Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Broken, Not Safe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Reese was thankful for her help, but before he could say anything, she had already walked back to the stables. He dusted himself off before following her to the stable. "Hey are you alright Dylysa?" He was truly concerned for her, but as he noticed she was having difficulty, he decided to drop it. If she needed him, he would be there, tending to Blaze. He walked over to Blaze's stall and started taking the saddle off. He brushed him thoroughly, but taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

"Sorry. I was just freaked out there. My emotions are weird," she told him, not daring to look at him. Soon, her mare was brushed out and tended to and then Dylysa walked out of the barn. Leaning back in, she called to Reese in a tone of forced cheer, "Once you're done, come inside. I'll fix us something cool to drink and you can relax after your fall. Don't worry about Dana. I'll deal with her." With that, she walked into the house, straight to the kitchen and found the pitcher of lemonade and it's companion ice tea that was always there. She took them both and balanced them as she walked into the parlor.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Reese didn't look at her while she spoke, just nodded his head. He had messed up with Dylysa twice today. He shook his head and hung his arms around Blaze's neck. Blaze neighed and then nuzzled Reese's back. Reese chuckled and then put his supplies away after checking each horse's stall, making sure they were locked. He dusted himself again and then walked over to the parlor and sat down. He smiled as he saw Dylysa. "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Dylysa flashed him a look that, while it wasn't really a smile, it was friendly and warm. Nodding, she asked softly in a demur voice, "Can you go get the cups?" Once the two pitchers were on a solid surface, she followed Reese into the kitchen and raided the pantry shamelessly, coming out with Oreo cookies. Back in the foyer, she poured herself a glass of tea and grabbed a few cookies before plopping down onto one of the couches. Though she was still tense, she looked almost like a small rabbit, happily nibbling on the cookies. Her eyes turned to Reese and she asked, "Tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 am

Reese went inside and grabbed two glasses for them. He went back and sat down on the couch. He took a deep sigh and then looked Dylysa. "Well, I was born in the city and my parents decided it was a bad place to raise a child, so we moved out here and yes, my family is pretty rich. But I like to work for Dana because it gives me a sense that I earn what I make and don't just beg for money from their parents like the kids at school do. I like working a long day and then knowing I did something at the end. Plus I love the animals as if they are my own." He looked across the pasture and thought for a moment and then he turned back to her. "Tell me about you."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

Dylysa listened to Reese's story and felt like it was something off TV. Rich parents that move him out to the country to grow up. He works for pocket money, not need? It seemed so unreal. Shrugging, she answered, "Mom and Dana are sisters, ish. I was more raised by Dana than mom, but when they had a rift, I lost contact for a bit. Then, I came here to live until I'm an adult." It was vague, but the truth. Everything that was unsaid was left that way for a reason. Maxwell would kill her. She didn't, couldn't doubt that. If he didn't get her, he would do something to her mother and it would be all her fault. Her tone was light, even though it remained quiet as she spoke. Tilting her head, her white hair fell across her nearly colorless blue eyes and she asked, "Likes and dislikes?" There was as smile in her tone as she asked, as if she knew it was lame of her.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 am

Reese listened to her story, pouring some lemonade in his glass. He liked hearing her talk and hoped he may get her to smile soon. As she asked him, he tilted his head back on the head rest and smiled upwards. "Likes... Well, I love nature, horses, sports, stars, taking late night strolls, and other things like that... Dislikes I would have to say are liars, cheats, people who mistreat women, and liver.. I hate liver with a passion!" he joked as he looked at her. "What about you?" He took a sip from his cup as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 am

Stars...Dylysa hadn't seen real stars in a long time, she thought. Maybe going for a walk tonight would be a good idea. Here, she was safe and the stars would keep her company while she convinced her heart that the pain was over now. Wincing at his dislikes, she couldn't help but remark, "Everyone is a liar." Looking at her hands, she thought it over before answering, "Likes would be music, reading, writing, nature, horses, cats, stars and the moon. Dislikes are many and varied, but I'm working to get over them." The last bit would seem cryptic, she knew, but she didn't know how else to phrase it. It was her dream to love everything in her little world.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

Reese disagreed with her instantly. "I have never lied in my life. You may ask my mother, she will tell you." He then chuckled and stared at the sky. "Everyone has dislikes... But it depends how you deal with them." He took another drink and then rested his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:53 am

Dylysa looked out the window with him. Her eyes were sad as she thought, 'That makes one of us then.' Shaking her head, her lips tilted upward, but there wasn't enough emotions to call it a smile. Standing up, she told him, "You look tired. You should go home and rest after that tumble." For a moment she paused and then asked hesitantly, "I'll see you around, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Reese scratched his head and smiled as a chuckled escaped from his lips. He looked at her and smirked before he stood up straight. He stretched out his arms and back as he answered her. "Yeah, I should probably do that. I do feel tired." He looked around the place and then down to his feet. 'Come on Reese, say something cool now' he thought to himself. He took a deep breath before he looked up at her. "Of course, you know where to find me... Close to the horse poop." As soon as he made that reply, he quickly started walking from her and tucked his hands into his pockets. He closed his eyes as he started walking home quickly. When he was a good distance from the house, he took his right hand out of his pocket and slammed it hard into the front of his forehead. "What the fuck was I thinking?" he asked himself out loud. He kicked the dirt as he entered the steps to his house. He quickly ran to his room and laid on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Broken, Not Safe   Not Broken, Not Safe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Broken, Not Safe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2