Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Position of Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Position of Power Empty
PostSubject: Position of Power   Position of Power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm

There is an idea that I would really, really like to do. This can be yaoi or yuri. I sort of prefer the idea of it being yuri, but if it is yaoi, I am more likely to stick with it for longer. It is up to you.

The story revolves around a teacher student relationship. Normally, I epically and dramatically cringe at this, but this time, I am going to spite myself.

My character is in your character's homeroom. The way things work at the school, they have the same home room for all four years of high school, but they don't have their homeroom teacher for any actual classes. Well, in the second year, the teacher, your character, steps forward to stop bullies from harassing him/her. My character has been bullied since getting into school and has never once had anyone help him/her out. Well, they develop a close bond over the last few months of school, and the year following, my character ends up falling for yours, but doesn't admit it. Finally, my character is faced with their senior year. Over summer, they go through a rapid transformation, trying to become "desirable." Upon returning to school, they start to actively pursue your character. Your character at first resists, though they do have feelings for mine. Right before winter break, my character pushes the issue and molests your character. We can decide where things go from there (your character tries to avoid mine, your character invites mine to stay over for the break, etc). Before valentines day, they end up in a romantic relationship. Mid-April, they get caught by one of the bullies and the bully uses it to blackmail them.

I have an idea for this part in the plot, but this would add a second story or a love triangle to the plot. If you are interested, ask.

Of course, if that doesn't interest you, the bully goes back to being an ass to my character and forces your character give them good grades, exploits them for money, and so on until the school year ends. Then, they return the evidence and act like it was all a joke.

If we get that far, I'm sure we'll have come up with more ideas to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Position of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of Power   Position of Power I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 am

I read teacherXstudent and I was in... haven't read the rest! But I want it! And I will do Yuri!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Position of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of Power   Position of Power I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

xD M'kay. I shall get it posted soon. I need to get back into the swing of writing though.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Position of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of Power   Position of Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position of Power
Page 1 of 1