Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 Skye11

Skye felt a sense of satisfaction as Damen showed signs of enjoying what he was doing, even if he was blushing at the cheesy line that Damen spewed. Skye pouted as Damen pulled away, not complaining as Damen kissed him once again. Skye wanted to ask what Damen meant by those words but the words were soon forgotten as Damen moved to prove what he meant.

Skye’s breath hitched in anticipation as his body tensed. He let out a whimper as the tip of Damen’s tongue touched his arousal before letting out a strangled moan as heat engulfed him. Little moans escaped him constantly now as he threads his fingers through Damen’s hair.

“Ngh, Damen.” He breathed out on a moan, briefly wondering how people could stand to last this long.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 Dylan-1

Sensing that his partner was getting close, Damen released his cock with a soft pop of suction being broken. Leaning up, he kissed Skye on the lips passionately, forcing his tongue into the older male's laugh. Sucking the other's tongue into his mouth, he wrestled with it for a second before pulling away, a strand of saliva hanging in the air between them. The tone he spoke in was totally unfitting for what he said. In a seductive, lusty purr, he warned Skye, "This might hurt a bit, but I want to go all the way with you. Okay? I can't wait to feel you..."

When the other agreed, he kissed him again and started to pump his cock as he reached under his bed and pulled out the bottle of lube that his last girl friend had given him. She had been seriously into anal and had bottle "them" a bottle, that he had kept even after he dumped her. She hadn't seemed to mind, constantly inviting him to drop by and use the last of the lube any time. God, he had hated her so much.

Not bothering to think about the slut, he flipped open the lid of the bottle. Once again, he locked lips with the dark haired male, biting his lower lip as he pulled away and then went back to his cock. Slowly, he wrapped his lips around the head and began to suck, not moving yet. He poured the lube thoroughly over his fingers, making certain that they were soaked before prodding Skye's puckered hole.

Gently, he forced his finger past the tight ring of muscles and wiggled it around, increasing the suction on his boyfriend's cock. As he added a second finger, he slowly began to bob his head up and down, taking more of Skye into his mouth and throat as he forced his fingers farther in. Adding a third finger, he moved his head quickly. He found a rhythm of moving his fingers and head that seemed okay, and after a few minutes, he removed both.

"Get on your hands and knees," Damen whispered huskily as he poured more lube into his hands. Slowly, he pumped his hands up and down his cock until he was completely coated and hard. Then he moved behind Damen. Leaning over his love, he kissed his upper back, shoulder, and the back of his neck, whispering soft, sweet nothings as he lined himself up and slowly began to push in. One of his hands stayed on Skye's hip while the other gave him a reach around.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Skye moaned in complaint as Damen released his cock before he could come. He returned the kiss, thankful that he had experience in kissing. He groaned as he let the other play with his tongue. He looked into those golden green hues, and nodded. He had dreamed of this but the real thing felt oh so much better.

Skye moaned once again as Damen returned attention to his cock. He felt Damen rummage around for something. Nervous butterflies flitted around in his stomach as he returned Damen’s kiss. He wanted Damen to have his virginity, in any way, so bad and yet that fear was almost paralyzing.

His worries disappeared as warm lips wrapped around the head of his cock and refused to move. He bit his lip as he held in the urge to moan once more. He had thought that Damen moving was agonizing, he found something worse.

His body tensed of its own accord when it felt Damen’s finger trying to enter him. Skye returned his mind’s attention to his cock. He gasped as he felt the finger in him, a moan slipping past his bruised lips. Skye felt the gasp continue on one breath as another finger was added. How could such an odd idea feel so good? He thought with a strangled moan as the other started moving. Another finger was added and Skye couldn’t ignore the slight pain of being stretched so far. He knew that Damen would stretch him farther though. A few seconds passed before the pain subsided into pleasure and Skye was writhing in pleasure.

Just as Skye felt the familiar pooling in his lower regions, Damen stopped and told him to flip his position. Trusting Damen, Skye moved to his hands and knees. A deep blush heated his face as he realized he was exposed for Damen to see. He dropped his head in embarrassment. He forced himself to relax as he felt Damen move behind him. Damen’s voice helped him relax as a shiver ran down his spine. He bit his lip as pain shot up his spine, the attention to his cock barely distracting him. He waited for Damen to push all the way in to let his breath out.

He just had to get used to it and then everything would be heaven. Skye didn’t wait long before he moved against Damen. “Fuck me.” His tone pleading, though he hated that he sounded like a whore.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Damen knew that Skye was in pain. The rigid set of his shoulders, the way he was breathing, everything screamed of agony, and it made him feel sick. The simple, carnal bliss practically made him dizzy, and Skye should have been enjoying it just as much. Though he had tried to keep in mind how much it was going to hurt, he hadn't been prepared for the ache it put in his heart...and still, he couldn't help but exclaim nearly silently at the pleasure of the pressure on his cock.

Biting his lip, he cut off the sweet nothings of how sweet, how tight, how hot, how perfect Skye's as was, how beautiful, how amazing, how perfect Skye himself was. He occupied his mouth by kissing, sucking, and gently nibbling on Skye's sweat covered back and shoulders. The salty taste was an accent, a compliment to the passion between them and the taste was almost as good as an aphrodisiac to him.

When Skye moved against him, Damen nearly cam since he hadn't been expecting it and the sudden motion sent waves of pleasure through him. Gently, he used the hand that wasn't stroking Skye to tilt his head around. Once again, he pressed his lips to Skye's in a loving, chaste gesture.

"I love you," he whispered to the other, before drawing back slowly. Just as slowly, he thrust back in, and again and again. It was killing him to move with so much care. Girls he could fuck and forget, being as rough as he wanted about either of them. With Skye, he was treasuring every single minute, his mind bulking at the thought of going any faster...and his body dying at the knowledge that he would have to keep pushing slowly into that hot, suffocating heat. Still, he kept himself under control until he finally had Skye begging him to go faster. Then, he shifted so that he was upright, rather than hunched over Skye. The position let him go faster and plunge deeper in. The head of his cock searched for Skye's prostate each time he thrust in, and when he found it, he ruthlessly hammered it.

After a few minutes, he pulled Skye up so that he was kneeling with his back pressed against Damen's chest. The pink haired boy looked into the window, at their reflection. His body moved against Skye's as his hand slid up and down his cock, slick from precum, in the same beat. It was so perfect. He could barely watch, and after a few more minutes, he cam, his skeet splashing and coating Skye's insides even as he continued to thrust into him, riding out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Skye followed the hand like a lost puppy and kissed Damen. The position was awkward but the gesture still held every bit of sentimental meaning.

“I love you, too.” Skye whispered back before dropping his head. Sweat beaded his brow as he gasped with each thrust. With each thrust the pain lessened slowly replaced with pleasure. Whimpering at the mix of pleasure and pain, he could only imagine what Damen was feeling. Skye wondered if it was hard to hold back like he was.

Skye wasn’t sure how long it took for the pleasure to finally overcome the pain. He moaned loudly as he adjusted to the slow pace. Quickly it became frustrating. “Please…Damen, faster.” He begged, moving his body back against Damen’s to prove he wanted it.

Letting out a strangled cry as Damen shifted, Skye arched his back in pleasure. Damen slipped farther into him. The sensation tantalized his senses as he just let the feelings wash over him. Skye’s legs ached from being in one position for so long, but the thought was lost as Damen thrust into him.

Skye cried out in pleasure as Damen found his prostate. White stars exploded each time Damen hit that spot and Skye could only moan in pleasure.

Skye fell back against Damen’s chest with a gasp. The new position added to the pleasure that threatened to overcome in his stomach. He took one look at their reflection and came, his orgasm riding out as Damen continued to thrust into him until his own orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Damen flopped against the bed, dragging Skye with him. His arms wrapped snugly around the other male as he drew him against his chest. Nestling his face against the bi-colored hair, he breathed in deeply. The aftermath of the sex left him tired but satisfied. Never before had he wanted to cuddle, but at that moment, there was no way in hell that he was going to let go. He would sooner have his limbs cut off one at a time...or even sanded off. It would be less painful. Until he got his twenty minutes of cuddling, letting go would be like ripping his own heart out.

Once he had caught his breath, he twined his fingers with Skye's and held them out in front of them. Smiling at how perfect their hands looked, he sighed happily. Kissing Skye's ear, he whispered into it, "Guess this isn't a dream. I would have woken up long before now." Pressing closer to the other, he exhaled softly, 'Thank god.'

Finally, he released Skye and stood up to stretch. His body had never felt this relaxed. Smiling at Skye, he whispered to him softly, "You have no idea how beautiful you are like that: naked and satisfied." Leaning down, he kissed Skye and then held out his hand. "We need to shower and then get some sleep. It is too late for you to go home, so you can just sleep in bed with me...but in case my parents decide to break their usual 'leave him the fuck alone' rule" he paused to go to his dresser and rustle around until he located a pair of sweat pants. Tossing them to Skye, he asked jokingly, "Think you can behave if we shower together or do you want to scrub your own back?"

With that, he walked to the door that led to the small bathroom. Walking over to the shower, he climbed in and turned it up to hot. Sex and a hot shower...if happiness was food, that night would leave him morbidly obese.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Skye nuzzled against Damen’s chest, breathing in the other’s scent. It was good even with the mix of sweat and other things. Skye blushed harshly as he realized exactly what he had done, not that he regretted anything. The sigh that left him was filled with satisfaction. He wrapped his arm around around Damen’s waist, content with just cuddling.

He looked at their interlinked hands with a smile. His was slightly paler from all the arm warmers he wore. He giggled as Damen whispered into it, scooting away. “Ditto”

Skye let Damen leave, rolling so he could watch the other. He felt utterly lazy. He blushed at the compliment, but nodded all the same. He returned the kiss, taking Damen’s hand to help him sit up. “Your parent’s actually leave you alone with the door shut now? Ugh, what time is it anyway?”

He caught the sweat pants, and rolled his eyes before following Damen to the bathroom. “The true question, is can you behave yourself? Besides, it’ll save water if we shower together. Whatcha’ thinking about?”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"I am thinking about whether or not it would be chauvinist to purposely walk behind you," Damen replied jokingly, not bothering to comment on if he could behave himself or not. Honestly, he could, mostly because he didn't have the energy to get it up again. It had been a long day, and though it had been by and far the best so far in his life, he was still dead tired.

Pulling Skye in front of him, he spun him around and wrapped his arms around the slender waist. His lips brushed gently against the pale shoulder before he reached down and...grabbed the soap off of the shelf on the shower. His other hand grabbed the wash cloth, and he squeezed a large amount into the center of the fabric.

"Two for the price of one: we save water and can scrub each other's backs," Damen joked with a laugh. Lathering the fabric, he rubbed the taller male's shoulders and back, his hand slipping lower and lower without concern for personal space. After what they had just done, he figured being polite about personal space would seem rather...redundant.

After the other was completely clean, he shifted away and handed Skye the clothe. With a wicked gleam in his eyes, he asked, "Return the favor?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Skye chuckled, knowing that Damen could probably behave better than he could. He yawned; surprised his muscles could still operate properly. He briefly wondered what time it was, thinking it couldn’t be as late as it felt. He let out a soft sound of surprise as Damen pulled him forward and spun him. Skye smiled as he leaned back into Damen. He watched as the other grabbed the soap.

Skye chuckled along with Damen as he stood still for the other to wash him. Skye would lie if he said Damen’s touch didn’t excite him just a bit, but he was too tired to care. He shivered as Damen’s hand slipped lower. He blushed just a little but otherwise tossed the feeling of embarrassment aside.

Skye took the cloth, before turning around to face Damen. “Of course”

He poured just a bit more soap onto the cloth before starting with Damen’s shoulders. He smiled as he continued to wash his lover. He didn’t take long washing away the dirt from Damen’s body. After he was finished, he looked at Damen. “Did I miss anything?”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 am

Damen held still and convinced himself to think "pure thoughts," as he felt Skye's hand slid over him, slick from the soap and separated only by a thin clothe. It was a difficult task, but somehow, he managed to keep himself from getting hard...well, completely hard. He could hardly be blamed for the semi that he was now sporting.

With a seductive smile, he turned back and answered, "Yeah, you missed one spot." His hands went to Skye's, taking the clothe from them and drawing his hand forward closer to his crotch...and with his other hand he smacked Skye in the face with the wash clothe. Laughing at himself, he stuck his tongue out at Skye and added, "Right there!"

He let the clothe fall to the ground as his hands went to cup the other's chin. Drawing his face forward, he kissed him again. The water hammered against his back, rinsing away the suds there. He wasn't completely clean, but he gave into the impulse...only to realize that if he didn't get out of the shower soon, they were going to have a repeat performance...and while he wasn't protesting the prospect he knew that he had to deal with his parents in the morning and dealing with them half dead was never fun.

Shifting away and releasing Skye, he gave him a smile and a wink. "See you in a moment, beautiful," he told him as he climbed out of the shower and grabbed the towel. Returning to his room, he was only half dry as he pulled on his sleep clothes and flopped back on the bed. Lying on his back, he thought the most disgusting things he could until he body was finally behaving. Then he rolled on his side and watched the door, waiting for Skye to come out.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Skye’s breath hitched as his hand was lead to parts that had his mind instantly in the gutter. His bated breath was let out in a gasp as wet cloth hit the side of his face. He blinked as the moment registered in his naughty mind. He glared at Damen before the contagiousness of laughter infected him. He stuck his tongue out before becoming shy as Damen’s head came closer to his.

Once again, his breathing decided to take an irregular pattern as warmth spread through him upon contact. He returned the kiss with the same easygoing passion. His hand rested on Damen’s shoulder. The tiny little sprays of water didn’t register, heck the entire world could be burning and he wouldn’t have noticed. He didn’t think that was such a good idea later when he remembered to breathe as Damen’s parents could have randomly decided to use the toilet.

His eyes remained closed a few seconds, already missing the warmth of having Damen pressed against him. He sighed softly in protest and in contentment, his eyes traveling with Damen as the other moved. “See you soon, love.” He whispered after the other, slightly surprised the word love had come out so easily.

He stayed in the shower a few moments longer, enjoying the lukewarm water. He had never been fond of extremely hot showers, often preferring cold ones. He had gotten used to the chilled water after ridding himself of unwanted boners over the years. Smiling, he began humming. Skye didn’t understand all the words, except the word “Cum” He had watched the live version and that had confirmed his sexuality in a heartbeat. The words began slipping out as he dried and dressed in the sweat-pants he had been given. He made his way into Damen’s room, singing the ending as he climbed into bed with Damen.

He paused in his singing to give Damen a chaste kiss before finishing the song. He nestled against Damen’s chest, his eyes drifting shut. “Hmm, what’s tomorrow?”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Damen felt the smile on his lips as his eyes closed, and the sound of Skye's voice filtered into the room. As the voice grew louder and the door opened, the tired teenager forced his eyes open. Hiding a yawn behind his hand, he watched as Skye emerged, his dark hair clinging to his shoulders and face. The smile grew into a grin and as soon as Damen was in bed with him, he gave him a quick peck and wrapped his arms around the other male.

Pulling him close, he nuzzled his face against the other's neck and murmured, "Tomorrow is Saturday, but today is Friday." There was no way that it wasn't already well past midnight. The thought made him almost want to cringe. If he wasn't up by eight, there was no way his parents wouldn't come pounding on the door. Luckily, he knew that they wouldn't enter. They would hammer at the door and shout for him to get whatever whore he was with out of the house.

The last thing he wanted was for Skye to hear that.

He wasn't sure if he didn't want that to happen because he didn't want the other to be insulted even if it was indirectly and not met, or because he didn't want Skye to know how often he brought girls home. Sure, there were loads of rumors about him, but he didn't need his own parents to confirm it. It would make him feel guilty and stupid...not that he didn't already.

Kissing the other male's shoulder, he added with a yawn, "You should come with me. Some of the guys and I decided to do a road trip. We're leaving Sunday and coming back in seven days..." His tired mind chimed that if Skye didn't go, he probably wouldn't either, but he didn't feel like adding it. While it was true, he would rather not feel like he was using guilt to make the other go with him.

At the other's reply, he nodded and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before letting his eyes close and falling asleep. Morning would come all too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Ah, that’s right, how could he have forgotten the test he was sure he failed. He had studied a whole week for that test and he was sure the teacher had made the questions up as he had read the text book cover to cover.

A yawn escaped him as Damen’s breathing and body heat slowly lulled him. He wondered what his parents would say when he returned home tomorrow. Nothing, once they learned that he was with Damen again. They had always liked Damen, which would help once Skye came out to them. Skye felt the cold chill slither down his spine, his body shuddering on instinct, at the thought. His parents were unpredicatable, but his sister wasn’t.

Anna was the worst person about homosexuals. She hated them, plain and simple. She didn’t have a reason other than she thought they were disgusting beings trying to gain attention from the rest of the world. It didn’t matter that more than half the people who openly admitted to being homosexual were also bullied so much worse than classic nerd.

He let out a sigh as he nestled closer to Damen, curling his hands between their chest so he could get closer. “A road trip? Would your friends mind? I wouldn’t want it to be awkward because you brought me. Eh, we’ll talk about it tomorrow when we’re both awake.” He mumbled, kissing back a little sloppy as he fell asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Soft light filtered in through the window, waking up Damen before he had the chance to feel rested. With his eyes still opened, he felt the warm body against him and frowned as he attempted to recall what had happened the night before. All that came to mind was what had to be a dream. Getting a little tipsy, talking to Skye for the first time in forever, going home with him...kissing him...making love to him. God, it was all so vivid, but it couldn't be real. He knew it, and he knew that if he didn't force himself to accept it, when he opened his eyes, he would want to cry.

It took a few moments to push away the dream, and then he slowly opened his eyes. Not looking at the girl lying next to him, he slipped away from her and stood up. Stripping, he walked over to his dresser and pulled out jeans and a tee. His damn school schedule had him up before seven. Great, that meant he could get her out and maybe even make breakfast for his parents. Every time he had such vivid dreams, he always felt the need to make it up to his very religious parents. He knew that if they ever found out, his mother would absolutely loose it. If she didn't end up making a scene and crying, she would scream and beat him. Luckily, she was average size for a woman, and he was big enough that she couldn't really hurt him...but the gesture still bothered hi-

The thoughts died as he turned back towards the bed.

He was there.

He was really there.

Lying half naked on his bed was the single most beautiful person that Damen had ever met.

Jaw dropped and eyes wide, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to thank god, wake Skye up with gentle kisses, and hurry the other out of the house before his parents woke up all at once.

Shaking his head, he decided against them all. Walking over to the bed, he stroked the other's cheek gentle with his thumb before leaning down to kiss him. Brushing his lips slowly over his lips and then his forehead, he moved to whisper in his ear, "Hey, wake up babe. Sorry to make you get up so soon, but Mom and Dad will be up soon, so I figured I should warn you." His eyes stayed on Skye's eyes even as he shifted back and continued to touch the other's face gently, almost disbelievingly.

[[I am confused by the test mentioned at the start of your post? O.o School ended Thursday for them (the day before/when this first started) or is Skye in make up classes? O.o]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 am

Skye shifted as he felt the bed move, never escaping the tight bonds of the dream. Visions of blood spattered everywhere with a single woman in the room, flashed through his mind. The woman’s eyes were a pure black, and even though she was tied to a chair, Skye knew she had caused the deaths in the room.

Skye start as lips pressed against his own, shattering the dream. His heart beat in fear until Damen’s voice registered. He stretched his arms over his head before wrapping them around Damen’s neck sneakily, not. He pressed a quick peck on Damen’s lips before hugging the other. “Hmm, what a nice way to wake up.”

He shifted back, not really letting go so he could look at Damen. “Do we keep this, us, secret from your parents?”

It hurt just thinking he had to hide the fact that he was with the one he loved, yet he knew that Damen’s wouldn’t approve. He understood it was necessary, at least until each were old enough to move away from this hellhole.

Skye wasn’t sure where he was going after school, certainly a college for performing arts. He wasn’t sure after that though. Sighing, he pulled Damen down with him on the bed and just cuddled him for a few minutes.

When he was awake enough to function, he sat up, wincing at the slight pain in his rear. “Where are my clothes?”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Damen frowned slightly at the other's question. He wasn't frowning at Skye, but rather at the realization of the situation. Sure, keeping his relationships out of sight of his parents was normal to him. He never wanted to open himself up to the lectures for what he was doing. It was ungodly. It was wrong. Sleeping with everything that walked would send him straight to hell after he died.

Sleeping with his best friend would send him straight to hell while he was still alive.

Brushing his lips over Skye's once again, he told him softly, "Just for now. Just until I can figure out how to tell them, okay? I promise that I won't turn you into a dirty little secret or anything like that. You're precious to me and I am so happy to have you...but you know how they are." 'They would kill me if they found out.'

Damen let himself be pulled down, but as hard as he tried to relax, he couldn't. He was just too paranoid about his parents bursting in. He knew, logically, that they wouldn't, but that didn't delude the fear. When he was released, he sat up and stretched, still sitting on the bed. Looking around, he grabbed Skye's pants and shirt off the floor, holding them out to him. With a devilish smirk, he said, [b]"No sign of your underwear, so you're going commando, baby."

Chuckling, he stood up and gave the other a kiss. Walking into the bathroom between his room and the guest room, he pulled a quick brush through his hair and braided all of it so that it went straight down his back, wasting enough time for Skye to get dressed. Walking back in, he headed towards his door and paused to stick his tongue out at Skye before exiting...and froze when he spotted his mom in the kitchen. For a moment, he stayed there, and then he swallowed his fear and walked out. As soon as she glanced towards him, he waved and called, "Sorry of Skye and I woke you up! We were a little tipsy and got in a fight."

"Skye?" his mother repeated, looking up. For a moment, her expression was unreadable, instantly convincing Damen that he was caught, and then she smiled and said, "Thank goodness. I thought it was one of your little sluts. It is good to see Skye coming around again, but you need to pray for forgiveness. The Lord doesn't approve of drinking.

"Yes Mother," Damen murmured respectfully as he walked into the dining area. Plopping down across from his father, who was busy reading the paper, he looked at Skye and kicked the chair towards him playfully. Grinning, he said in a high pitched tone, "You shouldn't be drinking as well! You should pray that He forgives you."

He was mocking his mother, but she chose to not hear it, chose to pretend that he was a good child concerned about his friend.

[[The outlay of his house is posted on page one. I might be moving it to the first posts, so that it is easy to find later on.]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Skye waited patiently as Damen thought. He wanted to wipe away the frown on the other’s face, sad that he was the one who had put it there.

Skye nodded, closing his eyes for a brief moment before looking at the other. He had expected the answer; it still didn’t stop the annoyment that they should have to hide it from their own family. He let his mind wander, refusing to focus on one thing.

He sat up with Damen, smiling when the other handed him his clothes. “Aww, those were my favorite pair, Damen. Alright, don’t yell at me if your parent’s get an eye full.” He teased as the other kissed him. He waited until Damen left the room before dressing. He looked around for his chains, finding them on the floor beside the bed.

He stood, slipping his pants on, wincing at how they hung on his hips. Damen was an ass and he was too lazy to actually look for his boxers. He put the chains on, shivering as the cold metal touched his skin, before slipping his coat on. He paused before deciding to steal one of Damen’s shirts. He walked to the closet and took a t-shirt and slipped it on under the chains.

He looked up as the door opened and rolled his eyes teasingly at the childish antics. He tossed his coat on the bed before walking out. He heard Damen’s voice along with Damen’s mother’s and headed in that direction.

Skye frowned, coming in at the end of the conversation. “I’ll remember to do so tonight.” He spoke as he took the chair that was kicked towards him. “How are you, ma’am?”

Skye had used to call Damen’s mother mom. He would have used the old term, but he wasn’t sure the relationship between him and Damen’s mom since he hadn’t been over in a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Damen wasn't sure if he should roll his eyes at Skye's reply or not. Huffing, he leaned onto the table. Reaching across it like a child, he tugged on his father's paper, doing his best to be a pest. It was normal for him to still act like a spoiled brat, because he had never gotten out of the habit. Even when a few of his fuck buddies had been over, he hadn't bothered to perverse his faux maturity around them. While Skye might have expected him to have grown out of it, he was rather proud that he hadn't.

After all, it was one of the many things he did to piss his mother off, and it worked so very well.

Giving her son a disdainful look, Diana McLuhan gave Skye a waned smile. It almost seemed to ask what a nice boy like him was doing around her Damien. If she had known exactly what they had done with each other, it was a guarantee that she wouldn't be smiling. "I have been well. Since Ms. Hopkins moved, I took over the youth group. It has been quite the full time job."

With that, she launched into a mindless murmur about her church. Her whole world revolved around it. Despite that, everyone in town knew how well she stuck to the customs and laws of her beliefs when it suited her. Even though she had berated her son for drinking, she drank often. Not to mention the "borrowing" she had done from the church without repaying it, and a few other minor offenses. Everyone looked the other way, because she did do so much for the church, but there wasn't a single soul in the community that didn't know about her hypocrisy. She was a sinner pretending to be a saint.

Trying to stop himself from groaning out loud, Damen went to kick his father, annoyed that the man was ignoring him. Realizing that Skye was there, he stopped himself. 'Sure, he could be immature in front of his friend, but' pausing in his thoughts, he cast and almost shy glance towards the dark eyed male before deciding, 'he really didn't want his boy friend to think he acted like a kid.'

Sitting up straight, he cut across his mother's rambling to ask, "Do you need any help?"

"What?" Diana asked, pausing from surprise. Looking at Damen, she blinked before shaking her head and lifting up a plate, piled high with bacon. There was a slight frown on her lips as she answered, "No. It was all but finished when you came out. I was just reheating."

Rolling his eyes, he stood up and brushed past her to get the other platters, one with eggs and the other with toast. Setting them down, he took his seat again and whispered to Skye, "She thinks I'll set the kitchen on fire."

Diana snorted, clearly saying that she had heard him and wasn't arguing with that assumption.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 pm

A smile tugged at the corners of Skye’s lips as he watched Damen lean across the table. The action was adorable, not that he would tell Damen.

Skye looked over as Mrs. McLuhan spoke, barely catching the look that passed over the mother’s face. He visibly frowned before he realized what he was doing.

Forcing a smile, Skye spoke in what he hoped was a innocent teens tone. “I’m sure, dealing with a bunch of rowdy kids.”

His gaze when to the table, a sense of awkwardness drifting over him as he toyed with the piece of paper in front of him. He knew of Mrs. McLuhan’s “borrowing.” It wasn’t like the town was huge. Gossip spread quicker than the event that was the main news. Sometimes that’s how it felt.

The lesbian couple came to mind causing him to wince horribly. He couldn’t help feeling that he had been a figure to speed up the disaster that had ruined their relationship.

He glanced towards the pale haired male, and a sense of dread washed over him. The dread wasn’t for himself, he could care less what happened to him. No, if something happened to Damen, he would be forced to murder someone.

The violent thought shocked Skye, causing him to jump when Damen spoke. A smile teased his lips as he watched the banter between Damen and his mother.

“I don’t blame her.” He teased, patting the other on the arm in sympathy. He pulled his hand back, wondering if the gesture had seemed odd.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Damen made a face at Skye, considering flipping him off. Noticing that his mother was watching them, he opted not to. In fact, he shifted away from Skye, suddenly feeling nervous. His mother always seemed to notice the worse possible things. What if she started asking about why she hadn't seen Skye? Could either of them come up with a good lie that would keep her from pressing too much? At the moment, he certainly could it, so instead of risking it, he turned to her and started talking. As he spoke, he loaded his plate, offering some to Skye, but otherwise ignoring him. God, he hated it, but he knew that there was nothing he could do or say to make things better, not just then at least.

Eventually, his father put down the paper and poured himself some food. Rather than speak with his son, he talked to Skye, asking him the usual things. How was he doing in school? What courses was he planning on taking next year? Had he picked out a college yet? What were his plans for the future? So on. He asked many questions, eating and occasionally glancing between his son and wife curiously.

Once everything had been eaten, Damen leapt up and grabbed the plates. Flashing his mother a smile that said loads, he scraped the last bits into the trash bin, rinsed the plates, and loaded the dish washer. Once everything was in it, he walked over and told his parents, "Skye and I have a lot we want to do today, so I won't be back until late."

"Just behave yourselves," his father said as he stood up. Going to the kitchen, he poured himself a cup of sweet tea and then walked out.

Before his mother could add any snide remarks, Damen headed towards the door and called to Skye, "Come on! I wanna see if Jon and Mack are still game for the trip, plus I need to speak with Saysay before she leaves for camp." And I want to get the hell out of here,' he added silently.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

Skye rolled his eyes at the face Damen sent him, noticing how the other watched Mrs. McLuhan. He also noticed the subtle shift away from himself. He masked the hurt that threatened to show and turned his gaze elsewhere. He knew that they had to keep the pretense that they were friends. He wondered how long he could take hiding the relationship before it became too much.

He ate what was given to him, never one to intrude on hospitability. He could see how Damen was kind of ignoring him, minus the occasional of handing him food. He had the mental image of them feeding of them each other. He coughed quickly taking a sip of water.

His attention was diverted as Mr. McLuhan started asking him questions. He answered each of them honestly. He felt, even if the questions were normal, that he was under interrogation from a father sizing up a courter for his daughter. He had the mental image of Damen in a dress and once again nearly coughed. He quickly ate was left for him and gave the plate to Damen.

“Thank you for the food, Mrs. McLuhan. I’m sorry to suddenly impose on you. I’ll try to inform you before I come over again.” He watched Damen out of the corner of his eye, looking up as the other spoke about leaving.

He walked to the door and waved good-bye to Damen’s parents. He couldn’t deny the sigh of relief as soon as he was away from them though. “Jeez, I felt like I was under a microscope for some reason, didn’t help that talking with your dad created the mental image of you in a dress.”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 am

Damen had opened his mouth to say something only to shut it in shock at what Skye said. His beautiful, golden green eyes blinked slowly, his surprised so clearly betrayed. After a second, he genuinely shook his head and then demanded, "Say what? Which one of us is the girl here?" He laughed to let Skye know that he was joking before giving him a one armed hug. Squeezing the other close, he told him in a slightly more serious tone, "You know, that is not something I wanted to know. Now I am going to wonder what you are thinking about every time you talk to my father."

Laughing, he released Skye as he shoved his hands in his pockets and tilted his head up to the sky. The morning sun felt great on his face. Closing his eyes and smiling at the warmth, he asked his friend, "Do you want to stop by your house to get a change of clothes first? Then we can go meet with my friends. I am supposed to go see them at the mall in about an hour. We were going to discuss the minor details of our trip, such as a destination or if we are just going to free ball were we drive to. More that likely, we're going roll a die." Chuckling at the thought, he couldn't keep the grin off of his face. His world felt nearly perfect at the moment. He was getting away from his parents. He finally had Skye the way he wanted him. Everything was going great.

Sure, there was the nagging knowledge that things wouldn't be left at that, but it was so easy to ignore. He didn't need to think ahead to the day that he would have to tell his parents. He didn't have to think about how he would phrase it when he told his friends that he was in love with Skye. None of it was immediate, so he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am

“Well, you obviously, why else would it be so easy to imagine.” He teased, returning the one armed hug. He laughed when Damen told him he hadn’t really wanted to know. “Aww, but then I can’t share these brilliant ideas with you.”

Skye kept the smile on his face even after he was released. He understood that they couldn’t have PDA but damn it his heart didn’t want to listen to reason. He wanted to show the freaking world that Damen was his and no one else’s. The image of Damen kissing the girl so many years ago, when he had first figured out his feelings, came to the forefront of his mind.

He frowned, briefly wondering if Damen was going to keep fucking girls just to keep their relationship a secret

He shook his head mentally berating himself for having such thoughts. Damen may be a player or a whore with everyone else, but not with Skye. Skye refused to believe otherwise. He looked over as Damen spoke. “Yeah, I should probably put one of my shirts on instead of yours. Mom will probably be happy that you’re finally over again. She’s missed you. Anne will be happy as well. She has a crush on you.”

Skye felt an instant bolt of jealousy through him and didn’t bother hiding it. He frowned, taking the lead as he recognized the streets. He blinked in surprise as he realized they didn’t live that far apart.

Skye still lived in the same house, much to his mother’s disappointment. His mother hated the small town feel, even though she couldn’t deny that she loved the family feel. She hated the closed-minded bastards.

His father, on the other hand, hated the city. He sighed as he turned down his drive way opening the door. He was instantly enshrouded in arms.

“I told you to call if you were going to stay out all night. Oh, I hope nothing horrible happened to you.” His mother squished him to her, even though he was taller, and cooed over him before spotting Damen. “Oh, Damen.”

She pulled him into a hug. “I see Skye finally decided to have you over again.” She squeezed the two once more before releasing him. “I’ll leave you two be. Anne is out with her “new” boyfriend and your father is at work. Keep the noise level down.”

Skye rolled his eyes and quickly dragged Damen to his room. His room hadn’t changed much. His bed was still in the corner under the window and guitar equipment sat at the end. His clothes were in a closet and strewn on the floor in front of it. Posters of random bands, English, Asian, and European, were stuck all over his walls. The only thing that had really changed was his color scheme, black and sapphire blue.

“Welcome to my room, sit anywhere really.” He walked over to the closet and began rummaging through it.

Skye looked up as his mother shut his door and just stared for a moment. “Sometimes, I think she knows about my orientation and actually happy about it.”

He rummaged a bit more before settling on black skinny jeans and a navy blue tank top. He found a spiked necklace and some bracelets. He quickly changed, not really caring that Damen was in the room. He turned and went “Ta-da” before he walked over and hugged Damen.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

There was no way that Damen needed to say the ‘burn in hell’ that was implied as he glared at his friend for the remark. Brilliant ideas his ass. Now he would be lucky if the mental image of Skye in a dress didn’t pop into his head every time his gaze met his father’s. Oh, wouldn’t that just be brilliant. He would be getting lectured for his grades and burst out laughing, unable to explain because it is too crude to speak in front of his prude, uptight, proper parents. That would just make his already rocky relationship with them so much better.

Nodding along silently, he didn’t bother informing the other that he knew about Anne’s crush on him. When his friend’s sister had told him about it, he had just smiled blithely and informed her that he wasn’t interested in anything serious, and wouldn’t fool around on her because of her brother. That had put a permanent damper in their friendship, but it had also banished all awkward possibilities of her feelings developing into something deeper and becoming a real problem for him. He had no fucking clue how to handle her then. Other girls were easy. He just ditched them and didn’t give a shit. He couldn’t risk upsetting Skye, however, because it would break his heart. Just thinking about the not so distant past made him want to cling to his friend and sob with relief that it was finally over.

As they made it to Skye’s house, he was surprised and pleased to see the other was in the same house. He wasn’t sure how to handle it if the other was living somewhere new. He already knew this place, had traveled up and down all of the hallways and been through all of the rooms, invading the privacy of the people that lived there when he was younger. Skye and him had raided Anne’s room all of the time, and gone through his parents things every time they had gotten the chance. The fond memories put a smile on his face, and the smile only grew when he spotted Skye’s mom.

”Yeah. I had to beg him to let me see his beautiful mother,” Damen replied with a jokingly flirting tone. It came natural to him, to flatter women and grin teasingly at them. Even though he knew that Skye’s mom would just roll her eyes at the antics, he couldn’t help wishing he hadn’t. It was a stupid habit, one that he was going to need to break.

Or was he? Was he really going to give up his playboy persona? What if people asked? If they pried too much, it could get out.

The thought paled him and kept him quiet as he was dragged into Skye’s room. Leaning back against the wall, he eyed the familiar room, wondering how some things didn’t change, while the important stuff never stayed the same. His heart ached in his chest the more he thought about it. He loved Skye and would have done almost anything for him, but there was no way that he could stop sleeping around. If he did, he would need a solid excuse, a reason. He couldn’t just stop because he felt like it. That wasn’t an option. People would ask and there was no lie that would hold solid.

Opening his mouth, he was about to blurt this when his friend spoke. Clamping his jaw shut, he told himself that it could wait. They had all summer to not worry about the drama and just enjoy each other’s company. That was all that really mattered. Once the summer was over and they were back in school, then he could explain himself to Skye. Until then, he would just smile and do his best to make certain the other had plenty of reasons to do the same.

”Your mother always was a crafty one. It wouldn’t surprise me...and she is probably happy that she doesn’t have to worry about grandchild from at least one of her babies,” Damen added with a laugh. His eyes remained on Skye as the other changed, not quite staring, but appreciating the nice view of the other’s arse and balls. Didn’t leave much to the imagination, though it did prompt him to push off from the wall and waltz over. Wrapping his arms around Skye, he pressed a kiss to his neck and murmured against the soft, warm skin, ”Of course, we could always practice for creating kids...just in case?”

His tone was teasing, and he chuckled before drawing back. Smiling at Skye, he winked and added, ”But that will have to wait! Nathan, Demetrious, and Leo will be expecting me soon, and I don’t want to get on their bad sides, since I am going to be plus one.” With that, he spun towards the door and led the way out. In the hall, he paused and called to Skye’s mom, ”I will see you later, ma’am! I should be around a lot more often, since Skye has gotten over his obsession with shaving me bald.” Leave that for Skye to explain,’ he thought with a grin. Sure, he loved the male, but that didn’t mean he was going to stop being his usual stupid/silly self.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Skye leaned into the warmth as Damen hugged him from behind. His body shuddered as he closed his eyes as images of the night before returned to the forefront of his mind. He smiled as he was released, feeling a bit cold without Damen to keep him warm. However, if he wanted to go on the trip with said person, he had better get a moving.

He followed Damen out the door, pausing to hug his mom goodbye after she hugged Damen as well, reprimanding him for calling her ma’am. He chuckled as she muttered about how it made her feel old. Wait, since when had Skye wanted to shave Damen bald? A horrified expression came over Skye at the thought of shaving away all those pretty pink locks. “Blasphemy! Bye mom.”

He walked in silence a few minutes, his thoughts running a mile a minute. He knew peace never lasted. How long until theirs crashed around their ears? He didn’t like the thought, shuddered at it even, but think of it he did. How else was he going to cope with it when the time actually came? Run straight into Damen’s arms that’s how. This had Skye smiling as he imagined it, though in his head he knocked the other male over.

“Are you sure your friends won’t mind my coming along?” Worry sport that he was, he couldn’t help asking to make sure. Even though he knew it would do little to ease his conscious. He wanted to tell the other that he could go without him, yet Skye didn’t want to be separated from Damen so soon. He felt like a freaking schoolgirl and that was so wrong in so many ways. One was he wasn’t a girl.

(((OOC: T_T I'm sorry it's so short, much shorter than yours. I'm also sorry it took me forever to reply)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: