Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-+-+Revenge+-+-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm

| : |There comes a time in every mans life where something will define and alter their perspective for the rest of their life... | : |

-+-+Revenge+-+- Anime
(I don't know who made this, but it wasn't me. Found it on Photobucket)

| : | However long that may be.| : |

The clock stopped, and Donte felt like forever was multiplied by ten. His parents had sworn that they would not be late on this, the most important night of his life, yet where were they? In one hour he was going to turn for the very first time into a werewolf! Of course, to anyone that didn't sound like anything amazing and to those who are reading the retelling of this tale you are probably snickering with disgust on how unorigonal that sounded. Unfortunately, this was what it was and could not be changed.

Donte's mother was a beast, a lycanthrope of indian disent. She was worshiped as a goddess long ago before the Spanish, the French, and the English set foot upon this brave new world. His father was an angel, one from the Christ God who was said to be the one true God. Of course, this was true and the angel was sent to abolish what false Gods were worshiped upon this land. All too quickly did the tale of execution turn to beauty and the beast and a beautiful love blossomed. It wasn't until 1968 in London that they had several children, the most recient of which was young Donte.

The right of passage was a ceramony every Lycanthrope had to endure when they were of a certain age. A werewolf did not run a muck as a pup unless they were born of some rabid unstable creature's blood. Not only was Donte mixed with the blood of an angels, but also his mother was of a very prestegious bloodline and he never faced a hideous metamorphosis as a youth nor did he lack control over his brute-like strength. This did not, however, diminish the werewolf's childish fears.

At the age of thirteen he wasn't ready to go through the right of passage alone. He wanted his mother here to howl with him at the moonlight and teach him how to maintain his present control in such a form. He had heard many stories of which sanity was forfiet in the wake of the moon's forced submission. He also heard that if he was kept from the moonlight on his thirteenth birthday and he didn't turn, the wolf in him would die and he would never be able to turn in the moon's wake.

At first, this sounded like a good thing however Donte soon learned that a lycanthrope who could not turn was considered the most dishonnorable thing that could have been brought upon the family. Besides wanting his family to be viewed as a well respected and adored member of the lycan society-since after his mother had confessed that she was not a goddess and made peace with the Christ God and The Lord allowed his father to stay on earth and live happily with his family, which was quickly adopted by his mothers pack-and he also wanted to be a mighty warrior. He wanted everyone in the pack to look up to Donte! He wanted to be the smarest boy in the human school and help the younger pups to fit in. He wanted to protect the pack from rival packs and vampires. He wanted to one day become the Alpha and be someone who could be admired, loved, adored and at the same time admire, love, and adore his loyal family. He couldn't do this if he wasn't going to turn tonight.

Donte glanced across the horizon to the setting sun. He rested his elbows against the railing that separated him from the sand and inevitably the ocean. His mother had picked this place to turn, the older part of town which was mostly abandoned. They were going to go for a lovely walk in the moon's chosen form and swim, and then go up to the forest five miles from here and hunt together. "Where is she?" He murmured soflty as his wolf ears, hidden in his short dusky brown locks, rose to reveal themselves and to pick up any timid sounds. Perhaps she was sneaking up on him?

"Donte!" The shriek of his sister snapped him out of his silent musings and hopes. He spun around and looked down to the fourteen year old girl who looked like she was trying to keep herself from crying. "Donte," She blubbered. "Mom and dad are in the old factory, and they want us to go meet them there." A few tears began to spill out of her reddened eyes. Had she been crying?

"Sure, but what's wrong?" he asked with a frowned.

She shook her head. "It's nothing...w-we got in a fight... lets go, she said we have to be there before the moon comes up." She sniffed and began rubbing at her eyes. Donte frowned and went to wrap an arm around her but she began to run. His ears pinned back, and quickly he chased after her to the old abandoned factory with boarded up winndows and causiontape wrapped around the withering building much like a christmas present.

He stopped and watched his sister dissapear through the open door, caked in blackness. It didn't smell right here. "Are there vampires nearby?" Donte called out to his sister, but recieved no answer. "May?" Slowly he walked into the black. His teal hues glowed in the darkness, adjusting like a predator as his heart began to pound. It smelt like hell in here... like their enemy was everywhere... like....

"Hello little wolf."

Blood. The wolf tried to turn around however he felt his shoulders being gripped and fangs ripping into his throat. He howled and clawed into the vampire's face, hearing his sister scream in the background for them to leave her alone because of their promise. Laughter boomed around the room as his arms were grabbed and claws ripped into his flesh. floowed by fangs. He could feel them ripping appart his skin and, quite litterally, eating him alive. He screamed for his mother and father, he screamed for his sister to run, he screamed for them to stop, and to his surprise they did.

"Don't kill him yet," He heard a voice say. The pup's eyes closed tightly as he felt hands push up against his mangled skin under his clothes. "Do you want me to touch you?" The voice asked. Donte shivered and began to whimper as he was ripped away from what felt like a lynch mob of vampires. "I bet you do, like a dirty whore...." He felt his clothes being removed but his body was starting to feel numb from the bites. Some vampires had the ability to stun their prey, apparently some of those whom had bitten him posessed that ability.

"Stop! Please leave me alone!" He yelped. The vampire paused, his finger about to penetrade the pup's flesh. A small smile crept across his face. "I'll stop, if you fuck that creature right there." He lifted the pup's face and turned it so that he was looking directly at his sister. The girl began to shake even more than she already was, being held down by two vampires.

"B-buty you said that if I brought him I-I would be okay! You said--"

"I said a lot of things." The vampire chuckled. "Come now, Donte... you're the one I really wanted here, and I don't wish to harm you... but she?" Donte's ears fell back. "She brought you here to suffer, just so she could escape... Doesn't that make you angry?" He felt the lips against his wolf ears and a tongue slide into it and lick the cavers before slipping out. "Fuck her...with your claws," His hands came to Donte's hands. "With your cock," His hand traded down Donte's stomach and gropped roughly at his scrotum. "Then kill her for what she has done to you....If you do this, I'll take you with us.... you will be a prince, and I will not hurt your parents..."

A few tears drizzled down Donte's face. He bit his lip and shook his head while closing his eyes tightly. He was angry, and he could just kill her for this... but he knew it wouldn't matter. They'd kill both of them and their parents soon anyway. "No?" The vampire asked as Donte cried. "Very well.... don't kill him yet," He tossed the pup to lynch. "Do whatever you want to the two of them, then when you're bored chain them up against the wall. I'm off to bring in The Missus~" The vampire giggled and skipped away into the light. "Oh," He drew his head back in, his pink hair falling to the side and his crimson gaze stabbing the other vampires. "Don't let either of them into the moonlight..." He said bluntly before vanishing.

The second he was gone, the lynch mob of vampires finished the process of ripping off both of the children's clothes. The next few hours were unbareable. Little did Donte realize that within the next hour he would be wishing for the vampires to be pumping him with their unpleasant organs again instead of the monstroseties that were about to occur. As he was being chained to the wall, the vampires were still working on his sister. His eyes flooded as he watched in silence. He wanted to help her, he wanted to soothe her screams, but he simply couldn't. Donte closed his eyes for only a second, but that second held everything.

His sister managed to crash away into one of the boaded windows for a second. The wood split appart and she began to transform as the moon lapped against her pale skin. Donte's eyes snapped open as she howled. The beast turned and sank her teeth into the two vampires that had thought it a good idea to have her at the same time. She ripped them clear in half and their spines tore against the moon light as the halves bodies were thrown. She lunged at the vampires that had been pumping him just moments ago and began to rip into their chest cavaties, but then... it seemed as though the vampires had planned for this.

Silver gleams against the glory of the moon's blaze. Fangs, knives, claws, and a hoard of more, previously unseen vampires came from the shadows. Donte's eyes widened at their mangled faces. This had to have been where the smell was previously coming from, for their faces had been sawn off receintly. Their eyes were no longer their, yet they could see perfectly. Some of them had melted faces while others had parts of their spine ripping from their back in large ivory spikes. Ebony tongues against his sister's silky white fur, bites that turned crimson into a dark violet, and eventually, these hideous vampires managed to eat his sister alive. While some ate at her entire arm and face others licked away the blood that littered the floor. They groaned like zombies and rattled like snakes, clicking in the back of their throats.

Donte couldn't find his voice. He couldn't close his eyes, he couldn't move, he couldn't do a single thing but cry and bit his lip. He was too scared to scream because he was certain that they would sense his presense and turn against him. "Let that be a lesson to you," He heared a deep voice. Slowly he looked to a vampire by the window, slowly rebuilding it so that the moon could not sink through. "If you want to at least die painlessly, don't do anything stupid like transform." He hissed.

Donte swallowed roughly and shivered violently. He was too scared to close his eyes, which made him only silently cry more. He wondered how this could possibly get any worse. As if on cue, he caught sight of the pink haired male walk in holding something in his hands. He was giggling, like he had just done something incredibly hillarious. "Hey, Dontieeee give a kiss to mommy!" He lifted the thing in his hand and walked closer. It didn't take long for Donte to realize it was his mother's head. "Hi honey, it's okay," The pink haired male said in a femenine voice while moving her lips. "I'm right here now, and I'll protect you! Muah muah muah!" He pushed the head up against Donte, making it kiss him all over.

Donte had forgotten about the monsterous vampires and screamed. "YOU BASTARD! KILLED MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He cried out while thrashing about. The clicks and groans swarmed around the struggling boy but they didn't do anything other than breathe on him.

"You'll kill me, Donte?" The pink haired vampire asked in the same feminine voice while moving his mother's lips. "Now that's no way to talk to your mother! I'll have to punish you!" He smirked and began digging out the skull.

"STOP THAT! STOP IT LEAVE HER ALONE SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!" He cried while trying to free himself from the wall to no avail. Suddenly he stopped as the vampire put her head's skin over his own face like a skii mask. He felt those cold claw-like hands grip his face and he felt his tongue in his mouth, then his face being bitten roughly.

"Let him go."

The pink haired male pulled back and looked to the silloette in the distance. "Daddy!" Donte sobbed. His father didn't even look at him. "Dad, just go...they killed mom, a-and sis...t-they're too many...they'll kill us both, just get out of here!" He cried. His father did the opposite. He drew a black ball that extended before a blaze of gold and crimson swirrled around the now pointed pole. A sword of flames. "D-dad no you can't..." Donte whimpered. "Dad...no...no....NO!"

"Take her face off your head."

"What's wrong baby?" The pink haired vampire asked while striking a pose. "Don't you love me?"

Donte's golden hues snapped open. He jerked away from his bed and scrambled into his window, quickly opening it up and ripping apart the curtains so the sun could shine in. He began panting heavily as the wind kissed at his glazed body. His dark wing folded back, the other missing from sight. His body, littered with scars, and where a wing use to be a scar remained. The fallen wolf glared to the busy world below. His heart pounded from the childhood terrors that haunted him. Any time he wasn't cuddled up to someone with a heavenly smell it was the same damn thing. These nightmares would never rid themselves of him, and it was driving him crazy.

He slipped away from the window and took a quick shower. That pink haired vampire was the worse of all. He would never sleep in peace until that vampire was dead. He sighed and finished scrubbing his hair before turning off the water. There still weren't any leads to that man who had murdered his family. Donte tensed, thinking about what happened after his father walked in. He always woke up just before the fight, and he never knew why. The fight always seemed less horrific than the rest of the acts. Perhaps, it was because that was when he.... Donte shivered at the thought and began rubbing his eyes.

He didn't want to cry, he knew he wouldn't cry. It was 2011! Enough time had passed to where he could at least walk around like nothing happened! But then again.... Donte frowned, knowing he was never going to grow old. This thing he would cary with him until forever came to an end. In his most private of thoughts, Donte was terrified of the world. He was afraid of everyone and everything, and he would never be fixed.

He moved to the shower and drew a wash cloth around a bar of soap before lathering across his chest slowly and down his legs. The steamy liquid clensed him. After washing his hair and wing, delicately, he slipped out of the shower and began to dry himself off. He brushed his teeth , combed his hair-though no matter what he did to it the black with white flex always dried and remained the same-then moved to his room and got dressed. His ebony wing vanished as he prepared for his normal life in this world. His golden eyes gazed at himself in the mirror, atempting to find something to encourage him to live yet another day.

He knew deep down that the boy he use to be died that night. Whomever he was now didn't seem to matter or truely exist. In a sense, this life he was living was fake, and it would continue to be fake until the vampire with pink hair was obliterated. Once he was dead, Donte with kill himself. He was a disgrace to his kind and he was alone. His pack could not love him or take care of him, and he was marked as an outcast in the lycan community. His acts following the incodent landed him in a fallen possition so the Christ God had to keep him on earth.

"Today, you are confident. Flirtacious. Succsesful. Brilliant. Happy. You will impress the world beyond its means, and then when the day is over, you will not drink. You will not cry. You will keep pretending, and maybe when you go to sleep tonight, you'll wake up this person you hope to be." He grinned to himself.

Leaving the house, Donte became this person he told himself he would be. He said hello to whomever he saw on the streets and at his job he flirted, spesifically with his boss as he made ideas for cerial boxes and the latest cartoon. Every time he delivered a paper, he teased the man as though they were secret lovers. Even though they weren't, his boss usually, playfully, teased back. "Another late day at work~" Donte hummed softly and looked out the window to the world many stories below. His golden eyes faltered on his fake persona for a moment or two as he scanned for the vampire that ruined his life.

He wondered if the vampire was still in this city, or if he had moved on elsewhere... perhaps he should have been more active in trying to find him, rather than blending in like a human and working here like nothing was wrong... This was a very well paying job, certainly he would have funding by now to go on an adventure to find this man...right?" He closed his eyes and drew a hand to his face. The sudden impulse became a creed and immediately he moved to see if his boss was still here. He knocked against the open door, observing the male working diligently by the light on his desk. "I quit. Today." Meaning, he wasn't going to stick around for two weeks.

(Parenthesis!: ._. phew! That's a lotta writing nums ^^ IDK Where this is going, I may edit it some more and just have Donte take off and meet someone on the open road. You don't have to be the boss, hell they don't even have to meet in the first few posts! But please don't be the vampire that killed his family. If you choose to make your character a vampire, Donte will be mortified of your character and stuff... Clearly, CLEARLY this is a very, very, very mature roleplay. And it's finally Open.)

| : | What once was is now but a hollow shell… | : |

(I don't know who made this but it wasn't me, found it on Photobucket)

-+-+Revenge+-+- AnimeGuy

| : | Hypocrite | : |
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 am

-+-+Revenge+-+- 37865710

Spoiler:

Caledvwich yawned as he stretched the kinks from his lanky frame, bones snapped and muscles protested from being in an uncomfortable position for, he looks at the watch on his wrist, the past 48 hours. Blond hair fell to cover his face as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His back hunched as he took a deep breath in, wondering briefly, why this had to be his first mission. What made the matter worse was it was for him . Obsidian hues flashed red only to return to normal the next second. Caledvwich snapped his head sharply to the side, his hair flipping out of his face. A soft breeze caressed his features, not quite strong enough to keep the hair out of his face, which had fallen back to cover his eyes once more. Sighing, Caledvwich stood and walked to the edge of the building, looking like a strange shadow if human eyes could see to the top of the seventy-foot building.

Caledvwich shielded his eyes after a few seconds of looking into the brightly lit city. How could one live in such a bright area? Yeah it wasn’t anything compared to the sun, but during the sunlit hours it was supposed to be bright. During the time of the moonlit hours was supposed to be dark, the only thing giving light to the world the full moon. Obsidian hues lifted to the pale orb in the sky, a small smile appearing. How he would miss the warmth, it gave in his domain.

His stomach let out a ferocious growl, demanding to food. Giggling, Caledvwich walked to the back of the building, wondering if he was allowed to eat the humans. They were so delicious. He could almost feel the soft gooey flesh shredding against his razor sharp teeth, bones cracking sending splintering shards everywhere as he diligently lapped up the marrow before it fell to the ground. His stomach practically roared at him, seemingly reprimanding him for conjuring images he suddenly remembered he wasn’t allowed to have.

Frowning, he looked over the edge as he approached the back and smiled. A dark alley, just perfect for dropping down into, maybe he could even find a homeless person. Eww, did he really just have that thought? They had diseases and were filthy, though he couldn’t catch human diseases that didn’t make the dirt any more appealing. Shaking his disgust away, he simply stepped off the building. Air rushed past his ears sending his clothes, hair, and arms upward. Everything was blurred until an Earth shattering crack resounded through the air. His legs creaked in protest as he stood; dirt fell from his shoulders as he looked at his feet.

“Oh, I did crack the Earth, oops.” Shrugging, his gaze wandered before snapping on the window as a light flicked on. Cursing, he wrapped the shadows around him happy that he had been able to keep some of his powers in this form. Warmth seeped down his left leg before the smell of blood wafted up to him. Crap, he began to wonder if any vampires were around. The curtain shifted revealing an elderly woman, a shotgun in hand. Caledvwich’s eyes widened in shock and he almost dropped the shadows. Were all humans this paranoid? He hoped not, how else was he supposed to eat? Caledvwich dropped to the ground slowly, lifting his black jeans that were wet with blood. The material made a weird sucking noise as he peeled it off his skin. He titled his head, wondering if the blood that made the material stick to his skin or if the pants had really been that tight.

Black droplets fell to the Earth eating away the living organisms. Caledvwich’s gaze wasn’t on the blood that had fallen, instead focused on the gash that ran from his mid calf to the back of his knee.

“How in the world did you appear?” He mused sticking his fingers in it. A hiss rushed through clenched teeth as he dug through the wound. “Nothing, so it was made by something, naturally? This domain is so weird.”

He jumped when a hand landed on his shoulder and the elderly woman’s wrinkled face appeared before his. She drew back in horror and for a minute Caledvwich was confused until he remembered the scar that being had placed upon his human and mortal form. If it had been in any other form, Caledvwich would have been able to heal instantly. If he had been able to switch forms he would have been able to heal, but he had been unable to do switch. He had done something to his body.

“Are you alright?” The voice was sweet and caring welcoming even it was insulting. Caledvwich felt the urge to rip her throat apart. His muscles twitched in anticipation, his teeth ached to be release, his claws already began to lengthen cutting into his already cut flesh. Yipping like a kicked pup, Caledvwich went backwards, landing on his bottom. The shock had his body staying in human form. The elderly woman took a few quick steps backwards, the gun coming up to aim straight at between his eyes.

“Jeez, old lady, don’t scare me like that.” His voice cracked as a teenage boy going through puberty might. He almost smirked at the instant guilt that flashed in the woman’s eyes. Humans were easy to manipulate. He reached down, only now noticing the paleness of his skin. Flesh white was made to appear pearl white as moonlight kissed it.

“I’m sorry, lad, but why are you all the way out in the outskirts of the city and all alone at that?” Caledvwich felt his mouth open and he forced it to shut as he contemplated excuses. “You aren’t a runaway are you?”

Caledvwich tilted his head to the side in obvious confusion. “What’s a runaway?”

The lady looked at him like he had lost his mind, her head shaking as she lowered the gun. “It’s were you run away from home.”

Eyes wide with shock, Caledvwich began to wonder about the sanity of these so-called humans. He could remember other demon children running from their parents. Fire had erupted charring their body before transporting the now screaming demon back to their parents. Even if he had wanted to run, fear had stopped him. Didn’t human parents install that fear? Didn’t they have the power to have their children returned back to them instantly?

“Are you insane? Why would I run away from that which I fear the most?” Caledvwich didn’t realize he was just making himself sound more and more insane or like an abused child. His bewildered mind couldn’t wrap around human customs.

“Would you like to come inside and clean your wou…what happened to your wound?” Caledvwich looked down at his leg and gasped in surprise. It wasn’t supposed to heal in this form. Had he switched forms? When had he switched? Panicked now, Caledvwich scrambled to his feet and began to move forward slowly. “Your….eyes what happened to them? They’re……………they’re red!”

Fuck, not good, he had to do something quick. Caledvwich flung caution to the wind and switch to his second form. Blond hair lightened to silver, fangs lengthened to protrude from his bottom and upper jaw, and his nails lengthened to sharp points. Lanky muscles began to form into well developed, and for the first time since being sent to this infernal domain, Caledvwich felt normal. He launched himself at the woman as she made a break for her house. His claws tore through satin fabric and wood as he missed her by millimeters. He stepped into the house, his gaze following her body heat up the stairs and stop almost directly above him.

She had just seen he wasn’t human, was she really stupid enough to think he couldn’t just jump through her floor? Walking a few feet forward, he turned so he would be facing the old woman. Muscles bunched, collecting energy before releasing like a spring, sending him upwards. Wood splinters flew through the air, barely leaving a light scratch mark on his skin. He looked down at her, almost pitying the way she clutched the gun to her bosom. Poor gun, seduced into her clutches when it should have been used for a better purpose. He took a step towards the whimpering woman and crouched, a deadly smile making him look even deadlier. She screamed and Caledvwich began clapping. At least she had enough instinct to scream her old broken organs out.

“Smart, but it comes too late.” He whispered as he sank his fangs into her throat, her scream choking off. Warmth, life, blood, sweet heavens he felt high. When was the last time he had tasted human flesh? Obviously too long if he was getting high off an old woman, he bit down and tore another chunk of flesh away from the body. The sound of blood splattering on the wooden floor didn’t slow him, as he drove his hand through flesh and muscle tearing the bone out of the body. His hand was covered in blood as his teeth snapped the bone his half, his tongue sliding out to catch stray marrow. Yawning after three hours of eating, Caledvwich stood leaving the pool of bloody clothes.

Caledvwich stretched as he walked down the stairs, walking into the bathroom when he found it. His stomach was so full. He was surprised he didn’t explode. The teal bathroom was small, big enough for a thin person to move around uncomfortably. Caledvwich hated cramped spaces, but he really needed to shower. As much as he loved being coated in blood, humans apparently didn’t like it. He stripped of his black skintight long sleeve shirt and leather vest that held all kinds of chains. His boots and pants followed along with the infernal things called boxers. He sighed, happy to be out of the constricting clothes. He stepped under the spray and yelped as ice hit him. He looked at the knobs, confirming he had placed both in the center. Damn his body still hadn’t adjusted to the cooler temperatures of Earth. He slammed the C knob off and switched the H knob all the way on, growling when it still wasn’t warm enough. He rubbed his hands over his chest, noticing a bar in one of the indents in the shower. Curious, Caledvwich picked it up only to jumped when it slipped upward out of his grip. Air pockets with some liquid over them were now on his hand. Caledvwich leaned towards his hand, making sure not to stick his hand under the water. He sniffed and sneezed. The stuff smelled of flowers, lilac flowers. It’s a disease! Caledvwich quickly rid himself of the infernal substance, gently picking the bar up and tossing it in the toilet.

Ridding himself of the blood didn’t take long, his clothes were a different story as he found out after drying himself off. Growling in frustration, he threw the now sopping wet clothes across the room where they landed on the ground with a splat. Damn he was stripping next time he ate. He walked out of the bathroom searching the rest of the house. Lucky him, the grandma had a male living with her and he wasn’t home. Caledvwich walked to the male’s closet, not hearing the sound of the front door opening.

All the filled the closet was jock clothes, much to Caledvwich’s disgust. Beggars can’t be choosers he reminded himself as he picked a simple yet thick black turtle neck that clung even worse than the shirt he had on earlier. Dark blue jeans, black boxers, and his black boots from before and he was decent once more. Smiling, Caledvwich smoothed the fabric over his flat stomach, well mostly flat except for the scar. Hey, he had switched again. Man he was going to have to gain better control of that.

The hall light flicked on and Caledvwich’s gaze snapped to the door where a slightly shorter male who looked to be on the football team walked in. Caledvwich watched as the male flung himself on the bed totally oblivious to the fact that there was a demon standing a few feet away. Caledvwich didn’t bother with the human, wrapping the shadows around him and walking out of the house.

By this time the sun was just peeking the tops of the tallest buildings. Caledvwich smiled, twirling as he walked forward. A loud annoying sound blared through the air at him and he looked down at the thing humans traveled in.

“GET THE OUT OF THE WAY!” Caledvwich nodded and took a few steps backwards. The car zoomed past, but Caledvwich kept it in site for a good while.

“Hey you can go now.” Caledvwich didn’t bother responding to the feminine voice and walked forward. He had to complete his mission and fast.

(((OOC: I hope this is good ^^’ I wasn’t sure. Caledvwich isn’t a vampire; he’s a demon. I also can’t guarantee all post will be this long. Though I had such fun writing him they might. If you want me to change anything just tell me.)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Shexton

Shexton

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 pm

It was a difficult break up between CEO and lycanthrope. His heart ached as he walked back to his apartment to prepare for his great journey. He really couldn’t keep up his usual front this night as the full moon began to rise over the horizon and shine down upon his weary soul. The complete sphere simply made him long for death’s sweet release but he know it wouldn’t come this night nor the next. Not until the pink haired vampire died. He shivered lightly at the memories that haunted his core and the vivid images that flashed about his head.

Arriving home he packed his things and collected all of the money he kept in cash stashed beneath the floorboards. He wasn’t going to run low on funds any time soon. The werewolf’s golden eyes shined in the dark room as he finished clearing out everything important and shut the door for the last time. Having no leads he decided he would start by hunting down a single vampire. Eventually he would find a vampire that knew of his target, right?

He started simple. Sniff for blood. It didn’t take long for him to come to a house with police cars and ambulances all about the front and a young man explaining to the police that his grandmother was dead and that he hadn’t realized it until a little while after he came home. It didn’t take long for him to pick out the smells of the place and he went with the one that smelt the worse. The most like blood. Water couldn’t just wash it all away and whomever wasn’t very good at cleaning up since they still reaked.

It didn’t take him long at all for him to find Caledvwich. He took to stalking the male as the sun rose beyond the horizon. Could he have been a special vampire that could walk in the light much like the pink haired male? Or was he merely something of different origon? His body trembled as he followed. Beneath his unique natural hair his ears folded back and he began walking a bit faster. He was prepared for a bloody brawl and he hoped that having the upper hand would make things easier.

Once the male began wandering down an alley way he thought it was just a little too perfect, or perhaps he had been spotted stalking. Stopping by the alley way entrance before he could be seen passing it he braced himself and took a few steps back. He didn’t want to just charge in since that wouldn’t be wise….maybe pass by and wait around a corner—pretending not to notice that he was officially the one being stalked? No…that would take too long.

Gold eyes peered down the alley way, shining in the shadows however the werewolf refused to walk blindly into his death. He slowly looked around until he caught sight of his target. Suddenly he ran in, up against the wall, pushed off the adobe brick, and with all of his strength tackled the monster. Slamming him into the ground and reaching around to his mouth to push his gloved hand in and feel those jagged teeth. To his dismay and great relief they were all pretty sharp. This meant he wasn’t a vampire. The wolf jerked his hand away from his mouth but made sure to do his best to keep him pinned. “Pardon me~” He giggled while shifting so his arms were held tightly around Caledvwich. “Do you happen to know anything about the wareabouts of a pink haired vampire whom is immune to sunlight?”
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 am

Caledvwich looked around, marveling at the ugly colors of the buildings and at how clean everything was. Caledvwich shoved his hands into pockets and started muttering to himself. How in the world was he supposed to survive in this domain? The old woman had tasted so~ delicious when he had eaten her, but his stomach hurt now and it was making him grumpy. As the thought ran through his mind he saw a young looking girl somewhere probably in her late teenage years, walk into a dark alley.

’Oh~ I haz another meal. Caledvwich called for shadows, frowning when he didn’t disappear. That’s when he realized the sun was high enough he couldn’t wrap the shadows around him. ’Damn, oh well.’

He walked quicker, unaware he was now being followed. His teeth ached to be fully released, but he couldn’t. There were too many people around. A feral growl came from deep in his throat as he shoved a heavy set man aside. Scared looks followed him as he entered the alley and he went to pounce only to end up on the ground. A hand shoved into his mouth and he would have bitten down if the person hadn’t removed it so quickly. He looked ahead instead of answering and saw his meal disappear from sight. Letting out a high whining noise at the loss, he returned his attention to the person, obviously male from the voice, on him.

“You, sir, are very very rude. I was just hungry and then you made me go bam onto the only thing that has dirt in this devil forsaken domain. OH~ I want pink hair. Oh wait, I haven’t seen or heard of a pink haired fellow. I’m looking for…” And he shut his mouth with a clack. It was then that he realized the male was hugging him sort of. “Aww~ are you hugging me? Why don’t you let me up so I can hug you back?”

Caledvwich wondered if he had confused the male, he had a habit of doing that even in his own domain where everyone just spoke his or her mind, literally. He wiggled, a bit tired of having his face in the ground.

“Get off!” He didn’t ask, only stated in a now annoyed voice. He idly wondered if he should threaten. The person on him smelled yummy, he wondered if the other was human.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm

True enough Caledvwich was strange. His responses were out of the ordinary and very straight foreword-almost as though he had no personal thoughts of his own whatsoever and everything was made public. What a strange creature. Vampires would be far more composed in nature and-by definition not by opinion-more intelegent. "My apologies~" The werewolf whispered seductively into the demon's ear and slipped off of him. Clearly he fed from living beings since he had eaten someone alive. He reaked terribly of blood, but maybe he didn't know of normal food? It would be a shame to have the flesh eater scaring away the vampire by taking all the prey. That is, if his pink haired nightmare was even in this town or country for that matter. Now that he was thinking about it, the situation seemed to be getting more and more hopeless by the second.

Rising, Donte pulled Caledvwich up and brushed himself off while taking two steps back away from the shadow demon. "While I do not want a hug, I would like to know what you are looking for, demon." He sighed wondering if exchanging names was a good thing or not? Some demons could take over ones body if they knew your whole name but he was a werewolf and a fallen angel so that would be near impossible. Besides, knowing the demon's name meant he could expell him from another's body-particularly his own if by some bizarre twist of fate it came to that. "My name is Donte Goodnight." Donte, of the Goodnight Gaurdians before he was banished from his pack. Unfortunately humans required last names so he took the first name of his pack to fulfill any petty requirements. "Would you care to dine with me at..." He glanced out the alley way and spotted a 24 hour steak house. "That location?" He asked while pointing off to it. "My treat." Maybe the demon knew of a lead if he didn't know where the pink haired vampire was? After all, the type of vampire he was looking for ate flesh and bone. Not every vampire did that. This demon also ate flesh and bone, so maybe he knew more about the geneology of his target?
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 am

Caledvwich wiggled again, only this time in the pure want to hug the person on him as the other whispered seductively in his ear. Obviously, the other wasn’t human and he smelled yummy. He couldn’t eat him though, especially since Caledvwich could smell the angel blood in the one on top of him. Just the thought of eating such a male had his eyes and hair changing color, again without him realizing it.

When the male helped him up demanding to know what Caledvwich was looking for, Caledvwich felt the switch more powerful as he went into his second form. Hadn’t it been obvious when his teeth literally clacked together that he didn’t want to tell? It wasn’t until the male introduced himself that the thought that Caledvwich could be friends or use Donte entered his mind. Instantly, not reverting forms, his frown turned into a smile.

“My name is Caledvwich and I’m looking for either a vampire or a human. I’m not sure how far their reversion has gone. However, as much as I would love to leave he….their ass here, I can’t. That thing wants her returned to him.” Caledvwich spat out the word like it left a bitter taste in his mouth, which it did. God kill the demon who sent him to this disgusting place, please! Caledvwich looked at the building that Donte pointed towards. “Do they serve human? I mean, I could probably live off something else, but it would taste really gross. Come on, you said you were treating me anyway. I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth? That’s the correct saying right?”

Laughing, Caledvwich forced himself to revert to his human form. “Come on, I’ll try some of this stuff humans call food, but only if you promise it’s good. If not I refuse to… wait, how did you find me anyway? Do I smell that bad? The humans didn’t notice me; I should be fine, right? Was the lilac stuff supposed to make the smell go away? Man this world is so confusing”

Caledvwich dramatically fell on Donte, wrapping his arms around the werewolf as he began to fake cry. Well, no one said he had to be bored living on this realm. He made sure they didn’t fall in the dirt, wondering if the werewolf liked hugging. Maybe he didn’t, oh well, he was getting one. With that thought, Caledvwich quit his crying and hugged the werewolf. “Yay! I still got my hug! Let’s eat!

(((Sorry, I figured this could be a good way for them to stay together a bit longer.)))
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Nodding to the male as he spoke of his mission and how clearly upset he was with it he couldn't help but feel genuinely happy. It was a feeling he had long forgotten, though this quirky demon managed to stirr it out from the deepest depths of his shattered mind. It felt strange, but at the same time he couldn't help but think that Caledvwich was just that silly and he was confusing happiness for amusement. "It's the correct saying, and no they don't serve human there." He ruffled the crazy demon's head and laughed.

Placing a finger against the demon's lips to hush him he closed one eye and kept his present happy smile. "Don't ask too many questions at the same time~" He teased. "Human food doesn't taste bad, and I can smell the blood on you. I'm a lycanthrope, it's only natural." He explained. "By lilac stuff I'm thinking you mean soap. Not all of it smells like flowers, but it does get the smell off and makes you less conspicuous to others." About to walk off and leave Caledvwich to follow him he couldn't help but squeak at the sudden contact. "Uh?" What the hell was he doing?!

"Th-there there don't cry." He chuckled. This kid must have had female hormones or something. Petting his head he curled his arm around the male's lower back and head. He chuckled at the demon's sudden eagerness and nodded. "Alright, lets go eat." Once they arrived at the steak house Donte got them a table and soon they were given garlic bread. To try and make it taste better fo his friend he dumped barbaque sauce all over it-since he seemed like the quirky guy that would like that sort of thing. He ordered a platter of ribs, stead, and tritip for them to share along with water and pink lemonaid (since the last thing he wanted was for Caledvwich to get addicted to caffeen). "The meat should be here soon... I hope you like it." Donte grinned. "How's the bread and barbaque sause so far? Is it something you think you can live with for now?" He offered meekly, spotting their large platter of food coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Caledvwich looked around the restaurant, admiring the couple sitting three seats away from them. He wondered how they would taste, when someone came towards their table in a uniform and asked what they wanted. Donte ordered for him and not even a few minutes later garlic bread was placed on the table. Caledvwich watched as the male across from him dumped a thick brownish liquid all over the bread. Hesitant, Caledvwich took one of the pieces and plopped it into his mouth. Hickory, somewhat sweetish, and the hint of a meat flavor hit his taste buds first, causing him to choke. The garlic only registered after he had quit coughing. He looked up, surprised he hadn’t spewed food everywhere.

“It tastes funny, but not a bad funny. You ordered meat?” He didn’t really care, in his mind the stuff already tasted horrible. He took another bite of garlic bread, not choking on the weird taste. He watched as the woman brought their drinks and stared at the pink liquid. “What’s that and why is it pink of all colors? It reminds me of watered down blood, which taste horrible by the way. I probably should have asked them how a human should act, but I’m trying to attract her attention. Hey, why are you looking for this pink vampire? Does he taste like your drink? Probably not if he’s a vampire, they tend to taste much like dirt. Your cute.”

Caledvwich shut up as another person, the same one actually, came with plates of food that looked like cooked flesh. He could tell however, by the smell, that it wasn’t. “Are you sure this stuff is healthy to eat? I mean, I don’t know if I’d explode from anything in this world, probably not in this form. I’m going to eat now.”

He took a piece and put it in his mouth, chewing slowly as a rush of flavor hit his tongue. His eyes widened, his mind still unsure if it tasted okay or not. It was good, he thought as he ate some more.

“Okay, I can live off of this. Do I still have to use this stuff called soap? I mean, it smells horrible and rids one of their base scent, which might be helpful but still.” He looked at the lycan through strands of blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-+-+Revenge+-+- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+-+Revenge+-+-   -+-+Revenge+-+- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-+-+Revenge+-+-
Page 1 of 1