Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teach Me (Mature, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Teach Me (Mature, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Skylar E. Williams
Teach Me (Mature, Open) Him10
Teach me,
Open my mind.
Undo the day with your ways.
Change my world.

Hold me close.

Skylar had grown up mocked for his name and teased about his light build and delicate features. Despite the fact that he couldn't control the things that he was mocked for, Skylar still struggled to be accepted. Being half Asian was hard enough in a predominately white community, though luckily his feminine features were the only thing that showed his genetics, so he didn't have to deal with the racist jerks as well.

Despite the bullying he went through at school, Skylar was a very apt pupil and sweet boy. Everyone at school had come to be fond of him and his friendly, gentle ways. He was on the baseball team and that allowed him to make friends with people from others schools and he had loads of friends. His own parents thought he was perfect. His older sister was always teasing him and say she was proud of him, which he hoped was a good thing, and his little brother looked up to him like he was some kind of He was viewed as nearly perfect for any seventeen year old.

Which begged at the question: Why was he here? Here was a large, dark looking manor house with a gothic style gate before it. There was an beautiful, gold plated signed on the gate that said, "Eldra's Pain and Pleasure Emporium. The lawns beyond the gate were well kept and it looked merely like a rich person's home, despite the sign. However, Skylar knew that it was an S&M pleasure house.

Sure, it was normal for a boy his age to be interested in this stuff to a degree, but he hadn't even had his first kiss yet. Surely, it was insanity for him to be there.

Yet, he pressed the buzzer. A secretary answered and they talked for a moment before he was allowed in. The secretary greeted him at the door and lead him through the grand house. There was a elegant entrance hall with two sets up stairs that lead up to the second floor. However, Skylar was kept on the first floor as he was taken down the hall to a small room.

The room was furnished in all black. There was a gigantic bed, a dresser with each drawer labeled (dildos/vibrators, bounds, whips, other), and a table full of toys. Skylar wanted to blush just looking at them, but he hid it as he spoke with the secretary.

"Just stay in here and get comfortable. Since this is your first time, if you don't want to do anything, you won't have to. Just talk. Your dom will be here in a moment," the beautiful woman said before turning and walking from the room. A flip of her curly blond hair was the last Skylar saw of her.

Looking around again with apprehension, he settled onto the bed and drew his legs up. As he waited for his...dom to join him, he wondered once more what he was doing here.
Make me scream.
Even if it doesn't last.

[[So this is mature for S&M themes and smut. There is gonna be lots of smut, especially at the beginning.
This will start out with our two characters meeting. I am thinking that they can be from the same school (maybe your character is one of the ones that bullies Skylar?) and both of them are really freaked out and worried, both knows that they could get thrown out for this, but your character thinks that Skylar can get out of it because he is a goodygoody and Skylar thinks that your character simply wouldn't care, so then end up sleeping with each other to keep the other silent. They go their separate ways and plan to never speak of it again, but the end up stuck together on a project in science and while they are talking, but end up talking each other into going back to Eldra's. From there things continue until they eventually fall in love or until Skylar learns the ins and outs of S&M and their project is over and they go their separate ways and then Skylar (or maybe both of them) can meet someone new and things continue from there.
Your character needs to be dominant/seme and experienced enough that he can teach Skylar about S&M
Sorry about this long OCC. Please be have a picture and try to post often if you are going to join. Thanks for reading.]]
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:20 am

James A. Matthews
Teach Me (Mature, Open) 6da26fbe-1

James had been called by some woman, probably the secretary, because there was a new sub available. James was new to this building, but he wasn't new to the S&M scene. He's just never done it so openly before. He was ready for it though. He'd just gotten out of a bad relationship and wanted to take his mind off of it. The woman, he was right- it was the secretary, met him outside the room he was supposed to be in. She didn't tell him anything about the boy, only that he was completely new. James didn't care though. Finally, the secretary let him be. He stared at the door for a second, before he decided that waiting any longer was kind of stupid.
He opened the door quickly and stepped inside, not really knowing what to expect. He kind of expected somebody fat, or ugly, or old. Somebody who just couldn't get any. Somebody desperate. He spotted the boy curled up on the bed. He wasn't shocked, so much as he was pleasantly surprised. He'd always preferred redheads, and this one had an innocent air about him. He shut the door quietly, choosing to lean against the door and stare at the boy instead of introducing himself. He looked him over with an expressionless face, enjoying the way his red hair fell around his face. He was hoping the boy would stand up, so he can see his whole body, but he didn't let it show. He continued to stare at the boy, wondering what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Skylar E. Williams
Teach Me (Mature, Open) Him10
Tell me everything,
Open your arms to me.
Unforgettable, let everything be
Create a new light in my mind.

Hold me close.

Skylar felt like he was waiting forever. Of course, his nerves were insanely jittery. It was all the redhead could do to not get up and pace around the room. Yet, he kept perfectly still. While he wasn't patient in waiting, he wasn't restless either. As he sat there alone, he processed what he was doing in his mind again. Some part of him was still in simple shock from it. If anyone found out...

It was too horrible to contemplate for the wouldbe perfect teenager. At the sound of the door opening, Skylar took a deep breath, pausing a moment before rising to his feet and turning to look at his dom. The man had deep brown, nearly black hair and golden brown eyes. He was taller than Skylar, which the boy had been expecting. The pale tone of the other's skin caught his gaze.

Crossing his arms over his slender chest, for a moment, Skylar was still and then he uncrossed his arms to offer James his hand. In a soft tone, he greeted the other, "Hello. I'm Sky." It wasn't really a lie. Sky was just a nickname...that no one used or had even jokingly called him.

There was something familiar about the male, but Skylar wasn't entirely sure what it was. He was almost certain that he had seen the other before. That bothered him more than a little. Running his hand through his coppery hair, his golden eyes were more than a little uncertain as he stood there, not sure what to do.
Mark me.
Everything crumbles, but let this last.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Teach Me (Mature, Open) Bd56cb29

James continued staring at the boy as he introduced himself as Sky. Sky held his hand out to shake, and James stared for a moment longer. James pushed off from the door and strode over until he was standing in front of Sky. He grabbed his hand and shook it firmly, before dropping it. He stared at the boy, "My name is James A. Matthews". He stepped back, leaning on his back leg, and looked down the boy's body. He was very skinny, and if he was wearing a dress he'd probably pass off as a girl. He was dressed nicely though, you could tell he was well off. The boy ran his hands through his hair. James watched him do this, wondering exactly what he should do. The secretary said he was new, so he probably shouldn't rush this. He could seduce him, if the boy was shy. He could toy with him. James frowned though, and decided to be nice, at least for now. He pulled a chair away from a nearby desk, and sat down facing the boy with his legs crossed, his ankle on his knee. "So why are you here?" He knew why, of course. He wanted Sky to say it though, it might be a lie, it might be the truth, or he might choose to say nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Teach Me (Mature, Open) HIMEDIT
Tease me with soft whispers,
Open my heart
Unreal in simplistic ways
Cause me to see

Hold me close.

Skylar, flighty by nature and nervous from nurture, was quick to become unease under the eyes of the other male. Did the guy recognize him? Did he share the same certainty that Sky did that they knew each other or did he know who Skylar was? The thought made me want to flee, but he stayed. He was stubborn after having worked up the nerve to finally come there.

When the other took his hand, Skylar felt a mix of relief and a trill of wonder. The hand that grasped his was strong and though the contact was brief, it was warm.

As James sat down, Skylar did the same, though he perched on the end of the bed, facing the dark haired male. Even though James was taller than him, he still had a certain beauty to him. It made Skylar blush to think so, but it was true.

Pausing at the question, his blush deepened and he adverted his eyes. Rubbing his arm, he wondered what he could reply with. Of course the other had to know why. Taking a deep breath, he blew it out and then answered, "I'm...curious."

Looking back towards James, Skylar ducked his head slightly and asked, "So...um...what do we do? Do we just, ya know, do it? I've never been to a place like this before and I am really not sure what to do, because I've never done anything like that before anyway, but I am game for trying." Abruptly, he cut himself off. He was starting to ramble. His cheeks were now attempting to match his hair and Skylar hated it. He hated the fact that he was so easily flustered.
Merge the good and the bad.
Even if this ends, don't regret me.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

James couldn't help but grin at Sky's response. He knew he definitely would enjoy anything him and this boy do together. He was everything he enjoyed in a sub. Redheaded, Blushed easily, nervous, thin, and innocent. Sky asked him what they did next. James grin was still on his face as he listened to the redhead ramble on. When he finally stopped, James uncrossed his legs and leaned forwards, resting his elbows on his knees. "Well, Sky, it depends on what you would like to do. How far do you want to go? Do you even want to do anything tonight? If you'd like, we can just sit here and talk," James shrugged. He looked at Sky right in the eyes, "So what will it be?"

[[ sorry for the shortness, brain farts ]]
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Tell me what I need to know,
Offer me the secrets that you hold
Undo the ignorance of my life
Cast me into the light

Hold me close.

Skylar ran his thumb up and down the of his own arm. It was a nervous habit he had developed a long time ago. As he did so, he watched James, listening to his words. His golden eyes were oddly innocent, despite the sort of place he had chosen to come to. It was actually steadily becoming more confusing to himself as to why he was there.

At the question, Skylar realized that he couldn't sit there wrapped up in his mind, so he looked at James and did his best to smile cutely. Taking a breath to steady his nerves, he answered, "I came here to...explore, but like I said, I've never done anything like this...I want to go far, but I'm not sure how far...if that makes sense."

Biting his lower lip, his eyes wavered and then left James's face. He couldn't keep eye contact for long. James was too...intense. Well, if Skylar was being honest with himself, he would admit that he was too attracted and too embarrassed to hold eye contact for long.

"So..." studying the the fabric on the bed, Skylar's voice was pitched slightly lower from his embarrassment as he asked, "If we were to...do more than talk...how would that work?"

Make a world just for us
Everybody stares, but tell me you don't care.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 pm

James smiled when the boy bit his lip, yet another characteristic he favored. He was still smiling when the boy responded with how much he wanted to do. Or rather, what he didn't want to do. He preferred not to talk, so he was fine with skipping it. "As long as you are sure."

James suddenly stood up quickly. He had stopped smiling, instead a focused look falling over his face. He stepped towards Sky slowly, pushing him onto the bed when he reached him. He leaned over the boy, his right knee on the edge of the bed, his left hand holding him up. He looked at the boy, noting the color of his eyes. They were a delicious honey-color, and matched the strawberry shade of red.

James bent down, coming to the boys ear. He whispered, "Just tell me to stop if you don't like anything," and finished the sentence by licking the edge of his ear. He figured he should start slow, and not jump right into it. They had all the time in the world right now.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am

Art(c)Someone Else
Touch me gently
Only to let go
Unendingly bound in your ways
Causing pleasure and pain

Hold me close.

The sudden movement drew Skylar's gaze back to James completely and he watched, completely still, as the other approached. he let himself be pushed back, letting the other control him. It was something odd for the red head: to not try and control himself. The change was nice. Staring into dark brown eyes, it was obvious that Skylar was trying James a lot to not resist.

"Okay," he answered softly, not able to speak more than a single, half strangled word. When the other licked the edge of his ear, he bit his lip. It felt...odd, but in a rather good way. It made his breath catch in the back of his throat. His hands fingers tightened around the fabric on the bed, as he watched at the other, waiting.
Move me into oblivion
Even if I don't come back.

[[Lame post is lame. Please don't kill me for it. DX]]
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 am

James smiled at himself internally when he felt Sky tense up. The poor boy was nervous, he could tell. He moved towards his face, and started a kiss. Softly at first, nothing more then lips touching lips. James wanted more though, but he would be careful that Sky would enjoy this as much as he would. He licked Sky's bottom lip, tasting the boy just slightly. He forced his to tongue into the redhead's mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of him. He leaned his body into the boy, not really because his arms were tired, but because he wanted to feel his thin body against his.

His tongue danced with Sky's tongue for a while, but he pulled away because they were beginning to slobber on each other. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, then looked down at the boy, noting the current look in his eyes. He grabbed Sky's hair and gently pulled his head back, exposing the boy's pale neck to him. He stared at it for a second, before leaning closer and biting him softly, just over the boy's pulse. It turned red fairly quickly, which James couldn't help but smirk at. He leaned down again, before biting him harder, promising to leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 am

Art(c)Someone Else
Teach mey
Open my mind
Undo the day with your ways
Change my world

Hold me close.

The kiss was Sky's first and at first, his lips remained pressed together, unmoving, but then he parted them slightly and moved them against James', following the taller male's lead. As the kiss was suddenly deepened, he gasped in shock. The feeling was foreign, but that didn't stop him from running his own tongue against the intrusion. As the other male leaned down, Skylar's arms came up to wrap around the other male's shoulders. They were broad and strong beneath his fingers and Skylar liked that, more than he thought he would.

The kiss was messy and hot, and it left Skylar panting when James ended it. He didn't have the sense to wipe his own mouth as he watched the other male. As his head was drawn back, he watched James with half lidded eyes. The male's physic, his expression, it turned Skylar on. When he was bitten the first time, the air rushed from his lungs in a startled sound and he nearly cringed away. It had hurt! Yet, he had come here to be hurt. It was what he wanted, and even faced with it, he didn't change his mind.

The second bite didn't make him cringe or cry out, but rather he rolled his hips and moaned. God, it was painful, and it would bruise, but it felt so good. Skylar's hands curled into fists, clinging to the fabric of the other male's shoulders. His voice was breathy and no words formed, as he begged for more
Make me scream
Even if it doesn't last.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 am

Sky pressing himself against James was all the encouragement James needed to continue. He pulled away from the boy's neck, but not before kissing where he bit. He didn't go too much further, drifting only to his collar bone. He licked the thin skin over the bone, before creeping the hand that wasn't in his hair up Sky's shirt. He ran his hand up to his chest, feeling his heart beating hard. James grinned into Sky's neck, before running a hand over the boy's nipple and giving it a good pinch. He savored the reaction like one would savor well made food. He let go of Sky's hair finally, but only so he could began to take the boy's clothes off.

He started with the tie. Now, James liked ties. A lot. As long as he wore a collared shirt, he would wear a tie, and he mostly had collared shirts. Ties were a sort of fetish for him. As he undid Sky's tie, plans were already forming in his head. He threw the tie to the side for now, though. He slipped the boy's jacket off of his skinny arms, and stared at the buttons. He was tempted to just bite the buttons off, but he probably wanted to keep the shirt, so he worked on unbuttoning it regularly. Finally the boy's chest was exposed to him, and he realized he was somehow skinnier then he previously thought.

While he felt it wasn't in his place to ask, he had to anyways, "Just how much do you eat?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 am

Tell me everything,
Open your arms to me.

Hold me close.

Feeling James not biting, Skylar couldn't help but make a soft sound of protest. As James licked his collar bone and slid his hand up Skylar's shirt, the red head's protest silenced and became yet another sound of pleasure. As the other started to strip him, another blush tinted Skylar's cheeks. No one had seen his skin in a long time, no one except the moon. He was rather careful to dodge physical education in school. Going into the locker room was a lot more than awkward for him. He was always tempted to look at his classmates and he knew if he was caught, they would beat the crap out of him for it.

When the other paused, a small frown appeared on Skylar's face. Mused from the kissing earlier, he looked thoroughly rumpled as he contemplated how to answer James's question. "More than I used to," was the answer that the short red head settled on. It was true. He had had an eating disorder for a while, but with the help of online support, he had gotten himself through it. Though he still ate less than most boys his age, he was at least eating, and as far as he was concerned, that was what counted.

Biting his lower lip, he wanted to urge the other to continue, but he wasn't sure what to do. His pink tongue poked out and glossed over his lips as he waited for James to make the next move. If he had been more confident, he might have kissed the other male, but he wasn't, so he just watched.
Mark me.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:12 am

Sky's answer was good enough for James. He almost chose to not reply back when he saw the boy lick his lips, but he felt he had to. "If you are going to continue being my sub, then you best not forget to eat. I like skinny boys, but I don't like skeletons." He licked the end of Sky's nose, before capturing his mouth again. He just couldn't resist it, his tongue looked absolutely delicious, making him want another taste of it. He kissed him harder then last time, ravishing Sky's mouth with his tongue. He snaked his hand up to the boy's jawbone, grabbing it as he rubbed his tongue against Sky's. He ran his tongue along his front teeth, and made sure to bite the boy's bottom lip gently before he pulled away.

He moved to his previous bite on Sky's neck, seeing the bruise already start to form. He kissed the sensitive skin again, enjoying making marks on the boy. While he was kissing and licking his neck, James' left hand ran down Sky's chest, fluttering over his belly button, making his way to his pants. He was going to just open them up, but he wanted to tease Sky some more, so he ended up rubbing the front of his pants, enjoying feel of the erection pressing against the zipper. His own twitched in anticipation, but he continued rubbing his pants, and kissing Sky's neck.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 am

Art(c)Someone Else
Tease me with soft whispers,
Open my heart
Unreal in simplistic ways
Cause me to see

Hold me close.

Something about James' words made Sky have goosebumps. Being told what to do in such a manner...Skylar couldn't deny that something about it appealed to him, but the thoughts were cast from his mind as James kissed him again. He kissed back, more eagerly this time, his lips parting so that the other's tongue could slip in. As his tongue danced with James', he sucked lightly, only to gasp at the gentle bite to his lip. His lips already felt swollen and hot, just from kissing twice.

As the other moved his lips over his skin, Skylar's body reacted: a slight cringe at the gentle brush to the fresh pain, a shiver at the kissing, and a gasp at the feeling of a hand sliding over his skin. The feeling of pressure on his erection was both a relief and painful to him. He arched his hips, begging for more. His thin hips rolled again, rubbing his member harder against the zipper. It offered the same reprieve and ache. The teeth of his zipper seemed to bite at his flesh through the thin fabric of his boxers. Moaning, his eyes were squeezed tightly shut.
Merge the good and the bad.
Even if this ends, don't regret me.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 am

James was pleased when Sky pressed his hips into his hands, loving the reaction. He decided he deserved some relief, at least for now. He gave the bite mark one last kiss, before sliding down Sky's body, kissing every inch of skin on his way down. Finally making his way to Sky's pants, which he had to crawl off the bed to get to, he stared down at his prize. He leaned down to kiss the boner through his pants, enjoying the moan it earned him.

He watched Sky's face as he undid his pants, staring at him again. He had a habit of staring at people too often, but most people were intimidated by his staring, or just creeped out. As he stared at Sky, he began to unzip his pants, having finished with the button. Finally, he reached into the boy's boxers teasingly rubbing his prize. He could tell he's never done anything like this before. He had a pure virgin in his hands. He slid his fingers up and down his length, enjoying how it felt in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Tell me what I need to know,
Offer me the secrets that you hold
Undo the ignorance of my life
Cast me into the light

Hold me close.

A soft moan escaped him as he felt the hot lips move over his body. His hips rotated again, grind himself against the front of his pants as anticipation filled him. The feeling of lips against the fabric stilled Skylar and he bit his lower lip, stifling a moan and tensing. It was so good, but so odd and the more sensations he felt, the more erect he got and the harder he pressed into the metal of his zipper. It was a vicious cycle, but one that he was loving.

Feeling a hand on button of his pants, Skylar tilted his head back, too embarrassed to watch. Yet, the adorable red head continuously snuck peeks, always jerking his eyes away from the intent stare. It was too much for him to handle, and he wasn't sure if it was in a good way or a bad way. Feeling his member freed from the confines of his pants, Skylar moaned softly in relief, only to whimper in pleasure as James started to rub it.

Biting his lower lip again, Skylar's fingers bunched in the fabric on the bed as he tossed his head back, making muffled sounds of pleasure at the feeling of skin against skin. His hips rocked without his consent, creating more friction and more pleasure. His slender frame was completely taunt.
Make a world just for us
Everybody stares, but tell me you don't care.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:41 am

James couldn't help but bite his own lips. Watching Sky's face was almost too much for himself, and the noises he was making wasn't helping at all. James' own boner was starting to hurt, his pants suddenly way too tight. He rubbed Sky's tip, giving it a gentle squeeze before pulling it completely out of his pants. He removed his hand, only to pull down Sky's pants, taking the boxers with it.

He realized he forgot to take his shoes off halfway down, so he gave a frustrated sigh. He untied the shoes and yanked them off of his feet, the pulled the pants the rest of the way off. He moved up Sky's body and met his lips again, nipping his bottom lip before kissing him hard and deep. James rubbed their tongues together, before he pulled away. He yanked his vest off, and followed with his shirt, popping the buttons on the way down. He left his tie on, however, enjoying the feel of it on his skin.

He unbuttoned his pants, but before he undid his zipper he had an idea. He wanted Sky to take his pants off. He stared at Sky, before leaning over him again and giving him a peck on the lips. He whispered against his lips, asking a question that wasn't really a question, "Would you take my pants off for me, Sky?" Then he rolled over and lay on his back next to Sky, but not before running his hand down the boy's body, stopping before he reached the redhead's erection.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Touch me gently
Only to let go
Unendingly bound in your ways
Causing pleasure and pain

Hold me close.

Sky glanced down when the warm pressure of James's hand left his erection. Lifting his hips, he attempted to make it easier for James to strip him, though his blush grew even brighter as he was naked in front of the still clothed male, but then James had to take his shoes off, and he nearly laughed, though he had no clue why. Then James was kissing him again and his mind went blank from pleasure. He moved his tongue against James' and moaned when the other pulled away.

He felt oddly hot and bit his lower lip again as he watched the other male strip himself. James' body was eye candy. Skylar took in every inch of smooth skin, loving the way the other looked. When James leaned in, Skylar wanted to tell the other to stop and let him stare, but the whisper against his lips silenced his mind once more. Being told what to do, even if that command was phrased as a question, it was hot.

As the other rolled over, Sky followed, his skin burning where James had touched it. His delicate small hands longed to run down the smooth planes of James' body, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, still much too timid. At the same time, he couldn't stop himself from touching James' abs lightly before reaching for the zipper. Undoing it, Sky slid off the bed and onto the floor as he tugged the other's pants down. When he finally got James' pants down, he eyed the other male's erection, having never seen one before in real life. He was curious and aroused by the sight, but not sure what to do. His face flushed with embarrassment again.
Move me into oblivion
Even if I don't come back.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 am

James sighed at Sky's butterfly-soft touch to his abs. James also had a thing for innocence, and Sky seemed to be the epitome of it. He knew he was one of those people that loved corrupting the innocent, but he couldn't help it. He loved seeing a persons innocence, and he loved taking it away from them. He got the faint feeling though, that no matter what he did to this boy, he'd remain innocent. Somehow. At the same time, it just made James want to do more to him.

He couldn't help but grin at Sky's curiously innocent expression. James stared down at the boy, wondering if he'd do anything. "You can explore if you want to. I don't mind, at all... Unless you'd rather skip to the main course, that is." He eyed the redhead wondering which one he'd choose. James really didn't care, he just wanted to play with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:11 am

[quote="Muzica-chan"]
Art(c)Someone Else
Teach me
Open my mind
Undo the day with your ways
Change my world

Hold me close.

Skylar blushed (well, blushed worse) at the invitation to...explore. The word was an interesting way to express the complex mix of urges that would only be satisfied by dissecting the exterior of a human body. He wanted to know every part of it.

Yet, even with permission given, he was almost unsure of how to start, much less where. After a moment of obvious uncertainty, he leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to James' knee. It was odd, he knew, and probably awkward, but he couldn't resist the urge to kiss up the other male's leg. The motion aroused him for some reason.

When he finally reached his pelvis, Skylar couldn't bring himself to touch the other male's erection. He wasn't that sure of himself. So, instead, he placed his lips on James' hip and sucked lightly, nipping at the skin. He remembered how it had felt when James had done the same to his neck and Sky thought that maybe that would feel as good. His actions and mannerism betrayed his uncertainty and he was more embarrassed about how he was behaving than what he was doing.

Before he could leave an actual mark on the other male's skin, Skylar slip upward. With feather like brushes and touches, he explored the other's body. Even though he wasn't the one being examined, every second, his blush grew worse, as did his arousal. His hands didn't linger in any one place until they came to rest on the James' triceps. Lightly, he kissed James throat before exhaling. It was a silent sigh of relief that the other couldn't see his embarrassment now.
Make me scream
Even if it doesn't last.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 am

James watched, and when Sky kissed his knee, he smiled. He thought it was simply adorable, the way he started. The way he trailed kisses up to his hip, but was too embarrassed to touch his penis. He exhaled when the boy nipped his hipbones, but he didn't really moan. James wasn't much of a moaner, except when he was close.

He rested his head on the bed, enjoying the soft touches that Sky pressed across his body. He decided that this would definitely be a nice change. Sure, he loved it when his subs bit him, and were generally rough. But this sweet softness also felt great. He loved the soft kiss he left at his throat, before he sighed into it.

James knew the boy was hiding in his neck, and he let him hide there for a moment, before whispering into his ear, "Don't worry, that felt great, Sky." He smiled, before lightly kissing his ear, and continuing, "I think you deserve a little more relief now, don't you?" Suddenly, he flipped them over, gently of course, so he was over Sky once again. He smiled down at the boy, before giving him a soft kiss on the lips, diving his tongue into his mouth, before pulling away abruptly.

James grabbed the tie that he abandoned earlier and used it to tie Sky's hands together, and finally tying them to the head of the bed. He grinned, loving the way Sky looked tied up. "I hope you don't mind some light bondage, dear. I don't do anything too extreme, for now at least."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 am

Tell me everything,
Open your arms to me.

Hold me close.

The reassurance made Skylar's already flushed cheeks brighten and he couldn't find his voice, couldn't reply. The redhead highly doubted that he had ever blushed this much at once since his first day of school, which was rather sad in comparison. He honestly hadn't felt this high strung emotionally in eons and once had had he ever felt physically strung out, so the offer of relief made him sigh in contentment.

As James flipped them, Sky's breath caught. His whole body felt hyper sensitive at that point and he hadn't realized it until that moment. The kiss was returned with innocent passion and it left him gasping though it didn't last long. His eyes were lidded and he wait to feel James' touch again. His lust hazed mind considered how odd it was that this was an S&M house but things had been fairly...normal. Well, as far as he knew they were normal.

Sky's eyes widened in surprise when he felt his wrists bound and drawn above his head. The look on his face was a mix of perplexed and pleased. Shifting to look at James, the blush was still there, though not as obvious as the last few times. He nodded slightly, not able to say that it was okay. He smiled uncertainly and then rolled his hips, trying to get comfortable.

"I...I trust you with how far you want to take it," Sky told him, not sure why his bothered to say it, but it was true. He knew that James wouldn't do anything to hurt him, so he felt he could trust the other to control this aspect completely. Sky loved the feeling of giving up control.
Mark me.

[[odd/random side note: in my brain, Sky is actually more confident/comfortable when he gets tied up. O.o Like nearly an obvious change in him. XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me (Mature, Open)   Teach Me (Mature, Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teach Me (Mature, Open)
Page 1 of 1