Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) Empty
PostSubject: Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)   Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) 1185656579_icturespty
Ren Miramoto
17-years-old
Bisexual
Uke

Ren walked up the steps of Nyan Gakusei. She took in a deep breath and opened the door to the main building. "Um, excuse me." She called out to a student passing by. "Could you tell me where the main office is? I need to check in... I'm.. new." The student gave her directions and she thanked him before turning to walk down the long hallway leading to the main office.

After being checked in, the principal gave her a dorm key and a map of the campus. Ren thanked him and left the office. She followed the map to the Strawberry Dorm building. She stared at the building for a while, feeling nervous. This was her first time in a boarding school. Would she have a roommate? A nice roommate? She walked up a staircase and up to room 212. She took the key she had been given by the principal and put it into the lock, turned it, then opened the door.
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
chibixnekoxmello

Credits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)   Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) 17702_1243735534120_400_300

Maki Irakawa
18 years old
Lesbian
Seme

Maki lay on her bed purposefully putting off her assignments and responsibilities. Her dorm room was quiet and only served to aid her laziness. Will something worthwhile actually happen today? she thought to herself. The noise of gabbing students outside the dorm building caught her attention for a moment.
"Oh, that's right..a transfer student is coming in today." She recalled the principal giving her a picture of the new girl that would be her new roommate starting today. She glanced at it again and smiled to herself.
"Something's telling me today will be interesting." She put away the picture, left the comfort of her bed and ventured outside her room searching for anything to dispel her boredom.

(OCC: Sorry I'm not feeling too creative today;Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iamlogic93
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)   Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm

((Sorry I got lazy yesterday and had trouble coming up with a reply OTL))

Ren walked into the rooms and found it appealing. She noticed the emptry bed on the other side of the room and set her luggage down on it. "I guess this is my new home." she hummed. Then she let out a small giggle. "Well, at least for the next two years." she added.

She started unpacking but quickly became bored. I can always finish it later. she mentally reasoned. She was anxious to meet her new roommate. I really hope we have some things in common. I want to get along with someone I'm going to be living with.
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)   Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyan Gakusei (mature?/private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: