Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nyctohylophobia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

Nyctohylophobia Empty
PostSubject: Nyctohylophobia   Nyctohylophobia I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 am

Nyctohylophobia 653149
There is no greater sin than that of murder.
I believe strongly that every lie is a slash of a knife
An every slash murders someone, somewhere.
Lies are the greatest of all tools of destruction

And Will Not Be Tolerated

"There's a little girl in there!" A child screamed while tugging on her mother's sleeve. "Mamamamamamamamamamaa!" She screetched in such a wretched and annoying tone that the mother of this demon spawn could only turn down and glare at her. "Hunny, this place is condemned no one's lived in that filthy house for over 70 years. It's a piece of garbage and it's going to be buldozed in a couple of days, so stop yelling in mommy's ear and stop pretending about people in the scary house." She said as politely as she could to her daughter. Through the window of the 'scary house' sat the very 'little girl' the child had previously spoken of. Glorious green hues gazed out the window of his condemned home. The yello tint that covered the whites of his eyes seemed to give off a soft glow, though it was only because of the setting sun's reflection.

The lithe-and rather beautiful-male rose from his place by the nailed windows were only bits of his features could appear. He roamed the cob web infested home until he came to what use to be the master bed room. The floor boards were broken and the lack of foundation could be seen clearly by the dirt floor about three feet down. Crawling with the grace of the very spiders that infected this home, the boy moved to the bed filled with violet and ivory sheets and comforters. He drew forth a black pillow and gazed at the spiders that crawled freely among this place... among him, of all people. He couldn't help but allow a bleak chuckle to escape him. He remembered when he was little and spiders were scary. Mommy and daddy had to come squish them for him. His father always scolded him for being so weak...

The boy suddnly felt tears trickling down his face. The attack was very abrupt, though the memories of his father were almost too painful to bare. That man had done so many things to him, it was almost impossible to forgive him or to go on every day. "I'm tired of sleeping alone." He confessed to the spiders. "He's going to find me if I keep sleeping alone!" He sobbed into the pillow to make sure he was muffled. Feeling the tiny legs crawling along his arms, he couldn't help but feel somewhat comforted by the very beings he use to fear. With a few jerks of his shoulders the tears began to subside. He sat up and looked to the mosquito net around the bed that had been carefully tucked behind the head boards. "They're going to knock this place down next week... we're all gonna die, you know? Since we can't leave..." He mumbled. His gaze averted as a few gentle breaths calmed him. "I guess... I won't mind... because I won't have to sleep alone anymore."

With that the boy rose and walked delicately around the cracked floor boards and entered the library. "Can you believe it?" His figers traced the dusty book shelves, though the dust instantaneously melted from his fingers. "I've only read about half of these books..." Once again a predatorial glint recaptured his porclean face. His moments of weakness were made breif. Not like anyone would see him, but perhaps that was why. Crying was useless. Showing your pain was even more futile when you were trapped here in this place until the end of your days. Trapped by fear.

Frankly he'd rather die than be found. Blood stained the male's hands long ago, and surely things far worse than death would follow if he was discovered. Sliding on his thick brimmed glasses, the boy began to gather a few books that each averaged to about 1000 pages. "I could finish this much before they flatten us." He said quietly while walking to the front door where he could get a little bit of light to come though the window. He sat with his back against the bords, causing some of his hair to show from the top. He began reading silently, hoping to get at least half way through before the sun set. He never imagined in his wildest dreams that sitting by a boarded up window was the stupidest decision of his life.

+ + + +

"Tsumakara!" Running down the dimly lit streets the boy's unused muscles already felt like battery acid burning and coursing through his viens. Behind him, a much older man with short blond hair and a rather muscular build persued calling "Tsumakara!" With a dark growl. "The more you run the worse it's going to be for you when I catch you!" He called. 'Tsu' tried not to cry at the realization that he was about to have a heart attack. He couldn't keep running for much longer.

Tripping, the boy fell and scrabed his kneed and elbows. He tried to get back up though felt himself being dragged by his legs as his glasses fell."It's been far too long Tsumakara." The older man gasped with a grin, suddenly flipping the boy over and grabbing him by his head. He slammed the male into the building they had been running passed, slightly pissed that the boy didn't cry out. "Don't call me that! I left you and that name behind." He growled while trying to scuffle free. "Oh have you?" He squeaked at the hand that clasped against his throat and squeezed, soon finding that he couldn't breath, his hearing was fading, and his eyes blurred. "When will you learn that you'll never escape your dear old dad, Tsumakara?" He could feel that vile man's lips against his own, forcing his tongue into his mouth while a hand began tugging down his pants. He tried feebly to remove the hands, to kick and struggle but found all of his efforts in vain.

The next events happened far too quickly for him to comprehend. One moment he was almost being raped, the next he was clinging to a stranger's leg, trembling violently as his father fled with threats and promises of tonight's events not being the last of it. Once more tears trickled down the teen's face as he burried his head in the man's leg, to scared to leg go and too thankful to speak. This momentary bliss, however, had to be short lived. His father knew where he was. It was either run, or die. He would never go back there, never! And thankfully this man had just bought him some time.

(Parenthesis!: Open, Mature 8D Please be the person who saved him from his father)
Back to top Go down

Nyctohylophobia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: