he was lucky, one of his friends would see him and pick him up. Then he would not only get a ride home, but the chance to talk one on one with a girl, possibly even score himself a date. It would certainly be the perfect turn around for his absolutely crappy day.

Just before he could take his first step, however, his eyes landed on an all too familiar silver Toyota Camry. Instantly, he spun away and marched over to the passenger side of Bradley's car and climbed in. Slamming the door shut, he pulled on his seat belt and told the other, "Forget everything I just said. Thanks for the ride home. Don't worry about the car. I have insurance and tomorrow I have an interview, so I can pay for whatever repairs my policy doesn't cover. Can we go now?" Despite how fast his words were, his tone was completely calm, even a trifle friendly.

It was fake though.

Jarred knew that acting friendly was excepted of him, if his hadbeen friend was playing nice. It was especially important now because he knew that walking home would not only be dangerous, but also very, very stupid. Sure, taking a ride from the same asshole that had more than likely trashed his car was stupid, but walking would have been even stupider. He had been stuck between two levels of idiocy and like always, he had chosen what looked to be the lesser evil.

Fidgeting nervously, he drummed his fingers on his knee and continuously moved his head to look out the windows, not really focusing on where they were going or what was being said. It was obvious that he was distracted and looking for something.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 am

Brad smiled at his old friend as he approached the car, but then was soon not so happy when he was insulted. Sure, he could pummel the kid for his sour words, but Brad wasn't like that... always. Jarred had a soft spot in his heart, as strange as it was. He closed his eyes and tried to knock the words out. "I'm not picking up any bitches, just my best friend for like allof my life." He watched Jarred walk away and then soon rested his head against the headrest of his seat. He closed his eyes, but then was quickly opened when he heard his passenger door open and someone get in. He knew it was Jarred, but he had to look to make sure.

"So glad of you to join me." As he saw the car door slam closed, he drove out of the parking lot. As he listened to Jarred's words, he just smiled. "Whatever you say kid." Brad tried to pretend not to care, but since the car was dead silent, he looked over at Jarred and then pulled the car next to a park. "Look, I had nothing to do with your car getting fucked up. I know who did it and I even stopped them from creating more damage." His eyes never left Jarred. "You have to believe me dude. I wouldn't lie to you. Shit you know I would never lie about a car. If anyone touched my baby," he paused as he stroked the dashboard, starring at it, "I would rip out their intestines and make them eat them." His eyes averted back to Jarred. "I swear I didn't do it Jarred. You don't really think I did do you?"

Without getting an answer, he started to drive once again. "I am very sorry about what happened and even though I had no say in the matter, I feel it's somewhat my fault. So I will make it up to you someway, somehow. And I promise that. If there's every anything you need or want, just tell me." He started driving the back roads so they could have more time together, hoping they could reconnect like the old days.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 am

Jarred Thomas Powell

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say man," Jarred answered in a distracted murmur, not really giving a damn. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a voice ranted that if he had been the same Brad that was Jarred's childhood friend, he would believe him without a doubt, but he was so different that it was impossible to put any faith in his words. However, that part of his mind didn't reach the surface, because there was so much more going on in the forefront of it and the majority of his mind just wanted Brad to shut up and drive. When he did, a small smile appeared on Jarred's lips and he murmured, more to himself than to Brad, "It doesn't matter. Not anymore."

They had been driving on backroads for a few minutes before Jarred realized where they were. Looking around, he was obviously confused. Why hadn't Bradley taken him straight home? Shaking his head, he looked at the other boy and asked, "Why are driving here why? If it because you want to convince me that it wasn't you, it was your cronies, fine, I believe you. Keep the bastards on a tighter leash." His eyes flicked away and he shook his head before he could say more. He always did that. He would never say everything on his mind and would give up before even trying to express what he was thinking or feeling. It was a habit he had fallen into after getting used to being ignored. Some girls thought it was cute, but most others got annoyed with it. It was just another strike against him getting a girl friend. Of course, it didn't matter. Even if he did get a girl by some miracle, Brad would just steal her away. The thought made him want to groan with annoyance.

Abruptly, he started laughing. For no real reason, he joked, "You could quit cock blocking me, aye? Half the girls you stole...there is no way they were your type. What the hell do you have against me?" Despite the fact that it actually did annoy him, his tone danced with laughter and there was honest curiosity in his tone. "And don't just say that you don't mean to. No one buys that shit."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Brad stopped in the middle of a lone street. He placed both hands atop the wheel and looked over at Jarred. "So you don't believe the words I just told you? If you want we can go to the guys houses right now and I will kick each and everyone of their asses in front of you, one at a time. Just say the word Jarred." He stared at his best friend and then turned his head out the windshield. "I know we have both done a lot of changing and I know I seem to just fuck everything that moves, but that's not always true. Well, it's actually maybe 10 percent that I actually just have a one-night stand. What most people don't see is the friendship and relationship we share, before, during and after the fact. Some people have needs and I like to help them, by full filling my own." He chuckled at himself. Half of what he just told Jarred was a complete and utter lie, but he honestly felt bad for his car. Stealing females was always a fun game, but in order to make Jarred believe him, he was going to have to get the help of some females. He smiled and took the car out of park. He raced down the street going at least 15 miles over the speed limit. He didn't give a shit.

He finally came to s atop when he arrived outside a house. He looked over at Jarred. "Look, there's a very attractive, smart, funny and interesting girl that has been asking me about you for ages. Now this is your chance to go talk to her. Yes she is single and no we have not had sex." He smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Jarred Thomas Powell

The offer to go after the guys appealed to him, if he was honest, but Jarred was a master of lying to himself and keeping himself under control. So, it was reflexive that he rolled his eyes and assured Bradley, "No need. Violence only incites more violence, so I'll pass." It was probably no surprise to anybody that that was how he would reply...and in the back of his mind, he had the thought that he would love to prove them wrong just once.

The excuse that was offered sounded like a load of bull to the blonde, but he kept his mouth shut for a moment. While some of the girls might be interested in it, the few he had been serious about were far from the type to have a sex friend. 'Maybe,' Jarred thought sarcastically, 'Maybe I am just a bad judge of character. Who knows.' With a slight shake of his head, he couldn't help teasing the other, "Well, maybe if it wasn't for all of the crying that move of them do a week or so later, I would be a bit more believing...What the hell, we were friends, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and quit bitching about it."

As the car leapt forward, he leaned back in his seat and watched the world fly past. It was easy to just fall into the silence and thoughtlessness of driving. It ended all too soon as they stopped and Brad spoke again. Jarred's arms crossed over his chest and his lips tilted downward with disbelief as all of the worst possibilities instantly went through his head.

But something urged him to trust Bradley.

It was a mistake, probably, but he decided to let himself believe what the other was saying. Rather than think about it, he climbed out of the car and headed towards the door. Glancing back once at the car, he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:01 pm

As soon as Jarred was out of the car, Brad smiled. He pulled out his phone and texted the female of the house. Soon after the front door opened. Rylie stood, dressed in a tank top and short shorts. She had a loving smile as she looked at Jarred. The look on her face was shy and shocked. She couldn't believe he was actually here. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house, closing the door. "Hi... Jarred..." she said shyly. She giggled as she led him into the family room. She sat down on the couch, releasing his hand. "Please, feel at home." She looked around the room and then continued to smile at Jarred.

Brad sat in his car and turned the radio on. He knew this was going to be a while, but he knew what Rylie was capable of and how she would use her tools for good, as she had once done for Brad. She promised a long time ago, she would do one great deed for him, proving her love for Brad. It was a trap for the poor geek, but Brad needed his old friend to trust him once again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Jarred Thomas Powell

"Rylie?" Jarred replied, his tone betraying his shock. Out of all of the dozens of girls at their school, he would and could never believe that a girl like her would be interested in him. Following behind her, the young genius stuffed his free hand into his pocket. Shaking his head, he told her, "Don't take offense to this, but did Brad tell you to do this? If he did, I won't be offended. I get that he wants to be friends again or whatever, but for him to drag you in on this is bull shit." Jarred wanted her to deny it, to say that she really liked him, but he wasn't sure if he could believe it. It just didn't seem realistic that someone as beautiful as her would like him...and it seemed even less likely that she hadn't been with Brad before. Of course, most of the girls in their school had been seduced by Bradley at one point or another, so he had trouble believing that about any of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Rylie smiled at him like he was crazy. "What are you talking about? I have been bugging Brad to get you and me alone for like... weeks on end. He keeps telling me no, that 'I'm not the type of girl you go for' and things like that. He texted me to tell me you were actually here. At first I so didn't believe him, but... Here you are!" She jumped up from the couch, wrapping her arms around his neck. She placed her lips on his cheek and kissed him quickly. After letting go of his neck, she sat down again. "So I know I don't really know you at all really... I've only seen you a couple times with Brad... Can you tell me about yourself?" She crossed one leg over the other, and placed both hands on her lap. In all reality, Rylie did in fact have a crush on Jarred, so hearing from Brad that he wanted her to fuck him, she was more than overjoyed.

"Please sit down Jarred. I promise not to bite... hard!" she smiled in awe at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Jarred Thomas Powell

The response seemed genuine enough, and Jarred was naive enough to believe her. When she hugged him, he wasn't sure if he should return the embrace or not, though a blush bloomed on his cheeks as she kissed him. Pushing aside the last of the hesitance still in him, he sat down across from her. With a slight shake of his head, he answered, "I would be a lot more interested in learning about you...I-I just realized what you just said." he added with a laugh, as the 'I don't bite hard' comment finally clicked in his head.

Laughing slightly, he told her, "I to ask: Why would a beautiful girl like you be interested in me? I mean, most of the girls I know only would have dated me because we connected on some emotional level...So...do you just dig brainiacs?" In his own nerdy, almost shy way, he was teasing and flirting with Rylie. It was true though. Good looking or not, most girls didn't see that when they looked at him. They saw boring, which he sort of was. With a set schedule and a serious out look, there wasn't a lot of appeal to the girls that were his age. They wanted the bad boy...and they only wanted the good boy when they actually got to know him. Rylie hadn't spoken to him outside of class, so he was curious...and he was curious about more than that, as his eyes showed by drifting over her body curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Rylie tilted her head back as she started to laugh. This was going to be very easy for her. He was genuinely funny. Brad never told her that. Rylie was no fool to the game of cat wants to fuck mouse. "Actually, I am looking for a cute geeky boy to do my homework!" she smiled at him widely as she laughed at her own joke. "I'm just kidding... Unless you want to come to my room and help me study. I have a huge test in Human Physiology, and I'm not one hundred percent sure I will do well." As she waited for her answer, she bit her lower lip. He was very cute indeed. Probably much cuter than she had ever imagined. As her eyes moved along the bends and folds of his body, she smiled. Her hazel eyes met his and focused on them alone.

Brad sat in his car, looking at the time, he started to grow anxious. "What happened to quickies these days?" he asked himself. But he wasn't going to ruin anything. Not this time. He figured Jarred would have been all over her by now. She was dressed for the part and normally she would be upfront with males. 'Maybe Jarred started crying like a little bitch' he thought to himself. The thought of him crying on her shoulder over not being accepted or some stupid shit made him laugh. He grabbed his bag from the back seat and took out his PSP and started playing.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Jarred Thomas Powell

A laugh escaped him and with a wink, he told her, "How about I just tutor you instead? You'll go farther that way." The human physiology remark completely went over his head, and innocently, he nodded and stood up. The smile on her face made him grin. She was cute. As their eyes met, he held out his hand for her and invited her jokingly, "Lead the way." As she stood up, his eyes traveled over her skimpily clad body once again, lingering on her ass and hips for a second before jumping back up to her gaze. Her eyes were beautiful, though he couldn't help thinking that she would have been breath taking with golden eyes, rather than hazel. Of course, he had always had a thing for golden brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Rylie grabbed his hand and stood up, leading the way to her room. Up one flight of stairs and down a long and dark hallway, vacant of all people besides the two of them. She opened the door to her room, revealing the very feminine decor. Most of the things in her room were clad in pink. She walked him to her bed and forced him to sit. She walked back to the door and closed it. "So we won't be bothered... Studies are super important." She turned and covered the knob with her back, pushing her chest forward for him to see her cleavage better. Her C size breasts were almost too big compared to her itty bitty waist. She locked the door behind her back. She walked to her desk and picked up a paper from it. She read over it for a moment and then smiled at Jarred.

"First question..." she looked at the paper and then looked back up at him. "Where is the clavicle located?" Her eyes moved back to him and a slight smile laid on her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Jarred was an ass man, but the view from the bed as she bent forward could have turned a hard core ass man into a titty fan, and he was no exception. Her proportions were thinner than he liked them, but oh so beautiful. Standing up, he walked over to her and smiled at her. Pointing at his own first, he said, "It is located here or-" pausing, he gently touched hers, his finger tips light as they ran over his silky skin. "Right here. It is the longest bone that is horizontal in your body." Thoughtlessly, his fingers traced over the bone to her shoulder before he realized what he was doing. Then, he quickly moved his hand away. Smiling bashfully, he apologized quickly, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:16 pm

As he stood up, she smiled. He walked over to her and her heart raced. As she felt his skin touch hers, she wanted more. She looked down at his finger and then lifted her eyes to meet his. "Don't worry about it, but I can't really tell which one it is..." She grabbed the straps of her bra and her shirt, pulling them both to the sides of her arms, letting them dangle. She grabbed his hand and coursed it over her collar bone. "You mean these ones?" she asked innocently. "I always seem to get them mixed up with the femur," she giggled. She forced his hand down a little, letting his fingertips touch her soft and perky breasts. Her eyes stared into his the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

With a slight chuckle, he was about to explain a trick to remember it when she drew her bra and shirt strap down. Trying to keep his brain on topic, he nodded and told her, "Yep, this is your collar bone or clavicle." As his hand was forced down, his eyes widened slightly, though his expression shifted into a devilish smile. His hand moved to her thigh, and he innocently teased her, "I have no idea how you could mistake your femur for your clavicle. It is all the way down here." Running his hand along her thigh, he told her, "Your femur is the biggest bone in your body...and also the most painful to break." His fingers side up her side to the bottom hem of her shirt, as he leaned towards her slightly and asked in a low voice, [b]"Do you want a good way to memorize it quickly?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Rylie leaned in close to him as she felt his hand touch her thigh. Her eyes sparkled with glee as she stared into his. "Yes, teach me please." Her voice was low and seductive. His nerdy info was rather cute and adorable, but she wanted to see the animal of this shy male. All males have that passion of desire burning deep inside them. Some, you just have to work to see it. If he was going to go on about how the bones were and why they are completely different, she was just going to start forcing herself on him. He was cute, she wanted him, and she was going to get what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

"M'kay, to start with, along your shoulders-" he said, moving his hand up her body, to her shoulders, his finger tips never leaving her, "You have the humerus-" he ran his fingers over her upper arm, over her shoulder to her shoulder blade, "your scapula, and your clavicle." His hand came up to her collar bone and ran along it to her other side, where he repeated the bones in reverse, his finger tips light, almost enough that it could pass for just pointing them out, if it wasn't for the smoldering look in his eyes. He wanted to kiss her, and instead of hold himself back as he normally would, he leaned in and gently touched her lips to hers. Drawing back after a moment, he looked into her eyes and asked in a slightly uncertain voice, "Uh, that all makes sense right? Humerus, scapula, clavicle, they all go together to make up your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Rylie watched as his hand moved over her body, touching key bones in his little shpeal. Her eyes looked up at his just in time to feel his lips pressed against hers. She closed her eyes and opened them as soon as he pulled away. "Mhmm... " was all she could get out before lunging herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and forcing her lips against his. She kissed him hard, burning with desire for him. She slowly pushed him to the bed, until he was seated and she pushed his back onto the mattress, not breaking the kiss for not even one second. One hand ran to his head and grabbed at his hair, holding it tightly. Finally she broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, like a deer in the headlights. "Oh I am sorry.. I didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Jarred kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her waist as he walked backwards and sank down. His hands slid up to tangle in the base of her hair as he kissed her deeply. His other slid down to her rear to draw her closer to him on the mattress. When the kiss broke off, a blush bloomed on his cheeks as he realized what he was doing. Moving his hands away, he touched her chin lightly with his finger tips before asking joking, "How could you be sorry?" Kissing her again lightly, he nudged her away before sitting up.

Knowing his hair was ruffled and he looked a mess, he laughed slightly and apologized, "Sorry. This is moving fast, huh? How about you give me your number and we go for a date or something? I mean, necking is awesome, but I really would like to get to know you a little better before we do anything serious, ya know?" Sweet, naive, he was sincerely eager to have a relationship with her now. Maybe it was just because she was hot, but she seemed so special to the hormone driven teenager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next