Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Takes Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am

Zena was traveling with a troupe of performers. Their skills varied from muscle men to vocalist to dancers, like herself. There were a total of twenty of them, few enough that they could all earn a bit in tips from pedestrians, but plenty of them that they felt safe to travel together at night. For Zena, who was a pixie of a person, that was a relief. She didn’t like fighting or fights, and she was often afraid of the dark, though she felt more at home and at ease in it. One of the other performers, a young boy that had joined shortly after she had, fell into the role of her best friend. The young man spent most of his earnings on maintaining his dyed hair, and Zena had more than once had to feed him, but he always kept her spirits bright, and should a man get too forward, he always stepped in. While he was almost as small as her and could hardly defend her if someone did get violent, she appreciated the gesture nonetheless.
It Takes Two 575823_464740856872142_212183883_n_zpsf108c3e5

Tavorian had been born in one of a thousand countries plagued by war. It was a civil war where he came from, and it had annulated half of the population. His parents were in the half that had fallen; his father fighting and his mother fleeing. He had been thrust into the foster system for years before being adopted. There was a story and a half there, but he had been adopted and his troubles had not come to an end.

In fact, up until he was seventeen years old, Tavorian felt rather certain every move he made just left him worse off. Then, at seventeen, he had run away. Without a backwards glance, he had fled into the night. He had left with the intention of finding a circus, and while that was still one of his goals, he had, instead, found a smaller band of odd fellows that all traveled together. They weren’t so many in numbers that they needed a license to perform, which saddened him, but they weren’t so small that he felt he’d be just as well off alone. It was a good combination for him to get started with.

It Takes Two Tavorian_pb_4_by_muzica_g-d6kqf81

Zena and Tavorian were performing together. The delicate dancer twirled around the agile acrobat. Each tumble and twirl seemed to sync perfectly with Zena’s fast steps, and the complex twists and bends Tavorian made with his body emphasized how flexible he was. Zena often envied it, and even as she, herself, threw her all into dancing and keeping the bangles about her wrists in ankles chiming in time with the song that another of the performers sang and played on a harp, she could still spare the thought to envy the ease in which Tavorian twisted himself into a ball, only to roll out of it into a handstand. Walking along on his hands, he spun out of it in time to catch Zena’s hands and the two of them spun together for a bit before the music stopped, and they dropped, like dolls with their strings cut.

Breathless and panting after the ten minutes of work, they listened as a few approached and dropped tips into their jar. Neither moved, trying to regain their energy before the next song began. The look they shared was equal parts affection and emotion, a world of thought shared between them.

[[Private for Dark. Not sure what I wanna do with this, just want to play them. xD]]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 am

It Takes Two Men+long+hair+model1

The male had taken to the circus at a young age. He left his family at 16, looking to do anything risky or dangerous. He loved thrill and the feeling of doom. His first try to the world of circus was a juggling act. It was low risk, but soon he pushed it up to juggling fire. It was then that he found his love for the thing, becoming addicted to the flame, the way it singed his hairs when he got too close. But juggling was not enough. He flipped the torches into the air, and started catching one with his mouth, thus starting his fire eating and breathing. Philipe trained his body to swallow the flames deep into his throat and soon he was able to put much larger things down there with ease as well. He took up to swords as well.

But on this night, as every night. He watched the cutest couple around. The male and female dancers, how they danced their acrobatics and flowed perfectly with one another. But nobody wanted to do something with fire or swords. He was alone. His eyes watched the male closely, jealous of the way he had his life. A beautiful girl by his side and a full crowd clapping and cheering his name. "Tavorian! Tavorian! Tavorian!" they shouted at the top of their lungs. The people seemed to love Philipe's talent, but not nearly as much as the duo. He stood behind the curtains, glaring at them.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:52 am

Tavorian rolled to his feet first, bowing initially to the crowd, and then to his partner, still perched on the ground. Zena lowered her head respectfully in return, and when it rose, Tavorian’s hand was offered, helping her to her feet. Together, the two turned and bowed to the crowd, blowing kisses and making gestures of affection and happiness. Once their time was up, they collected their tips and bowed their way off stage. Cash in hand, they crashed together on the nearest surface. Skin slick with sweat, Tavorian’s hair clung to his forehead, covering his eyes and hiding him away. Zena’s own hair had been braided elegantly back, and she loosed it to take some of the heat from her scalp. The two lay together, panting and talking quietly, as the next show took the stage. It seemed, honestly, as if the two were in their own world together.

However, they could only sustain themselves so long on affection and talking. Soon enough, Zena's stomach rumbled, and she pulled away with a laugh. Kissing Tavorian's forehead lightly, she hopped up and wandered off in search of food. Tavorian remained sprawled upon the couch, one foot on the other arm of the couch, while the other foot rested on the ground. Lithe and thin, he had the build of someone much younger than himself. Even with the clothes he was wearing, his frightening thinness was apparent. Years of anorexia and bulimia had eaten away at him and the pale skin was stretched thin over delicate bones.

Zena was slender like any dancer, but her feminine genetics and love of food left her with gentle curves. As she ventured up to a concession stand for food, she looked nearly as happy as she had dancing. She was a simple, easily satisfied creature.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:45 am

Philipe had been watching them, from on stage to behind the set. He wandered to the food cart, seeing the female leaving the male to be rested on the couch. As he looked over her body, he could not help but to smile. She was beautiful up close than she was far away. Perhaps more so in a close proximity. As it was his turn to order, he smiled to her. "Hey there," he said softly. He was shy and coy. But a part of him really wanted to speak with her. "I saw your performance, well all of them.. They are marvelous how you two dance with one another, and move as if you were bound to share the same path. It really is breath-taking... I should know, I eat fire after all," he joked. This was the most outspoken he had been for a while.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 am

Zena’s attention snapped to the male. Normally, her hungry eyes remained on the person preparing the cheap food in the back, but now, she focused on him. The dark, blue gray hues were intense and curious, but they softened as she laughed at the last part of his remark. "Thank you. I really appreciate that. Tavorian and I have a deep connection, and I think it helps us work together," she said in agreement. Turning to face him, her body language was inviting and friendly. "But your own shows are nothing to brush off, Philipe. I’ve seen you eat fire and swords alike, juggle with the best of them, and I’ve been awed by it, myself." She used her name on purpose, her attempt to show him that she wasn’t just bluffing. Of course, Zena watched as many of the shows as she could. She loved to cheer on the other performers.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:57 am

As his name came from her tender lips, he could feel the excitement building inside of him. She knew who he was. "Why thank you Zena, I do try." He could not stop the smile from stretching over his lips. "Perhaps sometime, you could teach me some dance moves.. I mean so I could make my show more appealing, of course. I would really appreciate that. I am a horrible dancer.." He smiled to her and grabbed his food, paying for it, but his eyes went back to her immediately, watching the sweat roll down her features. She was sexy, very beautiful. She was the most attractive female in the land.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

The flicker of happiness she saw when she used his name made her proud of herself. "I am not much of a teacher. If Tavorian didn’t plan our routines, I’d just twirl to the music, but he plans and makes me practice," she confessed with a small giggle. "But still. You cannot be so horrible. You have timing, you must if you eat fire, and you know muscle control if you can swallow swords. It is just to learn how to control those muscles." Her food came a moment later, a large heap that looked like too much for her. She’d already paid and accepted her food, gathering it up as she turned back towards where she left Tavorian. "Would you like to sup with Tav and I?" she invited hopefully.

Last edited by Muzical-Echo on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

"Sure, I suppose," he said as he moved with her to the couch. He looked to the male, keeping the smile on his face he received from the girl. He adored her, but he knew that if they were going to be spending time as a threesome, he would never get her alone. He would find another way. Philipe sat across from them in a chair, he silently ate, waiting for conversation to arise.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Zena kicked Tavorian when they returned, and Tavorian snapped something in a foreign language. When she gave him a blank look, he sighed and sat up. Looking over, he jerked his head and made a curious sound. "Tavowyn, this is Philipe, the fire-eater," she introduced him, trying not to look disapproving that he didn’t know. Tavorian nodded and put on a soft smile. "Blessed be. How does this day see you, Fire eater?" he asked as he ignored the food he was offered. Instead, he rolled to the floor to stretch, deciding he didn’t want to be sore later.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Philipe smiled to him, "it's nice to meet you, I was just telling Zena you work wonderfully together. I watch all of your performances. It is very entertaining and people seem to love you both so much." He smiled as he munched on his food.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Zena repeatedly attempted to make Tavorian take something, always wordless and subtle, but he turned a blind eye towards it. "I enjoy joking that I have the talent and she has the looks, but it is plain to see she has both and I’m lucky," Tavorian agreed as he stretched, arms over his head, swept down to his feet, twisting at the hips and rising up onto his palms only to roll forward and balance on one foot as he stretched the other up behind himself. Zena ate heartily and responded, "Tavorian watches the other performances when he can, but he practices more than anything. He hardly ever seems to stop. It’s a shame, because he misses great shows, like yours."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:26 pm

He could not help but to smile to the both of them, but his eyes moved to the female. He finished his food and gathered all his trash together. As he did so, he picked it up and placed it inside the trash can. Once he was up, he dusted his hands and looked to them, "if you will excuse me, I better be getting to practice myself. It was a pleasure seeing you both." Philipe moved towards his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Zena watched him gather up his trash and did the same, tossing it in the bin. When Philipe excused himself, she stopped him with a hand on his shoulder. Wrapping her arms around him, she kissed his cheek and informed him, "It has been a pleasure to properly meet you. Please joinus again for a meal." Tavorian merely smiled and waved to the man, watching he and Zena both curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Feeling her hand a kiss to his cheek, he smiled. He could not even think of what he was going to do now. No girl had ever done that to him before, but she was far too pretty for him. He wondered what the other male was thinking of the act itself, confused he bowed his head and left towards his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

The two of them watched Philipe walk off, and for a long moment, the two stared after him. Once he was gone, however, Zena hopped up and attempted once again to feed Tavorian until he convinced her to practice with him. They did so for hours until Tavorian, himself, was tired, and then he went off to shower and sleep. Zena, however, didn't have the energy to find a better place to curl up, and once she was bathed, she curled up in her white sleeping gown on the nearest couch. That meant that all of the performers could see her, but she was a heavy sleeper and even with the muscle men partying, she slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Takes Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two   It Takes Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: