Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 4ad1d7de
Nico couldn't help the blush that spread over his face when Vanya hugged him. He didn't really think a puppy meant this much to the boy, but it made him happy none-the-less. A crooked smile popped over his face when Vanya whispered 'thank you'. As they made their way back to Nico's castle, the smiled stayed with him the whole way there.

At the castle he watched Vanya play with the puppy in his room and complain about not knowing what to call him. He didn't answer, but instead wondered if it was a wise choice, choosing this wolf pup over a normal puppy. He supposed it was better than letting villagers take care of it, especially since some of them were openly abusive to their animals. He was just going to have to make sure the pup had proper training growing up.

Suddenly he was snapped back to reality when he saw Vanya's face. He briefly wondered if something happened, as he was looking so serious, but then he noticed he was also holding his arms out. He didn't remember what he had said, if he had said anything, but he looked over to the puppy and saw it scratching his ear. Well, it looked like Vanya wanted a hug, so the prince did just that. He bent down on his knees in front of the boy, and gave him a hug, still being taller than him, even on his own knees.

[[ Sorry for taking forever! I've been a bad everything. Dx ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 Vanya210

Vanya smiled, Nicolaus's scent surrounded him as the other finally responded to his words. Vanya tightened his arms, falling backwards so Nicolaus was on top of him. He buried his face into Nicolaus's neck, taking a deep breath. He loosened his hold after a while, though not really letting go.

"Nicolaus, what would you do if I kissed you?" he whispered, not looking at the other choosing to stare at the ceiling.

((( Sad this sucks))))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 am

Nico was taken aback by the question. What would he do if the boy kissed him? He didn't know. He looked down at him, even though Vanya was staring at the ceiling, almost looking like he was avoiding him. His eyes wandered to his lips, before he made up his mind.

He narrowed his eyes and grinned, while staring at Vanya, "I'm not quite sure... Why don't you find out~?"

[[ short post is short ''Orz ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

Vanya blushed and brought his gaze to Nicolaus's as if making sure he hadn't misheard. Slowly, he closed the distance. His eyes closed instinctively as he pressed his lips against Nicolaus's. He wasn't sure what to do. He had never kissed anyone before. Nervous as hell, Vanya pulled back slightly. Should he do it again? Should he stop? He wanted to pull his hair out in frustration.

(((XD I fail)))
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Nico had to admit that even though he had encouraged the boy, he didn't actually expect him to go for it. He couldn't prevent his heart from racing, or his blood making a mad dash for his cheeks. When their lips met, Nico couldn't help himself from smiling into the kiss. It was soft, sweet, and screamed 'inexperienced'. That's not to say it wasn't pleasant. He knew he'd remember it no matter who else he kissed in his lifetime. Not because it was the first boy he kissed, because it wasn't, but just because of how careful and soft it actually was.

And when Vanya pulled away, Nico was more than a little disappointed. He watched the boy look frustrated and embarrassed. He smiled crookedly before making his decision. He wanted to make him even more flustered. He snaked his hand into Vanya's hair, and his other around his waist and leaned into him. He brought his lips to the other's softly, carefully, at first, with his tongue following close behind and didn't ask permission to invade Vanya's mouth. He pressed their lips harder together, tasting the surprising sweetness of his mouth, briefly wondering if he tasted bad. But he didn't have too long to wonder before he became lightheaded. Nico pulled away and groaned, cursing his blood and it's refusal to stay in his brain properly.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Vanya flushed deeply as fingers thread through his hair and a hand trailed to snake around his waist. Tilting his head he closed his eyes as Nicolaus's soft lips pressed against his own. However, he wasn't expecting the next part. For a moment he was shocked before he realized he liked it. Nicolaus tasted oddly of mint. Hesitantly he moved his tongue to spar with Nicolaus's. His hands were lightly wrapped in the fabric of the prince's shirt as he tried to hold onto some sanity. Nicolaus pulled away and Vanya's breathing came in short pants. Vanya leaned up and kissed Nicolaus, only pulling the other forward so they were lying on the floor. He thrust his tongue into Nicolaus's, toying with the other's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm

He could tell his plan backfired when they separated. The look in his eyes was incredible. Nico couldn't resist smiling when Vanya leaned up to kiss him again, but suddenly he was being pulled down to the floor, on top of him. He was okay with it at first. Their tongues played with each other between their lips, and Nico got a better taste of Vanya. He enjoyed it, of course, although he wouldn't decide what he tasted like. It was definitely sweet, but it didn't have a flavor he could name to it. Well, no other flavor except 'Vanya'.

But then he realized there was a problem. Nico realized that he was enjoying this kiss more then he really ought to be. He swept his fingers through Vanya's hair once more, accidentally tugging a little bit at the nape of his neck, and then pulled away. He really didn't want to, but he knew he had to. He sat upright again, and held one hand out to prevent Vanya from kissing him again.

Nico stared down at Vanya lying on the floor, hair a mess, and a mad blush on his face. He also noted how much more pink his lips seemed to be. He couldn't help but lick his lips, tasting the strange sweetness of Vanya still there, before he once again realized he's enjoying something more then he should be. He bit his bottom lip for a moment, before deciding he should probably say something. He blushed, "Ehh... I think we should stop," he started, "Now. Uh, for now." He looked embarrassedly at Vanya's face again, he hadn't meant to get into it as much as he did, and hoped he didn't make him feel awkward for it.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:31 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 Lucid_10

Vanya found it harder to breath as he whimpered into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Nicolaus's neck, pulling him closer. He shivered as fingers ran through his hair, unaware of the slight tug. He felt Nicolaus pull back and let him go, the need for oxygen registering.

He propped himself on his elbows, noticing the hand in front of him and the guilty look on the other's face. Vanya frowned but nodded anyway, trying to keep the disappointment and hurt from showing on the surface. Taking a silent deep breath he laid down on the flower, looking at the ceiling.

"I guess that answer's my question." he said with a smirk, shifting so he was resting his head on his elbow with the hand bent so it was behind him. "Your turn, ask me something."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:46 am

[[I accidentally fucked this up. D;
I pressed 'edit' instead of 'quote' and went on and replied and just now noticed.
So I don't know how to fix this. I'm so sorry! D'x
Q ~ Q ]]

Last edited by Bird on Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:41 am

Vanya stared at Nico, wondering if the other was trying to say he did like him. Sighing as he pushed himself up, desperately trying to hide his smile. He fiddled with the floor until he managed to get it under control, looking at Nicolaus with utter seriousness. "I'd rather they tell me so I can tell them how I feel. What would you do if you knew you liked somebody but were unsure of how they would react, so you don't tell them but they like you back and you don't know it?"

Vanya looked down as the puppy came into his lap and demanded to be pet. Chuckling at the little one's antics, Vanya gave the pup what it wanted. His hand glided over the soft coarse fur, his eyes admiring the way the grey and silver blend to make a new shade of gray.

"I'm going to name him Gin." Vanya said with a smile, burying his face into the puppy's side. He squeaked as the puppy liked his ear. "That's my ear you brat."

Gin's head cocked to the side as he jumped out of Vanya's lap to spin in an attempt to get them to play.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Nico stared at Vanya's serious face, wondering why he was so serious all of a sudden. He listened to him and couldn't help but frowning. He was a little confused by what he said though. "Eh... what?" The question was really rhetorical, however, as the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He picked at the end of his shorts, causing a string to come loose. He bit his lip as he thought about what he should do, and what Vanya said meant.

He absentmindedly watched Vanya and the puppy play a little bit. Nico stared at the purple-haired boy for a while, not really thinking he might make him uncomfortable. He was really just trying to decide if he should really tell him or blow the whole thing off. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "I like you. Too much."

[[ Dx ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:57 am

Vanya froze for a moment, wondering if he had heard right and it wasn't his imagination. He turned his gaze to the blonde, unsure if he should hug the other.

"How can you like me too much?" He said narrowing his gaze as he leaned towards Nicolaus. "What if I like you too? You are the first person I've ever liked and no it's not because you've been nice to me. I'm pretty sure that would have worn off three months after meeting you, not to mention all the students suddenly talking to me." Vanya leaned forward, making sure to keep Nicolaus still. Vanya could feel Nicolaus's breath on his face now. "Besides, you can never know how much you like me if you don't try. Admit, you've been holding back when I don't want you too."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:13 am

Nico just stared at Vanya, suddenly feeling very very small compared to him. Him, a prince. He suddenly thought the idea was pretty funny, but he'd save that for another conversation. He sighed and looked down at Vanya when he asked him that question. "Yes, I have been holding back. I'm a prince! This kingdom, and at least two others, are expecting me to have like, 7 children to carry on my lineage. Every relationship with a guy that I've been has been frowned upon just because guys can't have kids. They told me I could always just have a guy on the side and have a woman as my Queen but... but I don't want that! It's not right. It's not fair... to anybody."

Nico looked away and wondered if he was getting off track, but he couldn't even tell. This was getting more emotion then he imagined, though. He sighed again, briefly noticing he seemed to be doing that a lot today. "I don't want you to like me, Vanya. It would be a lot easier if you didn't. But I suppose the life of a prince is supposed to be hard." He fell on his back, hitting his head on the floor forgetting it was stone under carpet, but not showing that it hurt. He bit his lip and stared at the ceiling, not wanting to look at Vanya right now. Nico felt like he was too open, more open then he'd ever been.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:37 am

Vanya frowned, letting the other fall to the ground, secretly wishing it hurt. A childish feeling, but there none the less. Sighing, Vanya fell to the ground, well flung to the ground. He ignored the thud his body made, frustrated enough to smack the other. However, Nicolaus was right. People would hate their relationship. Everyone wanted an heir to the throne. The probably wouldn't accept orphans.

"I hate politics." He whined, rolling away from the other before rolling back over and hugging the other. "I'm sorry. I made everything awkward, but I can't change how I feel. Don't hate me."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Nico frowned at the ceiling and closed his eyes. "You didn't make everything awkward. I did. I first saw you and, I mean, it was a terrible time to be thinking this, but I thought you were... well... good looking. Very good looking. I only really hung out with you that first day because I really liked you from the start and didn't want those assholes beating you up again."

Nico sat up suddenly, yelling, "UGH. I don't even know what I fucking want!" Then an idea popped into his head. He put his hands down and started staring at Vanya, really hard this time, as a plan formed in his head. It was stupid, of course. But he didn't care anymore. He was always the good prince and did what his father wanted. He should be able to step out of line every once and a while. "I'm making this way more complicated then it needs to be. I'm the prince. I can do... whatever I want."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Vanya flinched at the words of how the prince really felt on their first day, even if they were totally contradicting to the way the other felt now. He shifted as the other sat up keeping his gaze on the opposite wall. He couldn't help but smirk at the irony in the other's words, jumping in shock when the other started staring at him. Flushing and feeling very self conscious, he started to fidget.

"You just realized this?" He teased with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 9c666316
Nico continued staring at Vanya. "No... but I just now stopped caring. Also, notice how you make me so... weird? Crazy?" He'd been noticing himself changing a little bit, but didn't exactly think about it like that until now. He has never been one who was very emotional. He used to think he didn't even have emotions, until Vanya, that is. He'd been involving his emotions in his life a lot more since he met Vanya. The thought made him uncomfortable because he simply didn't know how to handle them.

He got on his knees and crawled a ways until he was on his knees near Vanya's head, and looked down at the boy. Nico stated, "I really just don't care anymore. I want what I want. And I want you. It's probably really stupid to ask this right now, but you'll date me, right? Er... will you go out with me?" And suddenly he felt awkward again. He realized he never actually asked anybody to date him. They have always just been presented to him. This is who you'll date until something happens. Well, that or they told him he was going out with them.

[[ I hope I made up for making nico go a little crazy Dx ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:49 am

Vanya nodded in understanding. He knew that Nicolaus was a perfect child. He could see the pride in the king's eyes every time Nicolaus walked into the room. A warm fuzzy happy feeling drifted over him as he found out that he drove the other crazy, even if it wasn't in the sexual way. Though that could obviously change.

Vanya looked up at Nicolaus as the other came to sit by his head. The next question had Vanya shocked, whether from happiness or the 'isn't-it-obvious'ness of the situation he wasn't sure. Smiling, he reached up and pulled the other down into a hug.

"Silly, silly, prince. Of course I'll date you." He whispered, squeezing the other out of happiness. Tears formed at the edges of his eyes. Suddenly, the puppy jumped on his stomach causing him to moan in shock and roll towards Nicolaus. "Such a mean puppy, ruining the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: