Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:52 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 84ada2a1

Nico huffed as Jay walked off. He didn't want this to end so easily, he wanted to 'teach Jay a lesson', but he knew he couldn't, and he knew he shouldn't. So he just watched him walk away.

Suddenly Vanya was in front of him, asking if he was alright. Nico felt fine, but only because of the adrenaline still in his body. He knew he'd be a little sore later. He felt Vanya's hands over his body, and then suddenly he was being pulled into the forest, away from prying eyes. He heard a small chirping, but was pushed onto a log before he could see what it was. Then he remembered about Vanya's bird.

He let Vanya tend to the wounds he could find, before pushing him away from him, "I'm fine. I'm perfect. You..." Then he remembered that he'd pushed the boy earlier, "Oh, god, I pushed you. Did I hurt you? And..." Suddenly he was angry again. "And how could you let them do that to you? Why? Why don't you tell anybody, or hurt them back?" He stood up and looked down at Vanya. He wanted to slap the boy for caring about Nico more than himself. He didn't deserve to be treated like this, even if his mother was a prostitute.

He sighed and sat back down, but couldn't keep the frown off his face. "Why?"

[[ that's fine, I would have probably written the same thing anyways. xP And the cuts are fine also, he's not a perfect fighter, but he's pretty good. P: ]]

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 Anime-10

Vanya blinked as he was pushed away. His mouth, open to say he was fine, snapped shut as the prince started yelling at him. He let the tirade run, knowing it would do know good to speak until Nicolaus took a pause.

"What could I do? Their families have wealth I can only dream of and let's not forget the fact that I'm only five foot four. They have well over a couple of inches on me. Who could I go to? The faculty here hate me only because I'm smarter than them in most subjects. The families of the students here loath me because I make their children look stupid. What would you have me do, when three guys hold me down? They were bigger and stronger." He hissed angry at his own faults. He took a couple of deep breaths before speaking again. "I'm not like you, I don't have someone who will teach me to defend myself like the nobles do. I don't have friends here to protect me. My mother's a whore for realms sake. My father was one of the people she slept with and she doesn't bother to find out who. It's just........tiring."

Vanya turned and smiled at the little blue jay before looking over it. The little guys wing was finally healed, so Vanya took the bandages off and let it fly away.

'Just like everything else' He thought with a sad smile. He turned back to Nicolaus, feeling guilty for having yelled at the prince for his own faults.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. It's no one's fault but my own. I know that." he smiled weakly before thinking quickly. "Wait....class, we have to go to the next class. Well, I have to get to class. I suppose you know all the stuff already."

(((XD I giggled at Nico I really did)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 am

Nico sighed after Vanya was through ranting at him. He was right, and Nico knew it. Still... he felt he had to do something about it. After all, he was the prince of this place. He had the power. But he also knew Vanya wouldn't let him do anything. He stared at the purple-haired boy as he let his bird fly away. Nico watched it until he couldn't see it anymore, then looked around. He mumbled under his breath, "I should just take you out of here..."

He looked up at Vanya when he started talking again. "Don't worry about it," he responded. Suddenly Vanya was worried about his next class. "Don't go if you don't want to. I'll make sure you don't get into trouble." He stood up and stretched his arms behind him, "But if you want to go, I'll go with you anyways. I'm staying with you, at least for today." He turned away towards to school vaguely wondering how bad the staff is that they don't notice bullying.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 am

Vanya blinked as the words came out of Nico's mouth. A small smile split across his face before he ran and hugged Nico from behind. He nuzzled his face in between Nico's shoulder blades, holding him closer.

"Do you really think I wouldn't be yelled at if I skipped class?" He whispered, excited about doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. He had never disobeyed the rules before and for once he felt like saying to hell with it. "Where do you want to go?"

He wondered if Nicolaus's parents would be angry that their son skipped school. Probably not since the prince already knew everything that was being taught. Smiling he let go and walked in front of Nicolaus.

"Your parents won't mind will they?" he questioned, not wanting the other male to be yelled at because of him.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 am

Nico was surprised when he felt Vanya's arms around him. He tried to stay serious, but he couldn't help the light blush that spread over his cheeks, or the smile that tugged at the corner of his lips. He looked down at Vanya's arms when he answered. "Nah, I'll make sure they know it was important. Maybe I'll tell them you had an official notice from the royal family saying they need you for whatever," Nico shrugged, "Or something like that. I'll think of something better later."

He couldn't keep the smile off his face when he heard how excited Vanya is. He wanted him to enjoy today, at least. "My parents won't be mad. They would probably prefer if I stayed here, but they won't make me." He unhooked Vanya's arms from around him and turned to face the smiling boy.

"So where do you want to go today," he asked. "I can go almost wherever I want, so let's do something you want to do instead." Nico looked down at Vanya, still smiling at him. He wondered what kind of stuff he liked to do, or if he'd be greedy like most people. He doubted Vanya was greedy, but everybody has some greedy seed in their mind, and it wouldn't surprise Nico if he was greedy.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 am

Vanya tilted his head to the side in thought before smiling. He wanted to go swimming, even if the weather wasn't quite warm enough for it, he still wanted to go.

"I want to go swimming. Come on, I know a small pond that no one else knows about. We should stop by my house and get some lunch and extra clothes......maybe we shouldn't go swimming. It's cold after all, hmm, I'm not sure. I mean, I've never been able to do what I wanted. Ah~ let's go to the pond and have a picnic and you can teach me how to write as beautifully as you or whatever else we want to do." Vanya bounced a little, excited at the thought of going to the pond he had found a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 am

Nico smiled as he followed Vanya, "Whatever you want~". He couldn't keep the grin off his face. He loved doing this, letting people do whatever they want. He frowned for a second, "Where do you want to get the food at? We can go to my house and let the chef make us something. Unless you'd prefer to make something, of course. Today is your day. Ah, what's the saying? Carpe Diem?"

He knew today was going to be a good day. He woke up feeling great. Despite getting in a fight, it was a good fight, and he won anyways. And then he got to spend the day with a cute boy. He had to yell at himself for thinking that, but he didn't let it bother him to much. Today was too nice of a day. He suddenly started feeling giddy at the idea of a picnic. He wondered what they'd be having, and whether or not Vanya would decide for or against swimming.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:21 pm

"Uhm, why don't I make the food since I'll be going to your house later. Come on." Vanya grabbed Nicolaus's hand and led him away from the school, smiling when none of the school faculty came out to stop them. With an excited sound, he led the way to his house. It was a good way from the school and a bit into the woods.

The structure was small, one story and made of wood. There were a few flowers outside in front of the house but nothing else to suggest anyone lived there. Vanya pulled Nicolaus into the house leaving him at the door. He turned down the hallway and went to the room at the end. He opened the door quietly and let out a sigh of pity. His mother lay on the bed, another guy beside her, this one looked old enough to be her father. They were lounging, not asleep and they looked like they were about to go for another round. Closing the door just as quietly he walked back out into the living area.

"We're going to have to stay quiet and I'm sorry for the sounds. Mom is working. I'll make the food quickly." he whispered, pulling the prince into the small kitchen. He quickly began to make various foods, ignoring the muffled sounds coming from the bedrooms. He was used to them so they didn't really bother him, though he was embarrassed at having Nicolaus over while such acts were going on. When the food was done, he put it in a box and shoved his blanket inside. He went about and packed what little clothing he had and left a note for his mom where she would find it. He knew she wouldn't mind his finding a better home. She had been trying to put him in a better environment for years, though not because she hated him. No, she wanted him out of this hell hole because she loved him.

"Alright, I'm ready." he said, dragging the prince out of the house and into the woods. It took about twenty minutes to find the little pond again, the cerulean blue water sparkling against the sun.

Setting the things he carried down, Vanya went towards the water and put his hands in, shivering at how right the temperature felt. He stripped of his school uniform shirt and debated on whether he should shuck his pants or not. Smiling as an evil plan formed in his head he dropped to the ground as if looking for something.

"Nico~ I lost something can you come help me?" he called out, sitting back with a puppy dog look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 am

Nico followed Vanya happily to his house. He had a quaint little house, although it was a little bland looking. When Vanya pulled him into the house, he almost missed what he meant by 'working'. He was a little curious as to why she'd work here instead of an actual brothel, but he figured it was actually safer to be in your own home. It didn't faze him though, and he easily ignored it, though he could tell Vanya was embarrassed.

Vanya finished making the food quickly, and they were out of the house in another second. Nico followed again, making sure to watch Vanya so he didn't fall. He knew he probably knew the woods better than he did, but he still didn't want him to fall. When they made it to Vanya's pond he was surprised. He never would have guessed that such a pretty little place existed in this part of country. He watched Vanya while he put the basket down and tested the water. Suddenly he started taking his shirt off. Nico couldn't help but stare out of the corner of his eye, but he surprised himself by not blushing much. Then Vanya called out to him, that he lost something. "Oh! Sure." He walked over to the boy with a curious look on his face and looked down at him, "What did you lose?"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 am

Vanya had to contain the mischief that threatened to make him giggle as the prince walked towards him. He pointed closer to the pond, putting the prince between Vanya and the water.

"I lost my earring." which wasn't necessarily a lie since his ears were pierced, doesn't mean they were lost though. He waited for the prince to move before pushing him in the water and glomping him. "The water's warm enough to go swimming."

He started unbuttoning the others shirt, not really caring about the pants. "Sit forward a little." He commanded as he pushed the shirt off Nicolaus's shoulders, a bit to excited to be really embarrassed. He did realize it though after he had the shirt off. Freezing, his cheeks heated horribly and he let out a squeak before letting the prince up. "Sorry" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:54 am

"Ahh... your earring?" Nico peered into the water with his hands on his knees. Suddenly he was pushed into the water. He managed to twist and land on his butt, before he was tackled. He half-expected to water to be cold, but it was actually a comfortable temperature. Not to mention how warm the body was on him. Suddenly he felt his shirt being unbuttoned and his blush returned full force, becoming very obvious.

He didn't complain, even after the shirt was around his elbows. He just stared at Vanya waiting for him to notice it. He did a split second later. After his mumbled apology, he got off him. Nico just sat there, staring up at the blushing boy. He was trying to think of something to make it less awkward. Suddenly, he stood up and grabbed Vanya by the shoulders. He stared at the boy just long enough to make it even more awkward, before pushing him into the water. He grinned, but his cheeks were still pink. "Payback's a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 am

Vanya blushed harder when he was turned around. There was a pause and Vanya wondered what the other was going to do when he felt himself falling backwards. Water splashed around him as he landed and he blinked dumbfound for a moment. Smiling, he stood and tackled Nicolaus into slightly deeper water before swimming away.

"It was fun though." he called out, his hair sticking to him. He swam back to Nicolaus and randomly placed a kiss on the others cheek. "Today I can do whatever I want?" He whispered, hugging Nicolaus. "Then let's have fun." he swam towards the middle of the lake, trying not to think of what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:05 am

Nico couldn't help but laugh when Vanya tackled him into the water. He got up, ready to push him back, before he felt something soft and warm on his cheek. He realized when Vanya pulled away that he had kissed him on the cheek, and his blushing came back yet again. I think my face will explode if I keep blushing so much, he thought for a second. "Uhh... yeah! You can do anything you want to. Anything..." Before Vanya swam off, he admitted that Vanya's arms felt nice around him.

Then Vanya was gone, swimming into the lake some more. Nico stared after him for a moment, wondering if it meant anything. He decided to not question it, and jumped deeper into the water to swim after him. He grinned, then dove into the lake. He swam faster underwater anyways, but it also gave him a great opportunity. He reached Vanya quickly, and grabbed his ankle tightly, but not enough to hurt him. He tugged on the ankle, but swam away before the boy had a chance to kick at him. He swam a bit further off, before popping up innocently a few feet away.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 am

Vanya sighed as the water lapped around his bare torso smiling at how beautiful everything was. He looked back over towards Nico and realized the other was gone. Confused, he started looking around before yelping as he was tugged underwater.

Sputtering as he came above the surface, he looked around the pond until he spotted Nicolaus a few feet away. With a low growl he dove underwater and chased the other until he wrapped his arms around Nicolaus again. Jeez he was hugging the other extensively today. He didn't let go though, instead laying his head on the other's back. He sighed, squeezing the other.

"I've never had anyone play with me." he paused, "I mean like how little kids play........" he trailed off, watching birds fly in and out of the trees. "Hey, you're my friend, right?" he asked quietly, wondering why he wanted the confirmation. Why would someone randomly ask you to live in their house if they didn't think of you as a friend? Maybe he was going to do horrible things to him.........no that wouldn't happen and it wouldn't do him good to dwell on the thought. "Do you like guys?" he asked randomly, wanting to know his friend more.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:04 am

Nico laughed again once Vanya resurfaced. He swam slowly away when he started chasing. He didn't struggle when he caught him though. Nico let Vanya rest his head on his back, and kept them afloat. He enjoyed the warmth of the other on his back.

Nico listened to Vanya talk. "Of course I'm your friend." He smiled at Vanya even though he knew he couldn't see it. He splashed at the surface of the lake absentmindedly, when Vanya asked him that question. He froze for a second, "I dunno. I never really thought about it." He stayed quiet for a few more minutes, staring at the lakes reflection. Then he just shrugged. "I like people. I like some girls, I like some guys." He stared at a few leaves that blew onto the lake in front of him, "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 am

Vanya thought about the question, pondering the answers. Did he like guys or girls? He wasn't sure. Sure he had been taken advantage of but he had never really kissed someone because he felt that way towards them.

"I don't know. I've never really kissed anyone despite my loss of other things. Have you kissed any one? Like, kissed kissed, not a peck on the lips." He asked, knowing full well he was being nosy. He sighed, a bit wistfully. "I want someone to kiss me like that, but everyone at school doesn't like me so it's hard to find someone." He giggled. "I'm rambling on and on, you really should tell me to stop when I start." he poke Nicolaus in the side wondering if the other was ticklish, though it probably wasn't a smart idea to tickle someone in the water.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 4ad1d7de
Nico listened to Vanya talk again, about being kissed this time. "Eh... yeah. I've kissed people. But they didn't really mean anything. My parents have been trying to get me married to somebody for years, but nobody seems right. They said I'm late, and most princes are married and even Kinged by now, but I don't care. Most Kings are also miserable." When Vanya poked him, he didn't really react. He twitched, but he's never been too ticklish.

He grinned, though, and was poised to poke back, but then thunder rumbled in the distance. Nico sighed and plopped his hands back into the water. He frowned at the sky, [b]"There goes our picnic."
He turned back towards Vanya, "Well, let's head home, shall we?"

Nico and Vanya swam to the shore, though neither wanted to get out of the water. They got dressed quickly, and packed up their uneaten lunch. Then Nico headed towards his castle, letting what guards questioned him and his visitor know that Vanya was a very welcome guest. Fortunately, they made it to the castle just before it started to pour.

[ time skip ]

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 am

Vanya was poised to swim backwards should the taller male decide to actually tickle him. He didn't get the chance however as he heard thunder. Looking towards the sky, he noticed the dark grey clouds head their way and fast. Nodding he swam back towards shore, grabbing their clothes as Nicolaus grabbed the lunch. He lead the way out of the woods, but followed Nicolaus towards the castle.

Lightening flashed overhead warning villagers rain was soon to follow. Vanya sighed in relief as the castle came into view, though it wasn't really important if they were caught in the rainstorm they were already wet. As they approached the gate, Nicolaus stopped to inform the guard that Vanya was now allowed to come and go as he pleased. The guard glared at him, obviously not happy that he had to let such a person into the palace. Vanya followed Nicolaus into the palace. He was situated quickly, his room close to the princes. Vanya bowed to almost everyone earning him weird looks. Finally, Vanya met the King and Queen.

From then on, he lived at the palace. It took him a while to adjust, but soon he was used to letting others do big things for him. He still couldn't let someone cook for him when it wasn't time for a main meal. He did his own wash, cleaned his own room and other rooms that the maids needed help with. He had been told he didn't need to but he couldn't help the obligated feeling and so did what he could to help.

Vanya and Nicolaus still attended school, the other students noticing how the purple hued male changed. They began speaking to him, though he was still shy around them, never really leaving Nicolaus's side unless absolutely required too. The bullies avoided the pair, though they still did pranks too them or glared at them from across the room. Vanya took self-defense classes, becoming better than his teacher. His handwriting improved, though it wasn't as beautiful as Nicolaus's.

Weeks turned into months and Vanya became used to his new home. He still visited his mother everyday after school. He told her everything, held her as she cried that her baby was leaving her. He had yet to talk to Nicolaus about finding a job so he could help his mother out.

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 Vanya210

Spoiler:

Vanya stretched on his bed, yawning as the maid came and threw the curtains open. School was on holiday and today was their last free day. Vanya practically flew out of bed to jump into the bath that was already drawn. He could hear the maid chuckling at him and smiled. He loved bringing smiles to others and Nicolaus's family liked him well enough. He didn't know how well, he would ask Nicolaus later. He slipped his head below the water so that only his eyes remained above the surface.

He wasn't sure what was planned today, though he wouldn't be surprised if he found it fun anyway. Sighing beneath the water, Vanya ducked all the way beneath the water. He stayed under until his lungs burned for air, coming up coughing. He wondered what Nicolaus would say if he had come in when Vanya was underwater. Vanya blushed, finally admitting to himself, after weeks and weeks of denial, that he had a huge crush on the prince.

Vanya shook his head lightly, careful not to shake water everywhere. It was time for him to put clothes on. Stepping out of the water, Vanya dried himself while dressing. He wasn't sure how that worked, but it did. Now presentable, he walked out of the bathroom and into his room. The room was big enoug to fit his old house in it and for the first few nights he had slept with Nicolaus because he had felt so tiny in the room alone. He flushed at the embarrassing memory and rubbed his hands over his face.

He quickly walked over to the dresser and grabbed a ribbon to tie his hair. He always used a ribbon, he wasn't sure why he just did. Smiling, he tied his hair. Done, he wondered if Nicolaus was awake or not. Sometimes the maids didn't wake the prince because they all had huge crushes on him and were scared to find out if the prince slept without clothes. Vanya was usually the one waking the prince, not that he minded.

Opening the door, Vanya ventured out, smiling and waving at the now familiar faces. The guards weren't as stiff around him, if anything they liked him better than the prince, not that anyone would admit it. Vanya reached Nicolaus's rooms quickly and knocked on it before opening it slightly.

"Nicolaus, are you awake?" He inquired a bit too quietly. He poked his head in.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 am

Nico woke up earlier today than usual. He stretched in his bed, feeling the soft cotton sheets slide over his skin. When he and Vanya shared the bed for the first few nights, he wasn't allowed to sleep half-naked, but he didn't mind too much. But he had to admit that he was both happy and sad when the boy finally moved into his own room. He just stayed positive in that he got to sleep half-naked again. He flipped over onto his stomach and snuggled the bed.

It was a large bed that could possibly fit four people comfortably. It was by far the first thing you noticed in his room. Not only it's size, but it had four, light, thick wooden posts on each corner. It also had a canopy and curtains around it. The front and back of the bed always had those curtains closed, but the sides were open unless he was in bed. The curtains were fairly thick, but you could see barely through them if the lighting conditions were right, which they almost never were in his room. Despite all of the light furnishings, he didn't have a whole lot of lights in it. He had a huge window/balcony on once side of his room, and that was his main source of light. At night, he usually had a candle on his bedside table. The window had thick curtains that would cover it at during the cold, or bad weather. He also had a small white rugs next to his bed, so the first thing he felt in the morning wouldn't be cold stone. Opposite of the giant window was a giant fireplace to match. It had a thin iron grate that covered it, but was easily removed to put wood in there. It was almost always on in winter. He had a few good sized white dressers, and a giant wardrobe place randomly on free walls. Near the main bedroom door he also had a door to his bathroom, which was fairly unimpressive. He had a big tub in there, along with a sink with a near-constant source of water, and a few counter tops and cupboards, and that was it.

He had started to faintly doze off again when he heard the knock he was waiting for, before hearing the faint squeal of the door being opened. He smiled half-asleep, always being one to wake up slowly, but didn't answer. He waited for Vanya to come to his bed and open his curtain, before jumping on him. He grabbed at Vanya through the curtain, probably looking like a really bad sheet-ghost. He hugged the boy through the curtain, before saying, "'Morning!" His voice was cracked and muffled, because it was the first thing he had said today, and his face was pressed into the curtain. He chuckled at the boy, wondering if he'd really scared him or not.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 am

Vanya looked around the darkened room before venturing farther in with a small sigh. The curtains were dropped around the bed, obscuring his view of the sleeping male. Shutting the door as quietly as he could, Vanya tiptoed over to the bed, moving the curtain. With a shrill yelp, Vanya felt himself being grabbed and pulled into an embrace through the curtain. He giggled when Nicolaus's voice cracked.

"Morning, sleepy head." he said, pushing the prince away so he could climb onto the bed and hug the male properly. "What should we do today?" he asked, snuggling against Nicolaus. "I don't want the holiday to end."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 am

Nico smiled at Vanya as he scooted away. He was glad that he seemed to accept him walking around just in shorts. Everybody else seemed embarrassed or at least refused to look at him straight on while he was like this, so he stayed in his room when he was like this. But Vanya didn't seem to care, or at least he didn't tell him anything. He shrugged at Vanya's question, and flopped back against the bed bringing the boy down next to him. "I don't really want the holidays to end either," he said, frowning.

He thought for a moment, not really able to decide on one thing to do. He didn't really want to go outside, 'cause it was starting to get hotter. But they didn't have anything to do inside the castle either. Suddenly, "Hey, we never got that picnic did we?" He remembered that it had started raining on their picnic so long ago. They had had outings later, but usually the family or other royals were accompanying them. It was more 'business' then 'pleasure'. He sat up straight, "Hey, yeah! I know this meadow that isn't too far away. It would be perfect for a picnic!"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 am

Vanya fell back with the prince, not really having much of a choice. It was then that Vanya realized that the prince didn't have a shirt on, though that didn't really surprise him. The fact did put a blush on his face, and he was thankful for the darkness of the room. Vanya blinked in surprise when the prince mentioned the picnic they had never had because of the weather. The first day they had met. Had it really been months already? Smiling, Vanya poked Nicolaus.

"You still remember that far back? Alright, we'll go to the meadow, but that means you have to get out of bed." he sat up so he was on his knees, tugging on Nicolaus's arm. He knew the prince never liked to wake up. "Come on, I'll do anything." he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:03 am

"Of course I remember that far back," he stated, "That was the day we met!" Nico grinned, then looked at Vanya seriously. "Oh, you'll do... anything?" He stared at the boy and watched his face flush. Nico was oblivious to things like this, and didn't know why, but he knew he liked making him blush. Finally, he pushed him back on to the bed, "Kidding!" He didn't want to make the poor boy's face explode, after all. He got up and stretched with his arms above his head, then walked over to his wardrobe, not bothering to open the curtains. He knew his room like he knew his body.

He opened up his wardrobe, and picked out something plain that he could get dirty. He picked out a simple shirt that had knots in front in place of buttons, and some long pants. He threw on the clothes over his shorts, not minding Vanya in the room. He slipped on some boots and laced them up, then turned to Vanya. He opened his arms showing off his clothes, even though he didn't bother to button his shirt up yet. "Tadaaa~", he said over-enthusiastically. "So, do you want to make lunch again, or should I have the cooks make some for us?"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 am

Vanya let out a yelp of surprise as he was pushed backwards. He didn't complain though since he landed on fluffiness. His eyes traveled Nicolaus's body as the other stretched. He loved the tattoos the other had, but he hadn't put any on his body yet, though he wanted too. Vanya looked away as the prince dressed, a habit he couldn't drop even with his friend.

The tada brought his gaze back to said object of his thoughts and he chuckled. Nicolaus was sure enthusiastic this morning. At the mention of food his stomach growled. Ignoring it he thought about the question.

"I think we'll let the cook make it. I don't feel like moving." He moved around so he was under Nicolaus's blankets and pretended to go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 am

"Alright. You behave in my room now, ya' hear?" He winked at Vanya as he said that, before leaving the room. He walked down the hall quickly, sure the cook would be in the kitchens. It was about breakfast time, so he was probably just finishing making it. He reached the kitchen, and sure enough, there was the cook. He waved at him before approaching and explaining he'd need a big lunch for two. He also wasn't specific in what he asked the cook to make. The cook didn't ask questions, just smiled at Nico, although he was unnerved by the shirt he left unbuttoned. He started making some sandwiches, and Nico stood by and watched.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned around, already knowing who it was by the thick callused fingers he could feel through his shirt. "Oh, hey Dad." The King saw his unbuttoned shirt, and cleared his throat. Nico didn't know what this meant, and the King just sighed. "I'll need you in a few days." He got straight down to business. Nico raised an eyebrow, "Ah... why? School's starting tomorrow." Nystrom just raised an eyebrow, as he knew Nico didn't really care for school. "Well, we have negotiations with the country next door. We can't grow many fruits over here, and they're close enough to the coast to be able to. But it's really rocky, and I'll be needing some help from you." Nico shrugged, "Sure, but I don't know what I'll be able to do." He turned back around to finish watching the chef, knowing the conversation was over. He also just noticed the lack of fruits, having not really eaten too many fruits before. Sure, they had a few apple orchards, and he knew they had plenty of strawberries, but they had lots more vegetables than fruits in general. He preferred vegetables anyways, but he knew lots more people preferred fruits. He vaguely wondered what kind of fruits Vanya liked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: