Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| Empty
PostSubject: ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|   ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 am

Unlike most girls her age, when Stasya became a young adult, she didn't start noticing boys. In fact, her interest in boys never occurred. The young girl never felt a spark or a flutter of attraction or desire for the male proportion of the species.

Now, that wasn't to say she didn't date. The young girl most certainly went out with one or two guys. However, none of them made her heart race. None of them made her long to be around them. None of them made her cry. None of them ever made her feel the way she felt about her best friend.

Of course, her best friend was a girl, just like her, and Stasya knew well that she wasn't supposed to like other girls. When she was younger, she had thought that there was something wrong with her. Every time she had seen her friend and her heart had raced with desperate longing, she had hated herself a little more. She was sick and it was sick that she felt that way. Because of that feeling and that conviction, she had drawn away, cutting her friend out of her life.

It had hurt to loose her best friend, but that was the only way Stasya had known to deal with it.

~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| AnimeNerd

Stasya heard a song start playing and looked around. The young brunette girl had been sitting off on her own as always. Though she was very pretty, she was unapproachable so she had never really been popular. In fact, as far as she could remember, this was the first party she had been invited to.

Years had passed since she had been her best friend's little tag along. Back then, they spoke every few hours. Now, it had been months since they last spoke.

Frowning, she wrapped her arms around herself and looked around. Silently, she wondered what she was doing there. It was a large party to celebrate summer and the end of their junior year.

Stasya had long since come to terms with her homosexuality. She knew that there was no way that she was going to change, but she also knew that if she acted on it, her mother would hate her. Since she couldn't handle that, Stasya had already planned her life out accordingly, how she would free herself from her mother's confines and still keep the older woman happy.

Sighing, Stasya reminded herself that this was a nice for fun, not for dark dreams. With that, she stood up and walked over to the dance floor, eager to talk to someone that could distract her.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|   ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Derek, Bobby, Clyde, Robert, Kyle, Stan, Tyler, Randy, Mike, Andrew, Devin, Travis.
Boys, boys, boys, boys, boys, and just boys.
Things Teenage girls should be interested in
Key word is "should"
Sure some boys were cute or funny, but none had caused her to have any direct want or desire.
~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| Xianghua0099mw

They tried to get her almost weekly. Asking her on dates to the movies, studying after school and even "let's just make out" ploy. Maybe that was why Stasya had pushed her away. So much attention, maybe it annoyed her. Sure, it even annoyed the girl, but maybe she was jealous? How could that be possible? She was beautiful. There had to be guys going for her as well.

Weeks had passed and the two girls had basically lost their connection. One afternoon, a certain boy wouldn't leave her alone. "Please date me? Come to the dance? Go watch a movie?" Ethan continued throughout the day. She had become amazing at just saying "no", but something triggered a "yes".

"Natalia, will you come to the party with me next weekend?" Normally Natalia would say "no", but she knew Stasya would be attending this party. Natalia lifted her head to look into Ethan's eyes, her hair fell over one eye. "Sure, Ethan." Ethan's eyes lit up in excitement. He went to hug her, but chose to close his arms together. "I'll call you later!" he shouted as he ran off to tell the news to his friends. The school week came and went with such speed, it seemed like only one day had passed.

With Ethan at her side, they entered the crowded house. The music was blurring, leaving ear drums ringing, but kids don't care. "I'm thirsty" she said while scanning the room. "I'll get you a drink," he said. When he was out of sight, she wandered the house, bumping into couples and friends. There was only one she was actually looking for. Finally she found herself on the dance floor.

Natalia danced and swayed as she moved through the crowds. When she made it towards the middle, she found the back of her target. Since it was normal for the girls to dance with each other, she moved behind Stasya, dancing with her. "Hello beautiful," she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|   ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| Dylan-3

Stasya had actually danced with a few people. Each time she moved with someone that she barely knew, she wasn't who was more surprised: her for being approached or them that she didn't reject them. It was fun though. Despite the fact that she didn't dance often, she had a unique, timid sort of elegance to her when she moved and when following the rhythm of the music and other people, it turned into virgin seductiveness. She didn't even realize it some of her dance partners walked away aroused.

Just as she was about to settle back into her corner to watch, she felt a body behind her, moving with her. Before she could excuse herself, she heard a familiar voice just as the sweet smell of her best friend reached her. Inhaling deeply, she turned around quickly, her hands clasping behind her back as she tilted her head and smiled at Natalia. In an eager tone, she greeted her, "Hey stranger! I was wondering if you would show up."

'And what I should do if you did,' she added silently, feeling guilty for feeling that way. It wasn't fair. Popular, pretty Natalia was at every party, according to the rumors, but homely, quiet Stasya had gone to the one she had assumed her friend wouldn't, in faint hope of sparking a good start to her summer. Now, she was faced with the one she would always want and never have. It wasn't fair!

Self consciously smoothing the front of her knee-length, plain black skirt, she fidgeted slightly as she asked, "How did you do on your final marks? Going to join me in honors?" Freaking out slightly, she wondered why she had chosen to wear such a tight sweater. Sure, the thing was light and cool, but it showed everything. The push up bra didn't help matters. Though she had felt good when she looked in the mirror before coming, she felt so ridiculous when standing in front of the person she loved wearing something that didn't suit her. Pants and a loose tee; that was how she was supposed to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|   ~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~$imply, Ùtterly, & ©ompletely Únforgeable~ |Private!Mature|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: