Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) Reno__city_boy_by_kitchigai_koji_2-d4f2n2u
    Haydn looked around the party. Already people were breaking off into little groups, tucked into corners with their friends or favorite drugs. The addicts passed around pills, straws, and bongs, sharing and seeping in the effects of their chosen freedom. The sluts and tempted guys ground on the small area that was open enough to dance. Various groups crowded the couches and corners, talking and laughing loudly. None of them paid attention to anyone, but at the same time, they all screamed desperately, “Look at me! Look at me!” A self mock smile adorned a few of their faces, but most of them were too oblivious of their own existence to even have that.

Drawing a deep breath of the poisoned air into his lungs, Haydn wondered how he had lived without it. The young man had been attending various parties since he was just shy of thirteen years old, and most of them had been just like that. Friends would sit together, only branching out to dabble with things that were more entertaining. Alcohol and drugs were present, but no one said a thing, only asking for a hit before forgetting all about it. Stress and anger were let out, some by ranting, other by fighting. The fights would be ended swiftly with someone kicked out. Then everyone would go back to their lulls, laughing and talking, thinking they were the most important person in the world, but no one recognized that they were a beautiful snowflake of uniqueness that should have their own TV show.

It was laughable, but it was his home. More than the two-story, three bedroom place he lived with his parents as a kid, parties were his home, and he couldn’t believe he had been away from them for nearly eight years, serving their country in the army, just to get dishonorably discharged.

Shaking his head, Haydn told himself that he wasn’t going to think about that, wasn’t going to think about anything. For tonight, he was just going to be himself and have a damn good time of it. That would be no challenge for him, because from alcohol to cocaine, he had tried everything once before and he knew exactly what it took to get him to the point of ultimate happiness without anyone but himself. His mix was a splash of vodka, a dash of lemon and tequila, and a handful of warheads for himself and various unsuspecting people’s drinks.

An hour later, Haydn found him chuckling softly as he sucked on a warhead and sipped the vodka that was tasteless to him at that point. He was fairly close to drunk and all too close to lost. It was wonderful, and he wanted to stay like that. Watching people spew their drinks that suddenly turned sour was the greatest amusement in the world, and with a drink and a snack, it was even better.

Unfortunately, the chuckling was coming and going at that point. He was slowly feeling himself being dragged back down into the hole that he was trying to crawl out of. The demon that had its claws in his heart compelled him to go outside. Since there was a balcony to the cramped upstairs, he went up there. It was late November, and the smell of snow on the wind greeted him as soon as he stepped out into the dark. Leaning against the cold metal of the rail, he continued to sip his drink. Staring out at the small town’s lights, he told himself to not think and just enjoy the evening.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) Teo11

Teo walked along the street, his hands in his pockets, cigarette in his mouth, and relatively fresh air filling his nostrils. The cold November air nipping at his nose and the tips of his fingers. He loved that feeling. Being between numbness and too much sensitivity, like the threshold between life and death.

He let himself wander around, taking in the night sky although he couldn't really see the stars, since the city lights drowned them out, depriving him of any euphoric view he could achieve from looking above. Still, the blackness was such a fascinating thing to behold.

As he let himself walk back to his usual street, where he had his usual spot to sometimes sleep, or sometimes to merely drift off in blank thought, simply smoking his cigarette away, letting himself suck his life away with each drag... Not that he cared much of it.

As he arrived at his spot - a sheltered staircase step leading into an abandoned home, he could hear the strong bass and thriving activity from the house across the street.

As he carelessly scanned the house, his eyes lifted to a balcony, until they locked with a lone individual standing on the ledge.
He felt a cold shiver run down his spine, and he broke the eye contact as he lowered his beanie over his ears, and tightened his coat around his body.
Love the cold fresh air as he may, he was no fan of getting sick.
So, he contented himself with relaxing and resting his head against the stone wall, taking in more lungfuls of his cigarettes sinful smoke (which sadly, was starting to perish), and let his mind go along to the strong thump of the bass music.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) Hayden

Haydn didn't notice the movement in the street below. His bright, cyan eyes were far too in love with the beautiful sky above. There were no pinpricks of starlight, but he could see the hazy form of the moon and the mix of grays, blues, blacks, and purples that made up the clouds and smog. It was more beautiful than any modern work of art...Sort of. It spun neatly every time he tilted his head from one side to the next.

As he finished his drink, he went back inside. His amusement was gone now, but that didn't mean he had to be in a bad mood. Distractions were all that parties were about. Some needed to forget reality, while others wanted to forge a new reality. Either way, they were here to be distracted from their heads, whether it was their memories or their lives, they all wanted to forget and find solace. They all had that in common. It was what everyone had in common, but this select group of people trusted each other enough to not go to the cops. That was all any of them had in common, and that was just fine.

An hour was spent talking, flirting, and finding his good spirit again as he consumed spirits in equal parts. He was close to drunk and tripping over his own feet. It was quite pleasant. Most people were in a good mood, but he was in the best. Finally, he was so drunk that he didn't even remember that he was trying to forget something.

Just as he was about to talk a cute little thing into a quick tryst (or he was about to be talked into one, he wasn't quite sure) someone tapped on his shoulder. Turning around, he was almost ready to swear, but then he saw who it was.

"Baby, you need to go home," Zayn informed his friend. The slender, delicate male was smiling patiently, but he was already feeling impatient. There were so many people here. His current boyfriend, Jadyn, had thrown another party without consulting him first. Now, his home was overrun with alcoholics and drug addicts again. He had no idea how many underage kids were here, and he had no clue how long it would take him to clean it all up. Despite that, he was trying his hardest to remain sweet. It wouldn't last much longer, but at least he could get Haydn out the door before he started shrieking like a fisherman's wife and throwing bottles at the drunks.

He saw the annoyance in Haydn's eyes disappear and was grateful that he was shooing him out first. Between the two brothers, he knew he had gotten landed with the stupider of the two, but at least he got a good friend out of it. Pushing Haydn towards the door again, he hurried him with a friendly, "Come on. I need you home by the time I get my house empty. Someone has to listen to me cuss on the phone while I clean."

The drunken man chuckled and nodded. He patted Zayn on the shoulder before stumbling towards the door. Sighing, Zayn looked around for his next target. He really, really didn't want to do this.
Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) Gothic_kadaj_by_kitchigai_koji_2-d4dubo8

Haydn tripped over his own feet as he came out onto the street. Laughing drunkenly, he kept stumbling, moving forward jerkily. He was so very, very drunk, but it was absolutely brilliant. Pausing to glance up at the balcony, he grinned, remembering how lovely it had been there. He really had to hand it to Jaydn: he was a dick, but he always dated smart.

As he looked up, he didn't notice where he was headed until he was at the base of the staircase. His eyes widened with shock as he tripped over them and fell square in a stranger's lap. Looking up, he went to reply, but his drunken mind found something else far more interesting. "You're cute," he slurred drunkenly. Impulsively, he leaned up and pressed his lips to the stranger's.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Teo heard the doors burst open as a pretty angry - handsome, but angry - guy walked through, but seemed to gain composure as he walked through the party.
*Hah... must be a party crasher... that sucks.* he thought, with a slight smirk
A few minutes later, the doors burst once more, and Teo could see the same man that had been on the balcony stumble out.
He glanced at the stumbling man for a few seconds, noting how good looking the man was - tall, well built, and had a very attractive face as well... until he decided to turn his head back around - he had learnt that, there was nothing worse than staring at a drunk guy for too long. Apparently, it would always get them so angry... and then they would either try and molest him, or start a fight - neither of which he appreciated.

So, taking another drag of his cigarette, and then taking it from his lips in his fingers to slowly blow out, he didn't realize the stumbling drunk had gotten a lot closer, and closer, and closer... - he finally opened his eyes in surprise as he could feel the man hovering over him, and then descending at what seemed like lightning speed.

The blow of the man falling on top of him caused him to have a sharp exhale of breath,

"WHAT THE HE-mmf?!" he cried, as he suddenly felt lips encased over his, burning with the strong taste of alcohol, and he felt his eyes spin in confusion and focus on the man kissing him, until he finally had the sense to push the man away - although not without some feeling of regret.

"Dude!" he cried, letting the word hang in the air as he tried to grasp at any other words he could find to say
"Just - dude! That was NOT cool. I'm no chick, and I'm not a dream either." he said, feeling his cheeks burn, as well as the strong alcohol he had felt on the other mans lips start to take effect
*Whyy does alcohol affect me so easily?* he whined in his head, but he slightly shook it off to look at the man in front of him - who, drunk as he may be, was a stunning sight to see.

"Ummm..." he said after a few seconds "Get off?" he offered meekly with a shaky smile, bringing the cigarette back to his lips in a nervous drag.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 pm

When he was pushed away, Hadyn broke the kiss willingly. It wasn't like him to force anyone into anything. Instead, he leaned his head against the man's shoulder, trying to stop his head from spinning. Right, it was stupid to get up after drinking a lot and then move quickly. He had done this, well not the falling on someone, but he had hopped up and gotten eight times drunker before. He should have known better, and there really was no excuse why he hadn't thought of that, except that he was still brooding, still sulking.

Fortunately, he no longer wanted to brood and sulk! He was quite cheerful, at least until he heard the young man's complain. Frowning, he replied, "No shit you aren't a girl. Think I'd sink that low even drunk? Yuck." His tone was piss and peevish, and as he drew back, he glared at the stranger and added, "And if that is a problem to you, I am drunk enough to be a belligerent ass and fight about it."

"Give me a drag of that and I will," he offered, not really feeling like moving. This stranger was warm and comfortable. Right now, that was all he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"Uhh no I'd rather not fight!" he gave a shaky chuckle, and simply shook his head in disbelief at the man before him "No, it's not a problem.. you just didn't look like the type..."

At the mans request, Teo couldn't help but squirm a little inside, and a light blush spread across his cheeks, dusting his pale complexion. "Uhhh..." he couldn't think of anything to say to refuse - especially not a drunkard who offered a fight, so he shakily extended the cigarette to the other man
"You can have it." he said meekly, a little bit of bitterness in his voice - it was his last cigarette, after all.
He was about to continue urging the man to get off, when something seemed to block his voice.
For some reason, this man looked comfortable right where he was... and Teo didn't exactly feel like making said man uncomfortable.

"Uhh.. my name's Teo." he offered softly, hating how many times he was saying "Uhh" in one night - he really was such the coward.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 pm

"Fuck you. There is no type," the ex-airman snapped, but there was no aggression in it. It was more mocking than anything. There was an edge of self mocking mixed into his tone. Of course he didn't look the type. He had hidden it for so long...then again, this person was just a kid. Probably thought all fags were femeboys that wore rainbows in their hair and painted their faces.

Taking the cigarette, he sat up and leaned back against the wall. Taking a drag, he held it out to Teo. Holding the toxic fumes in his lungs, he didn't reply with his name. Instead, he enjoyed the taste. God, he had missed smoking. Quitting had been a pain. Now, he could do it whenever he wanted, because he didn't have to stay in shape.

With a hiss, he blew out the smoke. Rubbing his ribs, he replied, "My name is Hadyn. Thanks for the cigarette. I haven't the slightest clue when I had the last one." His tone was still slurred, words partially mumbled. With his eyes closed, he looked half asleep already. The alcohol really had rushed straight to his head. With a sudden soft laugh, he pulled off his shirt, complaining, "It is way too fucking hot for November."

His shirt was still tangled about his arms as he leaned back against the building. His arms, chest, and back were covered in tattoos that stood out darkly against his pale skin. The long sleeve shirt had hidden most of them, but now, they seemed to soak in and reflect the moons faint light.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Teo was secretly wishing that the man had been straight, and that he had made a mistake - he wouldn't be the first one. For some reason, even though Teo had scruff and wore manly clothes - and hell had manly features, there were some men who seemed to think they had found their "long lost Vanessa" or "Amelia" when they saw him.
He cringed at the memories.
But in this case, he wanted him to be straight because otherwise Teo would think that he had a chance.
And that was not a good thought.

His thoughts were broken when the man - Haydn, spoke, and as he saw the cigarette being returned, he took it back - he didn't really want to offend or upset Haydn. He was bigger, stronger, and just had a very imposing air that Teo was certain any man would feeling a little nervous around... or he was just being Teo.

Teo just stayed silent and observed the man before him - until said man took off his shirt - that was when Teo seemed to find everything and anything else way more interesting, and he begged for the night sky to smother the blush that blatantly spread across his face.

*Damnit, if you're any type at all, you're my type!* his inner mind screamed, but he kept his eyes down, observing a small pebble on the ground. He still hadn't taken another drag - he just couldn't bring himself to do it.
It was like he was a schoolboy all over again - the shakes, being nervous... then again, Teo was like that most of the time anyways, apart from with his friends and family.

He stayed silent observing the pebble - not trusting himself to speak, and silently begged the stranger to suddenly get up and walk off - even though he knew once that was over he would silently beg for his return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)   Not What It Seems (Group/Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What It Seems (Group/Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Present Day RP-
Jump to: