Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Reese Logan Chandler
17 Years Old

Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) AN2

Waking up from his deep slumber, he felt the pillow smack his head. He opened his left eye to see a small figure giggling and holding the pillow. "Get up!" shouted the loud little boy. "Adam, get the fuck out of here!" he shouted as he kicked for the running boy. Reese rolled over onto his back and slipped out of the bed. "Mom, tell Jacob to stop coming into my room!" He slammed the door shut and started preparing himself for school. As he dressed, he tossed his clothes to the floor, not caring where they landed. As he was finally ready, he grabbed his almost empty backpack and walked out of his room. Downstairs, his mother was trying her hardest to prepare breakfast and their lunches. "Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? I want to buy my own fucking lunch!" Jacob clasped his hands over his mouth and said "ooooooh" as Reese cussed. "Reese Logan! What did I tell you of foul language in my house?" she yelled at him as she tossed two pieces of toast. Catching them he bit one and held the other. "Fuck it," he said into the toast. He walked out of the house and to his car parked out the front. He drove to work, revving up the engine of his '69 Mustang. When he got to the school, he parked and got out, slamming the door closed. As he walked to the school, he stared at the weird new kids and the gothic ones. He was neither popular or goth, but people knew him. Girls adored him, even though he treated them like shit. As he walked up to his friends, he gave a head nod and stood around in their circle. Being a Senior had its perks. They were the top dogs on campus, large and in charge. Next year he was going away to college, running far from his home and headed for California, land of the sunshine and bright futures.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

Credits : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Nevaeh RaeAnne Ambrosio
17-Years Old

Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) X6h06v

A small smile was left across her face as the early morning sun began to shine through her bedroom window, easily revealing the floating dust particles that accumulated after the move. Boxes of all sizes surrounded the walls where they would soon be placed, only but a simple dresser filled to the brim with not even half of the amount she packed tucked in all the drawers and a single mattress with a few blankets was left to stand alone. The feeling of something wet dripped over her face and she scrunched her nose within her dream, fluttering her greyish blue eyes open to come face to face with a wet nose and stinky breath. Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly in bed to wipe the drool off her face, "BRUNO!!!" She yelled, making a noise in disgust before jumping at the sound of her alarm clock go off. After finally tugging on a pair of clean skinny jeans with a few minor tears towards the knees and a light yellow and white plaid shirt with a pair of black converse, she quickly fixed her hair to straighten from its case of bed head. Groaning into the mirror, she swiftly swapped on a thin layer of massacre before sliding down the stair ail and into the kitchen, seeing that her dad was no where in sight. She grabbed her keys to her old red pick-up and rushed out the door within seconds after grabbing all the information she would need for her first day at the new school. After being introduced to her homeroom and first hour, Nevaeh made a strange look when her guide wasn't looking at times, rolling her eyes every now and then when her high preppy voice rang through her perfectly polished pink lips. It was only her luck to be stuck with such an annoying twat, but she relieved it to know it was only for a day to get into the habit of her new environment. Being shown her locker, she put her stuff inside and looked to her scheduled, hopelessly confused at to what to bring and where to go as she aimlessly paced near the lockers close to her own. She found herself lost, and when the bell rang she frantically looked around, pursing her lips to see that every other seem to have no interest in helping her at all as she held her load of books between her arms and tried finding her way through the crowd, "Oof-" With a small trip to her ankle, she felt it twist and she moaned in agony before dropping her books, scattering them in front of others until the hallways started to unravel with lesser and lesser amounts of individuals, "Fuck" She cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 pm

As the first bell rang, the boys ignored it. Reese continued his conversation with the guys. His eyes moved to the crowds of high schoolers, watching them with their groups and even the single ones. Loners. He chuckled as he stood with them. As the second bell rang, his group started to disappear, leaving him to make the lonely walk to his locker. As he did this, he noticed a girl dropping all her shit on the ground. Taking a deep sigh, he threw his shit into the locker. Slamming the door, he moved towards her, grabbing her books and handing them to her. "You really should try watching where you are going," he said with a light snicker. As he stood up, he tightened his grip around the backpack strap and walked from her side. He made his way towards his class, English. It was the first thing he had to start his day.The class had been going over the play, Romeo and Juliet, written by Shakespeare himself. He had minded his own business, ignoring the other students which read aloud to the class. He had not yet been chosen for such a task. But he knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Her actions could not be helped, but like as if her prayers had been answered, a single male appeared at her side, commenting with a cocky tone as he handed her her books from the floor. A light shade of blush rose at the highest points of her cheekbones, thankfully hidden underneath her long strands of dark brown hair. She mutter a quick thanks and sighed, looking slowly to take her time once after he left to look for the precise number of her next room. With fortunate luck, she finally found it and shyly walked inside with her books tightly grasped within her arms, she knocked on the door frame lightly to get the old hag's attention, seeing her wrinkly strict face peer over to her with little interest.

"Well well well, look what we have here, class." She said with a fake sarcastic voice, "It seems our newest addition has finally found us, come in dear and take an open seat. Be lucky I didn't mark ya off for absence." The elder glared at her behind her bifocals, sending Nevaeh to quick her pace to sit, staring straight, but easily taken away to see the same boy that snidely remarked her first impression of locating. When the morning announcements were through, the teacher made Nevaeh come forwards to stand in front of the class, introducing her name as 'Nevaeh Ambrosio' as she referred herself not to reveal her middle name. Back in her seat, she listened to the teacher speak of their latest teaching lessons, enlightened a bit better of her mood as she found out they were reading Romeo and Juliet. She smiled, and thankfully, the teacher changed her attention to pick on another, "Mr. Chandler, I believe its your turn to read for Romeo, is it not?" Nevaeh snickered softly under her breath before peering to see the kid from her seat behind him, flipping to the certain page with the help of the girl next to her, "And Nevaeh, since you are new and apparently humored with our Mr. Chandler here, why don't you read off the first line for Juliet. We're on Act 2, Scene 2.... Action.." Finding the page, Nevaeh sat straighter and cleared her dry throat. She knew the scene full well, and honestly didn't want to speak it with him, she thought, but she left the book aside and looked to the teacher with a smug expression with pure confidence behind it. "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." Her eyes slightly shifted in color along with her fits of pinkish shades to her cheeks, biting back her lip as she knew karma would come back to haunt her. She looked to Reese, waiting patiently to what he would say and for his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Reese quickly stood up from his chair. He did not look to the book and instead started speaking from memory, the two went back and forth. "With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls; For stony limits cannot hold love out, And what love can do, that dares love attempt; Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me." As they continued on the teacher clapped from her desk. "Very well children, I am so proud of the both of you. You should both consider a part int eh upcoming school play, I swear everyone would believe you two to be true lovers of one another! Bravo!" The rest of the class clapped with her, though less excited than her. "Now, you two sit and I shall pick the next two." Reese sat back down in his seat, not looking to the female. He ignored the rest of the class, until the bell rang and he left to find his second class. The rest of the day moved pretty slow, that was until he got to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:48 pm

She had to admit, she was very much impressed with the male's performance, and she almost kinda liked the way he acted when he wasn't being a dick. When things were through, the day kept drawing on and on forever it seemed, and when the bell rang for lunch, she moved like a speeding bullet to the cafeteria, worried to be tripped again as her ankle was still sore. When she had gotten her food, she made a weird face at the slop of mystery mush on her plate and looked for a seat worth for her taking. Nevaeh saw familiar faces from class, but known she ever befriended. Isolating herself, she sat peacefully at an empty table at the back corner. It was like every other school she had been too, jocks at their table, cheerleader whores at another, along with the geeks and drama-freaks at their own. Then there was the emos and gays of course, but no where to where she would even come near to fitting in. She sighed, eating her food until a broad male in a gold and black football jersey came waltzing up towards her table, charmed with a set of white teeth, blonde hair and green eyes, "Sup gorgeous." He said, looking her over slowly with a creepy smile, placing his football on the table as he sat across from her, "Uh... hi?" She said slowly, looking around for a place to escape to come up short of nothing, "Hey, I was um, thinking maybe you should come to the sick after party tonight right after the game. Maybe cheer me on in something short and tight with the rest of the guys' ladies." Her glare returned and she stopped eating to sit back in her seat with her arms to cover her chest from him looking any further down her shirt, "Please go away. I don't find 'your kind' attractive, so go on, and go play with your 'balls' somewhere else, kay?" But that wasn't enough for him to get through his fat forehead, she thought, listening to him further try to talk her into it as he found it intriguing to get her wound up and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Reese spent his time at lunch, eating very little, but mostly watching the other groups mingle with one another. HE spoke to his guys, talking as he looked and saw the female from his English class. They shared the same lunch period? It seemed he was not going to get rid of her, not even if he tried. He watched as she sat down alone, ignoring the words of his friends. As she was bothered by the jock, he kept where he was. It was not until she told him to leave and he did not listen. Then he grew angry. For some reason he liked this girl. Moving from his tight-knit group, he walked to her side and grabbed the football. Taking out his pocket knife, he stabbed it three times. As the ball deflated, he smiled and tossed it to the side. "Fetch boy," he said with a chuckle. His groups chuckled behind him, enjoying the display. "I fucking can't stand jocks like that. I doubt he will bother you again." He gave her a smirk and then walked back to his group.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Nevaeh felt relieved once the male had been ridden from her table, slightly confused, and somewhat feared by Reese as she eyed the small weapon for a moment no longer before he turned away. She quickly got up, "Wait." Once she had caught him by the little material of his sleeve, she lightly tugged at it for him to turn. Looking up at him, she caught a sparkle in his eyes and she smiled, "Thanks.. I'm Nevaeh.. by the way... And you must be Mrs. Watson's favorite student considering the applause we received in class. And about this morning.. I didn't mean to trip ya know, some people just don't know when to look to see a hopeless newbie walking by in the need of help.." She tilted her head, a little lost as she gazed up into his eyes and then peered over to his group of friends. Pursing her lips, she sighed in a small defeat and sheepishly looked back up as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "You wouldn't mind if I sat at your table, right?.. Kinda feels lonely sitting over there.. but its cool if you don't want to talk to me, I'm not far up in the popularity chain, nor do I ever hope to get there ever."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 am

Reese placed his knife back in a concealed place on his body. He was quickly turned back towards her as she tugged his sleeve. His eyes looked into hers, a strange feeling rushed over him, but he could easily ignore it. As she spoke, he could not help but feel torn by her words. His friends would not want a new kid sitting with them, though he was the leader of the group. He knew they would bitch and moan about it, something he could not stand. "I am Reese, and no problem. I hate those fucking jocks. They think they run the place." He looked down to her once more, "sure, you can come sit with us." As he moved towards his table, his friends stared at him as if he were going insane. "Be nice, or I will fucking cut you," he warned them in a whisper. As she approached, he moved his friend from his seat to let her sit by him. His friends looked over her, analyzing her and finally realizing why she was here. She was fucking hot. The boys started to talk again, pretending to ignore their leader and his guest. But secretly, she was all they could talk about it, and Reese knew it. He had helped her more times than once now so officially she would be his if he ever ventured to try and have her. They knew the gang rules and if any stepped out of line, Reese would be there to correct them. "So, how do you like school thus far?" he asked with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Nevaeh felt suddenly calmed, smiling as he hadn't minded the likes of a pathetic new girl like herself to allow her to sit at his table. Strangely, she felt a sense of comfort while she was near him, sitting peacefully to herself as her eyes exchanged small glances over the rest that seemed to resume their speaking, small glances making her way as she tried not to notice. Her bluish grey eyes averted away from the others and peered to him, "Things have been.. interesting I should say at the least. I noticed that the girls locker room is not the smartest place to shower after P.E. and the Calculus teacher likes to talk with the football players instead of teach what we're supposed to be on." She looked up and cocked her mouth to the side, "I'm guessing he's the couch or something around here?" Nevaeh heard her name in slight whispers being tossed and she almost glared at one of the smaller men to quit before she gave them a reason to really speak about her behind her back, little did they know, she minded other's business when it came to her. Looking back, she almost blushed, but kept her cool either way, "I just moved here a few days ago, everything is a big change from what I'm used to I should say that for a fact... Let's just say it really wasn't my choice to move, I had so many friends... and now I'm here, alone to start over all fucking again.." She sighed, shaking her head as she pushed her bangs away from her eyes and pinned them with a bobbypin, "But, I did it for my Dad, and that's all that matters to me is to see him happy... And before you ask, my mom died when I was little in a car crash, but its cool, I don't really find it offensive anymore when talking about it. What about you, Reese is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:06 pm

He glared at the others, knowing full well what they were speaking about. "Perhaps we can go somewhere more private? I am growing tired of the assholes I seem to surround myself with it seems." As he stood from his seat, he walked with her outside and headed towards the back side of the Gym. Nobody ever really went over there, other than the kids who smoked on campus. Reese was one of them. Taking out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket, he smacked the pack against his palm a couple times. As he flipped open the lid he grabbed one and held the pack towards her, "want one?" If she wanted it, he would have her one, if not it would go back into his pocket. He lit his cigarette and took a deep puff from it. As he exhaled he looked to her, "my asshole father decided to leave us ages ago. I was barely young enough to understand what was going on and my kid brother Adam was only a baby. He was a douche bag anyway, so I'm glad he's fucking gone." He took another puff of his cigarette and started to look over her. She was rather attractive, now that they were alone. He was curious to what she thought he was. "Well, are you planning on doing anything later today? I could drive you around and show you town. Since it's Friday, I suppose you won't have too much homework to do?"
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Accepting the cig, she placed it roughly at the edge of her mouth and took her own lighter she always kept handy and lite it quickly before returning it back into her back pocket of her jeans. She inhaled the drug neatly, sucking just light enough so it would not bend or be crushed between her lips. Before she could speak, she let the cigerette be taken between her two fingers, blowing downwards the smokey remains until she lifted her head back up to meet his curious gaze, "I'm sorry to hear that. I on the other hand am an only child, but sometimes it feels like I'm an orphan since Dad is always out either stuck at work or meeting his lady friends." She chuckled at the little thing she teased her father most about, keeping it short as she knew it was just a cute lie to bug him about with a crooked smile, "Thats why it didn't matter if you didn't let me sit with you, I'm used to be alone at times." The sun shown bright in her eyes, smiling at his simple way of asking her about her plans for the weekend and such, "That actually sounds nice, but unfortunately, I think I have something better in mind. The dude that was talking to me, dickweed with the football mentioned a party. I was thinking of crashing it without an invitation, maybe break some things when no one is looking, steal a couple valuables, Ha, and have fun of course. First impressions are always a nice way to earn a reputation after all, better make it now before its too late for me. Its not like I'm going to be here long, before I know it, Dad will probably get promoted again and we'll have to move..." She shrugged, slowly taking another longer drag of her smoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 pm

He watched her smoke, it was a gorgeous thing. Other girls he had dated tied their hardest to make him quit. But he never really could do it. He was addicted to the feelings it gave him, the release and the way it seemed to draw others towards him. He looked to her, taking another drag and blowing it away from her. "Well, my mom doesn't really get out much. I wish she would. If she got fucked she might actually get off my back every now and then. But she is supposed to be going out tonight, seeing some guy or something and my kid brother will be at his friend's house. I think crashing a party would be a wonderful idea." Taking another hit, he looked at her, "of course that is if you need a ride, or possibly an accomplice to help steal their booze and break their shit. We might have to light something on fire. What do you think about that?" He gave her a smirk as he finished his cigarette and flicked it towards the bushes. He gave no fucks if the thing caught on fire. It would actually allow the students to go home early from school for a change. He could see her riding shot gun in his Mustang while she bashed in mailboxes and drank from a stolen bottle of alcohol they got together.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Her eyes brightened and she smiled wickedly as the imagine of such things focused into clear plans throughout her mind. This was going to be wonderful, "Sounds like a fun time, and yeah, a ride would be nice, considering the fact that I don't get payed until next Friday. I spent all of this work's pay on school clothes and a little towards my tuition and gas of course. But, now I'm a bit close to broke, the help is greatly appreciated." Flicking the cig off and squishing the heel of her shoe into it, she kicked the ashes aside from the sidewalk and stretched out her arms, feeling the bitter tasted of the drug still left in her mouth, but carelessly ignoring it instead to look at him with the same pleasing smile, "Looks like I finally made a friend." She arched a brow and smirked, reaching to take his phone out of his pocket before he could do anything to stop her in order to punch in her number into his contacts. Taking a cute picture of herself, she set it as her caller ID image and put it slowly back into his hands, winking once, "Pick me up around nineish, we can start early and then go to the party once we're finished. Call me if you need any more information, text is fine too." As the bell rung for next period, she smiled and turned away to go back inside, grabbing her books quickly, "See ya around, Reese." She yelled with a small salute of her single pointer finger in a lazy fashion before strutting back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:15 pm

As she reached into his pocket, he was glad he was not thinking horny things about her at the current moment. He watched as she put her number into his phone and even took a cute picture. "I shall be in contact with you when your ride arrives." He gave her a smile and watched as she left from their place together. He ignored the bell and instead decided to go spend his time in auto shop. There he would bring his Mustang and work on it during school. As the final bell for class rang, he walked out to his car and hoped in. He head for his house and looked for the perfect thing to wear tonight.

~ Time Skip 9ish ~

He had been texting her for a while now, asking her where she lived and a couple other things. He did not want to seem to hasty, but he enjoyed actually talking to a girl he liked. On this cooler night, he wore a black leather jacket, with blue jeans and his hair slicked to the side. A cigarette rested between clenched lips as he drove to her apartment. Upon arriving, he got out of the car and walked to her door. As he rang the doorbell, he finished the cigarette and put it out, just in case her father would answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 pm

After finding what she had originally been looking for, she peered over her room once she was finished, shaking her head slowly at the mess she created due to throwing clothes and digging for the perfect outfit to fit the nightlife. Nevaeh wore a cut-off grey and black skulled shirt that revealed her stomach and belly piercing and minor tattoo upon her hip, a tiny pair of dark ripped shorts that rose just above the mid-mark of her thigh with a thin chain to hang off the studded belt. Underneath, her legs were covered in large fishnet tights, accompanied with a striking set of black booted heels where her hair was curled and bangs were swept across her face. With a bit of eyeliner and a light layer of gloss, she quickly slid down the staircase rail at the sound of her doorbell ring. Opening it, Nevaeh smiled off to the side, peering to Reese just in front of her, "Ready?" She smirked, making sure she had her wallet, phone and carton of new cigs in her back pockets, while in her other hand was a silvery blue softball bat she could use to wipe out mailboxes with before moving passed him to sit in his nice car, "Come on slow poke!" She giggled, turning up the radio to blare out the sound of classic rock.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:36 pm

He watched as she moved past him and entered the car. He gave a smirk and walked from her front porch. As he entered the driver's side, he smiled to her and closed the door. Driving off into the night, he looked to her bat and smiled. "Planning on using that?" he asked as he moved to a darker part of a residential area. Lighting a cigarette, he rolled his window down and drove slow past a house. He watched her as she swung the bat and shattered the mailboxes. When porch lights started to turn on, he raced down the street and vanished from their sight. As they drove through the night, he sang songs with her, played the air guitar and finally they made it to the party. As they rolled up, kids were already drunk as hell, fighting on the front lawn and yelling as the music blared. Getting out of his car, he closed the door and looked to her, "let's fuck shit up." He walked towards the house and lit another cigarette. As they opened the front door, he smiled to see all the girls drunk and dancing with everyone, or making out with each other. This was a party.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:54 pm

She nodded, walking at his side, but leaving the bat in the car, only to use her bare hands for this one. Her eyes could not be taken away, for she only smirked at the lovely clash of men arguing and patting their chests to provoke them further into a fight. Fists were thrown and bodies fell, wafted along with the rich scent of alcohol above all. Nevaeh almost chuckled at the hopeless image of a intimate duo towards the corner of the house outside getting hot and heavy, pinned against the wall without a care to those who would see them. Weaving inside, she made her away up the stairs in a heartbeat, staying away from the bathroom as it reeked with vomit and who knows what else. Moans and hard movements came from some of the bedrooms with some closed and open doors. This was awesome, she could only think, passing further till she met the master bedroom that seemingly had been locked for fair purposes, "Easy." She smirked, picking the lock with a bobby pin with skill. Watching to see if anyone saw her, she crept inside, laughing evil at all the objects that she could break without thinking.

~~

Once she was finished with her handy work, she rushed down and blended into the crowd, grabbing a bottle of whiskey before texting Reese to meet her downstairs so they could see what else was down there. She didn't know where he had wandered off to when she was in the bedroom, thinking he found another place to break a couple things too, she hoped. Making her way downstairs, she was caught in mid-step as he eyes peered over to a pool table. When the whiskey bottle had become half-way empty, the affects already made her balance shift with each step, and she almost fell, chuckling slightly as she caught herself to lean against the pool table.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Reese watched as she wandered off, but he was quick to move for the kitchen. Surely that room would be holding the liquor. Like a horse to water, he found it. A large smile spread across his face as he put his cigarette out on the couch. As he made his way to the kitchen, he pushed past strange teens. Some girls rubbed themselves on his legs, trying to grab his dick and pull him close for a kiss. He had his mind set to trouble and that was what he was going to do. Grabbing a vase, he smashed it against the wall. Some drunk kids cheered him on as he grabbed other things to break as well. With each broken object, they cheered louder. A female moved to Reese, wrapping her arms around his neck as she held a blunt in her lips. She giggled as she looked to him, and handed it over so he could hit it. Taking it with his thumb and pointer finger, he planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. She forgot about her blunt as he pushed her towards another drunk kid. He held the blunt in his lips and grabbed three bottles of booze he found. Walking back through the house, he found her by the pool table. He walked over to her, helping her up and out of the house. As they stumbled to the car, he took the blunt from between his lips and kissed her gently. If she refused it, he would make her drink some more, but if she accepted it, they would have a grand time fucking in his whole house.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Being lead out, she laughed and pretended to resist him, then clinging to him closely like as if she were to let him go, he'd vanish. When they were seated, she kept chuckling, downing the rest of the drink before the bottle was replaced with a set of lips. Kissing him back, she pressed harder, unaware, but somewhat still alive to tell whom it was, but wasn't too worried for some reason. Her hand slid over his thigh, gripping both his and the neck of the glass bottle in her hand as she made his mouth part. A small sluggish groan moved inside, along with the slipping of her tongue in a large drunken kiss, exchanging the taste of alcohol on her mouth and the tasted of the drug on his. Her hand slowly moves a bit closer to the zipper of his pants, desperately playing with it before she chuckled and shifted her position in her seat to sit on his lap as he drove, careful not to block his vision while still staying hidden from the streetlights for she was small. From then till the point they would stopped, she kissed his neck, suckling at the skin the hornier she became.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Reese
It was hard for him to drive, especially with her on his lap. The kiss went over perfectly, allowing the female to pull herself to him and latch on like a leech. He raced through the night, making it to his house on every back road and short cut he knew. He smoked the weed, feeling the effects calm his dick as she was all over him. He kissed her lips from time to time, pausing at stop signs and street lights. Once he was parked on the driveway, he opened the door and took the both of them out of the car. He handed her the bottle as he kissed her lips and held the blunt with his other hand. He handed it to her, allowing her to smoke from it before he finished it and tossed it in the wet grass. As they entered the house, he wasted no time in showing her he meant business. He let her stand, but quickly pushed her back against the front door. As he pressed his lips to hers, he spread them open with his tongue. His hands started to unfasten his pants, and tugged them off. His erection had not died completely. All the lights in the house were off. He carefully moved her to the couch, kissing as he did.

~*~

Kelly
The dinner with her handsome guest was rather nice. The two had hit it off well, that and the bottle of wine had helped the occasion. It had been a long time since Kelly had gotten away from her boys, let alone gone out with a man, not since her husband left her with the boys all those years ago. As they left the restaurant, she found her self laughing and leaning into him as they walked. She smiled up at him and even laughed at all his jokes, even if they were not funny. When they got to the car, she did not even hesitate and he asked if she wished to come over. Why end the night here? "Sure, I would love to see your place," she said as she smiled to him and stared out the window.

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Nevaeh

Smoking the remnants of the two things Nevaeh was handed with, becoming drunk by just his touch and the sweet taste of her mouth pressed deeply onto his. Working their way inside, and soon pressed to the door's backside, she wrapped her legs around him, thrusting off her shirt before remaining back to her post on suckling at his neck, creating a fine piece of a hickey in doing so as they moved throughout the darkness and onto the couch. Her hands were the first to reach the bulge of his pants, rubbing just over it with a bit of tease while using the other to put down the empty bottle and flick the blunt to who knows where. She did not care, for her attention was completely on him this time, dizzy, but still there as she kissed him, weaving underneath him to unbutton her shoulders and rip the tights and the rest of what covered her bottom half without thinking. She pulled off his shirt, lacing her hands over his frame with graceful fingers and biting just softly over his neck. Grunting, she pushed him to lay beneath her, very in control with the sudden liquid confidence she contained as she grimly smiled to him, moving slowly lower with kisses and nips down his bare skin. Once reaching his lower have, she curled her finger inside the waist of his boxers, sliding them lower before she back to suck her lips tighter over the head of his cock, strengthening it with a tug and hard suck here and there.

~~~
Jason

Like the gentlemen Jason was, he opened her door for her to sit in his car, happy with her acceptance as he secretly shook his fist when rounding the car to when she couldn't see him. Making contact with the condom in his wallet he stored especially in case for these moments, he chuckled, containing himself as he opened his door to sit in the car and pull out of the parking lot to head on to his home. He made small talk with her, finding they had lots of things to like as the same, and pleased with himself that he was able to make her laugh. He could never get his daughter to laugh, but she was his Angel after all, and after his wife's death and her mother, things between them had grown and Jason was very proud to the young woman she became. Smiling, he punched the gas harder, parking in the driveway to his house and opening her door once again, "Viola, m'lady. Welcome to my humble la-bode." He was a bit tipsy from all the wine they had consumed, but he made himself easily representable before her, leading her inside to head straight to the kitchen to fix them up a couple of his specialties of which he never told what was in them to a woman. Handing her the glass, he watched from a far, knowing his held less of the strong taste and more in hers to make her drunker than a sailor, laughing every now and then as he innocently smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Reese
As she kissed his lips and forced him down, he could not help but to smile up at her. He liked this aggression she had over him. It was beautiful and intriguing. As she pulled his clothes from him and took his dick into her mouth, he could not help but to moan loudly. She was very good at it, he had to admit. He grabbed a bottle and took a swig from it as she sucked on his dick. Rolling his eyes back into his head, and his hands moved to the back of her head. But soon he found himself prying her from his throbbing hard on. He started to kiss her lips, taking her clothes off and throwing them to the floor as he laid back again. He turned her hips around, placing them above his face. He smiled and licked her pussy, tasting her arousal as he did so.

~*~

Kelly
She loved the small little place he had and once inside, her eyes moved about the walls with a smile. She saw the pictures of a woman, a girl and him. Touching one, she held it in her hand and looked to him. "Is this your daughter? And... you're wife?" she asked with question. She hoped this was just an old picture. Jason had been everything she could have wanted in a man. She grabbed the cup and started downing the drink. It tasted so amazing, and wonderful. "What is in this? It is amazing?" she asked as she lowered the picture down and smiled to him, grasping the cup in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Nevaeh

While riding his face, she moaned in complete desired pleasure by how his movements made her tingle within. Leaning over him, her hands applied themselves to hug around his thighs, squeezing them and pulling up his waist back to her mouth. To what her throat could not take in, she used her fingers to stroke the full rest, tugging on the dick and sucking as she had done before. She squeezed it within her lips, curling her tongue to lap at the thickness it had finally expanded too, feeling it swell in her mouth as it was coming close to bursting. She groaned a bit louder as her clit dampened into his mouth, sucking harder unintentionally.

~~~
Jason

He looked to the picture she had manage to pick up, a little hesitant as he nodded slowly, "Was." He said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck as he sighed softly, "But no more. She died almost seven years ago. And yes, that is my daughter on the left, she's seventeen. Do you have any kids? Maybe she might go to school with them." Jason questioned the miss, walking up behind her to take the photo from her hands and dust it off with his palm before setting it back down over Kelly's shoulder. His eyes scanned over her, resting shortly at the dip between her breasts to glance into her beautiful eyes. She was a woman of great beauty and potential, surely she had broken a ton of hearts, and hopefully even Nevaeh would like her once he would break the news that he was now dating someone. But he feared her reaction. All the woman in the past had caused her to feel uncomfortable and distant, just maybe, if he showed her how happy he was with this lady, it would change.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Reese
Moaning into her tight pussy, he pulled her thighs closer to him, forcing her crotch to rest against his lips. As he licked her up and down, left and right, he could not help his hips from thrusting up into her mouth. As her lips wrapped tight around his cock, he moaned louder. Oh she was good at this, and as a reward, he added some fingers into the mix. Licking her clit, his finger inserted itself into her pussy, feeling the walls cave around it, trying to pull it in deeper.

~*~

Kelly
As she heard the tale, she could not help but to feel sad for him. She had lost her husband as well, though not to death, even though she wished he would have died. "I was once married. My husband of a couple years, he finally decided he did not want a life with two boys and left us for his younger mistress. I have two sons, Reese who is seventeen and acts so much like his father when we were young. Then there is Adam, he is the sweetest boy and only eight years old. I am sorry for your loss, Jason." She said as she turned from the picture and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked up into his eyes and could not help but to smile. The situation and his story was not funny, not by any means, but the alcohol had taken effect and caused her to feel light. As she looked up at him, she giggled and nuzzled her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)   Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love? (Very Mature/Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next