Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry-Ice

Credits : 17

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 A2icia14

Alicia made a quick desision. She had already worn out her welcome and was pushing her luck. The feds didnt take any notice to her usually, but it usually was only a matter of time before someone tipped them off to her behind the scene work. Her supplies had just been stocked up a few hours before running into Trazin, so she was more than eager to leave. As unwelcome as she might be on their ship, she needed to leave this planet too, before anyone became suspicious of her presence. Hopefully, they would allow her to travel with them. Although she had traveled enough with others and had learned enough to be useful to most crews she traveled with.

"Yes, Please take me with you" She said now walking next to Trazin. She peered over to the woman who had called Trazin, hoping she wasn't going to refuse her company. She hadn't noticed her so far, but she would've noticed that he was talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 Hinsch10

Cat gave the redhead a quick, wary glance even as she tugged on Trazin's sleeve, trying to hurry him along. She wanted to run back to port and get the hell away from this planet, but doing so would draw attention quicker. With the redhead beside Trazin, she gave him a tight smile then settled for grabbing his hand and walking quietly with her head down. When a couple of Alliance troupes passed by them, she couldn't help but tense up and squeeze Trazin's hand a little tighter. Before long, though it felt like hours to her, they were at the ship.

The second she was inside of the ship, she felt some of the anxiety slip away. Turning to the redhead, she motioned for her to follow. "I'll introduce you to the captain since I have to warn him about the feds anyways. My name is Cat, and I'm the mechanic." The first part was directed towards Trazin also, telling him that he could go straight to the cockpit, and she would take care of the captain.

Ducking through the small hallways of the ship, she led the way to the captain's quarters since that is where he usually was when they were in port. Once there, she pounded on the door and yelled, "Captain! There are feds out there, plus we have a new passenger! C'mon, quit hogging the alcohol and get out here!" Over her shoulder, she asked the girl, "So why did Trazin decided to bring you onto the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 am

Alicia sighed in relief as she introduced herself. She wasn't sure whether or not to be afraid of her, but she came across as friendly which was thankful for Alicia. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Cat." She said, following as the girl weaved through the hallways of the ship. "My name is Alicia." When they reached a door to which she assumed was the captains quarters, Cat yelled and started banging at the door. As she banged her fists against the closed door, Alicia couldn't help but imagine what the captain might be like.

Not wanting to get noticed straight away, Alicia shuffled a little back from the door, hiding completely behind Cat. When she asked Alicia that question, she thought about it for herself for a minute. " To be honest I'm not so sure myself. Maybe he thought it was the right thing to do?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 am

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 Pixiv1324887

"It may be a fight, but come on," Trazin declared, grasping Cat's hand and leading the girl. He frequently glanced at the redhead. Something made him trust her immensely, though he had never developed a particularly distrustful nature. He could be cynical and he could be guarded, but usually that was after he had been given reason to be. Of course, the world loved giving him reason so he often appeared a lot more guarded than he really was. It didn't matter to him, not anymore.

Inside the ship, he nodded sharply. Without a word, he pounded down the halls, racing to the cockpit. Slamming the door behind him, he hit the controls. His fingers flew, and he radioed the station to give adequate warning, but in less than five minutes, he was guiding them towards the sky. With a deep breathe, he pressed forward, shooting them out towards the distant stars where safety lay like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 am

She noticed the girl, Alicia, move behind her and turned around to face her but still keep her hidden. Before saying anything, she took a moment to admire the bright red hair that framed a delicate face. The cyan eyes provided enough contrast from Alicia's hair to guarantee that Cat would be hooked for weeks. The thin wired glasses on the smaller girl's face only accented her eyes more, and Cat almost let out a sound of approval. Traveling with another female after such a long time would be interesting enough.

The familiar feeling of the ship taking off, it's machinery working together smoothly, made her sag a little in relief and grin. They had gotten away again, and the relief and adrenaline were still the same as if this was their first time doing it. "Well, Alicia, what can you do?" She asked, hooking her thumbs through her beltloops. "You must be able to do something that would capture my dear friend's attention enough for him to willingly bring you aboard."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 Captai15

Niels bust the door open, barely missing Cat and the newcomer
"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THE COMMOTION ABOUT? CAN'T A GUY TAKE A FREAKIN' SHI-eeep?" his eyes met with the redhead, and he turned silent.

"Who the hell is this." He growled, rounding on Cat "Who. The HELL. Is this? Didn't I say NO foreigners?" he yelled "And why is my ship moving? And where the hell is Trazoid? And who gave him permission to start my ship, since I KNOW it's him?! And why-" he stopped, taking a breath.

He turned around, not paying any mind to the redhead "Cat, get in, and sit down. I want explanations."

As Cat went inside, he waited a moment before closing the door, and addressed the redhead

"Listen. You're not going to be here for long, got it? Call me a bastard - I am one. But I am the captain of this ship, and when I make orders, I expect them to be followed, and, sorry for you, one of my orders were no. foreigners."
He paused a moment "Go find Trazin. He's good with sob stories."

and with that, he turned around (silently crying inside - he actually thought the girl looked so delicate and gentle, it broke his heart to have to be so cold)

Once he closed the door, his posture melted, and his shoulders slumped forward and sniffled
"Caatt you damn woman." he whined "Why do you make me do things like that? - and don't look at me like that. You know I have to act that way - if I acted all on feelings then this ship would crash and burn.... but seriously, what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 am

Cat smothered a grin, waiting for her captain to burn himself out. She almost wanted to turn around and hug the smaller girl, hiding her because she could remember the first time Niels had yelled at her. It had been slightly intimidating with his large stance and booming voice, but she had thrown harsh words right back in his face. That was how she had survived for so long on the dustball she called a home planet. Now, getting yelled at held almost no effect on her, but she still followed the orders with a bright, slightly cheeky grin.

Slipping by him with a quick grin that told him to be gentle, she walked over to the desk and lifted herself onto it. She kicked her feet idly as she waited from him to come back. Briefly, as Niels was turning around, she wondered if he had figured out that it was her stealing the alcohol instead of Trazin. When the captain started to whine, she let lose the bright smile that kept wanting to spread across her face.

"You love this kitty cat. Come on now. Don't whine, Baby," she cooed sweetly. She had picked up giving out petnames from being around Trazin for years. "I wasn't the one who decided to let the beautiful redhead tag along. That was all Trazin...But did you really have to be so mean with the poor girl?" She gave him a hard look, obviously not amused that he had chased off a potential traveling buddy. A female one at that. "And if you had taken a few seconds to politely ask, I would have told you that there were feds back at the port. We had to leave."

Sliding gracefully off of the desk, she went to lean against his arm with an innocent look. "Can we keep the lil' redhead? Pretty please?" She pleaded, staring imploringly into dark eyes that she loved. The chocolately color of them had drawn her in, and she knew that if she had any interest in men, she would have tried to slip into her dear captain's bed already.
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 am

While the captain yelled at her, Alicia simply stood still and tried to look apologetic. She wished she couldve hidden behind Cat, but she had already slipped past him as he ordered. Once he was finished and had closed the door behind him, she sighed with relief. it had gone much better than she expected. Normally smaller crews were much more strict with who was on their ship and she felt lucky that he didn't pick her up and throw her out the second he saw her. Alicia understood why and when she got a cold reception from captains or crew members she usually stuck to one person doing all she could around the ship or just hid somewhere out of the way until they reached their destination.

Considering what he said, Alicia traced he steps back to where they had separated from Trazin and began looking for him in the direction he had left. After being on a few ships, the layout became quite familiar after a while, but each ship was still different. it unsettled her to be alone in the hallways, so she started walking faster hoping to find Trazin quickly.

As she walked she thought about what the captain had said to her. That Trazin was good with 'sob stories'. She could probably pass off as one, whining and complaining about all the hardships and trials she had gone through but it never appealed to her to use any other means besides a fair trade to get what she needed. She never asked for charity from anyone and she felt if she wasn't capable enough to take care of herself without having to resort to playing the 'damsel in distress' card, then she probably wasn't cut out the life she was living. Though, she was never above using any means to secure herself a fair trade. If she felt she was being used or ripped off, she defiantly wasn't going to stand for that.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:48 pm

He set himself to face Cat squarely - he may have been pouting, whining, and endless imaginary tears may have been streaming down his face, but he liked to keep his assertion accounted for. Call it a bad habit.

"Trazin got her on board? I thought it was you... hah, but you were pretty quick to pounce on her too, ey? She is a pretty thing" he snorted and winked at Cat, and then shook his head
"Neh, tell Trazin to stick to men, yeh?" he smirked.

He wasn't actually sure what he was: gay, bi, straight... he had thought about it really hard one day, admiring Cat in all her beauty (basically, peeping.), and almost convinced himself he was straight - that is, until Trazin came by, and that was shot through the window, into the street, down the gutter.
"Fuck it," he had yelled "I'm a perv - I'll take anything! As long as it's with protection!" the snorts and reactions that had swirled around him at that time would probably have given him nightmares, and he would have never lived that down had he not given the most smoldering glare to each and every witness on board, which shut everything up quickly.

His attention snapped back to Cat at the mention of the feds, and he straightened immediately

"The feds? Did you attract attention? Were there many? Did anyone see you board this ship? Were you followed?", then, bounding to the map on his desk "Fuck," he hissed "Good on Trazin to get a move on" he nodded his head vigorously "How far are we ahead?"
by this time, he was more rambling to himself, until he felt Cat move onto him, and heard her pleading

He looked down at her, trying his best to glare into her eyes and not down her shirt, until he smelled something... familiar.

"My booze!" he cried, grasping Cat's shoulders with both hands, and throttling her rather violently
"You've been stealing my booze! Give it back!" he cried, crumbling to the floor, holding onto her and pressing into her stomach like the beggar he had never been
"Gods you can have the girl if I can have my booozee!" he whined, 'accidentally' brushing his hands against her chest as he brought his arms down.

He had become used to treating Cat like this... he hated to go against his word with a straight face - to oppose his own law with a straight face (he shuddered at the thought), so he would use any reason to find some sort of... "acceptable" loophole to get things done.
Besides, it was fun - especially when he could sneak in a few pervy moves.

And, he wanted his damn whiskey. (his secret stash was stolen from, and his secret secret stash was running out - now he couldn't have that.).
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

Cat let herself smile wryly as Niels tried to glare at her face rather than her breasts. It was something that she was used to with him, and she was just grateful that he hadn’t tried anything serious. She could handle the looking and occasional grope from him. The fact that she knew the majority of the flirting was in fun and nothing more also helped.

Her body tensed up so quickly that it was almost painful when he grabbed her. For a brief second, she was transported almost a decade into the past with another man’s strong hands pinning her to the ground, and she was struggling to get enough air to scream for Trazin. Niel’s knees hitting the floor jerked her out of the memory, and she forced herself to grin down at him. His lips moved against her stomach as he cried for the alcohol that she had taken hours before. It struck her as hilariously wrong that she had a man on his knees in front of her.

“Sweetheart, I thought you loved me more than the booze?” She questioned innocently, pretending not to notice his hands brushing against her chest. “Do I really mean that little to you?” Running her fingers through his hair and holding him a little closer, she promised jokingly, “I’ll buy you more. I swear! Just promise to love me forever and I’ll never touch your booze again for at least a month.”
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Trazin was careful to navigate into the sky. His heart caught on the stars in the distance, but his mind was focused on the situation at hand, directing his beloved Archer Falcon into the sky. She hummed and thrummed all around him. Beneath him the engines roared, but that was only her heartbeat. Her mind was all around him, and he was always the center of her focus, telling her where to go and how fast to do it. There was delusion that he was her mind. Acher had a mind all her own, and he loved her for that. There was so much personality in her circuitry. Some might have confused them with flaws, faulty wiring, or an uneven fire, and occasionally, it was, but Cat always fixed it before it could even become a problem. The dark skinned beauty could fix up his love before there was anything wrong. She spoke with Acher, understood her, just as Trazin could grasp what she needed to reach her maximum speed or maximum burn.

As soon as they were out of range of the planet, which only took a few minutes of clever maneuvering and tactical speed ups, Trazin slumped forward. Resting his cheek on the cool control panel, he caressed the buttons lovingly. "Good job baby girl," he whispered, so relieved to be out of the range of the Feds. They had no say or sway in the air. No matter how much they might boaster and threaten, it was illegal for them to board in deep space. Of course, illegal didn’t mean they couldn’t do it, but Trazin was more confident out in the open. Here, he had room to work and knew he could get free. Down there, he was no better than a sitting duck. He couldn’t stand it. The ground wasn’t safe, and every time he set foot on solid earth, he was reminded of this.

"I’m never leaving you again, baby girl," he murmured lovingly, still running his fingers over the different switches and dials. He knew it wasn’t true, and he was sure that if Archer could hear him, she knew it wasn’t true as well. Sooner than later, he would get lonesome. He would get sick of Cat’s stories of conquests while he went without. He would want to remind himself he was more than a pilot. Then, eagerly thinking the best would come of it, he would go with Cat onto whatever planet. He would plead with Neils for some time to explore. He would set foot off of his beloved shit. Maybe things would go smoothly for a few minutes, just to throw him off, but then, shit would hit the fan again. They would end up running across feds, caught in a bar fight, or possibly even arrested. None of those would have happy results, and he knew that eventually, each of them would come to pass. Despite that, he couldn’t convince himself that he would never abandon his baby again.

Hearing the sound of approach, he sat up. Brushing his fingers against his lips, he pressed them to the dash before he focused on the sky again. If this was Neils, coming to chew him out for bringing someone on board, he could at least put up the façade of being a great pilot. Of course, he was great, one of the best in the world, but he was also trouble, and he knew that. It took him only a moment to realize the footsteps were too light to be the Captain, too loud to be Cat. Grinning, he called out, "Fire Lady! Climb up the ladder. The cockpit is all kinds of hidden on this ship." There was a laugh in his voice, and he spun around as he waited for her. As soon as he caught the fiery red mane, he beamed and asked, "Captain give you a hard time? He is all bark, no bite."
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 am

As Alicia wandered around the ship, she almost became frantic at the thought of having to retrace her steps and possibly running into the captain. She was relieved when she heard Trazin's voice calling her from above. She climbed up the ladder and popped her head up into the cockpit to be greeted by Trazin, who was beaming brightly at her. She sighed and nodded, at least feeling relief that she was in the company of someone familiar. "I was scared he was going to pick me up and throw me out the nearest window." She said looking around the cockpit, seeing all the familiar controls that see had seen many times in countless different ships. One of the pilots had even showed her some of the basic controls, but she had been too afraid to touch them, in fear that she would crash the ship.

"I know i probably will cause you some trouble and i'm really sorry for that," She mumbled regretfully, bowing her head slightly. "But thank you. And i know your probably thinking, well why did i come if i knew it'd be a hassle right? Well, I guess sometimes i have to think about myself too. I sound selfish, i know, but i have to survive too.... Oh, your friend Cat mentioned it but i didn't have the chance to say anything before your Captain took her away. Why did you decide to take me with you?" Alicia questioned curiously.

She was thankful to be leaving that planet at any rate, though it would be nice to know why he had made such a last minute decision to take her on board. He was obviously disregarding his captains orders, granted that aspect didn't really seem to phase Trazin. He probably knew his captains limits, while to Alicia he wasn't one of the worst captains she had ever met, but she was still mildly afraid of him. She was never fond of authority-like figures in many aspects on the first meeting because of how she usually ended up on ships. She learned to keep quite until they had no choice but to accept her until the next stop.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 am

Still on his knees, Niels gathered himself back together, and let himself smile softly into Cat's stomach, and raised himself to his feet, the smile and crinkle of merriment still in his eyes - as well as something fonder, and he looked down at Cat.
"I'll always love you, you know that." he said, raising a hand to gently ruffle her hair
"Who wouldn't?" he added, with a little wink.

With that, he turned around to face the door, and he stretched, placing his hands at the back of his head in a care-free manner, and, using his foot to kick open the door, he started walking jauntily down the corridor, calling over his shoulder

"So~ I guess right now I'm walking to the cockpit in search for our new comrade, yes?" he gave off a large, exasperated sigh - all the while keeping the smile on his face
"I guess I have no choice~ and I'll be expecting the booze on my desk on the night of our next stop!" he called louder, this time really wanting to make sure he was heard.

Once around a turn, he let his arms drop and his gaze suddenly became serious, a little crease forming between his brows.

*It's not all fun and games,* he thought
*but she must have some talent - other than sexual ones if Trazin brought her on board. Hopefully she's useful in any way.... but I'll need to get all her details and do a background check won't I? I can't let just anyone on this ship... I also have to think about if she's gotten any training, being fragile and all is pretty and great, but if she either doesn't have the wits to keep herself safe - and that my men don't trust her having their back if there's ever a time like that, or have the strength, then I'll guess she'll either be booted (sorry Cat~) or maybe go into special training...*

his mind continued to wander and plough through all possibilities encircling the fire-headed woman, until he entered the cockpits' area, and only one thought struck his mind

*In any case, before any decisions are made, it's time for a lengthy talk... and introductions, of course*

He looked up at the cockpit

"OY TRAZIN" he bellowed

"I'm coming up! So in case your being totally indecent with your "friend", I suggest buttoning up of all pants and shirts! Of course the fire-headed lady doesn't have to~" he called with a grin on his face
he proceeded to grab the ladder and fired himself up - always loving the grand entrance
(especially since he recalled introducing himself as being "the captain who was taking a shit" when he first saw the newcomer)

His eyes searched the cockpit and then rested on the girl.
"First off" - he had suddenly become serious, and it took him a moment to realize it, and he smacked himself in his face with both hands, stretching out his face
"gneehh blerchh- okay. Sorry" he said with a grin

"Don't want to scare you off so I need to stay with a bright face, ye?"

He eyed her up and down

"Speak." he said simply, with a little smile

*Specifically pin-pointed questions tend to hide more information than to gain any... asking someone to just 'speak', let's you know more general things about them - and of there personality, because they'll be saying what they WANT you to know~* he thought, and he kept his expression blank, awaiting the response.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 am

As soon as she was up in the cockpit, he rose up and took a few steps towards her, not really invading her personal space, but getting a closer look at her. Considering that he considered the light on planets inadequate compared to the light of a ship, he always needed a second chance to look people over. Smiling at her, he nodded in approval, thinking that she really did fit the nickname fire lady. Despite how delicate she was, there was some strength inside of her. He wondered if she was just like cinder surviving by hiding in its shell. If so, he trusted that Archer could bring out that flame. It did for everyone else.

"A bit of trouble is nothing new to us, and Captain wouldn’t really pitch you out the window. He is too much of a softy," Trazin assured her with a laugh. Shaking his head, he wanted to tell her that it was far from selfish to want to live. If it was, then he was the most selfish person in the world, because not only did he want to survive, but he wanted to keep Cat alive. No matter the cost, he wanted to keep the exotic female from his home planet alive. Even if she was miserable, he kept her alive so he wouldn’t be lonely. To keep her alive, he had to keep her happy though, so it wasn’t cruel. Just...selfish.

Her question made him laugh out loud. Walking back to his chair, he sat down and spun around, lifting his legs so that his knees were beside his ears. Reaching up so that the chair tilted backwards dangerously, he informed her, "I like anyone that spites the Feds. Someone that can do so has my admiration." Looking at her, he stopped the chair to smile. Sincerely, he told her, "I viewed it as a chance to help someone that was nice and I admired. It was a win situation for me, and considering everything we do, having a doctor for a bit wouldn’t be totally awful." Even as he said that, he thought of all the times he could have used a doctor before. In particular, he thought of the time Cat had been raped. He’d have given anything to have had a doctor he could have had a doctor then. Literally, anything, even his life, but that was over, by sever years already, but it still haunted both of them.

Hearing the captain’s shout, he hopped to his feet, only to sink back down. Rubbing his face in his hands, he called back, "Fear not, Captain. I still can’t fall for females." Glancing at the redhaired girl, he winked. Tilting his chair back for a moment, he watched Neil’s arrival. Seeing his attention on the girl, he turned back to the controls. Sighing loudly, "Can’t you interrogate her elsewhere? I want to molest the controls a bit more and it is awkward with company." His tone was joking, but he was actually trying to avoid being in the same room as this conversation. He hated dealing with the Captain being serious, always thought things would get worse when he heard that tone. Even if things were good, they could fall apart and that was all he could think when Neils was being series

[[Bad post is bad. Sorry. Sleepy. Sick of owing a reply. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 am

Eyeing the entrance to the cockpit, The captain emerged with a deadly serious face on which worried Alicia. Instantly, she assumed he had come and found her to yell at her til his throat was sore but instead he quickly fixed himself up, changing from the serious look to a more relaxed one. His request was unlike any other she had heard before though. Normally, she was either questioned thoroughly or harassed til it seemed she has nothing left to tell. Never had Alicia been given a chance to just speak.

She thought for a minute, " Alright, Ill give you the super condensed version. Firstly, My name is Alicia and its nice to meet you. Also thank you for not throwing me off your ship. OK, My childhood i'm sure you could care less about but what i think you might care about is the fact that i used to be a doctor for the Alliance. What matters is i'm not now. I finally opened my eyes and saw what was happening around me and i wasn't going to sit there and watch while i could do something, anything, to help. My main field is in Medicine, but because of how i have been living I can also preform small amounts of mechanical work, pilot certain ships and otherwise do things most others prefer not to on a ship. If you let me stay, i will do anything i can to repay the favor." She said happily. Alicia tried to seem grateful always but recently her work had been exhausting her.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:40 am

[quote="Muzical-Echo"]

"Please let her stay."

The words were out of Trazin's mouth before he even had the chance to think them. Biting his lower lip, he wondered what the hell he was thinking, but his ego didn't let him back down. Instead, he turned around and stood up. With a faintly reassuring smile in her direction, he continued, "I have been shot twice. Kat three times. God only knows how many wounds you've hidden. It isn't a safe job. Even if we can only keep her around until the next job, it will be reassuring." There was undeniable logic in that...or so Trazin told himself and hoped. After all, their lives were far from safe, but bringing someone else into this chaos probably didn't seem like a sane answer.

Why had he asked for her to be allowed to stay? He didn't know. It was like his impulsive invitation on the planet. There was no real thought to it. Some part of him was compelled. Then again, he was a kind person and that could explain why he had invited her along, but why keep her? That seemed far from his usual behaviorism. But one glance at Alicia assured him that he wasn't keen to see the back of her. A soft voice in his head reminded him that Kat was always complaining about there being no other females. He was constantly doing things for her without thinking about it. Perhaps this was no different...He hoped so. He really didn't want to worry about his own thoughtlessness.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 am

He wasn't going to lie - he was quite impressed at her response. She seemed both very... certain and confident with herself - and that she didn't particularly care or do much sugarcoating to improve how she was viewed by others, and yet she stayed polite... something he wasn't very used to, so it kept him quite happy... not that he would show it.

As he opened his mouth to speak, he was broken off by Trazin's sudden plea, and it shut his mouth and raised an eyebrow.
He stayed silent, listening to Trazin, and he couldn't help but feel... irritatingly intrigued by his want to keep the girl on board.

He couldn't help but smirk at the comment about his 'hidden wounds', and about how much truth there was behind it. There was no way around it really, they needed a medic... he just hadn't expected it to be in... girl, petite form.

He did not respond to Trazin, and his eyes met Alicia's, and he kept them there, and he stared, hard.

He had acted like it was all fun and games with Cat - that he would let someone on for booze. But it wasn't like that.
He was letting a foreigner - someone he knew nothing about, onto his precious ship.
If she would be accepted, she would definitely put to the test.

He sighed, but kept his face hard
"You're allowed to stay," he said, finally, and let a few seconds pass so she could seep in the information - as well as get a feeling there was something more to it
"but, you are under no circumstances to touch my ship in a mechanical way. If you see anything wrong, you contact Cat or Trazin to come and fix or adjust anything..." again, he let a few seconds pass

"Trazin will show you around the ship - or Cat, and they will also show you your quarters. They will also show you to the crew, so that it is known that you are now part of this ship, and no one mistakes you for an invader. You will not be required to talk - it is just show, so that they see your face." another few seconds passed by

"I would rather you not stay around the crew, or get 'friendly' with them. Trazin and Cat are your companions, and I suppose you can come to consider them as 'friends', but not the crew. Remember, we are somewhat a pirate ship. Our crew isn't all 'loveydovey' and, there aren't many women to go around. Seeing as you're lacking in physical strength, you'll be an easy target. So, seriously, stick with Trazin and Cat. Of course, if you want nothing sexual, then just stick with Trazin." another few seconds, and even though he wasn't sure if he saw a flicker of annoyance in her eyes as he spoke slowly, he said

"Listen. I'm speaking like this because I tolerate no 'accidents' on my ship. Trazin and Cat will show you the rest of the ropes, but, in all seriousness, I do not forgive easily. Actually, most of the time, I don't forgive at all. You step out of line - you are off this ship, do you understand me?" there was an undeniable menace in his voice, but he wanted to keep it toned down. He had regularly noticed that Trazin was always uneasy when he got serious, and it pained him a little to see it.

Once that was over, he sighed and let his face seep back into 'idiot mode', and he guffawed, already starting to climb back down the ladder
"Besides," he called "I'm getting booze for letting you stay!... oh, and by the way, it's not only the crew you should be careful of. Sometimes I sleepwalk, so you really don't want to cross paths with me while I do so~ I'm going to regret having warned you hahahaha" his voice trailed away as he walked back to his quarters, and he sat at his desk, opening up a computer compartment.

Entering his password and accessing the Space Search Center, he went to "wanted people" and typed in
"Alicia. Medic. All information regarding history and crimes committed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2