Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L I A R [P/M?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 6-1

She could see how innocent she was, and that was the worst part. Releasing her chin, BB slid back onto the couch. Reaching over head, she found one of the boxes of candies, covered up all of the goodies, and then tearing open the pack, she challenged her, "Why don't you sing for me, princess?" Popping a few more of the gummies in her mouth, she waved her feet in the air and added, "Got a gig tomorrow at nine. Can't wear out my pipes too much. Rachael would beat me with the bass."

Chuckling at the thought, she wiggled to look at Leonore and asked, not caring if it was rude or condescending, "Do you know what the bass is? It is awesome. I am whoring myself out to everyone just so I can learn it." She laughed and she twisted and curled up on the one cushion, trying to keep her legs from getting cold. BB constantly got cold, which made it a mystery why she loved it up there. Then again, she preferred winter to summer and spring to fall. At least in the spring, the air wasn't so dry that it made her voice crack. She hated that: the dryness. Already it was bugging her, and she had her humidifier cranked up every night while she slept...or at least on the nights she remembered.

Rubbing her belly, she yawned and stretched like a cat. It was odd, how her golden eye was hidden, even now when her hair was mused and messy. She had carefully styled her hair and worked to maintain it that way. She had been bullied too much in elementary school to be willing to flaunt it. Even now when she liked to be unique and caught up in a fight, she absolutely hated it. Some day, she promised herself, she would pay to have it surgically altered.

Springing into a sitting position, she leaned towards Leonore, she grinned wolfishly and challenged her, "Though, if you do want me to sing another song, give me a kiss. On the lips." Her eye narrowed into a daring glare and she tilted her chin forward, the grin transforming into a smirk. "Come on, Lele. Give BB a kiss to say thank you for everything and she'll even sing," she hummed mockingly.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 125284766321063488

Lele smiled softly, but inside she knew that things were about to turn sour when BB called her 'princess'... but she didn't really mind, she thought, since BB had already helped her so much.

However, the idea of her singing just didn't strike as a great idea
"Sorry," she said "I don't think I've ever really tried to sing before... and I don't know any songs by heart."

As BB continued to talk, Lele suddenly clenched her jaw "I know what a bass is" she said a little stiffly - she still definitely did not approve of the sort of language, or ideas that BB threw out into the open...
"It's... it's not good to w-whore yourself out..." she said meekly, but mostly to herself. She wasn't expecting BB to pay her any mind.

The request for a kiss sent a jolting shock straight down her spine, and an awful flashback hit her

--

"Daddy! Daddy please don't hit me! Ow Daddy! Why? What did I do? Ow - Ah - aargh!" 8 year old Lele screamed, crying as she felt each blow crack her ribs, bruising her, splitting her skin, covering herself in her own blood, as well as her fathers fists...

Finally, it was over. She lay there, bleeding and wheezing, before her father came back over and knelt a little further in front of her

"Come on Lele. Give Daddy a kiss and say you love him, and to say thankyou for everything I've done for you. Come and give daddy a kiss." at first, he cooed, and then it became that same, characteristic, mean growl he always had when he talked to her
"Come on, girl, give your beloved daddy a kiss. On the lips, like we used to." that last remark came in a predatory, cruel laugh, as he waited with stony, cold eyes, for his daughter to comply.

Lele sobbed, forcing herself up, and, crawling towards him on her knees, as he always ordered her to do, and forced herself to lean in and -

--

-She couldn't. Not now. She had long learnt that what he had forced her to do was wrong, and since she had learnt it, she had refused to do so... earning her many more beatings and being further berated, however she had earned that little peace of mind... even though the horrible, dark stain remained.

She plastered on a smile - though the sadness was impossible to wipe, as she forced herself forward, and.... at the last moment, she twisted her head to give BB and peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry." she smiled meekly, withdrawing from BB, with a tear threatening to fall
"But that's the best I can do-." she cut herself off, as she felt her voice begin to crack.

With a silent gasp, and an intense feeling of regret, she rose from the couch

"You sang really beautifully, you showed me a wonderful place, and you took care of me. Thank you." she smiled a little wider, her words barely a whisper, as that tear finally began to slowly fall - following a well worn route down her cheek to the bottom of her chin, before dropping silently to the floor.

She then left, making way for the hole in the ground, and dropped down the hole lightly - careful to land on one of the placed boxes to stand on, so that she wouldn't 'fall through the floor'.

Quickly, with pattering feet, she ran down to BB's apartment and stripped. She took off the socks and the cloth, somewhat certain that no one would be out at this time, and folded them neatly by the door.

After, she quickly pattered once more up the steps, and towards her apartment door.
Thankfully, there were her bandages, so she wasn't completely uncovered to the sight of others - but she was to the cold, as she shivered violently when any cool breeze seemed to drag its nails across her light, sensitive, and still healing skin.

She held back her breath as she silently turned the door knob, hating how the door seemed to give a resounding crack when opening, as if to assert and alert all of her presence... but no one seemed to stir, so she closed the door behind her quietly, and quickly, lightly, ran to her bedroom.

Once she arrived in her room, she couldn't be bothered to do her crunches of the night, and she figured she'd finish off her homework the next morning, as she'd wait for the school doors to open, so she unceremoniously fell face flat onto her bed, and, curling up inside of the covers, cried herself to sleep.

She doubted if she had any emotional strength left, after that.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

The others soft protest of her "whoring" herself out was laughable, and BB was thinking to explain it when she stopped herself. What did it matter if it was figurative and Leonore took it literally? It wasn't like the girl would ever have anything nice to say about her, and it wasn't like it mattered. All of her adorable friends would make damn certain that Leonore never remembered tonight and never forgot that she was lower class, she was scum, she wasn't one of them, she didn't deserve someone as smart and as beautiful as Leonore.

'Quit it,' she snapped, this time at her mind. She needed want it and didn't need it reminding her, not of that time. It was past, and the present was fun. The present had to be fun, because no matter what was wrong, she could roll with it and win. After all, that was why she was still alive: she could fight and she could bounce when needed. Coping was her specialty. Even if she was prejudice because of the past, she still handled it. She still got up every day. She still found smiles to share.

Shaking out of it, she just barely caught a glimpse of the darkness in Leonore's eyes. It was a familiar darkness though, and one that made her heart stop in her chest. BB nearly jerked away from her, but when the soft lips brushed her cheek, she felt stunned. That stun lasted for...a while. Looking back, she couldn't say exactly how long, because her mind stopped functioning. The cars that sped past on the road were countless. The shouts and laughs she heard from the building below and surrounding streets echoed and repeated with no difference. Everything was so far away that she couldn't reach it. It was so far away that she couldn't even think to reach for it. She was almost...numb.

It was no wonder. She had been hedging on this for hours now, really since the night before when she had felt blood on her arms. It was a miracle that she had lasted so long. Still, it wasn't right that a simple kiss, a light peck on her cheek sent her into the spiral. Except that it wasn't the kiss. It was the haunted look in those beautiful-no, she couldn't think that-in those deep brown eyes. Seeing it again, so many years later, she hadn't realized how burnt into her mind it was, hadn't realized how sick it could still make her. More than that, she was sick at herself for not thinking, not realize.

Sure, abuse didn't always overlap, but risking it, just to keep her distance, it was wrong. It was hurtful. In a world where everyone hurt everyone else, she had plunged in and joined their ranks. In spite of her kindness, she had done something incredibly cruel without meaning to.

BB had wanted to show her somewhere to escape, somewhere that would have a good feeling. This place held that for everyone that came there. All of her friends had said as much. That was why she had acted like usual, rather than coddling Leonore or being distant. She wanted to make damn certain the place was happy for her. Yet, she had screwed it up, added a dark, black mark because of her actions. She had screwed up, and she wasn't sure why it hurt so much. It shouldn't, but it did.

The ringing in her pocket was foreign, strange, and her reaction to it was slow. By the time she had drawn her cellphone out of her pocket, the caller had been sent to voice mail. Just as she was about to drop it, the phone rang again, and she answered, "What's up, David? Calling twi-"

"BB, we need you to get to the park. ASAP. Shit. Where were you today?" David snapped, his voice surprisingly angry. It was exactly what she needed to jolted from her daze.

Leaping up, she raced towards the hole. "Sorry. I was home. What happened?"

"Alex's dad got drunk. That's what. The fucking bastard had a gun! How the hell did he get a gun!? Don't they have to take a fucking psych test to get one!?" David screamed, and she froze in her steps, only to jump down through the hole and run out, down the steps, and to her apartment.

"I don't know. I don't know. I don't know," she whispered the whole time she ran. She froze once again when she saw the clothing she had loaned Leonore, but she didn't let herself react, didn't let herself feel. Instead, she found her shoes, pulling them on, as David explained what had happened.

He and Alex had been in the car. They could see the light still on and didn't want to go in. Finally, Alex accepted that his dad wasn't going to go to bed any time soon, and David had to get home. Just as he leaned over, the front door burst open. The drunk bastard shot. Luckily, he was drunk enough that he wasn't as good as usual. Alex still had a bullet in his shoulder. As always, Alex was refusing to go to the hospital. He had actually jumped out of the car when David insisted that they were going. Rachael was coming. They needed BB. They were going to have to try and do this themselves.

By the time she reached the park, Rachael was there. Alex was on the bench and David was holding his hand. A flashlight was tossed in her direction, and she caught it. Holding it up to illuminate the wound, BB tried not to think, tried not to look at the gaping hole, and tried not to wonder if this would have happened, had she been there. They all worked but the last, and for the last, all she could think was that if she had been there, she could have talked Alex into leaving his father a message and then coming back to her house. If she had been there, she could have saved him this. If she had been there, she could have watched the shadow while the two kissed. If she had been there, like she should have been, they wouldn't all be there, facing a nightmare they didn't deserve to live.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Lele woke up from her early set alarm... she didn't know how much sleep she had gotten last night. She doubted it was anything longer than 4 hours.

As she rose up, she was filled from the usual soreness, and she looked down in slight disgust at the now dirty and stuck bandages. She would have fun taking them off.

As she gently and carefully peeled off each bandage, using water as a lubricant, and she managed to get most off without breaking skin.

Finally, she took a shower, and then replaced the bandages with new ones... she figured it was a better idea than leaving opened wounds, and said a silent thank you to BB for that.

She thought about the night before... and she hated herself a little for having been so emotional. BB had just been teasing her - there was no way she could have known about her past...

She didn't really feel a grudge at all. In fact, she felt like she deeply owed BB instead.
She wondered if she wanted to go back to the roof again tonight.
Maybe she could. It would be an easier place to do her homework... and maybe she could actually start singing along to her music when she listened to it... it brought a tiny smile to her lips.

She remembered feeling awful yesterday... but this morning, she had just seemed to wake up on the bright side of things. She doubted it would last the hour of walking, but while it did last, she would cherish it.

With that, she got ready to get to school, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

BB didn't remember falling asleep. In fact, she didn't remember much of anything. They got Alex patched up. She could remember that. Afterwards, it was all a blur. The car, cigarettes, alcohol, laughter, laughter that was too loud and music to match. Had they gone to a party? She couldn't remember getting out of the car, but she couldn't remember falling asleep either, so maybe she had.

All she knew was that she woke up in David's car in front of the school. David and Alex where nowhere to be seen, but Rachael was sleeping on top of her, head pressed roughly to BB's throat. Sighing, she began stroking Rachael's hair, knowing the girl was probably having a nightmare. And why shouldn't she? For the millionth time, they had nearly lost Alex, and BB couldn't get over it, couldn't stop blaming herself. After all, she should have been there.

Ah, that was what happened, or at least part of it. She had ended up crying and apologizing. They had all laughed it off, of course, but she had still sorrowfully promised never to bail on them again. If they called, she'd answer right away. In the end, they were the closest thing she had to an extended family. Her mother was amazing, but these were her brothers and sister. She couldn't abandon them, not ever again and most certainly not for a stranger. Of course, she failed to mention the stranger part, knowing that would only make things more painful for her and more awkward for her friends.

Their pain and her friends came first. Always had and always would.

When Rachael stirred, she focused on her, rather than her thoughts. Since Rachael needed a smile, she beamed. Before long, the two of them rolled out of the car, mused, sleepy, and both in dire need of a shower. However, they agreed to go in since they were both there. The last thing BB wanted was her mother to get a call about her skipping again.

It was still only first block, so they were allowed in without much trouble. Going through lessons and classes as normal, she ignored the looks and whispers, not caring that people were speculating over what she and Rachael had been doing. She knew that no matter what she said or did, rumors would fly around that they had been fooling around. Trying to subdue them would just add fuel to the flame, and since Rachael was single, once again, it wasn't like anyone would really get hurt. BB couldn't say that a rumor about her with a beautiful girl was offensive anyway.

School came to a close with all of them in detention again. The story of the shooting had been changed to a random homophobe, but they were still able to tell it with laughter and glee. She didn't join in with the glee, but she laughed. She had to laugh since that was what they wanted. When asked for her part in it, she declared, dramatically, she had been the nurse, aiding doctor Rachael in dragging the bullet out.

Of course, everyone shut up as soon as the teacher returned. No one wanted the cops involved. This was just your average, victimless crime.

They were finally allowed out and all of them made a beeline for the car. They went to the park, as usual, smoked too much, as usual, and laughed too loud, as usual. They had to go back to the usual, because if they didn't, they were sure to explode. Whether that explosion was physical, emotional, or mental, none of them were sure or willing to test it.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm

The school day passed normally - almost too normal. Lele couldn't help but notice how droll it was to pretend her happiness and smiles, and how she wished she could be with a certain somebody, to just be herself.

She knew that she hadn't exactly been herself in front of BB - considering what the circumstances had been, but she nevertheless had not been fake.

She did like her friends - they were all lovely and nice, but she couldn't help but start to notice how they were in front of others.

If you weren't their friend, they could be cruel, teasing and almost like bullies. She wondered why she had never noticed it before - why she had never noticed those being hurt. A guilty pang hit her, and she started seeing the girls surrounding her in a new light - the boys that surrounded them too. Now that she actually looked at them, their eyes never seemed to meet hers - or whichever girl was speaking to them.

*Lecherous eyes.* she thought, her insides beginning to churn - she felt like she was suffocating, as her carefully built haven seemed to crumble around her, that is, until she heard a familiar voice chime -
L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 93015611

"Leleeee! I missed you! I'm finally back to school! I'm over my deathly sickness!" the blonde, happy boy cried, and lunged himself at an already cringing Leonore

As he clung himself to her - what looked like a deep, heavy hug was actually many feather-like touches, and an encasement of a light embrace.

Lele sighed with a happy smile, and patted the boys back and ruffled his hair
"Trevor." she puffed out

he pulled back, happy - looking at her with bright eyes

the others seemed to laugh - the girls calling him cute, the guys calling him 'typical'

"You can almost see his tail and ears!" they laughed, and Lele laughed too - you really could almost see the wagging tail.

Trevor was her childhood friend. From a very young age he became very attached her, and would follow her everywhere she went, tail wagging behind him - content to do anything she ever wanted - not that she ever really asked anything of him.
However, the attachment grew so much that, when she had to transfer schools, he had begged and begged his parents to do the same. After 2 months, they had given in.
Since then, everyone knew them as 'the pair'.

They weren't lovers - even though everyone (apart from Lele) knew Trevor wanted to be her boyfriend, other boys tended to leave Lele alone because they admitted they looked good together... and, Trevor was quite sure to chase away any interested boys. It was a side of him only the guys knew of the school - the girls seemed to be blinded (Lele included) by his radiating Puppy Act... but, he was adorable.

Lele had always worried that Trevor would find out about her parents... but, for some reason, her parents seemed to like him... in fact, any day he would come over, would be a day that she wouldn't receive a beating.

Trevor also knew not to squeeze her too tightly - not because he knew of her wounds (she shivered at the thought), but, one day, after she cried when he had, he had never done it again - and never asked either.

Even on some days when she had to walk home to her old house - he held an undying lack of prejudice, and would offer to walk her home. She always accepted.

It seemed like a match made in heaven... but, for some reason, even though the girls and guys around her would urge her to date him, she just... didn't feel like it was right.

Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the bell, and she gathered her things, and head to the library.

"Waiting in the library to walk home again?" that chiming voice rang from behind her, and she turned, smiling a little bashfully

"That's right." she said "We... we changed houses again. I'm living in an apartment now. It's... a lot further than my old house." at his raised eyebrow, she knew he had understood her hint - her hint to let him go home.. but of course, he threw his arms in the air

"Yes!" he cried "That means I get to spend more time with you!" he barked happily, tail wagging madly, and Lele couldn't help but laugh

*This boy,* she thought *is the only one without lecherous eyes.* and with that thought, smiled once more - to which he seemed to gain a shade of pink, which confused Lele slightly - but then again, it was Trevor, and he seemed to do that often.

"So... we wait for an hour, and then we go?" he inquired - already knowing the answer

"That's right," she said with a soft smile
"but remember:" - she suddenly turned stern, ears and tail seemed to still in attention - she couldn't help but laugh a little more
"The hour we wait is the hour I'm doing homework. In silence. I suggest you do yours too." and with that, she did a light twirl and continued walking - already knowing she'd have a happy puppy trailing behind her.

After that hour of quiet studying and homework - Lele unaware of a constant soft stare in her direction, they finally got up - Trevor stretching in relief

"AAhhhh~ Don't see how you do this everyday. It's torture." he laughed, and Lele gave a little smile, before starting for the door

When they reached the school's doors, an unexpected arrival occured

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 11429555_m

Vanessa's head popped out from outside the doors, her school bags in hand, and her walking shoes already on

"What a surprise! You guys stayed so late today too! Are you walking Lele home today, Trevor? Must be bothersome to have to do so everyday... What luck! I just felt like going on a walk. I'll come with you instead Lele! Trevor, it's okay, you can go home~" she sang, all too sweetly

Trevor felt anger start to rise in him quickly - and he almost shouted something at the girl
*No one dismisses me like that* he thought, angrily - but he was cut off by Lele's sudden declare

"No. Trevor doesn't mind - he never has. I want him to walk home with me." it was a soft, but strong declaration, and it filled Trevor with happiness - that she wanted him, and that she knew with unwavering doubt that he liked being with her. It also made him a little sad that he knew she only thought of him as a friend - he had heard it countless times from her own lips.

Still, Vanessa refused to back down - hiding a little of the shock she held, she still continued

"Well that's no problem! I'll come anyways!" she sang, and twirled to stand right beside Lele - stretching a hand out as a notion to have her lead the way.

Trevor hid his annoyance quickly, and looked to see Lele's reaction - who looked like she hadn't reacted at all.
Trevor knew though, that it meant Lele was trying to find a proper excuse, and was just mulling thoughts through her head - why Trevor could go, and why Vanessa couldn't. It made him secretly happy - but he still didn't want Vanessa to tag along - in fact, he really didn't like Vanessa.

He had always figured that Vanessa had a thing for Lele - but he never had anything concrete on it, and it was a little hard to explain why he would confront a girl (a supposedly popular and, because of that, straight girl) about leaving another girl alone.

Lele, during this short silence, had indeed been mulling things over in her mind - she didn't want Vanessa to be around... the girl just... seemed too close, and sometimes, it got uncomfortable.

Finally sighing, having found no excuse, she started walking.

For the first ten minutes, it was silence - a little tense, off of Vanessa's side, but it was a more comfortable silence with Trevor - although there was an undeniable tension between Vanessa and Trevor.

After a few more minutes of silence, Trevor finally spoke
"You never came to see me." he spoke softly, a little sadly
"You never called... and you never texted." and Lele felt a pang of guilt - things had been so full of hell that she had completely forgotten about Trevor - that he had been sick.

It was weird that she could just forget him like that - but he couldn't know that... although she wasn't going to lie.

"I'm sorry." she answered, with a sad smile, and looking up at Trevor "I... had a busy week."

Suddenly, both turned to Vanessa as she let out a scoff

"Please, Lele. You know you don't have to give excuses... and Trevor, you can't expect her to hover around you like you do to her. Stop being such a baby." she said snidely - but was once again hit by a little shock, as Lele seemed to cast her a stern, almost hateful glare, and then turned back with a soft expression to face Trevor, who looked down at her and smiled.

*Yeah. This is enough.* he thought with a smile, and they continued to walk.

As they continued walking, Trevor and Lele continued making idle, but happy chatter, while Vanessa would interrupt often and give her own views - as well as always siding with Lele on any topic.

They continued to follow the street back to her apartment - Lele wondering more and more what they would do once they arrived. Sometimes Trevor would sleep over at her place, because in her old house they had a guest room. Now? She wasn't so sure... and she definitely wasn't having Vanessa stay in her house. She thought about staying up a little late to stay with them after they'd arrived - so that their visit wasn't completely pointless, but her early night of sleep was long overdue, and she didn't know if she could hold out for very long after the walk back home.

She was torn from her thoughts when she heard Vanessa give a disgusted cry, and Lele turned in slight horror, as she could see the park in the near distance - as well as its occupants...

Lele slightly gasped as she saw Vanessa snootily charge towards the distinct individuals

"Have you no shame?" she cried with scorn
"How disgusting!" still going forward, but suddenly, Lele, having found her voice,

"VANESSA. STOP IT." she cried - her fists clenched, and anger starting to course through her body
*She's not disgusting - she's not disgusting!* her mind seemed to scream

Vanessa stopped in her footsteps, shocked at the outburst, and looked back in confusion

"Lele... Why? They're just low-lives they're not going to-"
"Shut up." Lele huffed, now angry, and Vanessa's eyes widened in shock - as Trevor's eyebrows shot to the sky.
He had remained by Lele - he had no particular hate or love towards those types of students. In fact - he was great friends with whoever wasn't interested in Lele.
When he had seen Lele seem to bristle in anger, he had just stilled and watched.

"Shut up, and leave them alone. They're not 'disgusting'." Lele repeated, sneering the last word in a mimic of Vanessa's voice, making sure the girl had properly heard her and understood how serious she was, before she turned and continued walking, casting her head a little downwards.

She took a few steps, before she felt Trevors' arm seem to come around around her shoulders in a possessive manner, and only one more before she felt Vanessa fling herself against Lele - clawing at her and asking for forgiveness.

She gave a soft smile to Trevor, along with a questioning eyebrow - to which he just shrugged, but thought

*I saw... another challenge, I think. Even if not, doesn't hurt to show who belongs to who.*

Lele ignored Vanessa, almost willing to throw her off her arm - but she had to keep up the appearance of the popular girl she was, and so, instead of looking at Vanessa, she looked over her shoulder - to try and take a peek at the crowd, wondering if she could spot what type of expression BB was wearing.

She couldn't see.

Finally, they arrived at her apartment building, and she made a lame excuse as to why they couldn't enter.
Something about unfinished packing.

She knew Vanessa would believe her no matter what - and even though she knew Trevor wouldn't believe her, she also knew that he would trust her as to having good reasons behind lame excuses.
She silently promised to invite him in on another day.

Finally, she saw them leave - and scoffed in annoyance as she saw Vanessa's form start bickering at Trevor's... but smiled fondly as she could see Trevor was by no means affected.
Their bond was strong like that... and she was happy to have that with someone... but she still felt like she was missing... something.

She then went up the steps, into her apartment, and, seeing her parents on the couch, said

"I saw Trevor today. He walked me home." she said with a smile, and smiled further as she saw both expressions change

"That's very nice, honey." her mother said with a smile - and Lele felt her heart swell, and she went to her room.
She was finally going to get her early night...
*If I don't go visit upstairs* she wondered
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

"BB, do you love me?" Rachael asked. She and BB were alone on the bench. Alex was pushing David on the swing, despite the fact that he had to stop and complain every few seconds about his arm. It was obvious by the loud tone he used and the expressions he pulled that the pain meds they had bought were working wonders, so none of them lectured David. Of course, ever time Alex started on it, David flung himself at the male, hugging and kissing him, calling him a brave, romantic soldier. That was all it took and then Alex would start pushing him again.

The two girls had been watching them for a while. About the second time that David had flown into Alex's arms, Rachael had slumped against BB, declaring how she gave up on them. She hadn't moved away, so the dark haired girl had wrapped her arm around her. A few of their more distant friends had glanced in their direction curiously, and when they heard Rachael's question, they looked again. BB knew what they were thinking, but she also knew what Rachael was thinking.

Rachael was thinking that playing the confused, possible bisexual card would get her more interest, would get more guys to ask her out. She was thinking that if the guy that liked her saw her kissing a girl, he might ask her out. She was thinking of how she could get BB to help her without saying it bluntly. She was thinking if this might ruin their friendship, kissing in public while sober. She was thinking it might even possibly reveal feelings BB had for her. She was thinking about whether or not it was worth risking that. She was thinking about herself, while still trying to not hurt someone she really did love. She was thinking just like she always did.

If BB hadn't been so tired, so dejected, and so stuck in her head, she would have laughed in Rachael's face. Well, maybe not in her face. She could never laugh at Rachael, who honestly believed the world was helplessly in love with her. In fact, she loved Rachael because of that, because of the girl's confidence. However, Rachael was far from her type, and even if she was, Rachael had known too many people in the biblical sense for her to ever be really comfortable with her. BB needed something special, something that was personal. Being one of many wasn't what she wanted or needed. Even if she could have fallen for Rachael, it would long since have been over for her. After all, BB knew better than to fall for friends, and it wasn't her style.

That was why she had no trouble cupping the delicate chin and tilting Rachael's face up. With a single look, she let Rachael knew she was in on the game and Rachael assured her that it was just a game. For some, that look might have been searching, might have boiled with lust. For them, it was nearly laughable.

Keenly aware of the guys that were drawing their attention to them, BB brushed her thumb over Rachael's cheek and shook her head slowly. "I don't love you," she murmured.

Something that might have passed for sadness flickered over Rachael's features. BB knew that it was fake though, knew that this was just amazing acting. She could have mouthed Rachael's next words as she said them. "I wish you did."

"I know," BB replied with a faint smile, and she saw Rachael smile back, just a small one. Then, as per doctor's orders and the theatrics, she leaned in and kissed her. It was a soft, light kiss at first, but then Rachael's arm wrapped around her neck, drawing her down as she pulled herself up. The warm, plush body of her friend pressed against hers for a moment, and then BB found herself pushed on her back, Rachael on top of her. For a moment, she thought that she had bitten off more than she could chew, as Rachael's hand slid under her shirt. Salvation came in the form of a rude shout.

"Have you no shame? How disgusting!"

Rachael jerked her hand out of BB's shirt to sit up. She and several other shouted insults towards the girl. BB didn't know who the chick was, but she was silently thanking every star in heaven. Being stripped and or molested in public was not high on her list of things to do today. Even if it was just Rachael, things would have been awkward. A few of the guys they hung out with already perved on her. She wasn't prepared to have them be justified about it.

Just as she was sitting up, everything inside of her froze and died.

"VANESSA. STOP IT."

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNONONONONONONONO.

That was all she could think at that shout, that voice, those words. The blood rushed from her face, and she sat there, shocked deep down. There was too much and too little in her head for her to think straight. Everything about this was wrong. Feeling this way was wrong. She wasn't supposed to care. Wasn't supposed to worry. Why did she? She shouldn't. She didn't owe that damn girl a single thing, and it wasn't like her kissing Rachael hurt anybody.

So why was her heart already prepared to make the leap and shatter itself?

She knew when Leonore was walking away, because several of her friends cheered. It was mocking, sarcastic, and bitter, but they still cheered, rooting on the girl that had the balls to stand up for them. Some of them would have lasting respect for her now, while others would see how far they could push things with her. Most would forget about it until the prissy bitch needed help, and then, as long as it wasn't too much trouble for them, they'll offer it. That was how they worked, all of them. Favors were remembered, but only when it was convenient.

Of course, BB's mind wasn't on favors. It was on Leonore. Looking at Rachael's face, she saw the girl grinning, obviously pleased with the dramatic display from the popular girls. When BB tugged lightly on her shirt, she looked down, concern instantly replacing the grin. When Rachael touched her cheek, BB asked weakly, [b]"Did Leonore see?"

"Leonore? Who the fuck is that?" Rachael asked with a laugh, instantly thinking BB was joking, but when she saw the look on her younger friend's face, she froze, realizing what she meant. Grabbing BB's hands, she shook her head slowly and whispered softly, "No."

Relief washed through her, but she repeated, just to be sure, "You're sure she didn't see?"

"BB, that's not what I mean. You can't. Not like this. No," Rachael babbled, before shutting up, a blush coloring her cheeks. Jumping up, she ran over to David and Alex. They were just far enough away that BB couldn't hear them, but before she could get up to see what Rachael was doing, her flirtatious friend running over to her. Grabbing her wrist, she began pulling BB towards the car. "Come on. We're going to get something to eat, okay?"

Nodding numbly, she followed after her, more than a little confused by this change in events. The two of them went to a fast food place, drove around while they ate, and laughed a lot. It was fun. It was natural. BB had almost forgotten the shock to her system, but then they pulled up at her apartment complex and she remember Leonore, and her heart sunk.

As they walked up the stairs, she tried to reason with it, tried to convince it that there was no reason to feel put out. It argued back that Leonore was different, she was special. BB gave up reasoning with it and decided to cut it out if it gave her too much trouble.

Letting herself and Rachael into the apartment, she noticed that her mother was already gone, making her wonder what time it was. Only ten. That was surprising. When she offered Rachael something to drink, the other refused, and they plopped down on the couch with music playing softly.

"BB, you can't do that again," Rachael told her softly. When BB looked at her with confusion, she explained, "You can't fall in love with one of those again. It will just break you, and BB, if you get broken, no one can fix you, and you stay broken, and it hurts everyone. I'm not saying you can't love, but you can't fall in love like that again. I don't want to see you die, and last time, I really thought I would."

She wanted to argue, wanted to fight, but realizing that Rachael had seen through her happiness threw her off guard. Shaking her head, she did the only think that she could: made a promise that would hurt to keep. "I won't let that happen again."

Rachael smiled faintly and leaned over to kiss BB on the cheek. "Good." Standing up, she headed for the door and said, "Since you aren't fighting it. I am going to give David back his car. I am going to call later, so if you change your mind between now and then, mention it so we can have a nice little row."

Laughing, BB promised, but as soon as the door was shut, she felt...trapped. Inside of her mind and inside of her heart. She knew what Rachael was saying was right...but she didn't like it.

"You don't have to like it. You just have to listen," she told herself, standing up and stripping out of her clothing as she headed towards the bathroom. Showered and cleaned, she went to her room next and dressed in black jeans and a cargo hoodie. This time she remembered to put on something underneath. Warm and snug, she went barefoot up stairs and to her place on the roof. She needed the star's comfort just then...though she told herself she didn't know why.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Inside, Lele was feeling a turmoil of emotions. She couldn't seem to forget BB's figure - and how it had seemed meshed with another figure when they had first arrived, wondering what type of expression she had worn at her outburst... - and when Vanessa first started her blurting.

She looked at her arm, and she could faintly see the claw marks Vanessa had left in her arm, and she felt herself bubble in annoyance... that was, until she remembered Trevor. He always knew how to comfort her... and she swore to herself that she would make sure the girl he would go out with would be brilliant. She would make sure of it. He deserved the best.

Feeling somewhat accomplished at having finished all her homework, having already showered and dressed - but still keeping BB in the back of her mind, she decided she wasn't that tired just yet, and left the now empty apartment.

It seemed her parents had left for the night - she wondered what for, was it to stock up on the drugs, or for another night of gambling? She shook her head a little violently to get rid of the thoughts, and found herself a little dizzy.

Holding herself against the hallway wall, her dizzy eyes seemed to make the shadows recreate BB's form, and she wondered half-heartily whether or not BB had come back yet... but she assured herself that BB would probably not go up to the roof - she had been with friends, there was no reason for her to be back so early.

She continued to patter up the steps, and, remembering to follow BB's steps - giving her a faint smile, as she hopped from one to the next, she looked at the objects she would have to climb in order to get through the hole.

*Maybe I didn't manage last time,* she huffed *But now that my scabs are fully formed, and starting to heal, I'm going to do this. My personal accomplishment.*

With that, she rolled the sleeves of her nightgown upwards, and started to climb the objects, until she fully hoisted herself up, and onto the roof.

Upon arrival on her feet, she didn't bother to look around as the first thing she did was a little twirl, and fist pumping her hands into the air
"Yes!" she said softly, happily, scrunching her face up into a wide smile of accomplishment
"I did it!", and she made another twirl, until she came face to face with - BB.

"-Oh." she said, a bright blush spreading across her features
"S-sorry!" she said quickly "Didn't know you were here.. thought you were out with your friends and all, erm don't mean to... disturb, am I?" she was blurting nonsense, and she knew it - but there was something about BB that would throw her completely off balance, and she waited for the reply with a slight cringe - as she had already started to back away towards the hole.
"Really... didn't mean to intrude." she said softly - and then, looking at BB, she suddenly asked, not thinking
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm

The roof was amazing for clearing her mind, as always. Sitting on the ledge, rather than on the couch, she found herself leaning forward, only to lean back and let herself fall against the roof. There were no stars tonight for company. The crisp fall air did nothing to clear away the clouds that hid the small, smiling faces from her. Because of that, she felt like she hated it even more. It didn't help that she already felt dried out and tired.

Hearing movement from below, she stood up, not sure who to expect. The one time the owner had caught her up there, he had been tolerant but angry, telling her not to come up there again. Of course, it had been because he was worried about her falling through. That lawsuit would cost him the whole building. It was better to just scare her away, and she knew that. Except, she couldn't stay away. It was the only place that put her closer to heaven than the church. She loved it, and on some days, she even needed it.

Even as she moved towards the hole, she knew it wasn't him. He wouldn't climb up the pile of things. He would stand down there and shout up. He would never risked his own neck like that. When the brown head appeared, she frowned, taking a few steps closer without realizing it.

When the other made it, she smiled, feeling a trill of success of her own, only to realize how close she was, because that tiny twirl brought them face to face. They were too close, so close that she could have wrapped her arms around Leonore or even kissed her. It would have been easy, just a slight shift and they would be touching.

She wasn't sure which of them stepped back faster. Flashing her usual, nonchalant smile, she shrugged and answered, "Rachael dropped me at home for a few hours so I could gargle and spit. Thought to spite her by coming up here. Need to get going though. Show is in two hours." As she spoke, she carefully edged around Leonore towards the hole. The other looked ready to flee, but she was going to beat her to it. Let the brunette find some peace up here, since she was leaving.

The question, however, made her halt. Freezing, she gave her a hard look and told her, "This is where I come when I'm not alright. Never ask me if I am if you see me here." There was something angry, almost accusing in her tone, but then she laughed and smiled. "I have to be alright everywhere else, so I'd rather just let things flow naturally up here." With that, she headed towards the hole more quickly.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Lele suddenly frowned, and stepped to stop BB from passing down the hole - finding even the thought of affront very intimidating, but she pushed herself to do it anyways.

"Then I will leave." She said, determined

"I know you don't think of me as a friend - so there's no way you would put your trust into me, so, the least I can do is let you be yourself. If you're not ready to put up the act, then it's fine. I'll go. You stay here and...." she waved her hands around,
"...figure things out." she said simply

with that, she stepped backwards, almost into the hole, and, twirling on the spot, turned to face the hole, and started bending down to jump down onto the nearest box.

"You deserve your time to be free as much as anyone else. I won't take that from you.... I... I hope you feel better soon." She said, a light blush colouring her cheeks, before starting to push off with her hands, her foot barely touching the box.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:25 pm

"No. I really do have to go," BB tried explaining, but it seemed like the brunette was intent on leaving. BB sighed with frustration, considering staying there on the roof, at least until the other was gone, but then realized there was no point in Leonore sitting in that hellhole she knew as a home when she could be up here, spreading her wings and tasting the wind.

Running to the hole, she hopped down quickly, not seeming to even break her stride as she caught up with Leonore. Touching her elbow lightly, she repeated, "I have to go. You can sit up there and hang out. Cell service is mag up there if you have any calls you need to make."

So much more ran through her head. There was so much more she wanted to say...or rather, her heart wanted her to say. Kicking her heart back into a box, she turned away and nimbly made her way out of the room and down two flights of stairs. In her apartment, she put on a kettle to brew and changed. Revealing, slutty, that was her current outfit. More people would see her breasts than hear her voice, so she might as well sell herself well.

Leaning over the sink, she applied more makeup than she usually would. She wanted, needed, to look good. Once that was done, the kettle was screaming at her that it was finished. Making up her tea, she paced around the house, sipping it. Occasionally, she would pause, ear cocked towards the ceiling like a dog, listening for something, but at the same time, she ignored everything she heard, tried not to process any of it. If she processed, if she thought, then her voice wouldn't be raspy. It would be rough. Rough wasn't sexy.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Lele looked at BB, disappointed that she had slipped by so quickly, so she sighed and remained where she was, until she trudged towards the couch and laid down on it.

She did consider using her phone, but then decided against it. If she did contact Trevor, she feared the boy would have the brilliant idea to walk all the way back over here, just to keep her company.

She smiled a little at the thought, but finally decided that his was not exactly the company she wanted at the moment.

She let her mind wander as she stared into that beautiful, gaping sky, and found herself thinking of the last time she had come here.

BB had asked her to sing.

She wondered if she could really try singing this time - now that she had that liberty, and she puffed up her lungs, and, keeping in her head a cheerful song - that somehow always made her feel melancholic, she started to try to sing

"I like your cra- no. No that's not it." she puffed her cheeks in annoyance and tried again, shifting herself on the couch, ignoring a seeping cold that threatened to nip at her toes
"I like your mess-y hair,
I like the clothes you...
wait, what was that next part?" she was getting annoyed, and suddenly, she stopped singing, focusing her mind on the lyrics to the song, until she was confident she knew all the lyrics, and she puffed up some air, and started, louder than before:

"I like your mess-y hair,
I like the clothes you wear,
I like the way you sing,
and when you dance with me..

I, don't know why,
I love you,
I just know I can't,
Stop thinking of you - oh wait! ....

It's 'cuz you make, me, smile~
You always make me smile~

I like that rainbow pair, of gym shoes that you wear.
I like the chance you take
I like the mess you make

I don't know why, I love you.
I just know I can't stop thinking of you
OH WAIT
It's cause you make me smile

You always make me smile

I like that rainbow pair, of gym shoes that you wear.
I like the way you sing and when you dance with me.
I like the face you make and when you dance with me.
I like the rules you break and when you dance with me.
I like the cake you bake and when you dance with me.
I like the chance you take so won't you dance with me?

OH WAIT
You always make me smile

OH WAIT

You always make me smile

You always make me smile

OH WAIT

You always make me smile
You always make me smile"

Lele felt her voice crack at the very end of the song, but the tears had already started flowing from the moment she had to first say "i love you" .. she didn't know why she had picked this song, since she knew she would end up crying... but she couldn't help it. She really did love that song.

and she was so happy she had sung it... and she promised herself that she would sing it again... the only thing that left her a little unsure, was as to why she had thought of BB for the entire song, laughing a little as she imagined her in rainbow gym shoes, and smiling fondly at the memory of seeing her dance, and hearing her sing... she couldn't seem to grasp at how much BB had already started to fill her thoughts.

Softly, she continued to murmur the song to herself, until, unintentionally, she drifted asleep on the couch - unmindful of the cold as she curled up on herself, an arm and her hair gently dangling out of the couch, her fingers barely grazing the dusty, chilled floor.

In her sleep, she dreamt that BB and her were friends, and that she had ridden BB of all her hurt and problems. It was silly, but it was an earnest, and pure dream that she would smile about when she would awake.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 pm

BB didn't wait out on the steps, too afraid of meeting Leonore's parents if they came back before she left, so she texted her friends to pick her up. Even though she was singing for someone else's band, she knew that David and Alex didn't care. Their band was for fun. BB's singing was serious. It was either that or bar-tending for the rest of her life. While she didn't mind serving drinks and taking care of drinks, she was entitle to her own hopes and dreams, whether anyone else thought so was a completely different matter.

David was the one to come up and meet her. He greeted her with a kiss and a hug, a softer hello than usual, assuring her that Rachael had told everyone that she was falling for the wrong sort again. A silent sigh escaped her and she promised herself that she would rid them all of those silly fears that night. She'd sing as if she were flying, and they would think themselves for ever trying to worry about BB, the Bounce Back kid.

So she raced him down the stairs, screaming with laughter, loud enough to wake up all of her neighbors. David shoved her the last few steps, but she caught herself, actually managing to do a cartwheel, which caused David to shriek and applaud. When they crashed into the car, they were both breathless with laughter, and Alex actually grinned before they could even tell them the story. Rachael pretended to be exasperated, but then when she noticed what BB was wearing, she got excited, complimenting her and cooing about her outfit. It was laughable how feminine she was, so BB laughed and teased her, while she threatened to cut up BB's clothes so that she was more naked.

When they reached the underground parking lot where BB would be preforming, her friends cheered for her as she jumped out of the car and ran over to the band. Waving, she began humming, refusing drinks and smoking only one cigarette right before they went on.

BB had never once been so happy with herself. Her voice was perfect, aching, pleading, sweet, powerful, captivating, and utterly amazing. Vanity wasn't her forte, but when she climbed down from the stage, she felt like crowing with success. Instead, she said her goodbyes to the band, all of whom were jubilant. Her friends crashed into her, chattering like magpies about how amazing she was, and she couldn't help but laugh and hug them all back.

Since they didn't have school the next day, they went back to BB's place. Her mother was home then, having gotten off early. She cooked for BB's friends, listening to their different versions of the concert and a few snatches that had been recorded on their phones. The noise was amazing, but no one seemed to notice, not even their most aggressive neighbor. Everything was quiet but their cheerful voices.

Alex and David crashed on the couch, BB sent her mother to her room to sleep, while she and Rachael curled up on one of the chairs together. Rachael sat in her lap and the two had a thumb war until they fell asleep.

As her eyes closed, she couldn't even remember why she had been upset.

That was fine. It would hit her even harder in the morning, but she didn't know that, not until her eyes opened and she was faced with a world that made her cringe. With Rachael in her lap, she felt...wrong and antsy. She didn't mind being close to her friend, but there was something wrong about it. Just as when she was dating someone, she tried to be less physically affectionate with her friends.

That annoyed her, so she hugged Rachael closer and snuggled up against her. Luckily, her friend wasn't woken by that. She only murmured sleepily, nuzzling against BB before falling back into her dreams easily.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Lele awoke suddenly from a profound sleep, and she found herself half sprawled, half clinging onto the couch to prevent herself from falling. She didn't even know what time it was, but the bright light from the sky, and the loud chirping of birds (which she considered more irritating than anything usually) told her that the day was already quite advanced - and she shot up the couch in fear, grasping for her cellphone.

When she saw the day - Saturday, she let herself melt back onto the couch in a happy, relieved sigh.
The weekend.

Usually, she hated the weekend - because it meant staying home all day with her parents... but this time, she figured she could stay the weekend here - her parents wouldn't really notice her absence, and, it's not like they would think to find her up here anyway.

With that thought, she just let herself lie down on the couch, staring up at the sky, murmuring once more the song, until she got tired of lying down.

She got up, and started searching throughout the room - curious, as to what previous visitors might have found to do here in their spare time - all innocent thoughts, of course.

She never found herself getting bored, and, even though she was running out of ideas of what to finger-paint on the floor because of the thick layer of dust, she still felt quite content at the notion of doing nothing.

She made drawings of kittens, dogs, birds, little comic strips of short puns she had seen on the internet, and all other cute things she could think of in her head. This was a place of happiness.

Finally, she let herself plop once more onto the couch, and, lying down once more, she turned towards the couch rather than facing the sky, sighed, and started drifting off - not fully asleep, but not entirely awake either.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

"BB, wake up. Wake up, BB, David's quiet voice roused her. Drifting off again had been easy with such a squish pillow, but now as she stirred again, she realized her pillow of breasts was gone and felt like pouting. Except she couldn't because David was shaking her and whispering for her to wake up frantically.

Mumbling incoherently, she shoved him back and rolled into a sitting position, her feet on the floor, her head on her knees, only lifting it high enough to rub her eyes tiredly with her fingertips.

"BB, I need your help. I'm in serious trouble," David whispered desperately. When her head lifted up, worry apparent in her eyes, he explained, his face going pale and tears in his eyes, "I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT?!" BB shouted, half asleep and not thinking clearly. Jumping up, she shook him and shouted, "I am going to kill you and David!"

The logic hit her as she was shouting, and her face was red as she snapped her mouth shut. It was too late. They were already roaring with laughter at her sake. Then she heard her mother's laughter, so rough and loud that she knew it had been her idea.

Pouting, she responded childishly to the teasing, pouting and crying. They all laughed at her, taunting her until breakfast was done. Then they sat down and talked about what they should do. A movie was decided upon, and her mother gave her the money with a quick kiss, even though she tried to refuse. All of her friends thanked her mother, giving her kisses and hugs. She knew that all of her friends loved her mother, maybe as much as they loved her.

The movie they went to see was a kid's one. They got the morning price, but that meant having to deal with the bratty kids. "Oi! Shut up!" passed each of their lips more than once, except for David, who gasped and reacted as loudly as the kids did, totally caught up in the film..at least until Alex kissed him to shut him up. Sure the parents gave them a nasty look for it, but at least Rachael wasn't cussing David for every single sound he made.

When it was over, they went to the park, playing on the jungle gym. David and Alex couched BB through some parkour moves, while Rachael was on the phone with her boyfriend. BB didn't like admitting to herself that it was a relief. For a bit, she had panicked, thinking Rachael might actually like her. Of course, it was just her vanity and a wish she wouldn't let herself have.

They stayed at the park until BB's mom was supposed to wake up, and then the went back to her house after stopping by the store and each of their houses. They bought pizza, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. When they got to her house, they each showered and changed into pajamas while the pizzas baked. As if they were children, they dragged all of the pillows and blankets that they had gathered into BB's room and convinced her mother to read them a story. Since they were older, she picked a more violent tale, but they still shrieked and giggled and hid as if they were kids, all to amuse her and each other.

BB realized how much she loved her mother and her friends for the millionth time, hugging each of them for no reason other than she wanted to.

Despite that, regardless of the smile she wore the whole day, there was a darkness in her heart that made each motion hard. She realized that her heart was aching and wanting for Leonore, for the company of the girl she seemed to meet most days. That wasn't safe, wasn't smart. It was scary, and she was pushing it away now, before the hurt was too much for her to bear.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:41 am

Lele didn't want to stay the entire day stuck on the roof - no matter how beautiful the view.
She had come accustomed to walking, so, jumping from the hole and down to the floor (she had gained more confidence in reaching the box, and how sturdy the floor was beneath her - that her weight wouldn't affect it), she ran down the steps to sneak int her apartment - quite sure that she hadn't heard her parents return that night.

She grabbed a good amount of food - some of her covers, a pillow and her school bag, she then ran back up the steps.
Finding that she couldn't climb with everything in her arms, she decided to wrap the food and her bag in the covers, and try to lightly throw it up through the hole. Once that was done, she threw the pillow up as well, and then hoisted herself up.

Wondering if it was okay to put her things up there, she then told herself decidedly that it was only for this weekend... or the weekends, and that she would clear the place out of her belongings during the week.

Still, wanting to make sure that BB wouldn't walk up randomly and have another awkward encounter, she decided to put one of her pink hair ties on the top of the boxes to climb on - she figured BB would realize who was occupying the room by its mere color.

Having set everything up in the room - the covers on the couch along with the pillow and her school bag, and the food laid out on the coffee table, she then settled down, and listened intently on what was happening below her.

She knew, if anything, that BB didn't like running into her - she could tell each time by the horrified expressions BB would wear - the drain of colour in her face... she had come to accept it, even though it left her feeling a little bitter, and sad... but, she wouldn't be one to cause pain to others when she could prevent it - so, she wanted to make sure that BB and her friends were well inside and out of the streets before she would go for her walk.

Inside, she piled up objects, trying to make herself go as high as she could, and be perched up.
Up in her little fortress, she could stare out at the little world beneath her, with food and her notepad and crayons - doing little sketches of everything she saw before her.

The hours went by, and by night fall she had done all the homework she had for the weekend, had made little bracelets that she loved to make during lunch time - that her friends loved as well, had drawn, had slept, had done anything that had come to mind that was possible using the things she had on the roof.

As she could see the night begin to fall, and she was already settled back into the couch - her little fortress still there, and under the covers - but her legs and feet were becoming even more restless.

It had been a wonderful day. A little lonely, but wonderful.

Finally, she heard BB and her crowd arrive downstairs, and shot herself upwards from the couch.

She lightly jumped down from the hole, and pattered down the stairs - peeping a little over the corner to make sure that they were all into the apartment, and that she would not be seen. Once confident, she ran down the rest of the stairs - taking some weird glee out of having to hide and run - like a child. She was almost living some experiences that she never had that BB - without even knowing it, was giving to her.

With that, she ran outside, and welcomed the fresh air and breeze that welcomed her.

She had become more confident in walking outside during the night, and, setting a brisk pace, started walking around.

With all her good mood, it wasn't very long until she found her thoughts completely and utterly revolved around BB once more... and, trying to find a distraction, she settled with texting Trevor from her cell phone - her first text making it certain that she did not want Trevor giving her a 'surprise' visit.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

BB would always fondly remember her momma reading to her well into the night. Since she didn’t have work, she entertained the kids. Her friends got caught up in the story; giggling and gasping right on cue. With her momma perched on the bed and them snuggled into the blankets around her on the floor, she felt safer than she had in a long time. This was her happy place, her own haven from all of the nasty looks, biting words, and judgment. She didn’t care about it, but it still got tiresome. Here, the only thing to wear on here were the glances that David and Alex shared, clearly wanting to kiss, but too used to not being able to do so in front of adults.

Of course, her momma had noticed and embarrassed them all by telling the two to kiss. After a bit of her teasing, they had, but BB had never seen David blush so hard before, and she was half convinced that Alex was going to pass out. Considering it was just a light peck, BB couldn’t quite figure out why she was blushing as well. Rachael was the only one that didn’t have a pink tint to her cheeks, and she actually joined BB’s momma in laughing. The moment the boys went to whine, she shut them up with her teasing, BB and her momma watching with amusement.

After that, they had trooped out to the kitchen together, making smores and hot cocoa. Since Momma was there, they tried to be quiet, which amused her. She was the one to turn on the radio full blast. When they looked at her with shock, she laughed and declared challengingly, "It is the weekend." Just like that, they all let go and made even more noise, though each of them made a point of pulling BB aside and whispering, possibly for the millionth time, "Your momma is the best."

Like she didn’t already know that.

They had eventually settled down, her momma curling up on the couch to read, and them scattered on the floor and bed, talking softly as they drifted off in a sea of blankets. BB had watched each of them drop into dream land before getting up quietly. Kissing them each on the forehead, she went to the living room. Since Momma was reading, she silently blew her a kiss and then headed for the door. Sure, she was only in her pajamas, but she really didn’t mind. The cold wasn’t so bad. She had done her singing, had her fun, and now she was ready to roam and made let herself get a little hoarse.

Shoes on, hoodie pulled over her pajama tops, she ran down the stairs and out the front of the house. Out in the chill, a shudder rippled through her. Still, she did her best to do a cartwheel, managing to land it. With a laugh at her own success, she started running. BB ran everywhere anyway, but this time, she could full out run with no one watching. She had no idea where she was heading, since the park was in the other direction, but she let herself go anyway. It was nice to be free.

As she ran, she imagined herself as a bird, only to imagine the birds she had fed earlier that week, snapping up their food greedily, and somehow, that caught the image of Lele in her mind. The stupid girl was so fragile, so weak. It was pathetic. She was willing to latch on to anyone that saved her. It didn’t matter if it was BB, David, or that strange girl that had shouted insults at them. Leonore just needed someone to hold her hand, because she wasn’t strong enough to fight. It wasn’t even supposed to be BB’s fight. She had already fought this for one friend, and in her opinion, she had lost that time. It wasn’t fair that she had to fight again. She couldn’t stomach looking the other way for someone else. She couldn’t stand waiting idly by, waiting to patch up the next set of wounds. She couldn’t bear being just another set of blind eyes that looked the other way. She couldn’t bear to think that she might fall for Leonore through this.

"Hey love!" a voice called, breaking through her thoughts and halting her steps. Instantly, she turned towards the source of the voice and having to look up. When she did, she saw none other than Legs. The beautiful, brilliant girl was sitting on a windowsill, cigarette between her lips and wine bottle in her hand. When BB looked at her, she waved and called, "Wanna come up?"

Not taking a step closer or farther away, BB resisted the urge to glare, only grinning and calling back, "I thought you didn’t have a place in town."

Legs laughed at that and dangled one shapely leg out of the window. "I don’t. You think I’d let my neighbors see me like this?”

A faint smile graced BB’s lips, because she could understand that. Legs was wearing an off the shoulder shirt that barely managed to cover anything and nothing more than underwear. She looked like a stoner, which was astounding, because she was the only person BB had ever known that was so smart, so clean. She was the only one good enough to get into college. Laughing, she called back, "Do you think you should be inviting me into a stranger’s house?"

Laughing once again, Legs tossed down an unlit cigarette and a lighter. BB managed to catch both, and without thinking about it, she lit up. When she did, the curvy brunette laughed and said, "Not if you don’t mind smoking his cigarettes."

His.

"Right, I should have known," BB murmured, taking a deep drag only to snuff the cigarette out on the bottom of her shoe. Putting the lighter underneath the rose bushes where Legs could easily get it back, she took a step back and called, "I really don’t think so."

Another laugh followed her and she cringed when Legs called, "You know you wanna try it, BB. You, me, and somebody we can tease~"

Shaking her head, BB covered her mouth, feeling sick. The tobacco had to have been off, because she was going to throw up. As she walked away, that was all she could think, it was all she let herself think, because if she contemplated anything more, she really was going to throw up. The sound of the silvery laughter following her only made it worse, but she felt numb, too numb to escape at a run.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm

After a while, Lele found herself getting a little lost as to her whereabouts, so she decided to retrace her steps. There was something in the air - something fresh, that seemed to rejuvenate her strength, but that would also bite at her face, nose, and any exposed skin with nips and lashes. She increased her pace, walking briskly.

Despite her appearance, she was a strong girl. She had to be strong, in order to survive. She wouldn't be able to take so many hits without the muscle - and certainly not whilst having lost so much blood, and have to continue looking normal day after day.

In her sports team, she was one of the top runners and athletes. She was always perceived as a weak girl because of her personality, and her finesse (mostly from the lack of blood).

She didn't like confrontation, so she generally stayed mellow - residing in the middle during debates and arguments, so that she never had any extra problems to deal with other than her home.... of course, when someone pushed her too far, she could become the hard, cold person she needed to be. However, that rarely happened. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she had had a proper fight with someone.

She looked a little longingly at her cellphone. She had talked with Trevor for a bit, but, regretfully his sister had come in and forced him to bed, confiscating his cellphone. She could only imagine his despair, and she chuckled at the thought.

Before she even knew it, she was back outside the apartment building. Not feeling too keen on returning inside just yet, she loitered around outside - sitting on the brick wall, walking across it from time to time, jumping from one parking bumper to the next. At one point, she could have sworn she heard an eerie laugh from the distance, but dismissed it as a play of the wind. She continued, until she finally settled to laying on the brick wall, staring once more at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:44 pm

BB found herself leaned against a wall, arms braced over her head, back arched, and shoulders hunched, about ten minutes after she walked away from legs. Her thoughts did miracles to turn her stomach into a nasty knot, and the s'mores weren't tasting half as good the second time around. Yet, she held it together like a trooper, and as soon as the bile had exited her body, she straightened up and sought out the nearest convince store. Finding the bathroom, she washed out her mouth and splashed water over her face.

Catching her reflection, BB didn't see herself, but rather that pale, fragile thing that Legs had made her into for so long. Shaking her head, she glared at her own reflection for a moment before grinning. Shaking her head and getting her hair out of her eyes, she told herself calmly, "She still has a beautiful laugh." It was meant to up her mood, get her bouncing and laughing again, but it only made her stomach twist violently. Placing a hand on her stomach, she cringed before nodding to herself. Not this time. This time, she wasn't going to bullshit herself into grinning again. The best that she could do was creep back into bed and snuggle up with her friends. At least their puppy behavior would cheer her up and distract her.

Saddened at the loss of her Saturday night, she headed back out, pausing only to buy a pack of cigarettes. The clerk gave her a look that said he wasn't believing the ID for a minute, but still handed the pack to her. She blew him a kiss, not sure herself if it was meant to be spiteful or thankful, and then headed for the street. She had bought her momma's brand, so she knew that the dark haired woman would assume it was from her stash.

Out on the street, she put a cigarette between her lips and searched her pockets for a lighter. Finding none, she rolled the cigarette before putting the pack in her back pocket. There was a lighter on the roof. There was always a lighter on the roof.

Setting back towards the house, she forced herself to walk through the steps up to the roof, rather than the ones she was taking. It was safer to be there than anywhere else, especially mentally. If she could lie herself into thinking that was where she was, things were easier. When she drifted back to reality and realized she was on her street, she decided that she was right. It was stupid to walk blind, especially at night, but at least it made the trip go faster. Sure, she could have run into trouble, but she didn't and wouldn't.

Just as she thought it, she did.

Spotting Leonore out in front of the building, she froze, eyes narrowing, a frown appearing on her face. Realizing how sharply she had reacted, she sighed and pushed it down and away. This was stupid. Leonore wasn't like that, and she hadn't really done anything. Sure, she was BB's type, but that didn't mean that she was going to be another Legs. Deciding to disassociate the two, she grinned and started forward.

"Hey Smartie Pants~" BB sang as she jogged up the street. Doing a cartwheel, she landed nearly directly in front of the girl, cigarette in one hand-amazingly unbroken. Putting it back between her lips, she asked hopefully, "Got a light?" Before the other could answer, she leaned back to look up at the roof and added, "Or do you want to go up with me so I can get one?"

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Lele heard footsteps arrive and she turned, and broke into a smile seeing BB. She didn't know why.. she supposed it was just the sense of arriving company that felt so nice. The cartwheel shocked her a little, as she laughed a little at the act - it seemed like the typical BB.

At the offer, she smiled, and nodded her head "Yeah, sure. I'll go with you. I'm spending the night in there anyways... it's probably about time I go up now.... you know, it's probably useless to tell you, but, smoking is bad for your health..." she was happy, because for once, she was acting relatively normal around BB. She wasn't being weak, terrified or intimidated. She was just... talking, as she normally would with a friend.. or, a close acquaintance.

"Had a nice weekend so far?" she asked, offering a bit of conversation. She had spent her day alone, and was a little surprised at how much she seemed to crave a bit of talk. During the weekends, she would usually be on the phone with either Trevor - or be avoiding Vanessa, so today was the first day of being completely alone - no noise, no disturbances, just absolute peace....

She couldn't properly see BB in the light, but as BB shifted, she couldn't help but notice some paleness in her skin... but she took it as a trick of the light (or hoped it was... and she kept quiet about it anyways, since she knew that asking wouldn't make anything better - especially with BB).
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:40 pm

"Ah, get bent. I like the poison," BB said with a laugh, pulling the cigarette out of her mouth just to stick her tongue out at Leonore. Sucking on the unlit smoke, she considered the fact that the girl was staying up there, and wasn't sure how to feel. There was some relief, of course, because that meant that she wasn't going to have to deal with the abuse and fighting, but there was also a selfish sadness. After all, that was her home, the world that had always been hers and hers alone, at least when she needed it to be.

With a silent sigh, she told herself not to worry about it. Soon enough, she'd find somewhere else. Let Leonore have her own place close to heaven. If push came to shove, she could always go hang out in the bell tower of the church.

"Fuck yes," BB replied with a happy little sound. Slinging an arm around Leonore's shoulders, she tugged the other towards the stairs. As they walked, she told her, "I rocked it at the concert. I swear, so many bitches wanted me. After that, David, Alex, and Rachael have been here all weekend. We even had a campout in my room." Laughing loudly, she released Leonore to run up a few steps and did a careful flip, managing to land it with a surprised laugh. Spinning around, she held her arms out grandly and added, "Momma also got the weekend off, so everything is perfect."

She continued up the steps, seeming to dance just as much, if not more than the first time. There were more flips this time and cartwheels. The memories of the packour practice excited her and kept her eagerly trying to mimic the moves. David and Alex had more time to practice, so it wasn't really fair for her. She commented on this as she attempt and missed a flip, busting her elbow and back off of the hard floor of the third story landing. "Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck. Alex and David make this look so easy," she whined, letting her head hit off of the top step rather than get up again.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Lele watched BB with amusement, and stayed behind while BB seemed to speed on ahead - she was just watching, and smiling.
As BB started the flips, Lele was both in awe and cringing - scared each time BB did a landing, hoping she wouldn't fall. On multiple occasions she caught herself from calling out and telling BB to stop - because it was dangerous, but she caught herself, since she knew that BB had probably done this before, and also, she wouldn't really care - and probably scoff at her innocence.
*Or something like that...* Lele thought, with a little, self-mocking smile

Then, her eyes flew wide as she saw BB starting to land poorly, and she started running towards her as she heard the impact.
She flew to her side "Are you alright?! Damn that must have hurt" she was about to offer help getting up, but she felt something stop her - an unknown, unexplained hesitance, so she just stayed around, and offered meekly
"You sure you're alright? Do... you want help getting up?" it felt weird, but she almost felt like the answer to that question would let her know whether or not they were friends. She knew she was being ridiculous, but she just couldn't manage to swallow down that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

BB was torn between saying she had gotten what she deserved for showing off and denying that she was showing off. After all, if she was showing off, there had to be someone she was doing it for, and none of her friends were around. They were the only ones in her life worth showing off for. If she continued to tell herself and repeat this over and over, she could almost believe it. No, not almost. She did believe it, because as long as she wasn't showing off, she could stick around Lele a little longer. For some reason, that seemed important. She hated being alone, and the risk of her friends realizing she wasn't alright at the moment was too much.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," BB murmured as the other rushed up, but when she heard the concern, she couldn't help but smile. Most everyone she knew would have mocked her or said-"BB, Bounce Back. Nothing to worry about, girly." Still, she didn't move, breathing slowly. When she was offered help up, she took in, naturally able to lean on people for things like that. It didn't even occur to her that the gesture meant anything more to Lele. With a simple thanks, she was on her feet again and heading up.

Some part of her wanted to hold onto Lele and drag her up quickly, but she didn't let herself. It wasn't because of the implications. BB held hands with everyone. It was because she was worried about the girl's parents appearing on the stairs. Just being with her was bad enough, but holding hands and she could only imagine the level of hell that Lele would go through.

It didn't matter, they were soon on the top floor, and then she was climbing up onto the roof. The wind swirled around her, oddly cold for so early in the season, but she just held her arms open to it, as if she could embrace the very spirit of the wind. It was wonderful up there, and almost as if it had been waiting for the chance to do so, it stole the last of the sorrow that lingered in her heart.

With a cartwheel, she went to one of the coolers and opened it. Pulling out a small party drink, a pre-bottled mix of vodka and flavored water, she waved it in the air and asked, "Do you want one? They are great." As she said it, she cracked the lid and flopped onto the couch, searching with her hand for the lighter that she knew was hidden underneath.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Lele couldn't deny the wave of relief she seemed to feel when BB had accepted her help. She couldn't help but feel like BB considered her some sort of weak child, that no one could rely on for support, and so being accepted in this way made her doubt her thoughts - as well as gain more faith in BB.

She also couldn't help but notice a feeling that BB kept a lingering touch on her before letting go - as if there was something she was hesitating on, and she wished that she would voice her hesitation, as she had done.

As she walked up, she smiled as she saw BB seem to swing and sway and relish in the wind, and she quickly went to shove her things in the corner - this was BB's place. Her things didn't belong here, and she would make sure to remove any trace of her stay in the morning.

As she turned back around to face BB, she was met face to face with alcohol, and she involuntarily cringed
"No thanks." she cut quickly, smoothing out her face as she said it, but the lines of slight disgust remained
"You really shouldn't... ah, well. Do what you like. But.. no thank you for me." she said finally with a smile - deciding she didn't want to bore BB with her "goody two-shoes" prospects, even if she knew she was right.
She just knew that BB probably also knew - the girl wasn't an idiot, and if that was her choice....
She kept herself saying so in her head, almost a chant, as she couldn't help but feel especially annoyed by the fact that BB drank alcohol. She had known it from before, but seeing it happen before her just seemed to... irritate her, slightly.

*I'm not irritated at BB... more at ... the alcohol? Oh well, I'm not making sense am I..* she scoffed in her head, and shook the thoughts away - drawing her attentions back to the gorgeous - she couldn't help but think it - girl before her.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm

"You should try it, princess. You might just like it," BB mumbled around her cigarette. Her face lit up as she located the lighter. Pulling out the zippo, she wiggled it so that it caught the light, making the iridescent metal face shine like a rainbow. Beaming, she announced, "My first girlfriend gave this to me. Her name was Miranda, and she is currently in France." The story was told every time she showed off the lighter.

Why she kept such a beloved object up on the roof of an apartment complex was a mystery, even to her dearest friends, but the way she cradled the zippo before flicking it on showed how dear it was. Lighting her cigarette, she wiggled so that her head was resting on the roof and her legs were hanging over the back of the couch. Since her mother nitpicked about how she sat in the house, she seemed to enjoy sprawling out whenever she was anywhere but home. Her behavior at school should have shown that much.

Taking a drag from her cigarette, she held out the cigarette and offered, "Don’t suppose you’ll want to taste the poison that enslaves millions." There was a challenging smile on her face, daring the other to break out of the careful control that she always flaunted.

Before Leonore could take it, she brought the butt to her lips and took a long, slow drag. Holding the poison in her lungs, she offered the cigarette again and attempted to blow a smoke ring without much luck. Wetting her lips, she watched the poor attempt float away, stolen by the wind, and found herself pouting. Rather than trying again, she took a long, slow draw from the bottle of vodka, managing to empty it. Sitting up properly, she put the bottle aside and asked Leonore, "You slept up here? Geezus. If you need out that bad, just come crash on my couch. You’ll be a lot warmer." The offer escaped her thoughtlessly, though she knew her mother wouldn’t mind. The woman let everyone and anyone into their home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L I A R [P/M?]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: