Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 am

Dante smiled and continued on his way. As the male seemed to rock back against him, he could not help the feeling which rushed over his body. The sounds of women had stopped for a few minutes at least. Pulling his fingers out, and releasing the male, he clicked on another video and retook his position. Taking the lotion, he rubbed it over his own cock and fingers once again. He laced a layer around Miles rim, entering and exiting, trying to keep it lathered up. When he felt he was ready, and Miles was as well. He whispered, "here we go..." He took a deep sigh and rubbed his cock at the entrance, spreading more lotion around as he did so. His hand reached around Miles' body and grabbed his dick, clenching it tight as he jerked up and down. Slowly, he pushed his head into the small opening, moaning as the pressure built up around his head.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:43 am

Miles inhaled sharply when Dante removed his fingers. A mix of frustration and confusion struck him, and when Dante clicked on another video, he couldn’t stop laughing. "It’s not gay if we’re listening to the ladies," he joked, all too used to the ‘it’s not gay’ jokes they made, adolescent humor still very much a part of his personality. When he heard the joke, he felt relieved. At least his brain was functioning again somewhat. Shifting, he gripped the blankets with his hands as he looked back over his shoulders, waiting to feel the other behind him. Rolling his hips back steadily this time, he ignored the little voice that pointed out every flaw in his logic and reassured himself it was just to get off, and that alone was okay. A shiver raced down his spine when he felt Dante’s cock against his ass. The roar in his head was overwhelming and steadily grew louder as the other rubbed against him. The hand on his cock did little to quiet it, and it rose more as the pressure built. When he finally felt the head slip past the ring of muscles at his entrance, the sound reached a crescendo and then fell silent. A strangled gasp escaped Miles, and he struggled to not pull away. Not wanting to whine or sound weak, he paused often as he panted, "F-fuck. That...hurts...dude... Shit... Take it...slow." He had seen Dante’s cock more than once, after practice when they showered, when they were younger and cared less, when they had gotten drunk and compared sizes, and maybe once or twice from peeking when they fapped. He knew how big he was, and his mind reeled to image that trusting into him. Already, it hurt, and it was just the tip!
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 am

Keeping his grasp on the cock, he forced himself slowly out. As he did so, the rush to want more filled his mind. His eyes closed as he entered once more, going a little farther than before. "Just... wait... Miles..." he said softly as the large amount of pressure built around his cock, forcing him to utterly enjoy the events perhaps too much. The voices in the background screamed with pleasure as he forced his cock deepened into the ass of his friend. "Oh you are.... so... fucking.... tight.." he whispered as he leaned forward to place bites on Miles back. It was a strange thing to do, but the male could not stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:58 am

A sigh of relief, sweet and simple, slipped past his lips when Dante pulled out. The stretching feeling almost felt like burning inside of him, and he wanted to squirm away from it. "Fuck you... Hurts," he protested when Dante told him to wait. As the force resumed and he was stretched open again, he felt himself tensing, tightening around Dante. The screams in the background faded from focus, and his whole world was the touch to his skin and the cock inside of him. "Fuck...fuck...Don’t...leave...a mark," he gasped as the other bit at him. If Lavender saw those marks, they’d be done...and it turned him on more. He’d kissed and bitten along the shoulders of women, but he hadn’t realized just how sensitive he was there. It made it more enjoyable, and he didn’t want the attention to stop, the distraction from the pain, but it also made him instinctively push his hips back, forcing Dante further into him and tearing a soft whimper from his lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm

"I'm not... No worries..." He thrust himself deeper into the ass, feeling the walls tighten and constrict his cock. He trust harder and faster than before, taking great care in forcing himself to climax soon. But he would hold off for now. The feeling was too good. But could it be better than the pussy of his girlfriend? Or the other sluts he had banged in the past? He did not know the answer, but this feeling was amazing, riveting. He moved back and forth, pushing his hips forward as he grabbed hold of the hard cock before him. "Oh.... fuck...."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Grunting as vocalizing got harder, he couldn’t string together a reply. Breathy sounds escaped him as the other began to fuck him. It wasn’t the slow, tentative thrusts that had started with. Dante was properly fucking him, and it felt a hell of a lot better than Miles had imagined. Moaning softly, he began to move with Dante. It was difficult, pale still emanating from his hips and ass, but he soon found a pace that felt good, and with a grip on his cock, he had something to thrust forward into, making it that much better. However, he didn’t think it felt good enough to expect the words that slipped from his lips. "Fuck, faster, Dante," he panted, eyes lidded and mind shut off. At least, he had thought it was shut off, when the other’s cock hit his prostate, that was when all brain activity shut down. All he wanted was to feel that again. "Fuck! Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck," he moaned wantonly, thrusting his hips back demandingly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Going intense, quick, and rapid, the male pushed against his best friend. Grunts, moans and groans escaped from his lips as he forced harder and harder against the other. He held tight to the male's cock, holding it and forcing it back and forth. His lips traced along the back softly, and finally he felt his climax come to a peak. As he busted inside of her ass, he released a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 pm

The fast, hard pace hit his prostate with every other thrust, and each time, Miles head spun higher. He was close to bursting with just a few passes, and maybe without the hand on his cock, he’d have lasted longer, but the final light kiss to his spine made him slam his hips back hard and as stars burst behind his eyes from the force, he felt himself coming over the sheets and Dante’s hand. The steady whimper of ‘fuck’ ceased, though he moaned again, low and satisfied, as he felt warmth burst inside of himself...until his brain came back...and he realized exactly what that warmth was...and realized exactly what they had done... Then he tensed and struggled with his thoughts. "Get off me," he grunted gracelessly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Dante felt his release and smiled, knowing full well what had happened. After all those weeks of toying with him, after teasing him, he finally found the perfect release. It was then that Miles started to struggle and he discovered it was wrong. He had just done a very gay act, several of them to be exact. Shocked and scared that he enjoyed it, he pulled from the other and quickly rushed to his bathroom. He closed the door behind him and rushed into the shower. As he turned it on, he stepped inside, allowing the water to rush over him. He breathed heavily, trying to control his heart and his thoughts. What the fuck did he just do?
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm

An undignified sound escaped Miles as Dante pulled out of him sharply. Even the slightest bit of afterglow left drained away after that. While he was sexually sated, he was now in a lot deeper of a predicament...and once again, he was reminded of what happened when jocks when along with each other. The slam of the bathroom door was discouraging, and if he hadn’t felt uncomfortable before, the sound of the shower running made him feel flat out dirty. Shifting, he sat awkwardly upon Dante’s bed before the throbbing in his ass was too much. Snatching up his clothes, he dressed quickly and left, returning to his home.

Miles dodged his parents when he came home, taking a shower and plopping down in his computer chair. Pain shot up his spine, and he had to swallow down the pathetic noise that wanted to bubble up. His phone sat on his desk, and he wanted to grab it and call Dante, just to beg him to tell no one. He wanted to grab it and call Dante, begging him for forgiveness. He wanted to call Lavender and beg her to forgive him. He wanted to text Dante some stupid joke and act like this never happened. He wanted any of a hundred different things, and he didn’t make a move towards any one of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:53 pm

A month's time had passed and Dante acted like the event never happened. That day, the whole school was allowed to dress in their Halloween costumes. Dante had been forced to be Dracula as his girl, Kaitlyn wished to be Mina. It was something he would do for her, and her alone. But this year the couple was invited to a big house party. One of the guys on the wrestling teams parents were out of town for the weekend, allowing the teens to have a place to party at. The day seemed to be going over well and soon lunch was starting. Dante grabbed his food and met at their favorite spot. It was a single table, away from the rest, which housed their group of friends beneath a tree. As he sat, he waited for his girlfriend and other to join him.

Kaitlyn had dressed perfectly for the part. Her hair was perfect, her make-up was amazing. She spent hours before school doing it and often found herself in the bathroom fixing it here and there. At Lunch she made her way to the table, grabbing little to eat as she was "dieting" once again. She sat beside her boyfriend, kissing his lips as she greeted him. "Are you ready for tonight?" she asked as she smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Miles had acted like nothing had happened the moment he had seen Dante next. He was just as eager to be around him and likely to playfully shove him. Nothing had changed...except the constant company of Lavender. Where he used to make certain to give each of them time, he seemed to not be able to give Lavender enough. He brought her everywhere with him, talked her into doing everything with him, and placed her between himself and everyone else, especially Dante. Yet, he did it smoothly, as if it wasn’t intentional. Lavender hardly seemed to notice, and if anything, she was even happier to spend so much time with him.

The two hadn’t decided to dress up as the same thing. It wasn’t that they couldn’t agree so much as they wanted to avoid doing what the other couples were doing. So, with hours of time and a makeup pencil, Lavender had cleverly made herself into a comic character, her features exaggerated and marked by the tiny dots that old comics used to have. She looked like a perfect 40’s wife except for them, and a drop dead gorgeous one at that. Miles, however, was dressed up like a firefighter. He had borrowed the heavy equipment from his big brother, who was one professionally. They were his old gear, so he had no problem loaning it to Miles for the day and the party after school, but the younger brother was still set on returning it in perfect condition.

Walking over to the table together, Miles carried Lavender’s tray and set it down next to Kaitlyn’s before sitting on Lavender’s far side, effectively putting as much distance between himself and Dante as possible. Lavender plopped down and pecked her best friend on the cheek before greeting her. "Hey beautiful. I love your costume~" she squeed affectionately.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Dante began to eat as he saw his friends approaching. He gave Miles a smirk, but saw as he moved across from the table as him. He didn't care about it and thought nothing of it. He looked to Kaitlyn and Lavender, smiling as he listened to them and saw their exchange. He continued to chow down.

Kaitlyn smiled to her, kissing her cheek back. "Why thank you! I worked so hard on it." She looked to the both of them. But noticed that they did not match in the slightest. "Why aren't you guys matching love? Surely you could have been a damsel in distress for your handsome man to save you from the building, or perhaps he could be the average man from your era. I think it's adorable when couple match, that way nobody can put their claws on what is mine," she laughed as she said it was a joke. Though she was completely serious, trying to cover it with a fake laugh.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm

A laugh escaped Lavender, and she place a hand on Miles’s leg as she responded, "I don’t have to claim him for others to know he’s mine. Even if they know, that won’t stop him. What matters is he knows and he knows better than to ever touch someone else unless he wants to lose me."

Miles felt like the comment needed a response, especially with the recent events, but the best he could manage was to peck Lavender on the cheek and reassure her quietly, "And no one in their right mind is that stupid."

"You have your days," she teased him playfully, utterly clueless to how recently he had been that stupid. Without a second thought, she turned towards her best friend and lost into a conversation about the party, speculating who would show up and whether or not they’d be wearing the same things they’d worn to school. She, herself, was planning on a costume change, despite the hours of work that had gone into her current getup. Lavender never could get enough change. She always wanted attention, always wanted people to look at her, and always lived off of admiration.

Miles rolled his eyes and continued to eat. He didn’t feel the need to try and speak up. At this point, the conversation was on the girls, and the way they’d sat ensured that he couldn’t speak with Dante without interrupting that, and he knew all that lay in that direction was death glares and a certainty of never getting laid by Lavender any time soon.

Pausing, he mentally corrected himself. A certainty of never getting laid any time soon. There was no qualifying t. There was no one but Lavender.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Dante could not help but to chuckle as he ate. He was laughing at Miles' comment, but he could not let that be known. He had fucked the shit out of the boy and did not fear the female in the slightest. He had his own agenda for the night, listening to the females gossip and talk about make-up and stupid shit. He cared not what they talked about, just that he would be getting what he pined for more than anything. He would make Kait so drunk that she had no choice but to fuck him, giving her tight virginity to him. He ate his lunch, waiting for the bell to ring. He looked to his friend, noticing the female he placed between them. It was strange and the male was curious as to why it happened.

Kaitlyn was laughing and go on about their drama and costume talk. She loved time with Dante, but anytime with Lav was amazing. The two of them connected on a deeper level than most girls. It was strange but wonderful. "Even if I don't mark my man, there are those stupid girls that still try shit with him. You know who I'm talking about..." she muttered as she bit viciously into her apple. Then the bell rang and it was time to head back to class. Kaitlyn and Dante kissed, then parted ways to their classes.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Lavender kept one hand on Miles as she talked to Kait. While she could claim up and down that she felt no need to claim him, it was the biggest line of bullshit she’d ever tried to feed anybody. Some part of her knew that Miles wasn’t fully hers, and as guilty as it made her feel, she always felt like she was five seconds away from losing him to his best friend. She knew that all Dante needed to do was snap his fingers and Miles would drop her like trash. She doubted he’d even be able to come up with a good lie when he broke her heart...and some days, she almost looked forward to that, because it meant that she wouldn’t be waiting for it anymore.

Miles had cleared away Lavender’s tray for her before sitting back down beside of her, playing with her hair to get her attention. She gave him a few kisses, but every time, her attention went right back to Kait. When the bell finally chimed, Miles stood up and offered Lavender his hand. "I’m gonna walk Lav to class. Catch you two later at the party," he told the couple as he pulled Lavender close to steal a few more kisses.

She laughed and hit Miles’s shoulder before telling Kait, "I’ll see you later, love. Bring your sexy~ We’re gonna be the center of attention tonight."

The two walk to Lavender’s class hand to hand, and Miles coaxed her into a hidey hole briefly. A few heated kisses were shared, and Miles had his hand up her shirt when the bell chimed and she squirmed away. Her expression was almost guilty, so he smiled and reassured her before he let her go. He was definitely getting some tonight.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm

"Don't you worry about me love," she said as she smiled to Lav.

The rest of the day went quickly. Classes finished and the final bell rang to go home.

Dante walked to his car and looked to the fleeing classmates. He pressed his ass to the car and waited, looking for his friend. As he saw Miles, he smiled and waved him over. "We have to talk bro. Please, come into the car?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Miles had found Lavender after school, and the two of them walked out together, him carrying her backpack since he had left his own. She was giggling and telling him something, but he was distracted when Dante called out. The arm he had wrapped around Lavender tightened, almost dragging her along as he walked over to the car. "Sup, dude?" he asked. He was completely oblivious to the way Lavender was pouting, annoyed that he had blown off her story to talk to his stupid friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2   Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Calling Gay?!? Take 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2