Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predator (Private - Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 pm

"We should head to the watering hole then. The native pride won't hunt there, which means we'll have an advantage," Kiros told him with a certain nod. Turning in the proper direction, he added softly, "Don't look threatening. They pick up on that and bolt." With a sudden stroke of genius, he pawed the tigers face playfully and took off at a run, hoping the other would focus on him so it would be easier to reach the hole without notice.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"Native pride?" he tilted his head as he asked. But before he could get an answer, he felt the paw brush his face. He grunted a little as he noticed the lion running. Renato smiled and bounded after him. "Hey wait for me!" he growled. He chased after the lion, playing with him periodically as he followed. He would bite at his tail, or swat it with his paws, or even try to pounce on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am

While Kiros had provoked him on purpose, he was surprised to find that he was enjoying Renato's playing. A few times, he spun around, just as the other swatted at his paws, so that their claws would hook. It nearly made him stumble, but the recoil was fun. It didn't take long for them to reach the watering hole, and the noise made all of the animals weary, but they soon ignored them. Kiros trotted to the water and began drinking. Since neither of them were hungry with the birds in their stomachs, the animals were even less concerned, and that meant he could pick out the perfect gazelle for them. Nudging Renato, he murmured, "Follow my lead." Waiting for a confirmation, he took off and charged the herd. They were so startled that a few of them froze. In that instant, he was upon her, a female with a belly swollen with a soon to be born baby. It was two sins against the hunting laws, but he felt no guilt in ripping her throat. This wasn't his kingdom or danger to his throne.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 pm

As they got to the water, he dipped his head and took a long drink. The water was cool and refreshing, which left a smile on his face. He hadn't really noticed the animals around them. He was too happy just being the large tiger he was. Without warning, the lion was after the "gazelle" as it was called. He caught a female one which looked pretty fat. Renato padded over to the kill and sniffed it a little bit. He looked up at Kiros with confusion. He didn't know how lions chose to eat their prey. Did they have the pack structure? Or did it not matter?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

"Pregnant. Two kills for one," he chuffed, though he could imagine the lionesses from his home pride. They would have skinned him alive, their wicked claws tearing great holes in his pelt and there fangs leaving patches to match. The mere thought of it made him shift uncomfortably, but he rolled the gazelle over to expose its belly and stepped back, looking towards Renato. With a flick of his tuff tipped tail, he invited the other to take the first bite.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 am

Renato watched the lion with awe. But when he was given the sign, he slowly walked over to the kill. He sniffed her first, which was always his way, and he took the first bite. As his massive teeth pierced the skin, he could feel the blood still warm. It drizzled down his chin and onto his white chest. The meat was soft and really moist. He ripped a chunk from the "gazelle" and started eating. Once he finished that nice chunk, he licked his lips and took another out. He looked over at the lion, "are you not hungry?" Being the largest cat of the cat family, he did have to eat a lot of meat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 am

He waited for the tiger to take a bite, settling back on his haunches. Panting, he considered returning to the watering hole, but he doubted Renato would do much good against the scavengers out there, and if more than one wild dog appeared or the proper pride did, the two of them would need to be together. At the sound of the soft voice, he nodded and shifted forward. Tearing off one of the hind legs, he settled down with it, taking his time to gnaw the meat off of the bone and lick it clean. By the time he had finished, buzzards were circling and he knew that the proper pride would be coming soon. "We must get moving," he said, standing up. Grabbing the torso, he began to drag the gazelle. It had been a small thing in life and with large amounts of meat missing, it was even easier for him to pull along.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am

Renato finished up his meal for the time being. He licked his lips and was planning on cleaning his coat, but when Kiros told him they had to move, he wasn't going to disobey him. He was the newcomer and had no idea of the dangers around them. He had figured if Kiros was one lion, there must be more than just one in this place.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

It didn't take them long to get out of the lion's range, but he didn't stop moving. He knew that they would follow a good distance to punish those that broke the hunting law. Glancing at Renato, he kept walking until he saw that the other was growing weary. Then he looked around and found a good shade tree. With a flick of his tail, he lead the way to it. Several prey animals scattered, and a jaguar bolted up the tree, but he ignored all of them as he walked towards the base of the tree and flopped down. With a huff, he rolled onto his back and stretched, ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Renato followed the lion, feeling tired from so much travel. He wasn't used to walking for so long. But when they started to slow down and he saw the tree, he was full of joy. As the lion laid down, he bounded towards him. With the lion now completely on the ground, the tiger pounced. He jumped on his back and started playfully biting his ears and head, pawing at his ears and face. It had been a long time since Renato had actually played with another cat about his size.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

[color=blueviolet]
    Laughing tiredly at the other jumping on him, he pawed back, baring his teeth and snarling. It had probably been just as long for Kiros, because of his isolation. Springing to his feet again, he spun around to rear up and bat at Renato's face. His massive form moved with as much elegance as speed, which was surprising, considering how lumbering he normally was.

From up in the tree, the jaguar huffed and demanded angrily, "Can't you two take your little affair elsewhere? Some of us were trying to sleep." He knew that both of the cats beneath him were too big to reach him up there, so he felt safe. Any of the branches they could reach would surely break under their weight, and he knew how to climb even the thinned branch, so he dared mouth of to two creatures that were both more than twice his size.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 am

Renato enjoyed playing and was laughing, being incredibly happy. When he heard the call from the jaguar, he roared, "why don't you come down and ask me yourself, scaredy cat!" Instead of listening to the little cat, he continued to play with Kiros, tackling him to the ground. When he got him on the ground, he laid down on him, putting all his weight into action.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 am

"Because my brain fills my skull, unlike yours," the jaguar answered with a short laugh. Crossing his legs over the branch, he laid his head on his paws and added snidely, "Plus, I am not the one in the wrong place."

"Ignore it. They run their mouths," Kiros told Renato as he continued to paw at the other. When he was tackled, he roared with mock frustration before curling around to lick the other's face affectionately. Already he had found a friend in the tiger, and he was glad for that. Friendship was rare out there, and Kiros had half a hope that not even a female could come between them. He wasn't certain, but he could hope.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 am

As Renato heard more shit talking from the jaguar, he growled. As much as Kiros had asked him to stay calm and ignore it. He couldn't. "Forget this!" he roared as he started climbing the tree. Back at home, Renato was always climbing trees. Sure this tree was much smaller than what he was used to, but he was going to try anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:46 am

The jaguar laughed when the tiger started up the tree. Nimbly, he jumped up onto a higher branch. Lazily, he moved just out of reach until the branches would surely snap beneath the tiger's weight, and then he still rose higher, picking the highest branch he could safely reach before stopping. Remaining on his paws, he called, "Come on, big boy."

Kiros knew that the branches would break under Renato's weight and began to pace anxiously. If the other male was wounded, there wasn't any way for him to feed them both. To the jaguar, he roared, "Shut your mouth!"

"Tsk, tsk, such angry people," the jaguar cackled, now having fun with this. At least if he couldn't sleep, he could be entertained. Big, dumb cats, they were always worth a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 am

Renato started pressing his massive paws on the branches he couldn't stand on. One by one they started to snap. "Getting scared little baby?" he asked as he continued to break branches.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am

Kiros held his breath, hoping that the branch underneath Renato wouldn't snap. As the tiger began to tear down the branches, he tensed and backed out from under the tree so he wouldn't get hit. He watched as the jaguar nimbly climbed higher, onto branches that creaked and swayed beneath his weight. It would only be a matter of time before they both fell.

"Not really. I know this tree well enough," the jaguar replied, wrapping around the branch. Dangling his tail just out of the tiger's reach he added, "My name is Kerr."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator (Private - Mature)   Predator (Private - Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator (Private - Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2