Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pain of Living (open, mature?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

The Pain of Living (open, mature?) Empty
PostSubject: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Kero
The Pain of Living (open, mature?) Anime-10

It’s dark and I can’t hear anything, but I can tell that I’m surround by something so I still get that claustrophobic feeling. Maybe I’m dead? Maybe those little pixies my mama always told me not to play with put me in a box and left me? Remember, always listen to your mama; she is usually right about 90% of the time.

Anyways, I tried to move my arms and found I couldn’t. Well, I could move them a bit, like an inch to each side. And when I tried to lift them, my hands hit something less than three inches above me. Maybe I really am dead and they were nice enough to give me a coffin with padding! Wait, they only do that for rich and famous people, which I am/was definitely not.

So, I tried to call for help, thinking that if I’m not dead, then someone should hear me. All I did was hurt my ears because the sound rebounded back on me. Smart one, dumbass. Sighing, I opened my mouth to call again when I heard a dull thud hit the top of…whatever I’m in. Then I felt myself jolt forward and had the sensation of rising, which was kind of weird since I can’t see or feel anything really.

My container landed with a harsh (to me at least) bump and I heard muffled voices outside. The claustrophobia because worse then, because I knew how small a container I was in. Without thinking about it, I started to shout for help, calming down some when I heard reassurances from the other side that they were helping.

Something struck the top of my container/box thing repeatedly, a irritating clanging sound ringing out each time. It clicked in my brain that I was in a metal thing, and the idea that I had more information calmed me down somewhat. Though I was getting a headache from the clanging noise. How long did it take to break someone out of a metal thing?

Finally, after what seemed like years to me but was probably only a few minutes, a crack of light appeared. Then the top of my dark container was thrown off and I almost screamed again as that bright ass light people call the sun hit me. Instead of screaming, I let out a muffled yell because I had turned swiftly to the side and was pressing my face into the side of the box, attempting to curl up but couldn’t because of the damned sides.

I don’t know how long I was in the box, but when a pair of hands grabbed my arms to pull me out, it was the weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life. My skin felt like it was on fire, yet so cold I would freeze to death. My nerves on my arm seemed to go into hyper drive, causing me to jerk away from whoever and press closer to the side of the box.

There was some yelling above me, though I think my ears were just over sensitive, and then an object was dropped on me. It took me a total of seven seconds to figure out it was a blanket. Then a strong pair of arms lifted me up, ignoring my, admittedly, weak protest. As whoever lifted me walked, it felt like each step someone was hitting my spine with a hammer. Tears actually sprung up in my eyes when we finally went into someone where dark, bringing me much needed relief.

I still hadn’t opened my eyes, knowing if I did, it would just be painful. So, when they laid me on a bed, I simply murmured a quiet “Thank you” and went back into the sweet darkness that waited to welcome me back.

(((OOC:/ I need someone to play a seme. Mine is obviously the uke in the relationship. Just have a picture so I know what your character looks like. My character's age is 17 so your character needs to be around that age, preferably older. And your character can either be the one who takes him to the room or was on the ship that got him.
Edit: This a magical rp. My character is a water nymph + vampire, so he is a mix. Your character can be human or a magical creature. Razz Up to you.)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Phoenix
The Pain of Living (open, mature?) Anime_guy23

As the two men returned to his office, he stared at the wall. "Sir, the package has arrived." The man did not turn around to face them, but only raised his hand and "shooed" them with it. He stared at the wall for a few more moments, until a twisted smile appeared on his face. He spun his chair around to face the desk and stood up. He walked out of the office and towards the room where his new toy would be resting while he was not being used. He walked slowly, although he was impatient to see what the gift looked like. He had paid a very high price for this one and was hoping it would be well worth it. He finally took a deep breath as he opened the door and stepped in. He saw the sleeping beauty laying on the bed. A wicked smile curled on his lips. Oh he was handsome.

Phoenix sat on the edge of the bed, near the sleeping teen. He rubbed his hand over the sleeping boys chest. The voyage must have been very rough on him. He decided he would let the boy sleep, but only for as long as he could contain himself. It had been a long time since he had any romantic contact with a humanoid since his beloved Alia. She was his life and his world. Centuries ago, she died when a famous vampire hunter had found their home in Napal. It took Phoenix many centuries to finally live with the idea that he needed to move on. He needed to feel the touch and embrace and kiss of another being.

He slowly shook his hand on the sleeping boy and woke him. "Good afternoon. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 am

He muttered some response to whoever had woken him up and tried to go back to sleep, but had the feeling that he had better get up. Then he remembered the previous events and shot up with a gasp, suddenly and very much awake, only to fall back down as his head spun from the quick movement. "Ow," he whimpered, holding his head and neck, which was also in pain for some reason. He cracked an eye open and saw a woman sitting on the edge of his bed. Wait, shirt was too open for a woman so it was a...man? Must be, his mind concluded. 'Yet with the long hair and delicate looking face, it was no surprise,' he thought, unconsciously admiring the male beside him.

"Um...hi?" He tried, not really sure what to say. His voice came out raspy and it hurt like hell to talk. How long was he in that box?! "Oh, I-I'm fine...just sore and thirsty. Can I have something to drink?" He knew it sounded rude, but he realized how parched his throat was and that might be why he couldn't talk right. Maybe getting some liquid down his throat would help. Kero blinked and found himself staring at the other male's face again, completely taken in by him. "Uh...um...W-what's your name?" Wait, why the hell was he stuttering like an idiot?! He was straight, for one thing, and he had just met the man...plus he was not gay!

He tore his eyes away from the man and focus on the room around him. It looked like a room that a ship would have, so that must mean that whoever saved him had been on a ship of some sort. How far from shore were they? The water nymph in him deducted that they were pretty far from shore. Once more, his thirst made itself known and he looked around for the drink he had asked for.

(((OOC:/ So...I'm guessing your character had black hair?? So hard to tell with black and white pics XD)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:11 am

Phoenix smiled at the teen and stood up. He walked over to the mini-fridge and grabbed a bottled water. He walked back over to the door after closing the door and handed it to him. He sat back down on the edge of the bed and brushed his long black hair over one shoulder with his fingers. He watched the boy drink the water and smiled. "My name is Phoenix." He smiled at him and watched him adoringly. This was his new pet, but how was he going to get this ball rolling. He thought about on two different possibilities. The first was force and the second was making him fall in love. But how could such a young kid fall for him. Sure he was super old, but he looked about his twenties. "Well try and get your rest. Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 am

He sucked the bottle of water down gratefully, gasping when he was done and mumbling a thank you. His throat felt so much better now. "Phoenix," he repeated. "I'm Kero. Thank you for getting me out of that thing." He smiled and nodded, "I'm almost always hungry." The prospect of having food in his stomach made his stomach growl as if impatient. He felt his cheeks heat up a little and wrapped his arms around his middle.

He sat cross-legged on the bed, keeping his arms around him. "Do you own this ship?" He asked. He had assumed that Phoenix owned it, but that was a stupid assumption on his part. Just because he was the first person Kero had seen didn't mean he was the captain. His jaws stretched in a yawn and he laid down, arms still around himself and legs still crossed. He glanced down at himself and realized that he was still wearing his school uniform along with his wrist-warmers. He grinned and tugged at them a little before putting his arms back where they had been.

Kero sighed quietly and felt his eyes go back to Phoenix. There was something about him that made Kero want to do anything for him, though he would never admit to that. He had pride too and there was no way he would let anyone know that he wanted to submit to a stranger that looked like a tranny. He bit his lip in punishment for thinking that. Just because a male is more beautiful than most the women that you know doesn't make them a transvestite! Still, he couldn't help from looking over Phoenix when he was turned away or looking somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Phoenix smiled as he watched the boy drink the water. He sat up straight and proper as always. Phoenix was a man of class. That was the only way his father had taught him. He looked around the room as the boy hydrated himself. He didn't want it to be obvious about the plans that he had for Kero. From time to time he would look at the teen, adoringly. Phoenix stood up from the bed and walked over the the foot of it and turned to face Kero. "Good, I shall get you a lot then." He walked over to the intercom by the held down the button. "Bring me a large plate from the kitchen, pronto." After one second a voice replied, "Yes Master Sangre. Right away sir." He stepped away from the intercom and sat down in the desk chair. When the boy asked about the ship, he chuckled. "Yes, this is my ship. I bought it a couple... years ago. I have been sailing around the world, visiting different countries for some time now."

He looked at the boys clothes and decided to ask, "would you like to change? There are some clothes in this dresser that might fit you. You are welcome to them if you like." He smiled and then heard a silent knock on the door. Phoenix stood up and walked to the door. He opened it to find his servant carrying a silver tray with a lid atop it. He let the attendant into the room. "Place it on the desk Gustav." Gustav nodded his head and walked to the desk, not looking at the boy. He placed the tray down and quickly stood before Phoenix with his head down. Phoenix lifted his chin and smiled at Gustav. "Thank you," he whispered, "You may leave now." Gustav bowed his head and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Phoenix had watched him leave and quickly turned to Kero. "Let's see what we have for you." He walked over to the tray and removed the lid, revealing a large portion of pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuit, fresh corn, a few slices of watermelon, chicken breast, and chocolate pudding. Phoenix looked up from the tray and at the boy. "I will leave you to eat ad change if you so desire. I will be in my quarters if you need me." He smiled and then turned and walked to the intercom. "If you need anything, just press the red button or if you want to talk to me directly, press the green one." He bowed his head and exited the room.

Phoenix walked back to his room and closed the door behind him. He pressed his back against it and closed his eyes. "I don't think I can do this... He is so young and innocent. Forcing him to be mine, against his will..." He walked over to his personal bathroom and splashed the cold water on his face. He stared into the sink. "If only there was a way he could love me, but how?" Phoenix walked out of his bathroom and sat down in his desk chair. He stared at the logs of the ship and decided a new route he would take, as a surprise for Kero.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 am

Trying not to look like a starving teenager, even though he was, Kero managed to keep from jumping on the food, but his eyes did light up like it was christmas and his mouth fell open in an exclamation of joy. So much food! And it was all for him! He forced himself to focus on what Phoenix was saying, telling himself that he could eat it later. "Okay, thank you!" He said, nodding along to the instructions. He watched Phoenix walk from the room, momentarily distracted by his hair. 'Pretty,' he thought as the door shut, cutting off his view.

He turned to the food, practically drooling as he took in the smell. He took a bite of the chicken, trying to eat it slowly and savor the taste but ended up scarfing down the food. He did take his time eating the watermelon because it had been a really long time since he had last had one and they were one of his favorite types of fruit. After he was done, he wondered if he should wait to change because it felt like his stomach had grown twice it's size and he was worried the clothes wouldn't fit. Still, it felt like he had been wearing his school clothes for awhile now.

He tried to think of his school, frowning when all he got was blurred memories that didn't really seem like a memory. What about his family? This time he caught glimpses of his family, almost like he was trying to find his family while walking through fog. It reminded him of the time they had gone to the beach and he had gotten lost in a ton of fog for hours. Biting his lip, he went over to the dresser and looked through the clothes while trying to remember anything about his past. Okay, so he knew his name, his age, and that he had a family of five. That was something, though he couldn't help but feel bad that he couldn't remember his family's names or their faces.

Kero sighed and changed into a pair of black jeans that were baggy, a plain white wifebeater, and a button up black shirt that he left open because he didn't feel like messing with the button. He stretched and moved his limbs in the clothes, now wondering how they had gotten it so close to his size. Maybe they just had another boy on the ship that was his size. He yawned, now tired again but this time he was warm, full and content. He stumbled to the bed and managed to get under the blankets, curling into a ball out of habit...Was this a habit of his? He squeezed his eyes shut tight and mumbled, "Don't think about it. Just sleep."

(((OOC:/ I just realized something. I typed this beginning in first person, then switched the third person. I'm sorry.)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Phoenix stayed perfectly still in the chair, like a statue. A handsome, pale skinned statue. He finally stood to his feet and walked over to the bed. He stared at it. He wondered why he needed such a waste of space. Phoenix never slept. He never needed to sleep. Nor did he ever get that feeling to sleep. Too many bad things had happened to him and the ones he loved while he slept. He vowed he would never sleep again. He quickly grew tired of staring at the bed and walked out of his cabin. He walked to the bow of the ship and stared at the ocean water. The breeze from traveling quickly, whipped through his hair, frequently covering his face. After moments of this he lifted his head and the hair trailed behind it, blowing in the wind. Phoenix thought about many things and the reasons behind the things. He questioned every decision he had ever made, every risk he had ever taken. He always did this.

Soon, he was not alone. Gustav stood behind him, but before he spoke, Phoenix could hear and smell him. He took a deep breath and turned to face Gustav. "Yes, what is it?" Gustav kept his head down in shame as he spoke. "It's about the boy Master Sangre." Phoenix showed no change in facial expression, but he was very curious. "What about Kero?" His eyes glared at Gustav. Gustav paused again before speaking. "The crew, they can smell him. They talk about him." Phoenix grew tired of Gustav's games. "Yes, I'm sure they can smell him and talk of him, but why do you bother me now." Gustav finally looked up at his Master and spoke, "they want him. They desire him, Master..." Phoenix hissed and grabbed Gustav by the throat. "You tell the crew that if they so much as think about touching him... I will kill them myself!" As he finished his threat, he released Gustav. Gustav fell to his knees, gasping for air. He looked up at his Master and nodded his head. "Yes Master, I will tell them Master." He quickly ran from Phoenix and deep into other parts of the ship. Phoenix watched him until he was out of sight. He turned back to the ocean and stared as the waves crashed against the side of the ship. "Now I will have to keep a keen watch on the crew's actions and thoughts... Could this be any harder?"

((Hehehe... Don't worry about it! I thought you did that on purpose!!! I think it's cute!!))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 am

Kero woke up, blinking and wondering what had woken him up. He couldn't sense anything in his room, yet he couldn't fall asleep, it felt like someone was watching him. Shivering, he sat up and pulled the blankets around him, peering around the room for lack of better things to do. It was a plain room, with only a cot, dresser, and a bench near the window. There was nothing in the room but himself yet he still couldn't shake the feeling. He stretched his hand out towards the green button, but stopped himself. Why would he call Phoenix here? There wasn't anything here and if he was the captain, he probably had a lot of things to do that didn't involve taking care of him.

He felt a twinge of hurt causing him to pause and wonder why he felt it. All he got was the fact that he kept staring at Phoenix and wanted to please him. Kero frowned and pushed the red button, waiting until someone came in. "Ask your captain if it's okay for me to look around the ship," he told him, watching as they went back out, shivering again when he felt their eyes on him. He laid back down, curling into a ball and a tangle of blankets that would take an escape artist to get out of if you weren't him. Now all he had to do was wait for an answer and then he could get a bearing of his surrounds. He hoped he wasn't going to be forced to stay in the room the entire time. He might be half vampire, but he still had water nymph in him and the love for water was strong in him.

(((OOC:/ *flinches and hisses at the word cute* I hate being called that Razz And it was on accident ^^" Didn't even realize until the last post)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Gustav had been the one to answer the call. Before he gave the boy his answer, he checked the Captain's Quarters and found he still wasn't there. That mean Phoenix was somewhere on the ship. If Gustav told the boy to wander, the crew might get a hold of him. But Phoenix would never know who told the boy it was okay. Maybe the boy would find Phoenix. Gustav returned quickly to the intercom, but he was too late. Another member of the crew had stepped up to the intercom and said, "feel free to move about the ship. We are playing cards in the lower deck if you care to join us." The intercom ended. Gustav stared at Milo. "Why did you invite him? Are you insane? If he comes down here and..." Before Gustav could finish his sentence, he was gagged and tied like a hog. They threw him into the closet and chuckled. Milo looked at the others with a crooked smile. "Hopefully, he falls for it..."

Phoenix took a deep breath and watched the water. He looked up at the stars and thought about everything again as he had before. He closed his eyes and listened to the waves. He had no idea on the crews plan or intentions. Why should he worry. If any of them did anything, then they would find themselves in a very dire situation of life or death.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 am

"Thank you!" He called through the door and looked around for his shoes, frowning when he realized that he didn't have any. He shrugged and freed himself of the blankets, clambering out of the bed and making it to the door. A smile touched his lips when he opened the door and the smell of the sea hit him. It wasn't the same as the lake that his mother lived in, but it was still pleasant. He paused in mid-step, thinking hard. His mother was a lake nymph and the lake was called...His mother was a lake nymph, right? A silent groan left him as the information slipped away as fast as it had come.

He sighed and continued, soon coming to the deck of the ship, running to the edge to see the water. A happy exclamation floated from his mouth as he watched the water sparkle and twist, dancing below him and teeming with life. Kero leaned farther over the edge and stretched one of his hands down, calling to the water to come and greet him. It was harder than normal...was it? He ignored that and called again, thinking it was harder than normal because he was a freshwater nymph and this was the sea, so it didn't seem inclined to grant his request. He asked again, this time the water jumping up to splash his arm then sinking back down. Laughing, he leaned back, whispering sweet happy nothings to the sea. The sea had been happy to see him and wondered why he didn't come back to them. It was a trick. The gods and goddess of the beautiful water wanted to keep anyone who ventured into their depth. Kero reasoned that they were probably lonely.

"I'll come back and visit with you later!" He told it, still grinning. As he walked away, he heard an answering slap of water against the side of the ship, telling him that he was welcomed anytime. He wandered around the top of the ship, fascinated with it like a little kid. As he went towards the stairs leading to below, he remembered the crews' request about joining them for cards. He wasn't good with cards, but figured it would be rude to not accept, so he went down, looking around for them. Kero paused on the last step, trying to think back on the information that had been coming to his mind, yet kept slipping away every time he tried to bring it back up. Why was this happening? Maybe the sea would know; he could have possibly hit his head while in the box.

He took the last step and looked around for the other inhabitants of the ship. "Hello?" It was dark down here, so he moved farther in, thinking that they were possibly playing cards in their room or somewhere out of his immediate sight.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Below deck the crew could smell Kero before he had arrived. They killed the lights and stood in a large circle. Most on them sniffed the air, awaiting Kero's arrival. They thought many devious things to do with him and to him. Milo stood in the middle, waiting for the kid to appear from the light of upper deck. When the door opened, a smile appeared on his face. It masked his true intentions to do to this poor kid. As he stepped into the darkness, Milo greeted him. "Hello. I am Milo. Thank you for joining us." He smiled and held out his hand to the boy. The others passed things to each other in the dark. Someone turned on the light, showing a large table in the middle of the room, below the dangling light, which swayed from side to side showing the smiles of the faces around the room. All their eyes were on the boy. Milo held Kero's hand and pulled him into the light, showing him off to the others.

The Pain of Living (open, mature?) Animedude7

He stared at the kid and then everyone sat down, except for two males and Milo. The males quickly grabbed Kero's arms and brought him on his back to the table. The other crew members tied down his legs and wrists to the table with rope. The laughed as they all looked at him with wanting eyes. Milo turned to face him as the other two sat down. "See there's something you have that we want... " One of the crew started moving his shirt from his shoulders. One undid Kero's pants. All of them stared at him. Some reached down into their own pants and started feeling themselves up as they gleamed on him. "Just try and relax, this should be painless..."

Although the boy was silent, Phoenix felt a rush of anxiety over him. He stared at the water and then turned to the rest of the ship. 'What's going on...' he thought to himself. He quickly ran to his cabin and looked around inside. Nothing. He then ran to Kero's room and peered inside. Nothing as well. Phoenix was now in a panic state. He slowly calms down and starts to think hard. 'The crew'. he quickly walks to the door leading to the lower deck. He takes a moment to collect his thoughts while he slowly opens the door, as if he were breaking into the room. He walked down the steps and found the group around the teen. He didn't know how much of what they had done to him, but Kero looked horrified. He let out a low growl, which caused everyone in the room to freeze with fear. "Untie him now..." Milo didn't even face Phoenix, he stood perfectly still, knowing he would be the one to take the heat. Phoenix looked around the room as they untied him. "Where's Gustav?" he questioned. One of the crew spoke, fear in his voice, "tthe.. cccloset..." Phoenix walked over to the closet and opened the door to find Gustav gagged and tied. He picked up Gustav and untied him. He ripped the gag from his mouth and stared at the crew. "We will talk about this in the morning." He walked to the table and took Kero off the table, carrying him out of the lower deck. He decided ti would be safest to keep the boy in his quarters. When they got there, he placed Kero down on the bed. He closed and locked the door. He turned to look at the boy. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

Kero smiled at Milo and followed him to the table, though everyone staring at him was making him uncomfortable. He gasped and tried to pull away when they grabbed him and tied him to the table, but wasn't strong or fast enough. "S-stop!" He jerked at the ropes, trying to get away from their hands as the pulled his shirt off and start on his pants. His body start to shake as he realized just exactly what they wanted to do to him, making him tug harder at the ropes. He heard a growl and his head swung to see Phoenix standing there, looking deadly and beautiful. Once the ropes were undone, he rubbed his raw wrists and practically sighed in relief when Phoenix took him out of there, though he wasn't too happy about being picked up.

He shuddered and brought his knees up to his chest. "Yeah, I'm okay. They didn't hurt me," he wrapped his arms around his torso like he had in his room. "Thank you," he whispered. "Guess I should have been more careful about walking around. Oh, thank you again for letting me walk around." Kero glanced up at the man before him, once again inthralled by him. He would probably never addmit it, but he had been impressed by how much control he had on this ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Phoenix stared at the frightened teen. 'Great, now he's all shaken up...' he thought to himself. He turned away from the boy and stared at his door. So many things were running rampant in his head. Should he scold the boy? Or try and understand what happened? He ran his hands through his long, flowing hair before turning to face him. "So what happened exactly?" he asked as he walked to his desk chair and sat down into it. He turned the chair to face Kero. Phoenix looked at hm, curious if he was in pain, curious on many things actually.

((Sorry it's uber short...))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 am

He glanced up at Phoenix, then quickly looked back at his knees. "I pressed the button you told me called the crew members because I wanted one of them to ask you if I could wander around the ship a little bit. One of them answered my called, left for a bit, then came back and said that you said it was okay and they offered to let me play cards with them. So, I walked around, talked to the ocean for a bit, then went downstairs," he paused and half smiled, "It was dark and I should have turned away. I don't know why I didn't. Instead, I called to see if anyone was down there. They turned on a light and took me to the table, then tied me to it and started to take off my clothes...And then you showed up," he finished.

Kero sighed and looked up at Phoenix, "I'm okay now though." He smiled, absently tugging on his wrist warms that he had left on when he changed and put his knees down to sit cross-legged. "Sorry for causing trouble on your ship....What do I call you? I'm not sure whether to call you Captain, Sir, or Phoenix," he confessed half sheepishly.

(((OOC:/ It's okay. Mine's pretty short too)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Phoenix stared at the boy, watching him with intent eyes. He let out a sigh as the story finished. Phoenix looked down at his hands and thought to himself. Finally he looked up at the boy and gave a slight smile. "You may call me what you like. I would prefer Phoenix, but if you feel you need to show some sort of respect, feel free." Phoenix stood up and walked towards the window. He stared outside and watched the waves crash into one another. He let out a deep sigh and tapped his fingernails on the window sill. What would he do with the boy now? He was feeling compassion for the kid. That never happened before. He closed his eyes and spoke gently.

"Would you feel comfortable in your own room or would you like to stay here with me? You may use my bed if you wish." He continued to keep his eyes closed as he waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Living (open, mature?)   The Pain of Living (open, mature?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain of Living (open, mature?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: