Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 am

This is a world where most everyone is nonhuman. There are a few freaks that are, but they are outcasts and bullied.
    Two childhood friends, a warlock and a werewolf, are close. The warlock is the strongest and most famous of his age. Despite that, there is one thing he can't have: his friend’s heart. The werewolf is in love with a human girl. He doesn't know why, but he wants to protect her. Now, there are spells and incantations he could use to make the wolf lust for him, but doesn’t want that. He wants his heart. Knowing he can’t have it, he gives up rather easily. His heart still wants, but his mind says no.

One night, the three are at a party, laughing, getting drunk, and having fun. On impulse the warlock kisses the werewolf. Just before the werewolf can demand what is going on, the human girl runs over and hugs them both. Suddenly, they are consumed in a flash of light. The three wake up in the middle of a desert, dressed to party, not to survive. The girl is freaking out, but the werewolf and the warlock start talking and figure that they need to find out where they are.

So, they head off into the dessert, dragging the reluctant girl with them. They eventually reach a little hick town. After a bit of asking around, the Warlock realizes they are in an alternate reality. This amuses him to no end, while both the werewolf and the girl are freaking out. At least, the girl is until she realizes she is no longer a freak. In fact, she is rather welcome in this different world. After a bit of talking, the Warlock convinces them that he knows where they need to go and they start off. It takes them a few days to get out of the dessert and into greener territory. They are following roads and traveling fairly quick. Since they have no money, they can’t really buy food, but the werewolf hunts and the warlock gathers. The girl cooks. They get along well enough.

In the greener area, they encounter more people. All of them are distrustful of the two boys, but sympathetically nice to the girl. Just as they are about to leave one town, a guy offers them a ride. He has a camper with enough room for all of them, so they agree.

This whole time, the warlock has been jumpy and uncertain around the girl, not sure she saw him kissing her boyfriend. Finally, she confronts him about it. “What has you so up in arms around me? I mean, I know you don’t like me, but come on.” “What-I don’t know-“ “Is it because you were kissing [the werewolf]?” “I-uh-you knew? Why didn’t you say anything?” “Ha! Because I know you’re just hurting yourself. He’s not gay.” That ends that. The warlock is a bit bitter, but he knows she is right.

They travel for a few more days, making good progress. One night, after the werewolf has gone to sleep, the warlock gets up to walk around. He stumbles across something that is bitterly amusing: the girl is having sex with the guy giving them a ride. The warlock doesn’t say anything, just turns his back and walks away. Later, the girl comes to find him. She is dispassionate as she asks, “Are you going to tell him?” “and break his heart? How could I reverse the roles like that?” “Ha…I will help you if you don’t tell him. I like him because he took care of me, but it is nice not being a freak, not being something spectacular in a bad way.” “Right. How could you help me?” “I’ll make you more feminine. Maybe if you can change that, you’ll at least be on his radar.” A bit of quick talking has him convinced and he goes along with it. While she doesn’t get him to cross dress, she stops just short of.

Despite the fact that he is miserably uncomfortable, he can feel the werewolf’s eyes on him more and that is enough to make it worthwhile. Unfortunately, the werewolf still pays attention to the girl, obvious to the fact that she is making eyes at every good looking guy they meet and getting the looks right back.

Finally, they get away from the guy that has been driving them, dropping them off in the city. The warlock suddenly remembers something he heard. After pawning a few of their things, he tells the others to wait at the hotel they are staying in for the night. He goes to a warlock that lives in the world they are currently in. He finds the man and talks with him a bit, finally coming away with a packet of herbs. The man can’t help them get back, but the warlock already is fairly certain where to go. Returning to the hotel room, he sees the two making out and makes a disgusted noise before going to the bathroom.

Later, after he has showered and changed, he comes out to see that no one is there but the werewolf. Feeling uncomfortable since it was the first time they have been alone since the kiss, he tries to talk about where they are going. The werewolf very bluntly brings up the kiss. He cringes, tries to avoid it, but the werewolf presses. “How long? How long have you looked at me like that? Don’t just shake your head. Answer me damn it!” “A long time, okay? Years probably.” “Why?” “Heh, if I have to answer that, I don’t think I can.” “That isn’t what I...I’m not gay. I’m not, and no matter how much make up you put on and how many cute outfits you parade around in, you’ll never be a girl.” “So you think.” “What do you mean?” “I went to see Mabon Maddox. That probably means nothing to you, but he specializes in body transformation.” “Wait-you mean?” “Yep.” “Don’t. [Warlock’s name], don’t do it. I’m not worth it.” “That doesn’t mean I can’t try.” “*hugs him* I love you how you are...and no matter whether you are a guy or a girl, I will only see you as my brother.” Just then, the girl walks in. She is giggling and obviously high. Pushing away, the warlock goes to get the packet of herbs. Locking himself away from the others for the rest of the evening. He can hear the girl puking and the werewolf taking care of her, but he doesn’t think much about it. Instead, he studies each of the herbs and incantations in the brew.

Morning comes and the two boys sit down for breakfast, waiting for the girl to get up. When she comes to the table, she promptly announces that she isn’t going home with them. The long and the short of it is she feels safer and happier among her own kind. The werewolf fights with her a bit, but finally, she leaves, blowing him a kiss and calling “good luck” on her way out. The two boys look at each other.

Finally, the werewolf sighs and says they should get going before management throws them out. The two travel together, using trains to cover the last of the distance. They reach a cave in a forested mountain. At the entrance, they decide to camp out that night so that they can get their bearings in the morning. In the middle of the night, the warlock wakes up to the smell of spices burning. Sitting up, he looks around wildly and sees the wolf carefully and meticulously dropping each piece of the expensive charm into the fire. Leaping up, he tries to save it, only to burn his hands. The werewolf swears, drags him to a lake, and soaks his hands. The two fight bitterly, and finally, the werewolf says that if he can’t learn to not love him, they would have to go their separate ways. The words hurt both of them, making them both visibly flinch. Unfortunately, the warlock is painfully honest and he nods mutedly. “Maybe that would be for the best.” They return to their camp site, somber and disheartened. In the morning, he wakes and the werewolf has already prepared breakfast. They eat silently and then enter the cave. Some incantations and bloodletting later, they are back home, standing in front of the school, the same spot where they met. The two look at each other for a long time, the warlock silently begging the werewolf not to go, the werewolf mutedly pleading for him to say it out loud. Finally, the werewolf can’t take it and he turns away. With a rough “goodbye,” they part ways.

This takes place after they have returned home. Their story is famous and the young warlock has gained even more attention from it. Unfortunately, he still doesn't have what he wants: the wolf's heart. They are now avoiding each other and unable to talk and laugh comfortable as they once did.

You can either play the werewolf or someone completely different.
I will be RPing the warlock.
A seke/seme is needed for the the second character. Preferably a seke with a dominating personality that is slightly more submissive in bed.
Open for plot ideas, though I have more than a few in mind of my own. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

I wanna be the wolfie!!!!! When you make the beginning let me know... I'm gonna be super busy for like a week and a half, but when it's over, I will come play!!!
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 am

Welcome back~ I certainly shall. :3 Character name and basic appearance? Since you are going with the wolfie, I wanna know a bit about him~
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 am

Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) Werewolf
In wolf form!

Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) Newrpc8D-1
In human form!

~Info~

Name: Caleb
Job: Physical Trainer

Caleb really doesn't give a shit about anything, but females! He is witty and most of the time he speaks his mind. Caleb isn't one to beat around the bush, but he doesn't always like to fight. He is used to routines and instincts he inherited from his ancestors before him. He loves adventure and especially dating. After losing his girlfriend, he just goes on a rampage, boning everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:01 am

;;A;; That is my most recent ex's name.
Don't question why the lesbian dated someone named Caleb. It is complex.
xDD
Anyway, it should be up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 am

I can change his name if you like!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 am

xD Nah~ I have RP'd with people that use the same name as my brothers. Names don't hold much value. I was just a little amused to see it. ^^
Done~ https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net/t321-dream-logic-yaoi-mature#3095
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)   Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Logic (Yaoi Plot)
Page 1 of 1