Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature) Empty
PostSubject: It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature)   It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 am

Name: Rain [Saffron] Taylor
It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature) Lights10
Personality: Saffie, as she is fondly known by her friends, is a sweet, outgoing girl. Always wears a smile and rarely hesitates before speaking her mind.
Dislikes: Licorice, strawberries
History: In school, she was the popular girl that everyone liked, adored even. The last year of high school, she dropped out and the next thing anyone heard, she was working at the dress maker's in town.
Will be updated as the RP progresses.

Last edited by Muzical-Echo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Looking For   It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 am

What I am Looking For

• Literate, Descriptive Writer who can write both "mature" scenes and emotional scenes
    I would like for the average post to be about 2-4 paragraphs, with some more and others less. Mention of physical attributes and describing situations is necessary. There will be sex, probably detailed sex that involves a few fetishes/kinks. Please be mature enough to write this. Also, there will be scenes where they are finding out about each other, talking and expressing emotions. This will not solely be about sex.
  • Dominant Character
    She has to be willing to put some effort into seducing Saffron and be able to dominate her in a sexual situation. She can be a shy sweetheart the rest of the time or a badass with a cruel attitude. I'm not really picky. She just has to be willing to put Saffron in her place.
  • Some amount of BSDM, particularly slave/master
    I actually really want Saffron to end up a "slave" to your character and be put into various situations. From being tied up to having a vibrator inside of her all day, your character should be willing to torture her. Of course, things wouldn't start out that way. There will probably be a lot of vanilla sex in the beginning with your character working her up to that point.

The Plot is

Saffron works at a dress makers shop. She has since she dropped out of high school. Her life follows a set, safe routine. While she was in high school, she was a bit of a party whore, always going out with friends and having fun. The change was rather radical and most of her friends quit being her friend after it since she wouldn't explain to them.

Your character can either have known her while she was in school, comes to have a dress made her for her, or works at the dress shop as well. Either way, Saffron has a thing for her. Realizing this, your character keeps her after hours and seduces her. Cue a plot that unravels why she dropped out and follows her and your character as they try to make a life together...or just try to forget life together.

If you want to join

This is a one on one RP, obviously. If you wish to join please fill out the above information and post it as a reply along with a picture of your character. Once that is done, I shall post with the opener.
Back to top Go down

It Might Surprise You (Open, Very Mature)
Page 1 of 1