Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Typical Romance....Or is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Typical Romance....Or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Alright, I'd love to brainstorm, but I've figured out that if I plan things ahead then I tend to stick with it longer.

This was kind of inspired by my want to do a typical romance story and how my sister said I tend to write them better than her. I also want a twist to the story, one most wouldn't expect. I want someone who will keep with it. I can understand losing inspiration, but even if the posts are lame and one line, I'd rather you post. I've found that it actually helps if you just post.

~PLOT:
The two meet at a anniversary party held for one of their siblings while the other was invited as a friend of the in-law. (For example: My character's brother is married and his wife would be the friend who invites your character) After the party, one ends up giving the other a ride home, both are pretty drunk. They end up sleeping together. When they wake up, both are horrified and one of them doesn't remember. The two separate ways and a good few years pass.

Now depending on whether this is: Hetero or Homo depends on how the next part goes.

Hetero: The girl would have had his kid, you'd be surprised how many children are conceived on the first time. When the guy comes back into town and realizes, slowly, that he has feelings for her. The girl can tell him whenever that the child is his, or he can figure it out later. If he figures it out then I'd like for his reaction to bring up trust issues that either of them could have.

Homo: Same as Hetero for the first part, except without the child. They would deal with people hating them simply for their sexual orientation and the such.

~PLOT:(continuation)
Once they come to terms with being lovers and decide to become engaged, something happens. (The twist I was talking about. It can be good or horrible, just extremely life changing) I do want us to continue until they get married. This will take place in today's time, which means if it's homo that they can get married in New York. Whether you want to continue after they, finally, get married is entirely up to you.

I'd kind of like there to be a little abuse in the relationship. Kind of like, the dominate one hit the sub, yet gets shocked when the sub hits him back and leaves. I don't want it to turn into an abusive relationship, but that can be an issue the pair works out. Also, they don't realize they love each other until it slaps them in the face kind of deal >=D because that's just how love stories work.

I'd also like to be the female if it's hetero and the abuser in the homo. If you claim this post the word CLAIM in giant letters and then PM me so we can work out an kinks that you don't like.

Please someone take this, it's something that I want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 pm

If nobody claims it... I will do it!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Even if you claim it, there are three different stories it could take. Which do you want to do, yuri, yaoi, hetero?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Hetero!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 pm

M'kay, I'll have the beginning typed up soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical Romance....Or is it?   Typical Romance....Or is it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical Romance....Or is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Role Play Ideas :: Humanoid RolePlay Ideas-
Jump to: