Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:45 am

Dante raged. He had never been beaten by Miles, not like this. He slowed his breathing to keep his anger from erupting and starting a real fight. It was childish to actually fight over a video game. He grabbed his controller and started another match. "I am going to beat you eventually... Even if it means we have to play a different game!" He started mashing buttons, too angry to be concerned with which did what.

Kait clenched the counter and bit her bottom lip as she knew what Lav was going to do. "I will try my best." She looked over at the counter and saw a towel lying around. She grabbed it and held it tight in her hand. Feeling her warm tongue through the panties, she closed her eyes and gasped. She clenched even tighter. "Oh I just want you." She could feel herself dripping with excitement. "Oh, take me," she whimpered. She placed her hands on Lav's head, running her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 am

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 Miles10
Kaiden Miles White

"Yeah, yeah, don't let me enjoy the moment," Miles muttered in a moody tone, though his lips were trying to twist into a smile. Returning to the game, he let Dante win until the other had stopped acting angry. Then he went back to trying to win. Each time he did, he cheered and then added joking 'that was luck for me, I'm sure,' just to be spiteful.

Lavender smiled before sliding Kait's pants down a little farther and then pushing her underwear to the side. Her tongue slid over the sick folds as her hands grasped the other girl's thighs. Pressing her face into the other girl's crouch, she licked and sucked at her dripping pussy for a few minutes before slipping her fingers inside. Slowly and teasingly, she caressed the girl's inner folds, slipping in just enough to torment her, but not please her. Using her teeth carefully on Kaitlyn's clitoris, she began to speed up. Her other hand slipped down between her legs to undo the front of her pants and she touched herself, moaning into Kait as she did so.

Lavender Nicole Patterson
Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 Thumb_BleachGirls[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 am

Dante continued to play with his friend and he won a few times. A large smile appeared on his face. "Don't worry about it Miles... You can't win them all!" He was so cocky he had no idea that Miles had been letting him win. When he would lose, his anger would slowly slip back into place.

Kaitlyn watched as her friend nuzzled her face in her folds. Her skin was soft and warm. She raised the cloth to her mouth and placed it tightly between her teeth. She moaned into it. Feeling her self growing wetter and wetter as the fingers probed her insides. "Oh Lav," she moaned as she pet the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

Kaiden Miles White

"You can win them all," he teased Dante when he started to get mad again. Just like that, Miles was back on a loosing streak, letting his friend beat him. Eventually, he got bored with it and flopped against the dark haired male and started jabbing him in the side with his finger tips. "Come on, Dante. Let's do something else. You're just gonna end up being in a bitchy mood if we keep playing and I don't deal like dealing with three girls." Flashing his friend a playful smirk, he added, "We could play a game you're actually good at if you want."

The sound of the muffled moans made Lavender suck more eagerly at her skin. Encouraged by the feather-light touches to her hair, she began to plunge her fingers in deeper and faster. Abruptly, she pulled away and stood up. Hooking Kaitlyn behind the knees, she lifted her up onto the counter and spread her legs. Pushing her pants farther down, she leaned Kaitlyn back and began to kiss her legs, heading back towards her core. There, she plunged her fingers in again and leaned up to kiss Kaitlyn on the lips, her free hand tangling in the beautiful, brown hair.

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 Thumb_BleachGirls
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 am

Dante smiled at his friend and then placed the controller down. "Fine we can play a different game, but I can promise you I will be practicing and I will beat you!" He laughed and then walked over to his game collection. "Which kind of game do you want to play? Cooperative or competitive?"

Kait helped herself being lifted onto the counter. She raised her legs to make it easier for access. As she felt the fingers go deeper, she moaned louder. Clenching on the cloth, she moaned into the kiss. She finally pulled away, looking into Lav's eyes and moaned, I want to try."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am

Kaiden Miles White

Smirking, the redhead merely replied, "I won't hold my breath on that one." Watching his friend with more interest than usual, he shrugged at the question and then replied, "Cooperative...don't you have online gaming? Lets go kick someone's ass!" Giving a mock cheer, he tore his eyes away and remarked, "I bet the girls are in there saying that we are such perverted assholes." Despite the negative words, he couldn't help but laugh. He could imagine Lavender saying those words exactly, even as she so sweetly cooked for him.

"Shhh," Lavender moaned into the kiss as she continued to finger the other girl. When she pulled away, Lav's eyes widened in surprise. Biting her lip, she rested her hands on Kaitlyn's thighs and asked, "Are you sure? You don't have to. I mean, getting you off gets me off well enough." Realizing how perverted she shouted, she blushed brightly and rushed, "But-I mean-ya know-it's not like I don't want you to, but-" Biting the inside of her cheek, she leaned in and kiss Kait again just to keep herself from sounding stupid.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 am

Dante smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah I have a couple games like that. They are shooters though." He opened the tray on the XBOX 360. He put in the disc in the tray and closed it. He sat back down on the couch and grabbed his controller. He took a moment before looking up or saying a word. "I fucked up really bad with Kait. I don't know if she will ever forgive me. I mean, I really fucked up." He hung his head low in shame.

Kait smiled and kissed her back. "I want you, please?" she begged as she slid off the counter. Before Lav could utter a word, she placed her hands on her hips and turned her back against the counter. She tugged at the bottom of Lavendar's shirt, lifting it up above her head. She started to kiss Lav's neck, moving down as her hands slid to the middle of her back, undoing the bra strap with her one shy and gentle hand. As it became unhitched, she continued down the middle of her breasts, kissing them until the bra was completely removed. She toyed with the nipples, tweaking them with one hand and sucking the other with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Shaking his head, he punched his friend's shoulder and asked jokingly, "What the hell is this? You are giving chauvinist pigs everywhere a bad name." With a chuckle and another shake of his head, he started the game and then added seriously, "Nah, but we've all told you that you should treat her better. If you are just now realizing that we're right, you might not deserve her forgiveness." Realizing what he said, he shook his head and wondered why he was being such an ass. Dante was his best friend. He was supposed to encourage him. So, with a smile that didn't reach his eyes, he replied, "I am sure that she will though. She likes you as much as you like her, after all."

Lavender brought her hand to her mouth and bit her knuckles as she squeezed her legs together, wanting to grind against something for friction. The gentle, innocent way that Kait touched her turned her on, almost as much as touching Kait did. It was wonderful. A moan escaped her and she ran her hand over Kait's skin and then began to stroke her hair. Gasping from pleasure, she leaned against the counter, her words a mumbled mix of encouragement.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Dante listened to his friend's words. He was right. Everyone had been telling him to be nicer to Kait, that she wasn't that kind of girl, but he had always acted like that with females. He laid his back against the couch. "Maybe you are right man, I don't deserve Kaitlyn. She deserves a better fucking boyfriend than me.

Kait continued to kiss and caress her skin. She moved down her body, kissing everything that she could. Her hands moved down to Lav's panties, moving them from her body. She continued to kiss down until she made it right above her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Kaiden Miles White

"You are seriously starting to scare me," Miles told Dante, leaning away from him as if he had a contagious disease. Shaking his head, he smiled and shifted back. Clicking through the game options, he told him, "You're a great guy, you just need to improve in some areas. Try working on that, because you know that Kaitlyn wouldn't be happy if you decided to leave her." A bitter smile twisted his lips as he realized that he had been contemplating leaving Lavender a few minutes ago. Sure, she was hot, but really, there was something that was just not working...Probably him being a faggot, if he was being honest. Ignoring his inner voice, he asked instead, "Are we gonna play or mope around like girls?"

Her hands went from Kaitlyn's hair to the counter as she felt her friend move lower. Her legs opened up, and her breath escaped his ragged gasps. She wanted more, wanted the heat of Kaitlyn's body pressed flushed against hers...but then Kait stopped. Forcing her eyes opened, she looked down at her friend, wondering if she was going to do it. She wanted to tell her to continue and to assure her that she didn't have to at the same time. In the end, she kept silent, watching her through lidded eyes.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Dante sighed and then looked at his friend. "You are right. I don't know... I guess I just need a hug." He looked at Miles and then back to the TV.

Kait looked up at Lav with a smile. It was innocent and yet adoring. She then moved her head back down, while dropping to her knees. She stared at the many folds and other parts down there. She took her fingers and started rubbing, until she found the clit. She rubbed her fingers all around and slowly started to put them inside the other's pussy. She felt herself growing wet, listening to the moans from Lav. She pushed Lav's legs farther apart and moved in for the sweet scent she had been desiring. She nuzzled her clit with her nose. She did this for a little and then grew curious. What did she taste like?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Kaiden Miles White

The remark made Miles look over, his crystal blue eyes widening. After a long pause, he finally answered extravagantly, "All you had to do is ask." Leaning over, he wrapped his arms around Dante's shoulders and hugged him close. Nuzzling him dramatically, he called jokingly, "It will be okay little buddy."

Lav didn't bother to try to keep the moans in. The escaped her and as she grew more aroused, they turned into quiet mewls of pleasure. Her body shook as she leaned back against the counter. Reaching down, she grabbed Kait's wrist and tugged her hand up. With a seductive look, she licked the female's fingers clean and then kissed along her arm up to her shoulder before helping Kait onto the counter again. Climbing over top of the girl, she was relieved that there was enough from for both of them on there. Moving so that her puss was over Kait's face and Kait's was near her face, she whispered as she kissed the other girl's skin, "I needed to taste you, to take you with my tongue." With that, she started to finger the other girl again, still kissing the soft skin of her thighs and lower belly.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Dante wrapped his arms around his friend. He leaned into kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks Miles." He grabbed the controller and started playing once again. "It's better for us to play together than against each other."

Kait followed whatever Lav wanted to do. She laid on top of the counter and smiled as she saw her pussy near her face. She had heard about 69, but she had never done it. She was really excited. She placed her hands on Lav's hips and started pulling her closer. She started to lick at her folds. Light moans escaped her lips as she did so, also feeling Lav's fingers in her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Fag Miles thought when Dante kissed his cheek. Before, he would have just said it, but this time he bit his tongue. Shaking his head he told the other, "No harm, no foul....and yeah, it really only works that way. Otherwise somebody, no names mentioned, gets a little pissy if he looses." Grinning at the other, Miles went to tease him more only to get shot on the game. Instantly, he was gritting his teeth and swearing softly.

A shudder ran through Lavender at the feeling of Kait's tongue on her folds. Instantly, her hand was joined by her mouth, her tongue tracing hot paths and gathering Kait's juices. A moan escaped her as she sucked on Kait's clit. With her free hand, she caressed the other girl's side and her breast. Feeling the soft flesh in her hand, she moaned again, the sound muffled as she wrapped her lips around Kait's flesh, sucking and nibbling lightly.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Dante started playing again, hearing the comments from his friend, he laughed as he killed his teammate. He laughed evilly, watching his friend's screen turn completely red. He continued shooting at the bad guys.

Kait continued to lick her folds, digging into her pussy. She tasted the juices of Lav's arousal. Her hands separated the lips,opening them up for a closer look at the clit. She really liked the taste of Lav. She hadn't experienced it before and she was really enjoying herself. She continued to moan.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 am

Kaiden Miles White

Punching Dante on the shoulder lightly, he complained, "That was really mature." No sooner did he respawn than an enemy shot him. A few seconds later, he quickly had his guy in a building. Going up, he switched to a sniper and began to pick the enemy off from a safe vantage point, which usually worked best for him...and he still ended up swearing every time he missed or was shot.

Lavender felt herself getting close to climax. She had never gotten so turned on so fast. Some part of her mind wanted to hold off, to last as long as she could, but she knew that with the boys just in the other room, they had to be fast so that they wouldn't get caught. Of course, that thought barely registered as moans escaped her and she plunged her tongue deeper into Kaitlyn's pussy.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 am

Dante laughed and smiled as he started killing the enemy with ease. This always motivated him to play better and actually calm him down. He had a very high kill/death ratio. They could always play a fighting game, and Miles stood a chance, but shooting games were Dante's best.

Kaitlyn moaned into Lav's pussy as she licked and sucked everything in sight. She even used some fingers to probe her dripping wet sweet spot. She lapped up the juices, moaning as more and more entered her mouth. Feeling the sensations of Lav's tongue her body started to shake. She cried out into Lav's pussy, muffling the sound. "Oh god.." she moaned quietly. "Lav, I need more... We need to go to Dante's room... Please?" she begged.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Miles sucked at shooting games and war games were even worse for him. This was why he didn't game often. He hated loosing, but usually he was pretty good at keeping his reactions sarcastic. As long as he didn't sound like he meant it when he cussed or complained then he wasn't being a sore loser. He was just kidding around...at long as he convinced everyone else of that.

After a rather horrible game, he dropped the controller onto the arm of the couch and shifted so that he was resting with his head on Dante's leg. Stretching his arms up, he looked at his friend and stuck out his tongue. "I am bored," he complained. Before the other could say it, he added quickly, "And yes, I am "bored" because I am loosing. So before you start on that, think of something you can do to entertain me."

Lavender kept at it for a few minutes before she heard Kaitlyn's words. Moaning softly, she shifted away and whispered, "We can't. They will hear us walk out for certain and what if they get caught? Then the whole school would find out, because you know how those two are!" A soft sound of frustration escaped her and then she whispered, "Don't worry. After school, we'll go somewhere that we can be alone and have as much as we want...You just have to wait, okay?" Lav felt like she was begging, but then she decided to switch it to persuading as she began to tongue fuck Kaitlyn again.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Dante let out a sigh as he put the controller down. He looked over at Miles. "Well what do you want to do? I am out of ideas!"

Kait growled in anxiety. "Yeah, I know you are right, but... I really... " she couldn't continue her sentence, as she started to feel Lav's tongue forcing its way in and out of her. Kait bucked her hips up towards Lav's mouth. She placed her hands on Lav's ass cheeks, pulling her crotch down closer to her mouth. Forcing her tongue into Lav's juicy pussy. The juices rolled down the side of her cheeks. "Mmm.. Lav, more... Don't stop!" she moaned into her. Not letting Lav's torso off of her lips, she held it down tight. She licked and sucked, lapping everything up.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Kaiden Miles White

"I don't know. Dance? Sing? Act like a monkey on crack?" Miles listed. Sitting up, his mind went to the shirt that his last girlfriend had given him. It was black with red text that read 'I'm bored. Wanna make-out?' She had bought it for him because they used to jokingly say it to each other all of the time. Of course, two days later he had caught her cheating, and they had decided that it was time to end it if she was even bored with making out. Wondering what had made him think of that, he shook his head and then poked Dante before whining, "Do something!"

Moaning into Kaitlyn's pussy, Lavender felt like a river was pouring out of her. With the taste, sound, smell, and sight of Kait in such a position, she couldn't think of anything but that moment. She was so aroused that she felt shaky. It felt like something was coiling inside of her and as it got tighter, she moved her tongue faster and thrust her fingers in as well. Finally, she orgasmed. Her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment from the intensity of it, and the wetness between her legs became a flood. As soon as it passed, she started to lick, suck, and pleasure Kait again. Softly, she moaned huskily, "Come on, love. Cum for me."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"That shit sounds stupid." He looked around the room and then stood up. "Let's fight!" He swung a light punch at Miles, hitting his cheek. "Bring it on!"

Kait moaned as she felt her princess cum in her mouth. Soon she found herself shaking, just as she did the night before. "Oh god.. I'm... I'm cumming..." Her legs twitched as her whole body shook. Thank god they were laying down, Kait wouldn't have been able to stand.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Kaiden Miles White

"Uck, you are such a muscle head," Miles bitched when Dante "punched" him. Standing up, he acted as if he were going to walk away before spinning and tackling Dante onto the couch again. Punching his friend in the chest, he used his legs to pin him.

Lavender did her best to lick everything up and clean Kaitlyn when the other girl finally orgasmed. Standing up, she grabbed a hand clothe and quickly got it wet before walking over and cleaning her up. Smiling, she winked and asked teasingly, "Got the energy to cook?" Bending down, she cleaned up her own crouch so that she could redress, and then she went over to the ingredients she had gotten. All business, she started talking about the dish she was planning on preparing.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Dante smiled as he heard his friend bitching. But when he was tackled, all he could do was laugh. When Miles was sitting on him, pinned to the ground, he laughed even harder. "You really think your scrawny ass could keep me down?"

Kait licked up all she could and finally slid of the counter as Lav helped her out. She put her clothes back on and watched Lav bending over. As much as she wanted to try more, she knew she had to stop. The boys may get curious and want to investigate the kitchen. She smiled at Lav and nodded her head, "yes, let's make some dinner! I bet they are starving!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Shifting so that he was sitting on Dante's chest, he smiled and replied, "If I sit here, you can't get up." A sneaky smile appeared on his face as he added, "Plus, I have a secret weapon!" For a moment, he lifted his hands, as if he were going to tickle the other, which he knew Dante hated, but instead, he leaned down and kissed him. It was just going to be a chaste kiss to startle him, but Miles couldn't stop himself from lingering over it.

"Oh, please, knowing them, they are so fixated on that damn game they wouldn't even realize if they were five minutes from starving to death," Lavender said with a laugh. Trying not to think, just to move, she started to prepare the meal. What was she going to do? Her parents were going to be heart broken. She would get thrown off the team. Everything was going to fall apart...but Kait was just too amazing.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Dante smiled at his comment, but as soon as he saw the arms raise in the air, he started to scream, "oh no, please don't!" But before he could shout more, the kiss stopped everything. He was so shocked. The girls were just in the other room. It was super risky. Somehow he wanted to just continue. He kissed back just once and then looked right into Miles' eyes.

Kait started placing things on the counter, watching Lav. She was so beautiful, that was all she could think about. She let go of the things and walked behind Lavendar. She slowly wrapped her arms around her, resting her head on her back and neck, kissing lightly. "You look amazingly beautiful when you are making dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next