Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) 600px-Awesome_hurr_hurr

Okay, now that that is out of the way. *cracks knuckles and starts writing*

Warui picked up the pillow and blanket, wrapped together neatly, and headed for the door. Peeking out, he glanced up and down the hall to make certain no one was there. Of course, no one was. All of the other servants were busy, while Jason and Kieran were out doing whatever. It meant that he could roam freely through the house, just like all of the other feeders. Most of the other feeders were exorcising, drinking, or doing something similar to maintain their "flavor," not that Jason used them as often. Food could stand in for blood, at least for a while, so he was eating more and drinking less blood. Occasionally, he even accepted when Kieran offered to give his blood. It was a sign of how far Jason had come in that regard.

All Warui could think, however, was that he was lucky for Otto. If the young werewolf hadn't come along, he probably would have drank himself to death by now...or done something stupid and been killed. Either way, it would have worked out in death for him. If Otto hadn't come, he might not have cared though. Life hadn't been particularly sweet.

Now, ever moment made life worth living.

Going to the kitchen, he kept the blanket and pillow behind his back, though he knew Bethany wouldn't ask even if she saw it. Otto had been packing a basket for them. The two of them were going off to hide in the old ballroom. It wasn't the most romantic place in the world, but at the same time, Warui adored it. He was eager to share it with the young wolf. After all, it was precious to him, and even of Otto held the place in contempt, at least he had shared it.

"Ready to go?" he asked the fair haired male, lingering in the doorway of the kitchen. The lioness didn't so much as glance at him, so he assumed she was busy preparing something special.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Otto began the morning the way he began every morning these days. He kissed Warui’s face gently until his love’s gorgeous blue eyes opened and met his own lunar hues. Every day was paradise so long as he was in the company of his beloved. It didn’t matter if they were fighting to stay alive or if they were relaxing in one another’s arms. Life with Warui, his papa, and even with the strange vampire Jason was a beautiful and grand thing.

But, today was a little different. They had been discussing a very special date for some time now. Warui told him of a beautiful ballroom that was locked away from the rest of the manor for mysterious reasons… well they weren’t mysterious, Warui had been telling him about it however his attention soon began to drift to his eyes and his ears turned to the rhythmic beat of the human’s heart. How could someone so fragile be so splendid?

Long story short, they were going. Otto woke Warui through their ritual kisses and went to prepare a splendid meal. Bethany was cooking at the time however he managed to keep his everything as simple as possible. “We’re going on a date.” He said happily and continued to cook. He found an old Radio and tucked it into the picnic basket, ears perking upon hearing Warui’s sweet voice. “Yes!” He said a bit too excitedly and giggled, clearing his throat and shifting nervously while grabbing the basket. “I-I mean yes, ready Warui-chan!”

He looked to Bethany and smiled. “Goodbye.” He hurried to Warui’s side and nudged him out the door, hurrying him along with his commanding giggles. “This is going to be great. It’ll be like if we woke up and the whole world just went away, like what if we were the last people on earth!” He cheered.

Last edited by Shexton on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:32 pm

For the life of him, he couldn't say why he blushed the way he did at Otto's excited tone, but a grin instantly spread across his face when the other tried to sound calmer. He was so adorable. It was amazing that Warui had been lucky enough to be blessed with someone like him, and he wondered if he would ever get over that. Instantly, he hoped not. He was happy to know how luck he was.

"The world did go away," Warui answered with a laugh, wrapping an arm around Otto with a grin. Chuckling, he hurried up, leading in the direction of the abandoned wing. The halls were clean, but not as shining as the rest of the manor. It was clean, but the farther in they got, the more apparent it became that the care was irregular and indifferent at best. There was none of the loving polishing that the rest of the manor saw. Bethany never let her troop of cleaners down here to rub everything down. It was actually a punishment to clean that area, because it was in such disuse.

Still, Warui knew his way through there with ease. He had walked those halls so many times that it was practically memory. When they reached the ballroom, he placed the bundle on the floor so he could grandly throw open both doors.

The high, vaulted ceilings were painted with images of fae creatures, dancing through wooded settings, candles that looked so real they almost flickered, and deer and other wildlife looking innocent and free. Between each beautiful picture was a mirror, and when they had been installed, it had been shown those below, who fought to their deaths, exactly how pathetic they were. Now they no longer reflected violence, but empty wooden floors and the occasional shatter bottle.

So much blood had been spilled on those floors that there were still stains of it, even after it had been stripped and bleached. In an attempt to cover it up, splashes of stain had been poured over the floor. They weren't covered up, but camouflaged to be less obvious. It was the best that could be done.

A fine layer of dust rested on everything, and spider webs hug as heavy as clouds from the ceiling. It was obviously unused, and on one end, there was a heavy curtain. It had once been blood red, but now it was brown from lack of care.

There was something hauntingly beautiful about it, and the way each of their steps was marked by the dust they moved was like proof they had been there. Light streamed in from the one way mirrors and caught on the particles of dust that were tossed into the air by their passing. When the light landed on the broken bottles, it made color dance around the room, in shades of green, purple, and red.

Smiling at Otto, Warui spread the blanket and asked, "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Otto followed Warui though the strange new world that was completely unknown to him on this side of the manor, blushing when he was told that everyone else already faded when they were together. It made him smile to know that Warui could always feel what he felt.

Previously, Otto had thought where he slept when he slept alone was abandoned, however he didn't know true abandonment until he dust began to mark their existance as dust on the moon perminently marked the landing of the first living beings to walk in space outside of their little pods and satelites.

The wolf's fingertips traces against the wall gently as he followed after Warui on his tip toes. He curled his free arm around his waist when he opened the doors and drew a gasp into his lungs, stunned by the instant color that shone just right. "Wait, wait don't move!" He hurried in and looked at Warui then stepped a few paces to the side, his footprints left all through the dust, his usual bent ears at their upright possition if only for a moment.

"Oh, Waru....." The colorful lights from the glass hit his face in all the right places, making him look like a celestial superhero. It made him think of what a true savior this boy really was. He approached Warui and captured his cheek with his free hand before pressing his lips to his lover's softly.

He walked with Warui, helping him with the blankets and set the basket down in the middle, looking up to the glorious cobwebs and the mirrors that have collected stains of gold in patternless squiggles. The cobwebs and spiders made him think of the heavens and how angels were hidden behind the clouds and the general nature of the ceiling in relation to the ground just squeezed his heart.

"Warui, it's beautiful, it's all beautiful." He said excitedly, his usually limp tail swaying as he dropped to his knees. Soon it was swiping dirt away from the edge of the blanket and the dust bloomed behind him in a cloud. "I, I can't believe this...." He chuckled. "It's divine, I feel so special that you'd even consider sharing this with me." He admitted, Otto's voice growing ever the softer.

Lunar hues soon met Warui's cerulian orbs as his tail slowed. He came to lay on his side while drawing the picnic basket closer, opening it and pulling out the small radio. "I thought maybe it would be nice to have some music, so I brought this. I found it when I was looking for you in the attic." Otto said merrily. "I hope you like the food, too..." Otto had worked up an irregular apetite so that he could actually eat just as much as his counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Warui felt excitement in sharing this place. Most of the slaves feared and avoided the place. Having memories or having heard of the place, they thought there to be ghosts, and maybe there were, but none of them had ever bothered Warui. In fact, if anything, they had kept him company on some of the worst nights of his life. They had held back his hair while he had puked up his guts. They had rubbed his back when he cried onto his own knees. They had been there for him...if they were there at all.

When he was told to freeze, he did so instantly, not sure what Otto wanted, but always willing to obey. He was half shaking from eagerness, though it was mostly in his own mind. Since there was no heat in that wing, it was a little cold, though he wondered if the wolf could really feel it. After all, it wasn’t even enough to bother him...much. He had to admit that he was glad for his long sleeved shirt.

Smiling, he watched the beautiful lunar eyes, believing that he could see the spirit of the moon inside of Otto, even more than any other wolf. As the other moved closer, his breath caught in his lungs, and he reached out for him, hugging him close as he returned the kiss tenderly.

Once the blanket was set out, he arranged his dust coated shoes on the edge and crawled closer towards Otto. "I was hoping that you would think that," he murmured honestly. There was a blush on his cheeks as he said so, happiness coloring his face delicate and adorably. Touching Otto’s cheek affectionately, he smiled and told him, "I could travel the world a hundred times over, and I’m certain that I’d never find someone more worth to share it with than you."

Blue eyes bright with excitement, he watched the dust that floated through the air, like clouds of sparkling smoke. It made the place even more beautiful. Looking towards the radio, he beamed and told Otto with admiration in his tone, "You’re absolutely brilliant." Taking the radio, he clicked through the stations and found one that played older, sweeter music. Most of it had a raspy sound, even without the radio adding to it. He paused, to see if Otto liked it, passing the radio to him before digging into the basket.

"You know, I love everything you cook, but you really out did yourself," he told him, pulling out the dishes and set them out for both of them. With a cheeky smile, he sampled a few as he did so, knowing that Otto wouldn’t really mind.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Otto watched Warui remove his shoes and quickly did the same. His toes wiggled in their sock prison as he went back to his laying possition. He tilted his face into the blonde's hand and allowed his eyes to follow the curves of his cheek bones down to the point of his chin, adoring every little thing about the male. The wolf's red cheeks flushed even darker when he was told that in all the world he was the most worthy to share this life with. Now he knew there were many who would disagree, however he knew that for Warui and Warui alone those words were sincear, and he knew that in all the world he would never find someone just as worthy. No one was or could be worthy enough to even compare to one of Warui's bitten off fingernails.

He watched the male fiddle with the radio and giggled as he messed with the radio. Slowly he rolled over and reached down to his tail where he began to shake off all the dust before returning his undivided attention to Warui, catching his eyes lovingly for a moment to nod in approval of the sation. It was the perfect music for the phantoms to dance to, and suddenly he could see a series of romantic couples waltzing across the floor under the glistening chandelier.

For a while he watched the memories of the dead come to life until eventually he looked to his lover who was sneaking nibbles here and there. He giggled and rolled back to his stimach before crawling closer to him. Soon the silverish wolf layed his head upon Warui's lap and nuzzled into his lower stomach. He had prepared sandwiches, baked sweet potatoes with marshmallows and carrots and even whisky in the mix. He made a delicious desert with angel foodcake and strawberries and whipped cream. He also cooked up a few specially requested dishes from Warui, bringing more than they needed as usual. "You really think so?"

Truely, they had a feast before them and it was meant to keep them fed all day so they could stay here as long as possible. A stolen bottle of liquor was wrapped in a checkard cloth along with several drinks, mostly Warui's favorites and pink lemonaid. He rubbed his face into the male's stomach and allowed his tail to continue swaying while looping his arms around the other's waist. His fingertips played along Warui's lower spine as he relaxed into him. He inhaled that divine smell that only Warui could posess and looked up to watch his jaws move up and down in their mission to chew. "Even the way you eat is fasinating..." He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

When he felt the young wolf’s head in his lap, his attention to the food instantly vanished. Running his fingers through the soft, silvery hair, he smiled down at him, feeling like the whole world had just been set in his lap and it was his job to make it (him) happy. He could only hope that he did a good enough job of this to make it worth Otto’s time. The other had suffered so much...it had to be his job to make up for that, to give him back a few of the smiles and some of the time that the sorrow and heartbreak had cruelly stolen from him.

Of course, no such serious thoughts went through his head at that moment. All he could think was how happy he was, even as the ghosts danced around them. Bending down, he brushed his lips over Otto’s ear and whispered, “Really, really, with all of my heart and every breath in my body shall ever enjoy.” He knew it sounded sappy and probably more than a little stupid, but he wasn’t as self conscious, not when it was Otto. Though he would have done anything to look cool and awesome in the fair haired wolf’s opinion, he also knew that being his true self was the only way to make things last, and that was far more important to him.

Warui occasionally wished that he was a wolf so that he could play with Otto and the others, but he wished he was a cat when he felt the fingertips against his lower spine, making him wish he could purr. Deciding to enjoy more of the delicacies, he pick up a sandwich and was chewing on it when Otto cooed to him, making him blush and nearly choke. Covering his mouth and trying not to cough, he blushed even harder, but when his hand moved away, he grinned at him and told him, "You’ll be the death of me, and I couldn’t be happier about that."

Kissing him again, he heard the perfect song come on and set aside the food. Nudging Otto gently, he murmured adoringly, "Dance with me." Climbing to his feet, he tugged the wolf after him, stepping lightly onto the dust covered floor, just so that they could leave their mark. It felt gritty and gross against the bottoms of his feet, but at the same time, each mark that he left behind compelled him to take another. Wrapping his arms around Otto’s waist, he nuzzled him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Once again Otto felt his ear rise to Warui's lips, listening eagerly for that lovely voice to grace his ears and for those lovely lips, hoping that they would bless him with a simple kiss. Instead he was given words that turn his heart aflutter. He shifted in Warui's lap and pushed his hands through those blonde locks, pulling his head down to return one of his many kisses before returning his attention to the food.

Otto began to eat slowly. Ever since Warui came into his life he somehow began to eat more... hell, he began to sleep better and grow and even smile again. All of these were things Kieran could never do, at least not the way Warui did. Somehow Warui turned his suicide mission and flipped it to desperately clinging survival, even under Lucifer's thumb.

Suddenly Otto frowned and trembled, reflecting on that man's hands over his body. No. He smiled softly and closed his eyes while turning his head to press a few kisses to Warui's thigh. Warui kept him alive in that terrible place. Warui kept him alive in the mannor. Hell, he was half certain that he was only clinging to life his entire life just so that he'd have the hope to meet him. Maybe he was born just to meet this strange angel in mortal coil.

The wolf's eyes opened just as Warui's lips met his own. He moved his lips against the other's and watched him pull away, doe eyed. This song, he couldn't remember what it was called or if he had ever heard it before but Warui seemed to know it and wanted him to do something. Dance? A small smile curved his lips as he laced his fingers with Warui's. "I-I don't really... I haven't danced since..." But even as he spoke, he clearly didn't care. One arm came around the male's neck. His face was almost entirely crimson as Warui curled an arm around his waist and, expertly he held the boy's hand in his own.

He didn't notice the muck against his socks, and frankly he coudn't care as they moved. He followed Warui's lead since he was the taller between them right now. Warui really had grown into a fine young man. He only hoped that he looked half as good as his lover through the other's eyes. He returned the nuzzling with eskimo kisses before pressing his lips to Warui's as they turned. His head found its way to Warui's chest where his eyes closed.

Safe. Even though Warui was a human (to his knowledge), and even though he was weak compared to everyone else in the manor, he couldn't deny that these arms made him feel safe. Utterly, unyeildingly, undeniably safe. He could relax with Warui, he could feel that rare dream called sanity crawl into his grasp. "This song is so beautiful... I wish I could hear it all the time, just so that it could bring back this moment." He said pleasantly as they danced.

"Whoa," Suddenly Otto lifted Warui, easily reversing the rolls. He looked down with flattened ears at the broken shards of glass that were almost stepped upon by Warui's precious feet, and while he had no problem coddling and licking the blood away and nursing his precious love back to health he was certain Warui wouldn't appreciate it. "Why don't we dance with our shoes on?" He asked hopefully. "I don't want you to get hurt." He set Warui back down in a dubbed 'safe zone' and kissed his cheek only to pause.

"Oh wow...." Suddenly he turned Warui so he was facing the mirror where the aurora borialis reflected against their faces. It looked like the northern lights shining over them. Otto's arms remained tight around his waist as he reflected. Warui always wanted to see these lights, and once when they went to the snow with Jason they almost did. Someday... someday he was going to take Warui to see the real lights. The smile it would bring to Warui's face would be more breath taking than the death of a star.

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Warui knew that Otto was eating more. He could see the larger proportions he managed to fill himself with, but it still wasn’t half as much as the young human ate. The darker haired of the two blondes was obsessive about his weight, careful about what he ate (despite the liberal way he sampled everything), and could still finish three times what the wolf ate. There was something so wrong about that, something that made him hate the world that had made Otto unable to eat, unable to take his true form, and seem as sad as he was small. Warui also thanked that world for giving him the chance to step in. Maybe it would take all of his lifetime to do it, but he would make Otto strong enough to survive this world, or at least strong enough to let other help him make it through. It was all that he really wanted.

Smiling, he mentally added kisses. Making Otto strong and kisses from him, that was all Warui wanted and all he needed. Everything else was just a pleasant bonus, something more that he didn’t deserve but would never stop being thankful for.

The feeling of the dust beneath his socks was strange, not like walking on dirt or wood, especially as it shifted and was swept away with the movement. Moving with shoes made it easy to over look that, but at the moment, he found it absolutely brilliant, imagining walking on clouds with each step and shift. Just like everything else about that moment, it made him happy, especially when he pressed his face against cloud colored hair and inhaled the scent of the young wolf that held his heart with more care than he had ever thought he would see, more than he had expected or thought himself capable, though he cradled Otto’s just as gently, just as reverently.

"I could find you a music player and get a copy of it for you," Warui offered instantly, caught off guard when Otto lifted him. Glancing at the shards of the bottle, he nearly laughed, not with nervous relief or genuine amusement, but shock. His feet had been cut so many times in that wing that he rarely cringed. Even the nails didn’t make him freak out, since he was certain of how to treat them now. That little knowledge made him feel invincible. He also wanted to laugh with joy, feeling so precious, so special. He wasn’t precious or special, just with someone that was, so much so that it may have overlapped to him a bit.

Kissing Otto’s nose, he answered with a faint smile, "Anything for you." Hearing the gasp, he followed Otto’s gaze and found himself caught in rapture at the vision of delicate, beautiful colors dancing across their faces, steady, yet somehow wavering, stilly but ever changing. He found them breath taking and thought of the Northern Lights, the color in the sky he had never once seen. As he gazed at it, he decided that it still couldn’t hold a candle to Otto, even if it was a million times more amazing, his lunar lover was still far more breathtaking.

Cupping Otto’s cheek, he turned the other’s face towards him gently. Softly, he kissed him, his other hand drawing the delicate wolf closer to him, wanting to feel his heart beat even as he kissed him. He was selfish, wanting all of Otto like that, and he could only hope that the other didn’t mind his selfishness, because changing, taking less would be so very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Otto's mind reeled at that look on his love's face as his pupils swelled in disbelief. Warui looked amused that he almost stepped in glass. He was...he was so cool! Like a true superhero who laughs in the face of danger! He couldn't help but think of this, and only this as they gazed into the glass. His heart continued to beat into Warui's back until Warui turned in his arms and found his lips, making his heart stop for all of a moment.

His eyes closed as his lips moved against his love's and his grip on his shoulders tightened. As the kiss broke he drew his arms down around Warui's waist and smiled while his forehead rested against the other's. With the music he swayed slowly, moving with Warui only to lean up and kiss him again.

Selfish as it may have been, Otto wanted all of Warui as well. He wanted every little thing Warui had to give and he happily wanted to give all of himself to Warui as well. The male was his everything. He felt that even if he lost Keiran, as long as Warui was safe in his arms everything would be alright somehow some way. "I love you." He whispered, even though the room was empty. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, and more than I ever will love again."

True, he planned to eventually turn Warui, should he ask. He wanted to be with Warui forever, he wanted to never leave his side and he knew when the mortal died he would follow shortly after. There was no life without this boy whom had wormed his way into his heart. Of course he would never say such things outloud. That was a lot of pressure to put on a boy who may not have loved like he loved. For all he knew Warui would leave him one day, which seemed logical for boys his age. He didn't want to imprisson the boy with such petty tactics.

No, if Warui left him he would be happy. He would be heartbroken, but he would be happy to have had him for a time and happy to be his friend for the rest of time and never again speak of his own feelings. That he could manage. For now, he just smiled and rellished in the reality, in the present, in the now that was Warui.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)   Random OC Smut (Private and Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random OC Smut (Private and Mature)
Page 1 of 1