Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Empty
PostSubject: ♥Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 am

Troy W. Harts / Thor
\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Thor12
\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Commission__Brothers_Play_by_mazjojo
\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Loki10
Loki / Nicolas C. West

The feeling of heat all around him, the scent of sweat from the body pressed flush against his back, the hearts pounding almost as loud as the music, it was all an aphrodisiac to him. It left him wanting more and more. The control he felt as he moved the bodies around him without touch him turned him on. He loved dancing, loved feeling like he was in control.

In fact, he loved it too much in his own opinion. So rather than dominate the dance floor, Thor sat at a circular table and watched. His jet black hair fell sexily into his golden brown eyes, spayed across his forehead carelessly. His black and white vest hung open, revealing his pale, muscular chest and delicious abs. With his arms crossed on the table in front of him and his eyes locked on the writhing forms on the dance floor, he looked like a sex god that was relaxing before finding his next worshiper.

The loud music surrounded him, the sights of half naked figure moving against each in a simplistic erotic way, the smoke that rose from the half cigarette, it was like a drug to him. It took him higher and higher. The delightful thrills that chased through him as he watched the beautiful people dance intoxicated him. He loved watching, loved feeling like he could follow endless.

In fact, he loved it too much in his own opinion. So rather than be a specter at the tables, Loki made his way across the dance floor and moved. His dark brown, nearly black hair stuck to his sweaty cheeks, covering his beautiful amber eyes. His black tank top clung to his toned body, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. With the button undone to his pants and his eyes half closed as he rolled his hips and moved with a random partner, he looked like a very pleased sex addict.

But like any addict, he couldn't resist the urge to join his counter part and observe for a bit.

Short of breath from nearly twenty minutes of dancing, he slipped away, pausing only to kiss the other man as a simple thanks for the dance. Before he had even turned away, he forgot everything that had been said and what the man even looked like. No one was important enough for Loki to matter. What did he care if some random dipshit knew him and he had no clue who the guy was?

Reaching his favorite spot, he was amused to see that Thor had taken his normal seat. Rather than complain, he stole Thor's seat and leaned against his shoulder. In a voice that was breathy, he complained, "I missed you out there. Why didn't you come dance back up?"

"I didn't know that you wanted me," Thor lied and it was an obvious lie. The two of them always could tell what the other wanted and what the other felt. It's how they got what they wanted without actually trying. Even though Thor steered clear of the dance floor for his own sanity, he also did it for Loki's happiness.

Turning his gaze from the dance floor, he kissed the top of Loki's head and offered in a sweet tone, "If you want, we can play a game."

As Loki tilted his head back to look up, Thor kissed him soundly on the lips. Though the two of them looked nearly identical, often times passing as twins, they weren't genetically related, and they took full advantage of that. Even when they were younger, more innocent, the two of them had kissed. It had gotten them attention, both positive and negative. When they had gotten older, the innocent kisses had taken a more intimate turn and as far as first times went, there were few that the two didn't share.

Yet, they had never once even considered being exclusive. They dated other people, indifferent to the physical traits of others. Thor had always preferred women to men. He loved controlling people and women seemed to be easier to control with words and gentle touches. Loki had always preferred men over women. He loved watching them and men seemed to betray so much more with their actions and words.

Before the kiss could become messy, Loki drew back. One of his eyebrows was arched as he asked, his tone teasing and cryptic at the same time, "What sort of game?"

"Well, my beautiful lover," Thor murmured, as one of his hands came up and rested against Loki's jawline. His thumb caressed Loki's lips and cheek as he stared into the amber eyes, tempted to kiss the other again and not stop kissing him until the gaze was hazy with lust. Calling himself back to reality, he continued, "How about we play with the next boy to come our way?"

"Let's play a love game," Loki agreed, before kissing Thor again. This was a caste kiss and then Loki leaned his head against Thor's shoulder again, waiting for the new partner to their pet game to arrive.

[[Thor is seriously into embarrassing people: i.e. exhibitionism, being derogative, making them watch, etc. Loki likes being playful, but he tends to rush into things. They both play lots of mind games and can be a bit cruel. It will take a lot for them to love your character, but as long as they both get what they want, they should stay interested. (I say should, because my characters don't listen to me. "/)]]
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 am

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Boypretty
Chase had been having a horrible night. For starters, it seemed that he was incredibly popular tonight. He's been called over to several tables within an hour, and he left most of them after being pinched on the ass. His face was red from the constant embarrassment, and his ass was sore. His feet hurt because he's been running around the bar, and to top it off he couldn't keep his eyes off of this pair of twins in the corner. When it came to regular relationships he preferred guys, but he didn't care for twins. As long as they looked similar he would do anything for them. This was the only time he hated his twin fetish, however, as these twins seemed to be more touchy towards each other then regular twins. They were seriously distracting him from being as much of a proper waiter.

He sighed again. Another table was waving him over. This time it was a middle aged woman and what looked like her two daughters. Unfortunately, they didn't want beer, or wine, or even some kind of food. They really just wanted to coo over him. He couldn't help but blush deeper, as the table was pretty near to those twins. Finally, he was able to leave, but not before the woman gave him a sharp slap on the ass. Chase jumped, and then frowned, but made sure they couldn't see his face. He stared at the twins as they kissed each other again, and he unconsciously sighed deeply. He had such a weakness for twins, he thought it should be a crime. He couldn't prevent his feet from taking him to table. He stared for a second longer, before blushing and looking at the table.

"H-Hi. Do you need something from me? I mean, something to drink, of course. We have nice... sets of wine." Chase felt like slapping himself, he was being such a horrible waitress, not to mention human being. He couldn't get the image of them kissing out of his head. He couldn't prevent said image from turning into something more then it was. He stared at the table feeling like an idiot, and hoped they'd order something so he could go mope behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Untitl10

Neither of the "twins" was waiting long before the perfect victim to their game finally arrived. It was odd that they weren't approached often. Girls and guys a like seemed to flock to them, drawn by their aloof air and the way the twins were "too close". Something about them drew people to them. There was something that was so right about how their relation ship was so 'wrong' that people seemed to love. Some wanted to get in between the two literally, while others wanted to do so figuratively.

Thor personally loved the latter.

He loved touching them gently, seemingly without thinking, kissing them, smiling at them, making them feel like they were the center of his world. Then he could dump them on their face as he went back to kissing Loki and whispering sweet nothings in his beloved friend's ear. It was cruel, he knew, but he didn't care to change it.

As the waiter came up, the first to bother them, Thor was almost ready to snap at him before remembering the game. Even though he loved Loki, he loved winning the games. It was the most interesting part of their lives, ever since they had graduated.

So, he smiled at the waiter and remarked in a tone that was almost sad, "Too bad that you're only here for drinks."

Seeing someone approach, Loki's amber eyes brightened with interest. Seeing the adorable, blond cowboy, the vain brunette wondered who was the lucky one: Himself or the other male. Of course, he had Thor in the end, so he was always the luckiest.

Kissing Thor's shoulder before looking at the other male, he smiled. He could see it in the blushing man's eyes. He found their relationship...interesting. That appealed to Loki. Vain in a simple way, he loved being watched almost as much as he loved watching. Smiling slightly, careful to keep his beautiful face unreadable, he answered, "I don't need it, but I'd like your number, and if I can't get that, then I'd like a beer. If I can get it, a martini please."

The comment was probably a cheesy one, but Loki didn't really care. He liked being cheesy from time to time. It was just another way to play the game of attraction.

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Lokim10
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 am

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature Chance
Chance couldn't stop his breath from catching in his throat, and the blush on his face from brightening even more. He swore he could cream his pants right now, just from the excitement. These twins were hitting on him. He didn't know if it meant something, or if they were just trying to mess with him, but he couldn't make himself care. He's been used by twins before, but never by twins like this. There was something different about them, but he couldn't figure it out. He told his brain to stop thinking and enjoy this moment, pretend like he was special.

He didn't really know what to say to the men, and he was grateful his brain couldn't this once, else he would have ended up spouting gibberish. He stared at the darker twin, after he talked to him. Chance traced his muscles with his eyes, and was only stopped from raping him with his eyes by the other twin, and his request. He bit his lip, not sure what he should do. Of course he would give him his number, even if they never called. He always had the slivers of hope they would call anyways. He opened his mouth, not sure what might come out, but nothing did. He bit his lip, and then turned away, forgetting to ask the darker twin if he wanted anything.

He hurried up to the bartender, ignoring the regular people's calls for him to wait on them. When he finally go to the bar, he managed to squeak out for two martinis and a pen and paper. The pen and paper got to Chance before the drinks did, and he scribbled his number onto it. He stared for a second, realizing that the numbers were intelligible, even for him. He sighed, telling himself to calm down. They probably wouldn't call anyways. They usually didn't call. He managed to write down the numbers clearly, with his name above it. The bartender saw him freaking out and couldn't resist laughing at him, but Chance just threw the pad at him, "Shut up, Jim. Just... just get me the drinks." He shoved the piece of paper into his back pocket and waited for him to finish mixing the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 am

Thor watched Chance eye him with amusement in his eyes. If only the boy knew the thoughts that raced through the dark head. Thor had the urge to pin the blond to the table and have his way with him. From the way Chance eyed him, he doubted that he'd have minded too much, and even if he did mind, he wouldn't before it ended.

"God, he was so cute!" Loki squealed, grasping at Thor's hand as soon as the waiter left. Thor could have lip synced what Loki spewed next if he had wanted to. Loki was nearly silent to all those around them, but his voice was loud in Thor's ears as he cheered, "I haven't seen such a cute blond in forever! Even if we hadn't decided to play, I would have gone after him. Omagod, his brain is so perverted. I can tell just from those eyes. I want!"

Thor rolled his eyes, taking care to make sure that his beloved 'twin' wouldn't see the gesture. Loki was so high strung that it killed him at times, but it was what made his beloved brother so adorable. The random spazzing was his favorite thing about Loki...Well, that and they were identical and Loki was a good kisser. Thor wasn't a narcosis...much.

Smiling, he took his friend's hand and kissed his knuckles. In a soft tone, he complained, "If you keep ranting about that cute boy, you know that I will get jealous. Wouldn't that be horrible? If you made me hate him?" The words were said to tease the other, and he knew that Loki could see through the false emotions that he prejected. Yet, he couldn't resist saying them. It was almost a joke to him. Like Loki could ever find someone more important than him. It was simply insane.

Loki's eyes widened and he grasped Thor's hands tightly. In a fretful tone, he answered instantly, "You know that I'll never love anyone but you." Leaning forward, he kissed his friend gently, not bothering to pull away before Thor made the kiss deeper. He loved the feeling of their bodies against each other, but Thor pushed him back before he could shift into the other male's lap.

Pouting, Loki turned away and eyed the crowd. Maybe he should dance again. Getting drinks usually took forever. Groaning, he laid his head on the table, deciding to wait instead. The two of them still looked deliciously sexy, both half way upset and pointedly not looking at each other.

Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 am

Chance finally got the two martinis and wandered over to the table. He wanted to try to be sexy, at least for them. So maybe they wouldn't forget him, and actually call him. When he could see them, he started sauntering towards them, giving his hips a little more room to move, and hoped he didn't look as silly as he felt. But he wanted these twins. Badly. He'd already had to will away the boner the two gave him, lest woman start molesting him as he walked by.

He made it to the table without anymore slaps to the ass, and set the drinks down, his face already red again. Chance slipped the note out of his pocket and slid it slowly across the table until it was between the twins, and he left it for them to look at. Other then this, he didn't say anything, and didn't do much but stare at the twins. He simply could not resist. They might as well have been gods to him. He realized he was being creepy, and tried to stop staring. Instead, he stared at the drinks, "Can I get you boys anything else? I... anything?" He bit his lip again, frustrated that he couldn't be more eloquent, or at least interesting.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:28 am

Noticing the blond before his companion did, Thor watched him, careful to not make it so obvious. His face was turned towards the dance floor, with a distant, disinterested expression, but his dark eyes were intent on the sway of the boy's hips as he sauntered over. He felt his interest grow more as he watched. He loved when guys could actually move their hips and not look totally weird about it.

Loki noticed almost as soon as he did and the two made soft remarks to each other. Most of them were so lewd that it would have left most of the women in the club blushing if they had caught even a whisper of it. Yet, neither of them were particularly interested. It was just common comments for them. Who would take what position. How they would do it. It was mostly Thor telling and Loki making remarks and adding details. It could have passed for dirty talk, if not for their tones.

It died before the blond reached the table. Thor instantly took his drink and looked passed the blond. He sipped at the martini lightly, grateful for Loki's great taste in alcohol. At the question, Thor's dark eyes went to Chance's face. Reaching down, he picked up the paper and answered, "Well, we have your number already, so how about your break time? We could see if you're worth calling in the bathroom." His tone was teasing, but in a dark manner. His eyes were almost challenging, commanding the other to melt at his feet. It was obvious that he was the more dominant and boss of the twins. He was used to getting his way and he wouldn't change that for anyone...except Loki.

But Loki loved the way that Thor could tell anyone to do anything and it would be done. He loved watching his unbiological brother give orders and others do as told. It made him feel powerful, because he could easily boss his 'twin' around.

Placing his hand on Thor's and taking the note, he kept his gaze on Chance's as he reached for his martini and remarked, "Thor isn't serious, darling. He simply likes to be blunt about his intentions, but he loves to take his time and-" pausing he glanced at the darker male and they shared a look that was simply smoldering before Loki continued in a seduced tone, "-enjoy things as long as possible." His eyes went to chance and the amber depths danced with mirth as he added, "And you look like something that we could enjoy for a long time.

He felt Thor lean forward and when the other male's lips brushed his shoulder, he twisted his head to kiss Thor's cheek. The two of them could have easily slipped into their own world, but they were both committed to winning Chance, so their brown gazes returned to him quickly.

Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 am

Chance couldn't believe it. He couldn't silence his gasp, and he had to place both of his hands on the table, else he would fall. His knees nearly gave out when the dark one- Thor- made his request. His heart was racing, and his legs were shaking. He wished they didn't make him so weak, but he couldn't do anything to prevent the power they had over him. He managed to say "I-I was supposed to take a break two hours ago, but... but people have kept me busy. I can technically l-leave when... whenever we- I want to." He sighed, but gave up on trying to keep himself sane.

The lighter twin explained what Thor said to him more clearly, but it didn't make Chance any less excited. If anything, his boner was back and in full force, and he was feeling lightheaded from the sudden intrusion the twins made in his life. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. He'd give up every experience with every pair of twins in his life, just to be with these two for one night. No other twins he knew, which still wasn't a whole lot, had ever been as intense as these two. He's never been this week around them.

Chance had to sit down before his arms gave out next. The twins were almost too much for him. He sat down at the nearest seat, which was somewhat next to Loki. "I-I'm sorry. I just... need to sit down for a second. You... I just... I'm sorry." He was grateful for the seat beneath him, in case the twins said- or did- anything else that would surely cause his legs to completely give out. He sighed, still not quite believing this. Maybe somebody drugged him or something, this was almost too good to be real. He stared at the twins, suddenly sure that he didn't care if it was real or not- he just wanted to stay on whichever side of reality the twins are on.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

Thor grinned, loving the way the male reacted. This was exactly what he loved. Loki could try and defend Thor's words all he wanted, the dark twin had meant what he said and it was obvious that the blond liked the meaning as much as he did. The way the other was so clearly aroused served to draw him. He had never been with someone that was so innocent in such a perverted way. He absolutely loved it.

As the other sat down, he felt Loki's head on his shoulder and his lips at his ear. Loki's voice danced with mirth as he whispered, "I bet he is a screamer."

Thor nodded, not really hearing what the blond said. Without discussing it, the two moved so that they were sitting on either side of Chance. Thor knew that Loki wasn't as into exhibitionism as he was, but the raven haired male didn't particularly care. Loki was another play thing in that aspect. If he wanted to screw Loki in public or screw someone else with Loki, he damn well would and everyone else would be grateful for it, like it or not.

From the way the blond had been acting before, Thor was willing to bet that he liked it a lot when Thor placed a hand on his thigh and kiss the male's neck, sucking lightly.

Loki loved the way the blonde reacted. Even if it wasn't for Thor's arousal, he would have been half ready to fuck just from the expressions on the adorable face. As Thor moved closer, he did as well. His hand went to rest on Chance's knee as his other hand tilted the boy's face towards him. Leaning in, he pressed his lips to Chance's. He only brushed his lips over the other male's once lightly before forcing his tongue into the other male's mouth. Rather than invading, he ran his tongue lightly over Chance's before drawing it back, trying to coax Chance into giving him his tongue.

Loki slid his hand up and down Chance's leg, moving dangerously close to his crouch, but never actually touching it. He could tell that the other male was at least partially erect already. It was a turn on for him. It was pretty obvious, at least in his mind, that he could take things as fast or as slow as he wanted to.

Just as Thor managed to leave a hicky and Loki's hand finally slid so far up that it was inappropriate, the two withdrew. Slipping back to their original seats, they shared a quick kiss and Thor whispered a sweet nothing in Loki's ear. Thor's arms were around Loki's shoulders as he leaned on the other male, and Loki gazed at Chance with lidded eyes. Sliding his tongue over his lip, he remarked, "So about your break..." It was obvious that he was inviting the male to lead the way if he was interested. Loki wasn't commanding. He was playful and challenging. Yet, he knew his behavior had the same effect.

Instant putty

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:19 am

Chance was absolutely sure that he was dead, and had gone to heaven. Sure, it was some demented, perverted, insanely sexual heaven, but it was heaven, and Chance was there. The instant Thor's hand touched his thigh, he was sure of this. His mind had gone blank, and he'd lost all sense of decency. He didn't care anymore who saw him doing what. It wasn't that unusual to see the waiters and waitresses to be making out with customers, some even disappearing to the restroom for half an hour. Sure, Chance thought that maybe he was more decent then those people, but again, not anymore. Not when those twins touched him like they did.

When Loki put his mouth on his, Chance kissed back. At first it was numbly, not even sure of what he was doing anymore. But Loki's tongue had woken his up and they danced for a slight moment, before he pulled away. He whined in the back of his throat softly, before he felt Loki's hand on his crotch. He gave a breathy moan, being totally unable to help it. The hickey that he knew Thor was leaving on his neck at the same time burned so deliciously, making him moan again softly.

But then they pulled away. Chance whined, and stared at them for a second, before covering his face, and laying his head on the table. "Oh god..." he sighed, "Oh... god. I..." When Loki mentioned the break, he lay his head on the side. His face was bright red, and his eyes wouldn't open as far as they should be. He stared at them sideways for a moment, before telling them, "I need you. I-I... need you... so badly." His voice was shaky, so it was only just louder then a whisper, but he knew they heard it.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am

Thor chuckled grimly, mostly at the thought of how little 'god' had to do with any of this...At least according to his followers. Thor wasn't one to judge, even if he had taken the name of a god. It wasn't faith or a lack of one that made him introduce himself as Thor. It was vanity. If there was one thing that the male was it was vain...and pretty fucking epic in erotic manners, if his past partners were anything to judge by.

Hearing the whisper and sensing the radiating want from both the male and his 'twin', Thor rose up. He was well aware of Loki doing the same as the two stood and walked over to either side of Chance. Gently, the urged the male to his feet. Though Thor loved the idea, he knew better than to act on his impulse. He was rather fond of this club and a good time that would surely be interrupted and unsatisfactory was certainly not worth it.

The way the other blushed and begged without really begging made Loki go wild. He could sense what Thor wanted to do to the male and he actually mirrored that want for once. He couldn't recall a single time that he had been so aroused and eager before. Of course, Loki was like the every time. He was just a whore when it came to new things. He knew it, because Thor pointed it out enough to him. Still, Loki loved it.

Standing, he hooked Chance under his arm gently, smiling at Thor when he did the same, and helped the boy rise. The 'twins' helped the blond through the crowd, making it as discreet as possible. It wasn't like they wanted Chance to get the reputation of a slut. He was theirs now. If they were bored with him soon, he would be public property, but for now, he was theirs and they wouldn't let him feel anything but bliss.

Thor opened one of the 'restrooms' and the two of them walked in with Chance between them. They were both taller than Chance, though not by a considerable amount. This particular restroom wasn't designed for resting, so much as fornicating. The counter was just the right height for a shorter person to hop up on, and there was just enough room on it for someone who was slender to sit without falling in the sink. There was a stall, even though the bathroom was designed for one person at a time.

As Thor flipped the lock on the door, Loki nudged Chance towards the counter. Turning, he embraced Thor, kissing him. Thor kissed back and their tongues were soon twisted in a fight for dominance between them. Loki wrapped on leg around Thor's as Thor's arms wrapped around him.

The show didn't last long before Loki rested his head on Thor's chest and gazed at Chance. Licking his lower lip, he felt the bulge of his 'twin''s erection. Reaching down, he gave it a squeeze before approaching Chance again. Cupping the male's chin, he kissed him on the lips before sinking down, undoing the buttons on Chance's shirt as he sank to his knees before him.

Thor stepped forward to stand over him, and he watched as Thor pressed his lips to Chances and then whisper in the blond's ear, "Do you like watching?"

Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 am

Chance knew that he wouldn't be able to walk on his own, but with Thor and Loki's help, his legs decided to move. Moving is one matter, supporting is another. Thankfully, Thor and Loki were doing the supporting. To others around it might have looked like Chance was simply sick, and the other two were helping him. That is, if they hadn't just seen them making out. Surprisingly, not many had, it seems. A few eyes knew exactly what was happening, such as the barkeeper, Jim.

They finally made it to the back, and slipped their way into a single 'restroom'. Thor locked the door, while Loki sat Chance on the counter next to the sink. He couldn't believe how excited he was. His pants were starting to hurt him because they were restraining his cock so tightly. When Thor and Loki started making out, Chance couldn't help but moan. The view was incredibly hot, and it made him ache even more.

He couldn't take his eyes off of Loki after he kissed him, especially when he started unbuttoning his shirt, and even more so when the man was kneeling between his legs. He was biting his lip when Thor stood over Loki and kissed him. When he asked him if he liked to watch, he couldn't help the light moan that escaped his lips. "Oh, yes... I-I... I love to watch..." He closed his eyes, all of this suddenly becoming nearly too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Thor grinned at Chance's remark. At least the guy was an honest pervert. Those were rare nowadays. It made it worthwhile as he pressed a kiss to Chance's mouth. Forcing his tongue into Chance's mouth, he stripped Chance's torso before sliding his hands over Chance's chest. His hands slid over the smooth skin to Chance's nipples and he tweeted one gently, twisting it and pinching. His other hand slid back down the other's body before going to the blond's pants. Cupping Chance's ass, he gave it a squeeze.

Breaking off the kiss, Thor attached his lips to Chance's throat, over his pulse. Biting more than nipping, he suckled at the skin, trying to make the bruise for quickly. Lifting his head, he whispered lustily into Chance's ear, "Do you like being touched?"

While Thor kissed the male, Loki nuzzled his face into the front of Chance's pants. A grin appeared on his face as he undid the button and zipper with his teeth. His elegant hands came up to rest on Chance's knees as he freed the other male's erection from the confines of his pants. Gazing at the boner, he couldn't help but lick his lips before running his tongue along the length of it. His ears were focused for sounds of pleasure as his eyes lidded and his attention went to satisfying his own curiosity. He licked at Chance's penis, tasting the precum on the tip and feeling the smooth texture and heat in his mouth. Returning to the tip, he sucked it into his mouth and began bobbing up and down. He wasn't into beating around the bush.

Hearing Thor's comment, he moaned loudly, knowing the vibration would go straight to Chance's cock as he pulled back. Slipping between Thor's legs, he stood up behind his 'twin' and ground against his ass as his lips latched onto Thor's throat. His arms wrapped around the darker twin and he slip them under the fabric of his vest. When Thor turned his head, he locked lips and shared Chance's taste. His erection was getting flat out uncomfortable in his pants, but he knew he had to wait for his 'twin''s approval to disrobe.

Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Chance kissed Thor back hard, placing his hand lightly on the man's chin. His other hand was on Loki's head between his legs. He couldn't help but moan at the back of his throat, and into their kiss. He arched his back when Thor pinched his nipples, moaning heavily when the man bit his neck, "Ohh... I... I love to be touched... I love it."

He gasped sharply when Loki rubbed his face on his pants, his eyes suddenly becoming unbearably heavy. When Loki pulled his boner out of his pants, he sighed heavily at the freedom, but gasped again he felt his tongue on it. He desperately wished his eyes would stay open, but he couldn't get them open for very long. He wanted to see the twin between his legs, and he finally managed to get his eyes to open for more then a few seconds. They snapped shut quickly though, but Chance didn't mind. Loki was moaning and the vibrations were amazing. He couldn't help the sudden moan that escaped his lips, the pleasure was almost too much. He felt like he might explode into tiny pieces from it all.

He sighed out of frustration when Loki pulled away, and was going to open his eyes to complain, but the words vanished from his lips when he saw the twins making out. He gasped at the sight of the twins in front of him, not sure what he should- or could- do for the twins. He raised a hand slowly, suddenly wanting to touch him, but he pulled away, not wanting to disturb the men. He bit his lip, trying not to moan from how hot the two looked.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Thor rolled his shoulders, a silent command for Loki to pull off his vest, which his doppelganger did instantly. It was unusual for him to take even that much off. The darker male was the sort that could screw for hours and still manage to keep his pants on. It gave the illusion that he was completely in control. If he was dressed while his partner was nude, his partner was unprotected. While it was only a psychological thing, it was one of his favorites to exploit.

Breaking off the kiss from Loki, he looked back to Chance. Loki's mouth went to his neck, licking and sucking, and his own hand went to Loki's crouch, massaging the massive hard on that was there. Gazing at Chance through lidded eyes, he reached out and ran a single digit down the slender body of the smaller male. Though the touch was light, it was powerful, radiating his attraction to Chance and his desire for him. His finger slid all the way to the base of Chance's erection.

In a soft, lewd tone, he asked the blonde, "What do you want? Do you want us to fill you from both ends or maybe take turns plundering your ass while the other sucks you off? Do you want us to tease you or satisfy you?" His dark eyes told Chance that he had to answer if he wanted his arousal taken care of, but they also warned that even if he asked, that did not mean that he would get what he wanted.

Loki was completely under Thor's spell. It was odd that even after knowing each other for forever and a day, he could still get caught up in the soft commands and complete power of the other male. He loved it. It was the attraction and control that kept their friendship strong through all of the years.

Tossing aside the vest, making certain that it landed on the counter, Loki moaned and ground into the warm pressure of Thor's hand. He could tell exactly what his 'twin' was doing. He was going to tease and torment both him and the blond. Loki loved it. He was eager to prove his prowls in the sack to both Chance and Thor.

As he listened to Thor's delicious tone, he ran his hands over Thor's chest and down his abs to the front of his pants. Undoing the top button he slipped a hand inside of the other's pants and began to massage the stiff length. His attention was focused on both of the males before him. He wanted their reactions. Since Chance liked to watch, Loki would put on a show and see how long Thor's control could last.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature   \♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\♥\Heart Stopping/♥/ Private | Mature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: