Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching Ki!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Dante lived in a tiny pack after being exiled from his father’s. For a long time, he searched near and far for a place to call home. He was alone for many years, but soon he found love. He followed the wolf for a very long time, but something tragic happened to his love, which in turn, ended Dante’s life emotionally. He rules his pack, mate-less. Females try to impress him and every time he rejects them. Some say it is because of his broken heart, but there are other rumors around the pack.

Dante rested his head on his paws as his tail covered his nose from the cold wind breeze. The wind blew through his hair, sending his scent through the air. He closed his eyes for just a moment before he was bothered by a fellow member of the pack. “Wake up mister!” Felicity barked at him. She danced before his face, brushing her tail across his face. “Let’s go hunt!”

Dante let out a little growl of displeasure and rolled over onto his back. “No, just go play with the others.” Felicity shook her head and pressed her cold and wet nose against his. “I want to go with you!” Dante moved from her nose and stood to his feet. “Fine, as long as you promise not to do anything too stupid.” Felicity howled with excitement as she dashed off into the woods to find the other to come along. Dante watched her until he could no longer see her. “Silly pup,” he said to himself. He followed after her with each slow step.

Teaching Ki!!! 461906155_l

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Andre had just woken up from his nap when he heard something crashing through the bushes. He scooted himself backwards, keeping the bushes at the other side of the clearing in his sight, while minimizing the amount of him that could be seen. With his pure white coat, a rare color, but which blended in perfectly with the small amount of snow on the ground. When the thing, whatever it was, burst from the bushes, the only thing he noticed was that it was smaller than him, and, confident he could take it, he pounced, rolling the thing and landing on top of it. Snarling, he looked down to see his prey only to find... another wolf? It took him a moment to understand what he was seeing, as he hadn't seen another wolf for about three months, ever since he had left his old pack, because of the Alpha's oppressive attitude. By the time he realized what was happening and could stop snarling, the black wolf stepped out from behind the bushes and spotted them.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Felicity froze as a white wolf pounced on her, a sight she wasn't used to seeing. She gasped, but didn't move a muscle. Soon Dante came through the clearing. At first he was shocked to see a white fur coat, but then he realized that his fellow pack member was underneath the creature. He raised his jowls and stared at the white creature. He let out a low growl with his ears perked forward and tail high in the air. He was the dominant one and would do anything to protect Felicity and prove he was an alpha. He snapped his jaws at him once, warning him. “Get off her,” he snarled as he approached the two wolves slowly.

Felicity released a whimper from her lips, even though she wasn’t in pain, she just wanted to go have fun now. Dante looked down at Felicity. His eyes called out to her, fearing she might be hurt. This only drove him into a frenzy. The fur on his haunches stood straight up as more of his white teeth could be shown. “GET OFF!” he growled loudly. Saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Andre had froze at the image in front of him. A black wolf came out of the brush, and in a show of protectiveness had snapped at him. In his shock of seeing not just one, but two wolves in the same day, he didn't respond at once, and this seemed to agitate the other male. Then the female beneath him whimpered and he snapped back to his senses just as the other male gave his second warning. He slowly backed off of the female, making sure to keep the male in his sights, his posture non-threatening, but not afraid. "I'm sorry. I thought it might be something to eat. I pounced before I looked, and was shocked to see another wolf. I wasn't going to hurt her once i figured out WHAT she was." Then he stood up, and looked the male in the eye. "My name is Andre, and yours is?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Dante watched as the male got off of Felicity. She quickly rushed to her feet and stood behind Dante. She looked at Andre, waiting for him to make a move. Dante protected her like she was his daughter or sister. But as the white male spoke to them, showing his scared stance, Dante relaxed. He listened to the wolf’s story and then tilted his head to the side. “How do you not know what a wolf smells like?” he asked as he sat down on the ground. He felt calm and relaxed.

But Felicity being the young wolf that she was, wanted to check out this male for herself. She walked over to Andre and rubbed her shoulder against his. Her tail brushed past his nose as she walked around him in a small circle. This irritated Dante. Felicity smiled at Andre and relied, “I am Felicity and this is my alpha of our pack, Dante.” Dante stood to his feet. Why did she have to give away valuable information so easily? He was prepared for a fight if need be. “Felicity, come back over here please…” he asked of her. Felicity turned her head to stare at him and shook her head in disobedience. “No Dante, he won’t hurt me… I can tell…” she turned and smiled at Andre as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"Erm..." Andre tried to think as the female, who he now knew as Felicity, paced around him. "I know what a wolf smells like, it's just been a long time since i smelled one, so i didn't recognize it immediately." Then he turned to the female just as she looked into his eyes. He turned his head to the side, and asked "Erm, not to be rude, but why are you staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Dante was weary about their new guest. He still watched the male and kept a close eye on Felicity. But Felicity paid no attention to Dante. She was much more interested in this white male. She looked into his eyes and giggled as her tail covered her face. She quickly ran around until she was out of sight from both males. Dante watched Felicity leave and then turned to face Andre. “Well I must be going now. See you around I guess…” he said as he turned to follow Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Andre had a flash of understanding, and realized that these wolves were from a pack. "Wait, please." He waited until the two turned around to face him again. "I...I have no pack to go to. I have wandered for what seems like forever now. May I please, please come with you all. At least for a little while?" He sank to the ground and rolled over, exposing his throat. "I'm tired of wandering alone, at least for a small time, may i see what it's like to have a pack again?" He looked Dante in the eye from his position on the ground, and then his gaze flickered to Felicity, the excitable young female, to see her practically vibrating in excitement.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Felicity had not wondered far when she knew Dante was very far behind. She came back to find Andre on his back. She looked over at Dante and released a whimper as she nudged his shoulder gently. “Please let him come with us,” she whispered to him. Dante stared at the wolf lying before him. ‘Should he let this stranger join his pack? What if this was all some sort of secret ploy to take over?’ These questions raced through his head, but being the brave alpha he was, he pushed them aside and shook his head. “You may come stay with us, but act out of turn and I will make sure you are either not breathing or not living in my pack.” With that being said he turned around and started heading for the pack’s den.

Felicity watched Dante head home and then quickly turned to face Andre. She rushed to his side and nuzzled her face against his. She licked his muzzle and both ears. “I am so happy he said yes! You will love it in the pack!” She danced around him until he stood to his feet and then started following after Dante, but slow enough for Andre to not get lost.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Andre got up off the ground after the excitable female started to walk off. He looked up and thought to himself. 'He REALLY doesn't like me.' But he followed anyway. He didn't know how he felt about this. He wanted to be in a pack. Very bad in fact. But he also didn't really know how to act around wolves anymore. He knew Dante was not kidding, and just hoped that his lack of knowledge wouldn't end his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching Ki!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Ki!!!   Teaching Ki!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Ki!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Creature RolePlays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: