Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arranged (Open - Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

The Arranged (Open - Mature) Empty
PostSubject: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 pm

There once was a King who ruled over the land of Stormwind. His name was Anduin Wrynn. He was a just and fair ruler over the land. The peasants loved him along with everyone else. He would do anything he could to help those in need. He was also the king to form an alliance with Ironforge, which was ran by Magni Bronzebeard. Now having this alliance, the King made one promise to Magni. which was their children would marry. Ten years later, Anduin and his wife Calia, gave birth to a baby girl. They named her Cheyanne. She was a beautiful baby and as Anduin stared down at his bundle of joy, he could only smile and think of what a great ruler she would become herself.

Cheyanne grew through her toddler years very quickly. She learned to walk, run, read, speak, and many other things. She made friends every day. She loved meeting new people and helping them the best she could, as her father had taught her. She had one friend that was the best above them all. He was her rock and was always there for her. They played, fought, made trouble together, and a bunch of other stuff together. But as much as she liked him, he was from the city of Stormwind. She knew of the arranged marriage, but at her young age, she didn't pay much attention to it. Mean while, her best friend and her grew closer and closer until one night he was forced to leave Stormwind by his own father. Cheyanne cried and cried until the tears stopped flowing. She thought of everything they had done and seen together and felt nobody would be able to replace him.

On Cheyanne's sixteenth birthday, she was awoken by her father. His dashing smile made her smile as well. "Good morning father." He continued his smile as he grabbed her hands. "Tonight is the ball and the night you will take the hand of King Magni's son to be your husband. And in a short few months time, you will be married." Cheyanne pulled her hands away from her father's and looked into his eyes with a disgusted look upon her face. "What about love, father?" Anduin smiled once again and then chuckled as well. He shook his head as he spoke, "my darling child, you are sixteen. What do you know of love? You will marry Magni's son as has been planned since you have been born." With that being said, he stood up and walked out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Cheyanne grabbed a pillow and held it close to her face as she cried her heart and soul out into the pillow. She finally stood up from her bed and walked over to the balcony of room. She peered down at her father's garden and watched the workers buzzing around like a bunch of bees, trying to make ready for the ball. She took a deep sigh and then walked back into her room and laid on her bed.

Hours past and Cheyanne decided it was time to get ready. She changed into her ball gown with the help of her attendees and then gracefully she walked down the stairs to the ball. The guests all stopped talking as she walked gracefully down them. Cheyanne took slow breaths since the corset was squeezing her so tightly. She approached her father, who was accompanied by Magni. She smiled and bowed to the both of them. "He is near the refreshments, my darling daughter," Anduin said as he pointed to the young gentleman. Cheyanne bowed once again and nodded her head, "yes father." She closed her eyes and then started for the refreshments.

The Arranged (Open - Mature) Gedited

((So your character must be a male... BUT you get to choose if you want to be the best friend, who has returned to marry Chey or you can be the son of Magni, who must earn the love of Chey... Totally up to you and either way I can make it work!))

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 pm

The Arranged (Open - Mature) Sexy_Syaoran_Fanart__Tsubasa_by_hidrico

Ari walked into the village a little bit before the ball started. His red hair glinting as the sun hit it along with his eyes. He had been called a number of insulting names over the years, had learned to ignore them or die in most cases. He walked up the road to his new work place, smiling as he entered the forge. He was the villages new blacksmith, as he had left years ago to train for. His clothes were covered with dust from travel leaving clouds where he walked. He sat down and washed them, leaving them to dry as he dressed in his best clothes. He walked up to the palace, an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of his stomach.

Ari walked into the palace feeling slightly out of place in his jeweled black open vest and black loose pants. He was aware of the eyes that followed him as he walked through the ball room and towards the king and his daughter. He saw the king of Ironforge there as well, instantly aware of what was going on. He had known about the arranged marriage as well. He walked up the kings, noticing the princess as well. She was beautiful, more so than he remembered.

"Good evening, your majesties. I apologize for the way I'm dressed. I'm only here to tell you, that I, Ari am your knew blacksmith, King Auduin." He bowed, waiting for them to dismiss him. As they did so, he walked past Cheyanne whispering he would like to talk to her soon. His voice only loud enough to be heard by her. He continued walking knowing she would follow if she so choose. He waited in the hall outside of the ballroom, wnodering if she had truly forgotten who he was.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 pm

The Arranged (Open - Mature) Blonde10
Aro was bored. He could dance, but his father had forbidden him to dance with anyone other than his bride-to-be. Whom he hadn't even met. "Sigh, I hate politics." He muttered.

"You do? Isn't that strange, I feel the same way." A voice said from his left. He turned, a surprised look on his face, to the girl standing next to him. Her brown hair hung over her shoulders, giving her an older, wise look. She radiated poise and contempt. For some reason he couldn't quite comprehend, he felt apprehensive and compassionate all at the same time for this strange girl. But his father had given his orders. "Sorry lady, I'm supposed to meet someone, and effectively sign away my testicles soon." He laughed at his own lame marriage joke. "You wouldn't happen to know where the princess Cheyanne is would you?" Not knowing he was talking to said princess.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

As Cheyanne made her way to the direction her father commanded, she heard a whisper of a voice that sounded oddly familiar, but older. She turned her head to see him and try and grab him to stop him, but he was gone. She watched him walk around the the back of the party. She watched until he was out of sight. She then continued to walk over to her "Prince Charming". She saw a male standing near the food and decided it must be him. She giggled as he spoke aloud to himself.

"You do? Isn't that strange, I feel the same way." Cheyanne giggled at his joke and decided to go along with it. "Well, then I guess you are signing over your testicles to me." She laughed at her joke and then bowed before him. "I am Prince Cheyanne of Stormwind. I take it you are Prince of Ironforge. What is your name?" She stood up straight, showing her poise and dignity. She smiled at him as she secretively looked up and down his body, checking him from head to toe. She had met some people from Ironforge, but he seemed to be the most attractive of the bunch. But as she was starting to get comfortable with this complete stranger, she remembered the stranger from before. Who was he and where was he from. She found it interesting how dirty he was at a royal ball.

She lightly touched her hand on the prince's arm and spoke quietly, moving her cheek against his, "if you would excuse me, but I have to tend to something for a moment and I shall be right back to have a dance with you." Before he could reply, she headed towards the back of the party. She approached Ari from behind, checking him from head to toe as she approached from behind him. She poked on his shoulder and said quietly, "I am here." She smiled and waited for him to face her.

Anduin had been watching Aro and Cheyanne closely. He smiled when she got closer to him and hoped they had been making progress. He patted his allied friend on the shoulder and then sauntered over to the young prince. He placed his heavy hand on the boys shoulder and asked with a booming voice, "well, what do you think... Son?" Anduin then laughed at his own joke as he was accompanied by Magni, who stood on the other side of his son. "She is like a rose among daisies, my boy. As you are like the gallant stead among the retarded ones," advised Magni. He patted his son on the back and then gave him a side hug.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Ari turned as he felt her touch, heard her voice. His orange eyes looking over her face for recognition. He nodded before speaking.

“It’s been awhile princess, how have you been since I left? Do you even remember me?” He tried to keep the hurt out of his voice, failing only a little. He took a step back, looking out the window. He looked back at her wondering how she could have forgotten all the times they had spent together. He straightened his shoulders, causing his jeweled vest to shift revealing more of his upper body, revealing more of the orange tattoos flowing across his stomach.

“Chey, please tell me you haven’t forgotten about me.” This time not bothering to hide the pain and tears that threatened to overflow if he so desired.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 pm

"I think" Aro said "That if it's her, this whole thing may just be more fun than i'd dared to hope." He answered her father honestly. "however i'm still upset for being put in this situation. Just makes first meetings awkward. Thanks Dad" He stalked off, making sure to step on both men's toes, but stayed in sight of the door she left out of, not wanting to miss when she came back. He wanted that dance.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Cheyanne stared at her old best friend as tears started to build in her eyes. "It's been so long, you have grown up... I hardly recognized you Ari, but I know it's you! I could never forget my best friend." She said as she leaped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She held him like that with her eyes closed for a good minute and then realized he was dirty. She released him and then looked at her gown. "Oh father is going to kill me." she started dusting herself off and then looked up at Ari laughing. "I will just tell him I fell!" She exclaimed as she then sat on the ground, making her rump dirty. she laughed as she stood up and then looked at Ari. "Father is forcing me to actually get married. Can you believe that?" She smiled at her old friend and then face-palmed herself. "I have to go, but promise me I will see you again!"

The two fathers stood beside each other and watched him wait for her. "Good boy you got there, Magni." Magni laughed ans was about to comment on Cheyanne, when he saw the dirt on her dress. "Well, you should teach your daughter more things before she become Queen!" Magni stopped out of sight as Anduin looked at his daughter. He was shocked to see her like that at her own engagement ball. But yet, he would not say anything to his princess.

Before he could say anything she was gone and was back at the entrance where she left. Aro was right there standing, waiting for her. She touched a hand to his cheek, hoping he wouldn't notice the dirt. "That is very kind of you to wait for me." She grabbed onto his arm and smiled at him. "Shall we dance now?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Ari hugged her tight, breathing her scent before he let her go. He gave her his promise, as he watched her enter the room again. He didn’t like the idea she was going to see prince boy, but he accepted it. He had known this time would come. The sixteen year old walked out of the palace his orange eyes scanning the quickly darkening sky, finding peace as he looked up at the stars. Sighing, his feelings still a bit downcast now that he might lose the love of his life. He walked back towards the forge. He switched his clothes finding the others dry. He had travelled the lands, finding a place as hot as the sun to train in. As he had returned to his homeland, it had taken him the many months to get used to the cool temperature again. He still wasn’t quite used to it happy to be in his own forge finally. He went into the back where his living quarters were to be. Smiling he went back out and grabbed his black pack from by the entryway. He took the few belongs he owned and placed them around the room. His few clothes going in the chest at the foot of the bed, while a candle went on the chest, his sword went on his hip, till he was ready to go to sleep. Other than that, those were all he owned. He walked outside, deciding to take a walk around the village to see if it was still the same or if it was different.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Aro had noticed the dirt on her dress, but didn't comment. He actually liked the thought that she didn't mind getting dirt on her, as opposed to some girls he had met, who had shrieked like banshees at the slightest hint of dirty anything. It made her seem more... human. More down to earth. He liked that. And so, he proudly took her out on the dance floor, and whispered to her. "I guess i got lucky with this arrangement. I get to dance with the prettiest girl here."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Cheyanne smiled at Aro and even giggled a little, which was something she had learned not to do. But as the approached the dance floor, the other couples made a circle for them. Cheyanne looked at the people and smiled at them all. She was all about "Public Relations", as her father called it. She placed one hand on his shoulder, while the other grasped his hand. "Do you dance often?"
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 pm

"A lot actually. It's something i enjoy. Though i don't usually have a partner as skilled as you." He said as they weaved through the dance. He was kinda annoyed though about the circle. It just meant everyone would be staring. "Sorry, i must sound like a terrible flirt. I have this horrible disease called foot in mouth. I say whatever i'm thinking. It makes my father furious." He laughed. "I hope this isn't too horrible for you? It's alot better than i thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Cheyanne giggled as she danced with Prince Aro, holding him a little close to her. If she was forced to marry him, then she was going to have to force herself to want him, but a figure appeared in her mind and she smiled when she recalled his voice. Although he had been gone for many years, she still had a glimmer of feelings for Ari. She had not known how much it actually was, but she would do anything to see him again. Yes, Prince Aro was very handsome and attractive, as well as silly. She liked that about him. She stared into Prince Aro's eyes and smiled at him. "I wouldn't worry about it. Just try and have a fun time." She leaned her face close to his and kissed his cheek with one little peck.

When the music stopped they separated and bowed to each other as the crowd applauded them and cheered. Cheyanne smiled and bowed to the crowd, noticing her father was happy. She turned to face Aro and gave him a hug. Her lips were dangerously close to his ear as she said, "thank you for a lovely dance Aro. We must do it again sometime, but alas, I must depart." She gave him another kiss on the cheek and as soon as the crowd resumed on the dance floor, she slipped out of sight. Anduin scanned the dance floor, but was not able to see her. He expected she was just dancing and decided to turn in for the night.

Cheyanne ran to the stables and quickly saddled her stead. She jumped on, leaving her painful shoes behind and raced off into the night. She slowed to a halt as she approached the Blacksmith workshop. She tied the horse outside and then quietly opened the door. "Ari, are you awake?" She looked around the room, seeing all kinds of swords, axes, and many other weapons that had recently been forged. "Ari?" she cried out a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Ari walked up to his home, noticing the horse in front. He opened the door, surprised to see Chey.

"Chey? What are you doing here?" He stopped in the door way, frozen in shock. He turned closing the door, before he walked up to Chey.

"You know your father is not going to be happy if he finds out you've been coming here." he spoke in a soft firm tone, before he gave in to the desire to hug her. Breathing her scent before releasing her.

"I've missed you. You've grown beautifully. How have you been?" feeling comfortable enough to be less formal with her.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Aro was many things. But a fool he was not. He could tell that those smiles she had given were not all for him. He knew she didn't really want to go through with this. He believed she wanted someone else. 'This whole thing really isn't fair, to either of us.' He liked her. She wasn't stuck up, and hateful. She cared for her kingdom, shown by the fact that she was forcing herself to be here tonight. But just liking someone wasn't enough. You needed a lot more to be married happily. He sighed, and once again cursed his father for doing this to him. He loved his father, but he hated some decisions he made. Seeing as how he had no reason to stay here any longer, he walked out and went to this palaces training yard for nights. There, he took the ornamental sword at his side, and proceeded to slice a training dummy to bits. While doing so, he became determined to talk to his father, and see if he could convince him to drop this forced marriage one more time. He didn't want to be forced, and really didn't like the idea of forcing princess Cheyanne, into a marriage.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Cheyanne held onto Ari tightly, not wanting to let go. It had been years since she had seen her dear friend. She could hardly imagine that he was here. She took a deep breath and then released him. "You always worried about my father Ari." She looked around the room and then sat down on a chair near one of the forges. "It sure is hot in here," she stated as she sat down. She looked up at Ari with a large smile. "Well, after you left I grew into this beauty you see before you, learned how to sword fight from Felipe, without father's consent of course. I have made many friends and now that I am sixteen, I must marry Prince Aro to keep the peace treaty my father made almost decades ago. But the funny thing is, I kinda like Prince Aro, you know? He is handsome and charming. Very silly as well. Maybe everything will work out..." Her voice trailed off as she stood up and looked out the door. "Father claims I am too young to understand love..." She turned to look at Ari. "What do you think my dear friend?"

Anduin woke from his slumber and walked out to his balcony, which hung over the Knight's training yard. He noticed a small figure practicing on a dummy in the courtyard. He put on a robe and walked down to the courtyard. "Prince Aro? Is that you my boy?" he asked as he walked closer to the boy, getting a better look. "What are you doing here so late?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 am

Ari flinched at Cheyanne's words, his heart feeling as if it were shattering into tiny pieces the more she spoke. He smiled as she turned to him, hiding the pain and sadness that raged within him.

"I think that following your heart and instinct will keep you alive and tell you who to trust and love. You know I came back to find my first love and you. If it wasn't for you and her I wouldn't have bothered coming back. There is really nothing for me here. I mean I could take my skills else where, but mostly I just wanted to see you again. I really have missed you." He let a bit of sadness creep into his eyes as he spoke about his first love, not mentioning that he spoke about her. He had learned to control the emotions that played across his face and eyes as the world would kill you if you weren't careful.

He smiled as he hugged her, kissing the top of her head, as he had done when they were little.

"You need to head home before you're missed. I'll see you around." Squeezing her one last time, he walked her to her horse, watching her as she went to the castle.

Walking back into the forge, he let the pain wash over him. He didn't cry, instead focusing that pain into his skill, making swords, horseshoes, anything he could think of. As the pain disappeared with each swing of his hammer, he finally stopped as he finished a sword. Sweat rolling down his body, he walked to the river, undressing and washing himself. He gasped as the cold water seemed to wrap its self around him like an ice blanket, causing him to wash quickly and get out. He dressed and walked back to the forge, heading to bed an hour before the sun came up.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 am

Aro had heard the king coming, and so he was slightly prepared for the question. "Just working off some frustrations my lord." He said. 'IDIOT!!!' his mind screamed 'do you think he won't catch onto that hint??' "Er, it's just, being away from home always bugs me. Makes me antsy you see...." He sheathed his sword, and sat down on the ground, dirtying his nice clothes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Cheyanne stared at Ari as he spoke to her of love and life. She took a deep sigh and held him close once more before heading to her stead. "You must come over again Ari. Do not be a stranger!" she giggled as she sped off into the night. She quickly got home and put away her horse. She crept into the castle and changed into her night gown. She was about to head for bed, when she decided to peer out at the beautiful night sky. As she approached the balcony, she saw figures at the bottom corner of her eye. She looked downwards towards them and then decided she should join them. she knew it was her father, but the other male intrigued her. She threw on a robe over her gown and walked to the courtyard. As she approached them, she found Prince Aro sitting on the ground.

Anduin smiled at the lad and stared down at him. "Yes the pressures of leaving your home can be rather hard. I fear that while Cheyanne was growing up, I wasn't home much, doing duties for my country and such. But in time you will learn to get over the homesick feeling. And we have anyone here to aid you." His smile glistened in the moonlight.

Cheyanne grunted, telling them she was there. Her father quickly turned to her with a smile. "Oh my dear, I thought you were asleep." He smiled and walked over to her. He hugged her and then kissed her cheek. "I will leave you two be." Cheyanne nodded and kissed her father's cheek. "Yes father." After he was out of sight, Cheyanne looked at Prince Aro and smiled. "Why hello again. It is a pleasure to see you. I apologize for before.. But this is a better setting to get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Ari woke a few hours after dawn as he always did. Growling he sat up, rubbing a hand over his tired face, his muscles aching form the beating they had undergone last night. He needed to shape up again and get used to his work. Grabbing his clothes and sword he walked out of the forge and down to the small lake he had found last night far enough that the villagers didn't use it for drinking water. He stripped and dived into the water. He came up a few feet from where he had dived in scrubbing his body with soap he had bought along his travels. After he was clean he swam back to where his clothes were. He dressed, strapping his sword to his side, before walking back to the forge. He busied himself with making things he knew the villagers would be needing and he would probably need extra of. He looked up as someone walked up.

"Hello, do you need something forged?" He hammered one last time before dumping the hot metal into the water, hissing and steam coming between him and his customer.

"Ah, yes I need a dagger made for my daughter, about six inches long. It's incase bandits come whilst I'm out working." The man was around 60, and visibly worried about his daughter.

"I shall have it done around sundown today sir, if you could send your daughter so I can test if it's the right weight for her that would be perfect." he nodded as the man told him he would, pocketing the money that he knew was less than what making the dagger actually cost. Sighing he set about making the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 pm

"Do you even want to get to know me?" He asked wearily. He had tired himself out, and talking with the King had his nerves on edge. "I doubt it. You're just as upset as i am about this engagement." He said reading her emotions from earlier. "However, i don't want to force anything on you. I will talk to my father again, and see if there's some other way to keep the alliance. A pretty girl like you should be allowed to choose your own husband." He smiled softly. "I like you actually. But I can tell you like, maybe even love someone else. I would have to be pretty low to force you away from that without at least trying to help." He pulled his sword, slashed off the head of a training dummy, and then slid it back into it's scabbard again. "However, I'd hope we could at least become friends." He said warmly, letting his past aggravation melt away. "My name is Aro, son of the king of Ironforge. I enjoy sword fighting, learning, drinking tea, and cooking. I dislike not having any freedom, and people who use others for their own gain. My dream is to one day have a family, and find my long lost brother and mother, and maybe convince my brother to take the throne so i don't need to." He smiled ruefully at her. "I believe that the worst job ever would be to be a ruler. Because everybody judges a ruler, and i'm not a good enough person to satisfy my subjects."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arranged (Open - Mature)   The Arranged (Open - Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arranged (Open - Mature)
Page 1 of 1