Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

To The Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Death   To The Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Tyson found himself leaning closer and closer to the male, his eyes closed as they locked lips for an intense kiss. His hands ran over the other's body, helping him undress himself. Tyson leaned against him, almost lying down on the couch. Their lips locked, pressing tightly to one another. His hands ran over the other, stripping his clothes and tossing them to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: To The Death   To The Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:08 pm

River steadily swallowed complaints, knowing that tying the man up wasn’t an option and knowing that he was insane for even wanting to. Being touched felt good...he just had to get over the little signals in his brain that screamed warning. Still, as layers were stripped away and he undid the buckle of Tyson’s pants, he encouraged the other to lean back, pushing on his shoulders and kissing him downward until the other was on his back. Tossing aside his bag and shirt, he began to nibble a trail down Tyson’s chest, nipping and sucking teasingly on his skin. As he did so, one hand continued to caress his torso while the other groped the front of the other man’s pants, rubbing over the fabric slowly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: To The Death   To The Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Tyson moved back to his back, resting as he watched the other male. It was alluring and very arousing, the way he kissed and caressed his skin. He wished his pants were completely down, allowing the male to know exactly what he was gifted with, the large and very in charge bulge inside his boxers. His hand moved to the back of River's head, slowly guiding him down as he did so. He bit back moans and groans as his eyes focused on him.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: To The Death   To The Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm

The touch to his head encouraged River to grip the hem of Tyson’s pants and pull them down around his knees. With nothing but his boxers covering the other man’s cock, his fingers traced over the thin fabric, once again caressing him. His mouth trailed lower, the nips turning into nibbles and the sucks leaving small hickeys down his skin. Drawing a thin line of saliva, he blew on it simply to see if he’d make Tyson smile before nipping at his hip, kissing down the ridge of the bone, and trailing his nails and lips along his inner thigh, caressing lightly as his other hand slid inside of the fabric and stroked along his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Death   To The Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2