Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 am

Tamesis

Hearing the clatter of the bowl being set down, he looked over and smiled. It wouldn't take long before the drugs took effect on the inu. Walking over, he picked up the dish and walked out. He would clean it and then return. If the inu was stronger than he looked, then he would just be turned on by it, but considering his body weight and physical strength, the poor thing would be on its knees begging for someone to fuck him senseless. The rabbit had his own memories of the first time with the same drug. He had eaten it accidentally and had suffered through the worst night of his life, alone in the cold earth. The mere thought of it left him torn between sadistic arousal and pathetic terror.

After taking his time to wash the dish, he returned and stopped in the door way to observe the little rabbit. Already, his eyes were eagerly absorbing everything he saw.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:30 am

Ichiro felt a sense of relief when the rabbit left. He looked around the room, but something started to change. He knew he wasn't aroused by his own accord. There was nothing arousing about his conditions. He growled to himself as he started feeling his privates get really warm. He looked down at his dick, it was growing stiff from this awkward feeling. He looked around the room. No rabbit. The arousal continued to build. His cock grew even harder than he had ever thought it could. "Just a few licks... that should fix it.." he said to himself quietly.

As the saliva started to build in his mouth, he sat on his lower back and lowered his head. He had only done this a couple times to experiment, but now he really wanted it. He opened his mouth, releasing his tongue. As he moved for the passion and desire, he started to lick the head. It throbbed with desire, wanting more. His dick grew hotter and harder still. Ichiro lapped at his cock, whimpering from the excitement he was receiving. He grabbed the shaft with his hand and started to jerk it up and down as he licked his head. He had no idea he had someone watching.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 am

[quote="Admin-Galena"]
Tamesis

Tamesis watched. A sadist and a voyeur, he enjoyed the site before him immensely. The way Ichiro licked at his own cock aroused the rabbit in the simplest of ways. As soon as the inu started to jerk himself off, he walked into the room and warned him, "You won't be able to satisfy yourself." Though he knew that it was too early for the drug to cloud the inu's mind, he couldn't help but draw nearer. The smell was hall of the thrill. As his eyes devoured the young creature, he added, "Nothing helps except the feel of foreign skin. It is going to burn you all day and all night. Soon, you won't even be able to think straight from the desire that is going to course through you." There was nothing in his tone, no excitement, no eagerness, not even sadistic happiness. He was blandly informing the inu of what was about to happen. Smiling darkly, he sat back against the far wall and taunted him, "But who knows. You might actually enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:27 am

Ichiro looked up at his visitor and suddenly stopped all he was doing. He placed his hands under his ass and sat on them. "I can stop it!" he growled, baring his teeth. But his feelings of arousal and desire fueled him to want more. He fought the temptation, turning his head from side to side with anger, as if he were a rabid dog going insane. "Cloud my mind! Bullshit!" he snarled. His cock throbbed from the anguish. He whimpered as he held his hands down. He stared at the rabbit. "What did you do to me?!" he barked with so much anger. It was probably the angriest he had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:41 am

Tamesis

"I doubt that...Believe what you will...It is a none toxic plant that will help with your training. I did warn you," Tamesis told the inu in a disinterested tone. Since the dog wasn't doing what he wanted, he let his eyes wonder. He knew it wouldn't take long. As he did, he let his own hands hand limply, flexing them. When he had been under the effects of the drug, ever single thing had looked erotic. Admittedly, he was a rabbit, so he was curious to see how much and how badly it would effect his little slave.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 am

Ichiro thrashed about. The shackles banged against the wall. He gnawed at them with his teeth. He growled loudly as he couldn't break them. He slammed his hands on the ground, trying to break the chain. But as he started to get tired from the loss of energy, his arousal grew, giving him the energy he needed to please himself. He thrust his cock against the wall, feeling the cool against his skin. He moaned a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am

Tamesis

There was the urge to laugh, but then the rabbit couldn't laugh at something so beautiful. The futile struggle, desperate for strength he didn't have, made Tamesis want to coddle the poor thing. Oh how he hated the inu and loved him at the same time. As he began to hump the wall, a frown appeared on the rabbit's face. Rising up, he walked over and swatted the inu's nose before pulling him away. "Bad dog. That is unsightly," he scolded him coldly. There was a dark note in his voice as he warned him, "Behave in a seemly manner or you will be punished."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 am

Ichiro felt the swat to his nose and growled angrily. His hand dropped to his cock and started to stroke it, almost without his control. "Punish me? What have I done wrong?" his anger was pulsing from deep inside. He wanted to bring pain to the rabbit, for causing him to be so aroused uncontrollably. "I swear if I get out of this... You will be sorry!" his eyes flashed brightly as he stared at Tamesis.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 am

Tamesis

"You were behaving crudely. That is what you have done," the rabbit replied indifferently. The threat made a smile curve Tamesis's lips. Standing over the smaller creature, he grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him up. Slamming him against the wall, he asked coldly, "What exactly are you going to do? If your pack was willing to fight by your side, they would have already sent scouts and they would have already found the entrance to my home, and I would have already killed them. If you get free, you will return there to be a laughing stock: raped by a pathetic little bunny. You will become the bitch and toy of all the males there and no female will ever even look at you, much less bear you pups. Then, when you finally snap, your pack will all turn on you and chase you out or kill you... So remind me again, how am I going to be sorry if you get out?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

Ichiro felt himself being pushed against the wall. He stopped stroking due to his heightened amount of anger. The rabbit's words were harsh but true. They could be able to smell the rabbit on him, sense a change in him. Would they try to kill him though? Ichiro would not believe it. "You lie! You don't have any idea how my pack is! They are looking for me, and when they find your twisted sanctuary, they will hunt you down and kill you! I will be welcomed back home!"

He snapped his jaws at him. "I will get you... Pay you back for all you did to me!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 am

Tamesis

Chuckling, Tamesis shook his head and told him, "Survival of the fittest. The moment you entered my den, you lost the right to live." Dropping the inu, he stepped back, out of his reach, and then asked mockingly, [b]"How should I punish you? You have been so obstinate...Oh," he gasped theatrically. Narrowing his eyes, he smiled wickedly and said, "I know exactly how to punish you." With that, he turned and left the room, making certain to secure the door behind him. Ichiro would be trapped with his own arousal and thoughts about what the rabbit was going to bring back...while the rabbit took his sweet time figuring out exactly what would be the best way to torture the inu. This was starting to get fun!
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 am

Ichiro growled as he was dropped. "I fucking hate you! I hope you burn in hell and for my sake, I hope I fucking die so I never have to see your fucked up face again, you little fucking piece of shit!" The fury in his voice and his eyes was one of such intense feelings, he wished he could strangle the fucker.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 am

Tamesis

The rabbit couldn't help wondering how many times before he had heard that. With a laugh, he went back into his room and looked over his "toys." Some of them had been used before, mostly on himself to experiment, but many weren't. There were a few designed solely to hurt, but most were crafted to mix pain and pleasure. As he considered the behavior of his slave, he began to pick through them. Nothing too extreme would work. He didn't want to break the poor thing...not physically at least. Emotionally, mentally, those were okay, but if he broke him physically, the rabbit would have nothing left to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 am

Ichiro growled and jerked the chains still. He was too angered to be feeling sexually distraught. He closed his eyes, hoping this would all just be a nightmare, a horrid and terrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 am

Tamesis

Once he had picked a few toys, he returned to the room and was disappointed with what he saw. Shaking his head, he placed all of the instruments on the table. Walking over to the inu, he freed him and sighed. Rolling his eyes, he held out his arms and invited, "Have at it. I can't have you so angry. It takes all the fun out of it." The rabbit knew that no matter what the inu did, there wasn't really anything he was strong enough to do that would hurt him. It was sad, but true.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Once Ichiro was released he looked around the room. He was free. Free, for the first time in an extremely long time. He looked around the room. He rushed to the other side of the room, forcing his shoulder into it, trying to break through. He rushed to the opposite side and did the same thing. He growled and barked with all the anger he had. But then he realized that he was completely unstoppable. He rushed past the rabbit, not even caring to attack him. He raced down a long hallway, which led to another series of hallways. Feeling a little out of breath, he jolted down one. There had to be an escape route. He raced down the hall until he saw a little hole, tiny enough for Ichiro to crawl through. He started to wiggle his way through until he started to smell something funny. Before he could back out, he started to feel really tired. He finally closed his eyes and collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Tamesis

Tamesis watched the inu run around with something akin to disappointment. When the other finally bolted out of the room, he sighed and slowly followed after him. Though the rabbit had no traps set up, he knew that the inu would never make it out. The network of tunnels were complex beyond reason and just beyond the entrance was a nest of giant spiders. If anyone tried to get through but him, they would attack them. Some of the spiders even tried to kill Tamesis still, but most knew well how violent and how swift he was. None of them could keep up or win against him, so they avoided him. Following after the faint steps that echoed loudly in the rabbit's large ears, he came to a familiar corridor. He had had to stop working on it due to toxic gases. Spotting where the ground had been moved by the inu pushing through. Rolling his eyes, he walked a few steps to the door. Taking a deep breath, he opened it and then walked in. Looking around, he spotted the limp form and picked him up. Quickly, he exited the room. Seeing that the other wasn't conscious, he quickly carried him through the tunnels. There was only one place in the whole network that was exposed, but there was no way to climb up the tall, metal walls. That was where he took his slave, knowing that the fresh air would bring him around faster. The rabbit personally didn't like the area, because the walls were too steep to see anything but the sky above. He felt trapped there and hated it...but the view of the moon was nice. Sitting down, he kept the inu in his arms, stroking the pale hair and waiting for the crimson eyes to open up.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Not knowing he was picked up and carried, or even taken to a new room, he was in his deep subconscious. When they reached the new room and the fresh air started to go through his lungs and moving his blood faster, he started to cough, coming to. He opened his eyes and there he found an awkward sight. The rabbit was coddling him. 'What the fuck...' he thought to himself. He continued to cough, still getting that fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Tamesis

When the inu started to cough, the rabbit shifted the smaller creature so that he could do so comfortably. His hard, calloused hand ran over the bare back, gently soothing him. When the coughing seemed to lessen, Tamesis told him, "There are rooms with poison gases. You have to use your nose. If you had warned me that you were going to run, I would have informed you of that so that you wouldn't have had to suffer this." His tone was deadpan, bland, making it obvious that he had always known that the other wasn't going to escape. Rubbing his back still, he asked, "Do you feel well enough to walk or should I carry you back in? You will need to rest a while more."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Ichiro breathed slowly, trying to get all the gas out of his system. He coughed hard and deep. He looked up at Tamesis. "I think I can stand on my own."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Tamesis

"Good," the rabbit replied. With that, he stood and placed the Inu on his feet. Keeping his hand between the canine's shoulder blades, he started walking, ever mindful of his weakened slave. If the other wavered or stumbled, he was there to catch him and right him, waiting patiently each time for Ichiro to get his strength back and start walking. It was a tedious walk for him, but they eventually reached the room. Directing him over to the bed, he told him, "You will sleep here tonight and only tonight. I will not have you remaining weak due to poor keeping. Do something to spite me and you'll regret it." With that, he placed Ichiro on the bed and shifted the blankets to cover him. Looking over the pale form, he asked, "Do you want food?" He didn't bother to assure the other that he wasn't going to drug this batch. It would just make him weary and Tamesis assumed the dog was smart enough to realize he wouldn't waste anything so difficult to find.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Ichiro stood to his feet with help. It was hard for him to move really. Each step felt like he was learning to walk all over again. He stumbled over his own feet. It felt like his muscles weren't even there. As they made it to the room, he was laid on the bed. As he laid down, he let Tamesis tuck him in the covers. He shook his head to the side, "no thank you..." he whimpered. He could barely keep his eyes open. He was more comfortable now than he had been.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Tamesis

Nodding once, Tamesis told the inu, "Then sleep." With that, he walked over to his straight back hair and sat down again. He was facing the bed, almost as if he intended to watch over his slave all night, but after a few minutes, his eyes drifted shut.

There were quite a reasons he took the chair instead of the bed: one was that if Ichiro suddenly woke with his strength, he would have to move to attack him, which would alert Tamesis. Two being that Ichiro wouldn't sleep as deeply since he wouldn't be as comfortable, so there would be no way for the inu to make a break for it. Three was simply because he knew that his slave needed rest and there was no way the small thing would be comfortable with him so close.

With that, his eyes shut and he let himself fall asleep. The rabbit was a unique creature that could sleep for days or be awake just as long. It was because of his erratic sleep schedule that he had become as deranged as he was.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

Ichiro slept soundly through the night. At one point, in the night, he woke up. He looked around the room, alert. The rabbit was sound asleep in a chair. Feeling completely comfortable, he started getting that feeling once again. His eyes stayed on Tamesis as he slowly moved his hands to his cock. He slowly stroked up and down. As the feeling started to grow, he continued to stroke. His hand moved faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 am

Tamesis

The rabbit was soundly asleep when the sound of movement woke him. His ears instantly perked, though the twitch could be easily brushed off as the reaction from a dream. Since his form remained limply pressed against the wood and his eyes stayed closed, it looked as though he were still asleep and dreaming vividly. However, Tamesis no longer had dreams. He didn't know why. He simply didn't have them. Maybe it was because he slept so lightly or something else.

With his ears strained, he easily figured out what the source of the sound was. The light brush of fabric against skin as it moved frantically and the steady, fast rasp of flesh against flesh as the inu pleasured himself. It was apparent that the drugs were still taking a toll on the small creatures body. Since Tamesis had given him such a heavy dose, it was possible that the effects would last more than a few days.

However, since his slave wasn't yet frantic from the lust that couldn't be pleased with self satisfaction, he kept his eyes closed and his body limp. He actually let himself to start drifting off again. He knew that as soon as the inu was ready to beg for him, the smell of arousal would wake him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next