Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indirect Connections (private/mature?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

Indirect Connections (private/mature?) Empty
PostSubject: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Stephanie was overjoyed. She practically ran through the halls when she had gotten the text. Her beloved brother, Andie, was coming to visit and was going to stay for the whole week. She was considering not going to the party tonight with Aren, Levi, and the rest of the group, but then decided her brother and his friend, JJ, could just tag along.

"AREEEEEN!" Could be heard throughout the halls. "AREN Aren Aren!" Stephanie came to a stop in front of Aren and was hopping up and down. "Guess what????" She was just so excited, she didn't even notice the death glare Levi was shooting in her direction.
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Aren's mood was tense to say the least. She and Levi stood before her locker, their gazes lock and no words being spoken. The usual, soft air around them crackled with aggression. Two hard headed, dominant people in one relationship was never a good thing. How they had managed to last six months, nobody was quite sure, but no one would be surprised if things ended.

Of course, they were both from broken homes so they wanted to stay together. They were trying to talk things out just as Stephanie ran up. Closing her eyes for a moment, she attempted to switch moods. She and Levi couldn't have this conversation in public. Smiling, she tilted her head and bounced up and down with Stephenie. Beaming, she grabbed her friend's hands and asked, "Ne? What's up?" Pausing, she added, "Wait, before you say anything, I have a favor to ask. My car is going to be all but empty tonight. Can you find some friends to drag along?"

Her eyes danced hopefully. Being trapped in the car with just Levi and Stephanie would kill her. Not because of Stephanie, but because of the way Levi would act towards her. However, stupid ass Lorelei was taking dumb ass Nicolas to the party and Nicolas refused to drive with them.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Stephanie stopped bouncing. "This... is waaaay too perfect~. My brother and his friend are going to be staying for the week and I was hoping it wouldn't be too big of a deal if they came to the party tonight." She started bouncing again.

She glomped Aren, receiving another unnoticed death-glare from Levi. "You'll love Andie, he's awesome- a little on the quiet side- but totally awesome. I'm not sure about his friend, though. I've never met him."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 pm

"Another quiet one?" Aren asked with a laugh as she hugged Stephanie close. It felt nice to hug someone and she didn't give a shit what her soon to be ex had to say about any of it.

Smirking, Levi leaned back against her locker and said, "Great. Now Lorelei can latch onto someone to help him get over Evan."

"Evan?" Aren asked, turning towards her ex and releasing her friend. Tilting her head, she asked, "Don't you mean Stephen?"

"As. If." Levi answered with a laugh, shaking her head. Pushing off from her locker, she took Aren's hand and told Stephanie, "We were talking. She'll pick you and your friends up at eight. Ta." With that, she pulled a very annoyed Aren away.

Lorelei glared at his reflection. The urge to rip his hair out and scrub the make up off his face struck him for the millionth time. All he wanted was to curl up and start crying. He felt like a freaking train wreck and it was killing him. He had no reason to be so high strung and stupid, but he couldn't stop himself.

A knock at his door shook him from his self pitying thoughts.

"Lo-Lucas?" Nicolas called through the door. His older brother was having more and more trouble not falling into the habit of calling him Lorelei. That was one bonus to the purple-haired freak's life.

Smiling, he called, "Five minutes. Gotta finish my make-up."

"Okay. Meet you in the car," Nicolas called and then the air was filled with the sounds of footsteps.

Sighing, Lorelei gazed at his reflection for a moment before turning on P!nk So What and set about finishing his look.

Nicolas sighed as he sat in his car, waiting for his idiot brother. He felt nervous, uncertain. He had never gone to a party like this before. Thankfully, it was a Friday night, otherwise he would have chickened out already.

Dressed in all black, from head to toe, Nicolas wore straight leg jeans with tears on the upper thighs, a tight fitting, long sleeve shirt, and shoes that Lorelei had insisted fit the outfit. Nicolas didn't feel like himself and had drawn the line at Lorelei trying to put make-up on him. This was too weird as was. He could hardly believe that he was going to a party with his idiot brother.

The car door opened and Lor-Lucas hopped in next to him. Glancing over, he saw his brother was not only wearing his rainbow hair clip, but also rainbow eye make up and a little too much black eye liner, as well as black lip stick. Dressed in a dark gray, his brother had highlights over purple and rainbow throughout his outfit. From the way Lucas was slumped against the seat and not chattering, Nicolas could tell his little brother was still in a testy mood.

Rolling up at the party, Lorelei jumped out of the car. Nicolas followed slower, and the two entered the house together. Nicolas was just trailing after Lorelei, but Lorelei was keeping and avid look out for Aren.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Stephanie was slightly confused by Levi's words. She just wrote it off as Levi being her normal moody self and walked away. She got home and took a short nap before waking up to the sound of the door bell. She flew to the door and nearly ripped it off it's hinges trying to open it. She glomped her older brother. "ANDIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!" she squealed.

JJ stood behind Andie, bewildered. They really looked alike. The main differences were that Stephanie had a spectrum of highlights of many different colors throughout her hair, Andie had only blue and the fact that Stephanie, the younger sibling, was taller. "Andie... you do realize she's ta-"

"STOP! Right there... just stop." Andie said, shooting a look of despair in JJ's direction.

"Oh yea, forgot about your height complex. Sorry~" JJ teased.

"Quit it James." Andie said, emphasizing his name. The girl, Stephanie, laughed. "So you're my brother's friend, JJ. Nice to meet you. Oh uh, by the way.. we're going to a party tonight."

My jaw dropped. Andie seemed fine with it but I was confused. Andie let his little sister run around going to wild parties?

JJ looked confused. I pet him on the head then dragged him inside. Steph's usual hobbies include wild parties and hair dye, this was nothing new.
"Jay, wear black and/or gray, I'll do your make-up." I said, smiling. JJ looked like he would pass out any moment. He just nodded stupidly and went into the bathroom near my reserved guest room to get changed.

Stephanie was bouncing. "Okay Steph, calm down." I smiled at her. "But An-chan, I'm so happy you're here!!" She really was. It was rare for us to see each other other times besides vacation or important dates. I walked into my room and Stephanie began picking out my outfit. She never changed.

I finally got Andie and JJ ready and 8:00 rolled around. The three of us hopped into the car with Aren and Levi. I introduced everyone and they all seemed okay, with the exception of JJ, who looked like he entered the Twilight Zone or something.

We got to the party and Aren told me to keep an eye out for Lorelei. We were searching for a few minutes until a familiar head of purple hair caught my attention. I pushed through the crowd and glomped Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Nicolas saw the rainbow haired girl, Stephanie, running through the crowd before Lorelei did. His lips pressed together as he wondered, once again, what he was thinking, coming here. Now, he could get back into the safety of the closet. He could tell Jace what he was doing and then tell everyone else that he just wanted Jace out of the closet and he wasn't really...

Before he could convince himself, he felt a punch to his shoulder. Turning, he spotted the one and only Phoenix. Of all of Lorelei's little friends, Phoenix was the hottest. Too bad the guy had a thing for someone else.

Smiling at the red haired freak, Nicolas crossed his arms over his chest and asked, "Gonna talk or just hit my arm and smile cutely." A silent laugh escaped the redhead and his lips tilted towards a smile, but not completely. Shaking his head, Nicolas said, "You, my friend, or should I say my little brother's friend?" For a moment, he paused for an answer, but one did come. Once more, the blond shook his head and completed his statement, "You are such a pain."

Phoenix shrugged and then leaned forward to whisper, "But you like it." Turning, he pointed and Nicolas turned to see what it was, only to see Aren, her bitchy girl friend, Stephenie, and two guys I didn't know. When I glanced back, Phoenix had walked away to hang out with his girl friend.

Lorelei just barely spotted Stephanie before she glomped him. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her close for a moment before letting go and asking, "Did you bring my frea-"

Before he could finish the word, Aren crashed into him. Hugging Lorelei tightly, Aren half cried as she squalled in Galician to Lorelei. He only understood about half of it, since he hadn't studied as long as her, but from what he did understand, he grew angry, glaring over her shoulder at the slowly following Levi, who could even muster the gusto to glare back.

Suddenly letting go, Aren wiped her eyes and beamed at Stephanie and Lorelei before saying, "Levi and I are gonna dance. Stephanie, behave and make sure that Lorelei gets to meet your brother and his friend." Turning towards JJ and Andie, she gave a smile that could only be describe at flirtatious, though it was a joke on Aren's part as she said, "Talk to you two later." With that, she grabbed Levi's hand and pulled her away.

Lorelei shook his head and muttered angrily, "Foda-se." Turning towards Stephanie, he spotted the two guys and couldn't help but smile. Waving at them, he when to say something and then shut his mouth.

He was shocked when Nicolas chose to speak. His brother smiled and greeted the two strangers with a friendly, "Well, one of you looks as lost as I feel."
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

I paused and blinked. "Uh... just a little bit. This was... unexpected. I feel like this is some sort of weird dream. " Then I shook my head. "Oh, I'm JJ, by the way." I gave him a small smile.

I looked down to see Andie looking at me like I was a freak.. again. "HEY! Don't give me that! You and skittle-hair brought me here!" Andie let a chuckle slip past his lips. Oh, how I adored the rare occasions when he laughed.

I looked at the purple haired child standing next to the guy who had just spoken. He looked cute and could totally pass for a girl, just like Andie. What, was this place crawling with adorable boys or something? I was afraid this party would be the death of me.

JJ was doing that thing again. The one where he read my mind while looking at my face. He had gotten good at telling what was on my mind. "Yea... he's pretty much lost. Steph and I dragged him here." I nodded in the direction of Lorelei and the other male then walked away.

Stephanie had told me about Lorelei on the way here with the help of Aren. He girlfriend, Levi was an interesting character. I could see some of the broken soul under the hard shell.

When someone has had as much time to observe people without being noticed, there's a good chance they become as good of a judge as I am. I could tell what kind of person someone was just by observing their body language. A body could never lie as well as a face or words could.

I made my way over to the kitchen. I wondered if they had any ice cream.

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

'He likes him,' Lorelei thought as he watched his brother smile again at JJ. Nicolas almost never was this social...Or maybe he was. Maybe it was normal for Nicolas to latch onto someone that looked as shellshocked as him. Lorelei didn't really know his brother and didn't really care to get to know him. It was a sad thing, considered he knew that Nicolas was only there trying to be a better brother to him. Lorelei was just bitten too many times in the past to be welcoming of more than shadow interactions with his brother.

Shaking his head, the purple haired male kissed his brother on the cheek and murmured something about being back in a moment. He had no intentions of returning, however. His mind was too far away. The music was loud and his breath was short. It made him feel like he was high and this would always be his cloud nine.

Drifting through the crowd, he listened as the song switched to something by Jeffree Star. Not really hearing the words, he still managed to see them as he walked around, talking and dancing with random people. One guy, grabbed his upper arm and pulled Lorelei towards the dance floor.

'He likes him,' Nicolas thought as he caught the way JJ looked at Lorelei, but didn't say anything. Warning someone about Lorelei was not something he was up to. After all, it seemed like the guy was already with the black and blue haired freak, which was a shame, since it meant two cute guys were off the market...not that Nicolas was looking! Oh no, he was done, through with this 'gay' thing...at least until he got into college. THEN, he'd be rocking the boys.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he watched Andie leave, more than a little surprised, but brushed it off as normal behavior, since no one seemed to be standing in one place for long. Nicolas shrugged and said, "I wish this was a weird dream. This is so far from my scene. I must be crazy to be here." Chuckling at Lorelei, he watched his brother walk away and shook his head. Being here and watching guys hit on his baby brother, this was going to truly be a test of his patients.

Shaking his head, he flashed JJ a friendly smile and said, "I'm Nicolas by the by. My air head brother is Lo-Lucas, but he doesn't like hearing that."
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 pm

The purple haired boy, Lucas, left and I continued talking to Nicolas. "So I'm guessing you can't tell me what kind of stuff happens at these 'parties.' I mean, I used to go to parties... but this is indescribable. I'm expecting at midnight they whip out the black cloaks and worship Satan." I shuddered. "Freakin' Andie didn't tell me anything... some friend." I pouted.

"Oh... what does your brother like to be called? I don't want to call him 'Lucas' if he doesn't like it. God, I hate my name so I know how it feels to be addressed with a name you can't stand."

Nicolas was an extremely good looking guy. He was clearly built like a jock. My friend Eric probably would've gotten along great with Nicolas. I only played soccer for about a year. But with all the moving, I gave up on playing. Switching schools and switching teams was just too complicated.

I made my way to the refrigerator in the kitchen. I hummed to the music that was blasting in the other room. I hoped JJ was doing alright. He was still in shock. I'd make it up to him later. Teasing JJ was definitely fun.

When he had asked me out and I rejected him, I knew he was hurt. I just wasn't ready to try that kind of relationship. I was content with my first friendship. JJ would either have to accept that or leave.

I was used to being alone and having him leave would only hurt for a little while and life would go on. That's what I told myself, but every time I thought about him leaving, I felt sick to my stomach. I really did care about him, I just wasn't good at showing it...

Upon finding an ice-pop, I left the kitchen. I noticed Stephanie jumping around on the dance floor amongst the crowds. I smiled. Seeing her happy always brought a smile to my face. Growing up, people had always thought we were twins when they first met us. We shared a special bond.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Smiling, Nicolas shrugged helplessly at the remark about the party. Shaking his head, he could at least assure JJ, "Nah, I know most of the kids here are too stoned to be worshiping anything." Some part of his brain gave the usual, boring monologue about Satanism, but Nicolas tuned himself out. Making a face at the question, Nicolas answered, his tone somewhat sharp, "His name is Lucas. He's just going through a phase."

"A phase that has lasted a few years now," a somewhat familiar voice said behind me. I didn't even have to turn to know that it was Ko-Mathtew. The white haired male smiled at me before looking at JJ. Extending his hand, he said, "Lorelei is his brother's name, regardless of what Nicky here says." Squeezing Nicolas's shoulder, he whispered to him, "You might wanna say away from the dance floor. I know how you act and react, bro." Flashing a smile at JJ, he said, "have fun," before walking away.

Glaring after Matthew for a moment, Nicolas turned his eyes back towards JJ and shrugged. "They all have a dozen nicknames that they call each other by. Lucas is called Lorelei." Realizing that he sounded like a total asshole, Nicolas made a face and said, "Sorry. Names are something I'm bitchy about. It aggravates me to not know who is talking about whom..." Chuckling, he added, "That makes me sound stupid and like an ass hole. I should win an award."

Shaking his head, Nicolas mentally berated himself. There was no way that he could be acting this awkward. Well, yes there was. Nicolas was as suave as the day was long...when it came to people he knew. He didn't know JJ and JJ was cute, which made things worse, so he was as bad as a kid with a crush. The mental comparison, however, was enough to snap Nicolas out of his mental reprieve. He needed to quit being a dork.

"So, just in town for the weekend?" Nicolas asked with slight curiosity, easily switching his demeanor from slightly aggravated with himself to relaxed. His pale, blue gray eyes roamed around the room, carefully avoiding any signs of lavender.

The guy was a low moderate, when it came to dancing. Mostly, he wanted to grind against Lorelei, which would be cool...if Lorelei was drunk...or into him...or being entertained with a decent conversation...Since none of the three applied, he soon found an excuse to slip away, stealing someone's drink as he passed. The best part about living in a small town: the drug usage was pretty low and you didn't have to worry about getting kidnapped for the most part.

"Lorelei!"

Turning at the shout of his name, Lorelei lost his drink as Stephen crashed into him. For all of a minute and a half, Stephen squealed and hugged him before leaping away and running off to surprise someone else.

Laughing, Lorelei spotted Stephanie and considered sneaking up on her. There weren't that many cute guys here tonight. Well, there were, but he knew most of them had boy friends. Spotting the short boy with black and blue hair, Lorelei grinned, realizing there was one lost soul who didn't...Unless JJ was his boy friend, but then again, if he was, why would he just walk away from him?

Shrugging, Lorelei glanced over at his brother and the other cute boy. JJ didn't seem to be looking for him, so he could keep the boy company for a while.

Bouncing over, Lorelei wrapped an arm around Andie's waste, hoping to startle him, as he cheerfully greeted him, "Hey cutie. I didn't get your name before. I'm Lorelei, but you can call me anything you like." The cheesy line was one of his favorites, especially since he was so indifferent to his own name. Unable to resist, he added an exaggerated wink.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

The white-haired male who had just spoken to us sent a chill down my spine. Something about his gaze and the way he spoke made me want to run and hide. Holy crap, he reminded me of my first boyfriend, Kaine. I shivered a little.

Nicolas didn't seem too happy about his brother's name game. "Nah, it's cool. Lucas is Lorelei, Andie is Andrew, I'm is James, just don't call me that." I noticed the pale blue eyes flicker randomly around the room.

"You're not an ass, if anyone deserves the Ass-of-the-year award it's my friend Eric. He took his sweet girlfriend totally for granted. When she broke up with him, I applauded her. Eric nearly kicked my ass. But yea, anyway, I'm staying for the week, I think. If it's up to Andie, it might be longer."

The music was starting to get to me. "Hey, let's go somewhere else, just standing here all night will really make us outcasts." I extended my hand to take Nicolas's hand before pulling him with me to a room away from the blasting music.

Lorelei had decided to sneak up on me and use a pick-up line so I figured I'd give him an answer. "I think I'll call you Ice-Pop because damn I wanna suck you so bad." I stuck my tongue out at him. I continued eating the ice-pop I stole from the kitchen. "It's Andie and you gotta do better then that if you wanna get me, sweetie." I was smirking now. He definitely got bonus points for the greeting.

"So what have you been up to? You smell yummy."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Chuckling at the reply, Lorelei leaned forward and took a bite from his ice pop. Smirking, he teased, "I don't roll like tha-" before the statement could be finished, Lorelei was laughing at himself. Yeah, there was no way he could even jokingly pretend to be straight. Some people were just too fabulous. Shaking his head, he corrected himself in a joking tone, "I'll keep that in mind, cutie." Hearing the remark, the tilt of his lips lessened into a softer smile as he let go of Andie. Swaying with the music and not really caring how he looked, he asked Andie, "Do you dance? I have to admit, I can't flirt with someone that can't dance."

Mentally, he made a note that JJ was a nickname but the preferred name. It was odd, with everyone but Lorelei, he could easily switch to a nickname. He chose not to with Matthew because it pissed him off. As he listened to the other describe his friend Eric, Nicolas couldn't help but think that Aren or Mallory would "love" to meet him...in a dark alley...when he was alone. The two girls, Nicolas knew, were feminist and hated guys that treated girls like crap...and still managed to have more guy friends than girl friends.

"Awesome to hear that you'll be here a week. Maybe I can show you some of the sights that this no where small town has," Nicolas offered with a grin. Some part of him, the overly feminine part of him, giggled and mocked him for flirting with the guy, but he ignored it. When he felt himself being pulled forward, Nicolas didn't mind. In fact, he pointed out one of the rooms in the far corner from the stereo. Leaning against the wall inside of the room, he was relieved that the music was quieter so that his slowly developing headache would hopefully disappear. Tilting his head, he asked, "Not a huge fan of not fitting in?" His tone wasn't mocking but rather sympathetic. After all, almost all the lies he told were just to help him to fit in.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Dancing? I was pretty sure I could dance. "Hmm, I dunno, wanna see if we can find my inner rhythm?" I honestly felt more at home just being in this town. I felt like I could just be open and forget that I was a no one for several years.

I took one last lick of my ice-pop then discarded it in the nearest trash bin as Lorelei lead me to the floor.

"I would be honored by your humble escort around the town," I said sounding completely flattered. "What kinds of places do you like to hang out at?"

That question caught me off guard. "Fitting in... everywhere I've ever moved- and trust me, I've moved a lot- I've fit in perfectly. Everyone wanted to be my friend. Andie was... completely different. He looked at me like I was a freak for the first 3 days I tried to get to know him. It was quite the mission even finding out his name. Apparently, before I became his friend, he was a total loner." I shrugged and leaned against the wall next to Nicolas.

"Family seems to be meaningless to him. Except for Stephanie, he's never mentioned anyone. What about your family? Any other brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm

"Would you die of shock if I said I spend ninety nine percent of my time either at the gym or on my way there?" Nicolas asked with a 'devilish' smile, before laughing and shaking his head. "Mostly, I hang out at the park, but I know a couple places that are really cool." Nodding with himself, he decided that he could show JJ around the small town to all of the "hot spots" that were active on Fridays and Saturdays. Their small town was so pathetic.

Hearing the reply, Nicolas wondered how he could make fitting in sound so easy. Of course, not everyone had the same idiotic expectations and challenges. Nodding, he said, "I can see why you two are so close then. Difference...that is what makes things awesome." Tilting his head back, Nicolas answered, "Nope. Just Lo-Lucas and until a few months ago, I didn't even have him. What about you?" His blue eyes turned towards JJ with curiosity and he tilted his head, waiting for a reply. Family...It was such an awkward topic for him.

Smirking, Lorelei waited for Andie to finish the ice-pop before grabbing his hand and tugging him towards the stereo. Smiling, he turned to face him and started to sway. The song was a fast pace one, so he put his hands on Andie's hips, careful to keep his touch light and polite as he helped the other move his hips to the beat. Lorelei's own body seemed to move of its own accord, swaying and twisting with the beat. Dancing was to Lorelei as swimming was to a fish: they were simply born to do it.

Over the music, Lorelei told Andie, "For someone that didn't know, you dance pretty hot." His eyes were a violent shade of maroon and they danced with amusement.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 pm

"Daaamn boy... now I'm tempted to poke your arm!" I gave him a playful, shifty look out of the corner of my eye before reaching my finger to his upper arm. "Poke!" I said. "That sounds cool. I can't wait to see."

"Ah family... it seems like family is an all around horrible topic. I'm an only child. My mom died when I was five, I live with my dad, who I just so happen to despise and be named after. I'm the only one who remembers the day he beat me. He was too fucking drunk to even remember the fear he instilled in his own son." I let out a shakey breath.

"Well well well... looks like you know more then Andie now... " I said bitterly. I could feel the tears starting to form and I knew I was shaking. Fuck, what was wrong with me? I bit my lip but my effort to choke back the tears was to no avail.

"Hmm, I knew the rhythm was in here somewhere," I said while moving to the music. Lorelei was a natural dancer. By the way his hips moved, it was like he was born to do just that. I was smirking again. This was going to be an amusing week.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Smiling as Andie danced with him, Lorelei couldn't help but love how cute the shorter boy was. When the song ended, he grabbed Andie's hand and asked, "Do you want to step out for a second? It's insanely hot in here. I'm a winter flower so this crap is making me wither." I laughed at myself, before heading towards the door.

The night air was cool and Lorelei spun on the steps before hopping down into the lawn. Seeing some stoners he knew sitting around the cars, he shouted to them. One of the chicks flipped him off before one of the guys blew him a kiss. Sticking his tongue out, he wrapped an arm around Andie's shoulder and smirked at the guy, who flipped him the bird before going back to his weed. Laughing, Lorelei shook his head and hummed, "I love stoners. They're so chill about everything."

Nicolas couldn't help but smile when the other poked him, but he refused to let himself flex...though even he couldn't deny it was temping. Listening to his new found friend, Nicolas wrapped an arm around his shoulders comfortingly. "Damn, you're dad sounds like a complete ass." Chuckling, he offered weakly, "If you ever want to run away, you can crash at our place. Our parents are home once a week and they'd love to know that we have someone living with us."

When he noticed the tears, he drew him closer without a word. Hugging JJ, Nicolas said, "Hey, come on now. Don't let the bastard ruin a fun evening with friends." Nicolas's tone was week and his mind was silently screaming to flee before he fucked something up. He knew that if he didn't walk away then, he'd say something and upset JJ even more. Yet, he couldn't make himself let go and leave the guy there to cry alone.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

"Part of the reason I'm here is because I needed out of the house. He lost his job so he's home constantly now while looking for a new job. Andie told me he was going away for the week and I basically begged him to let me come. I'm lucky he's so understanding and doesn't ask a lot of questions." I found myself hugging Nicolas, my face buried in his shoulder. "I wonder if my dad would even miss me?" I mumbled.

We just stood there for a while. I hoped Nicolas didn't feel too awkward about it. I decided I better not impose though and pulled myself together. "Ugh, I'm hungry... how about you?" I was hoping we could talk in a more comfortable environment.

Allowing myself to be pulled along by Lorelei, the winter flower, I was perfectly content. "So, Ice-Pop, where are we headed?" I chuckled a little. Did he think I was going to let that one go?
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 am

Shaking his head, Nicolas wondered if there was any purity left in the world. His parents were fuck ups. JJ's father was a complete waste of space. Was there any real value in families anymore. Hugging JJ closer, he assured him, "Well, you could always find out. I mean, getting away from that shit would be best for your health all around."

When JJ pulled away, there was no way Nicolas could deny that he was disappointed. Even if he tried to lie about it, he was a cuddler. Even if it was uncomfortable and a little awkward, he loved physical contact. Smiling, he nodded and said, "Yeah, but we should impose that much, since I don't know these people. Want to hit up a restaurant? I'll pay." Winking, I headed towards the door and told him, "Widely known fact, I'm a spoiled rich kid."

Ice-Pop...it wasn't the worst nickname Lorelei had been given, but he wondered how long it would last. Chuckling, he answered, "Right about here." With that, he leaned back against the house. There, they had a great view of the stars and were under a window so they could hear the music better. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes, pausing to ask Andie, "Is it cool if I smoke? I usually don't, but I've been around smokes all day and I stole this pack from a friend to help them quit." Lorelei couldn't help but chuckle at the irony. He was making Aren quit and picking up the habit. Oh well, at least he could afford it.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 am

"Spoiled rich kids living in a small town... what are your parents famous? No, don't answer that... But thank you." There was definitely something wrong with me. Why was I being so open with this guy I just met? I decided to just keep my mouth shut until Nicolas spoke to me, it was the best thing.

"Om nom nom, tobacco. It's not good for you, but do as you please." I sat down next to Lorelei. The night sky was really beautiful. I was mad I didn't have my camera with me. I started humming a song I had learned for piano, ignoring the music blasting from inside the house. It was a beautiful Spring evening and I was so happy to be here.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

"Aw, but I'm one of those kids that likes boasting about their parents," Nicolas said sarcastically. Shaking his head, he lead the way out of the building. No one called his name, or noticed him. It was so different from the usual, but this wasn't his usual crowd, so it was to be expected. Outside, in the cool vernal air, he smiled at JJ and asked, "So, you want to walk or drive? It's a ten minute walk, but I could show you more places and save the environment and all that crap." Nicolas grinned at JJ, trying to get the other in a better mood.

Lorelei nodded in agreement. It was screwed up that e had been part of the anti-tobacco group until about two years ago. They were all "good Christian kids" and had politely pressured him into quitting the group after he came out. Pulling out one of the oddly thin, cancerous sticks, he brought it to his mouth before fishing out his lighter and lighting it. Gazing up at the sky, he released a sigh of smoke and whispered, "Best part about this godforsaken town is the sky." Taking another drag, he wondered if it was just in his mind that he could feel the cloying smoke block his throat. Exhaling again, he added, "That and meeting all the cute guys." He flashed Andie a flirtatious smile, before pausing, wondering if he had gotten the other's name, but not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am

BEEP BEEP BEEP. My phone going off nearly gave me a heart attack. "Hello?... Yes Eric, I'm alive... What?... Well, I'm sorry I didn't realize my phone went off 27 times... NO I am not with Brittany... I'm bus--... No... If your EX GIRLFRIEND is ignoring you, its because you were an ass. Goodbye..." I hung up.

"Eric is having separation issues..." I sighed. "So yea, let's walk. It's a nice night." I stared up at the sky and noticed the stars. "'No matter where we are in the world, we're all looking up at the same sky, the last reminder of how small we really are.' Sarah Diorty-Clark, my mother." I never minded talking about her. She was an angel in my mind; a beautiful memory.

"I couldn't see any of the cute guys here, not when my eyes were constantly locked with yours. And as for the stars, they really are beautiful. The best part of the town I live in is the forests on the outskirts. I get up early on weekends just to go and watch the sunrise from the top of a cliff. Stephanie is definitely my better half, so take care of her for me when I'm not here." Stephanie would eternally be the most important person in my world.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am

Smiling at Andie's reply, Lorelei wondered when the last time he had flirted with someone and they had flirted back was. Sure, all of the guys did it, but most of them were solely interested in hooking up. Lorelei wasn't a girl, but he sure has hell wanted more from life than a few quick flings. He valued himself more than that. Tilting his head thoughtfully, he continued to look between the night sky and Andie's face as he finished his cigarette. "If you want, we could go hiking some time and I could show you the forest out here. It's all mountain country though," he added the last bit in a jokingly warning tone.

Laughing at the request, he shook his head as he reassured Andie, "You're sister is strong. She doesn't need someone to take care of her, but between me, Aren, and Sapphire, she is pretty safe...Sapphire, in case you haven't met her, is a chick in her grade. Dyes her hair blue and beats the crap out of preps for fun. She dotes on your sister. It's cute." The mere thought of it made Lorelei giggle. Poor Sapphire was so easily caught up in her puppy loves. She was just lucky that Phoenix didn't get jealous.

"So...do you have a girl friend or boy friend?" Lorelei asked curiously, not trying to change the topic, but just like his older brother, he was uncomfortable when he thought too much about the whole "family" thing.

"Separation from who, though?" Nicolas asked with a teasing grin. "You or his ex?" His eyes barely flicked up. Materialistic and driven, Nicolas often missed the beauty of things around him. Thoughtfully, he remarked, "It's a beautiful thought, but at the same time, trapping. What if all you want is away from someone? No matter how far you flee, you'll still be stuck under the same stars."

His mind instantly turned to Jace. Damnit, he loved his best friend too much to hate him like that. The whole thing was better off forgotten. Jace was probably off making out with some prat from the rival school by now.

Sighing and shaking his head, Nicolas started down the path. As he walked, he pointed out idol places and routes. The small town was mostly dark by that point in the night. He could easily see the glow of the super market and knew exactly where the park was from the bright lights that filled it.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 am

"I would like that. I've always had a thing for high places. I'm sure i could handle it, but could you?" I added the last part teasingly. I was happy about Lorelei's response about Stephanie. It was good to know that people were looking out for her when I couldn't.

"Ah.. relationships. No, until I met JJ, I was a total loner.

"Damn... That is a good question. Eric is so clingy, he's such a child sometimes." I laughed.

"Well then, remember that the bonds that tie you to that person were created and are there. While it is possible to sever the ties, human emotions can't be willed to change or be severed without time. If you want to get over someone, just wait it out, or find feelings to replace those you used to harbor or still harbor. I guess that's all I can say."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

Chuckling, Nicolas shook his head. Clingy friends could be annoying. Mallory was proof enough of that, but they were also usually the best. They made you feel like you mattered. "Poetic," Nicolas said with a small smile on his lips. Looking at JJ, he asked teasing, "What, are you a poet or just full of awesome quotes?" Winking, he added jokingly, "It's sexy either way."

A car drove past, lighting up the street for a moment, but then it was dark again. However, they were close enough that Nicolas could point out the cafe. The place was one of the few that stayed open almost all of the time. He hadn't even known about it until Lorelei had made him go there with him. The staff seemed to know his little brother well and Nicolas had loved the atmosphere of the place. It had made him want to go back, though he hadn't really found a reason or time to until now.

"Food is the best, but does not even compare to the service," Nicolas told JJ with a grin, nodding in agreement with himself. "They have this really cute waiter that is a writer and he is totally spacey." Another chuckle escaped him and he added, "He's cute in that little kid way, not in the 'oh,cuteguy' way...yet, he is older than me..."

Lorelei wondered if that would be a good time to mention his obsessive habit to jump off of high places. Nah, he could resist the temptation if he had cute company like Andie. It was bad though, because he always loved jumping off the cliffs and seeing how far he could roll. Aren had kicked his ass the first few times he had done it. Now, she tried to push him off before he could jump.

"I think I can handle it, of a city kid like yourself can handle such a long walk," Lorelei told him with a wink. It was odd to hear the dark haired boy was a loner. Lorelei never could understand the loner sort. He loved people and loved to be around them. He would honestly rather be surrounded by people he hated than completely alone. Nodding, however, he said, "Fits you." Smirking, he added in a flirtatious tone, "But I'd be ever so flattered if I could be your boyfriend while you're here." Laughing, he quickly added, "Kidding, of course."
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 am

"I'm going to have to answer your question with another quote. 'If you're always honest about your feelings, you'll find that the world will willingly fall into place and the unknown will make itself known.'" I had stolen that one from Andie. He had told it to me after I told him about my hatred of fake people and liars. He also said that 'Seeing beyond the facade can reveal the person isn't fake, just afraid.' Andie, who always had his face in a book, was where most of my quotes came from. Any other quotes were taken from my mother's old diaries.

"Sounds good and I'm hungry." I replied. I suddenly remembered the day Andie and I first became friends and i had treated him to ice-cream. I hoped Andie was doing alright. He probably was, he was fine being at that party in the first place.

"Puh-LEASE! I was born here!" I stuck my tongue out at Lorelei. "I just haven't been here in so long, it changed before I had a chance to really appreciate it; or maybe I was the one who changed." I shook my head. "Sometimes you get so caught up in trivial things that the things and people that are important slip by unnoticed. The shock is delayed."

"I don't think JJ would let you live if I did agree to that, which I won't because we've only just met and relationships take more then a few hours to form and are supposed to last longer then a week. He confessed to me about a month ago and I turned him down because I only wanted friendship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indirect Connections (private/mature?)   Indirect Connections (private/mature?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indirect Connections (private/mature?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: