Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

Credits : 36

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 am

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) Anime_girl_fav0002

Kayla gazed around the school, eyes a little wide with fright. It was the first year of college for her and she was a little scared. She knew no one and heard things about this college. Sighing deeply, she gulps and begins to walk slowly to the dorm rooms, clutching her books close to her chest. She entered the dorm room and was met by a bustling of older college students, both boys and girls. She didn't know that boys and girls roomed in the same dorm. She frowned a little before slipping the paper out of her books and read the number: 202. Sighing, she began to slowly make her way down to her future room. She wondered what her roommate would be like.

Last edited by Rachelle11 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 pm

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) 1130204270_ofnichola2

Kirya sighed as she laid her pencil down, a hand running through her her long hair. She was supposed to be getting a freshman for a roommate. Fun, she would have to show the other around along with the work load she had already. Pushing her textbook aside, Kirya walked over to her bed flopping onto it. She sat upright as she heard the lock turn. She hoped her new roommate wasn't a total jerk. The girl was beautiful, no doubt the guys would be all over her.

"Hi my name is Kirya. I'm your roommate." Kirya extended her hand, a smile on her face.

(((OOC: >.< I wasn't sure what you wanted, so if you want me to change anything tell me okay?)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Kayla smiled as she saw her new roomate.
"Hi! My name's Kayla." She extended her free hand and shook Kirya's. Her blue eyes glinted with a look of happiness. Her roommate seemed nice already. She hoped they would get along real well. She loosened her tight grip on her books a little, pulling her hand away. She gazed around the room, but her gaze seemed to linger on Kirya several times. She smiled again at Kirya, hearing the faint chatter outside the dorm.

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) Prince68

Niko weaved his way through the bustling crowd. His room was 204 and he was trying to get to it. He cursed to himself when a guy bumped into him, twice. Sighing heavily, he just continues to push through to get to his dorm. He always had an innocent look upon him, which annoyed the crap outta him. Ignoring the girls giving him winks and giggling, he comes to his dorm and leans against the wall
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Kirya smiled at Kayla before turning towards the dorm.

"Welcome to your new room, for however long you're here. You can see my half of the room is, well messy." Kirya winced as she realized she had a few shirts laid on her bed, which remained unmade, and books lying all over her half of the room. Kirya glanced towards the door, noting the bustle of the new students. She wondered if Adam was getting a new roommate as well. He had mentioned it yesterday. "If you want, after you get settled in here I could show you around the school."
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Kayla smiled at the room, not really caring if it was messy or not. The other colleges she looked into had small dorms. This one was good-sized and had a nice roommate in it. She set her books down on the clean sheet spread on her bed and smiled, looking up at Kirya, nodding. "I wouldn't mind getting a tour around this school." She said, gesturing out the window over-looking a fountain and bright green grass

Niko sighed and knocked lightly on the door, entering before the person inside let him in. He closed the door on the bustling students and sighed a little with relief. He was looking around the room, taking it in. He smiled when his eyes rested on a person sitting on a chair. He smiled, "Hey, I'm Niko and I'm your roommate." He placed his books down on a small desk and stepped forward to look at the guy as little more closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)   College: Heaven? (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College: Heaven? (Open, Mature)
Page 1 of 1