Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 Empty
PostSubject: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

When I was twelve years old, I fell in love for the very first time.

The person Damien fell in love with was brilliant, beautiful, and completely untouchable as far as the twelve year old boy was concerned. Not only was his love anther boy, but his best friend as well. Damien's family had followed the ass backwards version of religion, and since he was old enough to walk, he had known that liking another boy was wrong.

Trying to destroy those feelings in his heart, he had gone into school and kissed the prettiest girl. She had reacted with surprise, but after that, they had started going out. Still, his feelings towards his friend didn't change, so he broke up with her, convinced that she was just the wrong girl. After that, he went after a few more girls his age, but nothing was ever right. Finally, he asked an older girl out. She taught him quite a few things and left him with the absolute certainty that he was homosexual.

Still, he couldn't accept that in himself. So he kept bouncing from one girl to the next, sticking with older girls until he was about fifteen, and then for a year he dated girls his own age before going for girls a little younger since they were easier. One of them he was with for only a week, popped her cherry, and then broke up with her. After that, several of the girls called him a demon. Ironically, it stuck. Everyone became to call him demon, and after awhile, it changed to Damen.

In two years, he had ceased to be Damien and became Damen. He went from dating girls to just sleeping with them. Despite his reputation, girls still wanted him. Even though his home life felt strained with the secret he was keeping, he contented himself to play with hearts and neglect his own.

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 F13c64f0eb46f526bf436e300d43e814

Yet again, the year had ended it. It was hard to believe that this was the end of his junior year. Another year and he would be out of that little ass hick town. Then, he was heading straight for the top. He was gonna go to LA and make his way there. Even if he was just a whore, he would be happy. As long as he was somewhere that he wouldn't have to constantly live in fear of being found out.

As the music started playing, he hummed and then started to sing. Walking into the living room where most of the crowd was gathered, he waved to his classmates. They were probably already getting used to him doing things like that, but he still loved the reactions he got. A few of the new kids that hadn't gotten the chance to hear him sing gapped, some of them looked disgruntled with what he was singing, but most were either turned on by how he danced with the random girls or were entertained by the show.

Once it ended, he tossed the microphone back to his ex-girlfriend, who was throwing the party. Waving at her, he grinned and called, "Bitch, I am glad it is over!"

"Asshole, you wish you could still get this!" she shouted back, turning away and smacking her own ass before walking over to the next person that was going to sing.

Laughing, Damen walked over to the table were the drinks were. His eyes traveled around the room and he spotted his best friend. Just like every time before, his breath caught. Over the years, they had sort of drifted apart, but he still counted as a best friend in Damen's swooning heart. Since he was talking with someone Damen decided to approach. It was always easier to keep his heart calm when they had company.

Walking over, he grinned at the two people talking to his best friend and greeted them with a flirty 'hi' before smiling at his friend and asking him, "Having fun?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin-Galena on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Why did I have to fall in love with him of all people?

Skye fell for the one person who was untouchable for him. Everything Skye wanted to be, Damien was in his twelve-year-old view. Was it any wonder that he fell for the one who he idolized?

Horrified by the feelings that plagued his mind, Skye began avoiding his best friend. It killed him to be around something that he shouldn’t love. He could remember the day after he had figured out his feelings, even at such a young age, the sermon his church had about how sinful it was to love another of the same sex.

The next day he had walked into class to find his love kissing the hottest girl in school. His heart shattered and he did his best to hide that fact. He hid his pain through his music. Skye began learning the guitar and took vocal lessons. Being a singer had always been his dream anyway, Damien had just been the shove to gear him towards achieving it.

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 J_rock10
Name: Ramsey Skye Parson

Now he was at a party held for the juniors turned seniors. His feelings were the same even if his heart was beyond shattered. Damien’s reputation was no secret and Skye pretended it didn’t affect him.

He noticed some of the students were already drunk and he could only laugh as they made fools of themselves. Then he heard the sweetest voice of all and his gaze was drawn towards the male as he entered the living room. He was used to the antics of the other and a small smile teased the corner of his lips.

He took a long swig of his drink as he saw Damien make his way over. It was really hard to miss the bright pink hair. He turned to talk to his friend, Jared, leaning his weight towards the male as Damien finally reached them.

“About as much fun as next year will no doubt be. What about you? I’m surprised you aren’t in a bedroom.” Skye said with a teasing smile. Damien would always be his best friend.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 pm

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 Dylan-1

"Aw, fuck you. You know I only have eyes for you," Damen teased Skye, before silently adding, 'Oh, wait, I am too much of a pussy for you to know.' Chuckling, he shook his head and added, "Nah, I don't really wanna sex it up tonight. I just wanna sing, drink, and...fuck, I will just stick with those two for now."

Taking a swig of his drink, he chugged the last in the bottle. Looking at Jared, he focused on him instead of Skye. It was easier to talk to the guy than to his dark haired infatuation.

A few hours passed with drinking and light chatter. A few people walked over, several girls attempted to seduce Damen, or at least invite him to seduce them. When he showed his disinterest plainly, they teased him that he was too drunk to get it up before walking away. Damen knew that one or two of them would end up in the bathroom, crying over his rejection. Some of them might even take it farther than that. It had happened before, and just like any time before: he really couldn't care less.

The whole time he was talking and standing with Skye, a single thought danced across his mind over and over. It had been years since they had last had a real conversation. School, girls, and life had kept them pretty far apart. It wasn't unusual, but it was sad. They only had another year of school left, and then Damen was gonna ghost and god only knew what Skye was going to do.

It was a little after midnight when Damen resolved himself to something. Even if he couldn't have the close friendship he had with Skye before, he was at least going to know about him. Sure, he couldn't bear his heart to his friend, like a mindless child, but he could still be there for him.

Wrapping an arm around Skye, Damen grinned at him and suggested in an easy going tone, "Hey, wanna go somewhere? They party is dying, so we should hang out at my place and talk. We haven't done shit together in forever." Despite the sloppy, charming smile and indifferent happiness in his tone, his heart was racing and fear made him feel sick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 Skye10

A blush colored Skye’s face and he was glad no one seemed to notice. “You know you want me.” He teased back with a small chuckle. “That sounds like a good combination. I might join you on it.”

Skye finished his drink, sighing when he ran out. He looked over at Damen who seemed to have turned those beautiful hues over to Jared. Shaking his head to clear it of the jealousy that sparked, he walked over to grab another thing of alcohol before walking back.

Skye lost track of time as the party progressed. His was already tipsy, he never really drank alcohol unless for an occasion or when he couldn’t take being around Damen for too long. Skye’s usual quiet self disappeared as the alcohol influenced his brain. He visibly frowned as the girls came up, touching and flirting with Damen in front of him. It was infuriating and Skye had the urge to wrap an arm around Damen’s waist and go “He’s mine, bitches back off.” It was with that single thought that had Skye shifting so there was a bit of distance between them, even if it wasn’t that much in reality.

Skye kept glancing at the pink haired male, wondering if the other had realized the distance that had come between them over the years. Sure, they still talked but they had never truly talked in a while. Time passed with such thoughts and with such thoughts came the urge to drink more.

Skye jumped as an arm slid around him. Damen’s honey voice filtered into his alcohol-induced brain. Skye smiled and leaned into Damen. “You’re right, it’s been forever. Let’s leave. Lead the way cause I can’t see in the dark. My nightblindness worsened over the past year.”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

"Dude, seriously? You used to be the one that loved running around at night!" Damen remarked with shock, wondering how he hadn't known that about Skye. Removing his arm, he caught the dark haired male's hand and pulled him towards the door. Some part of him wanted to call to the girls at the party that they should be jealous, since he was taking Skye home, but thought better of it. If someone saw through how he felt, all hell would break out. He had no misconceptions about the reality of his attraction.

As soon as they were out the front door, Damen looked around for his vehicle before remembering that he had walked. Bradi's house wasn't that far from his, which was probably why things had sort of lasted between them..at least lasted long enough for her not to bitch when they broke up. She had called him every word in the book, but hadn't really been upset, and almost as soon as they were over, she was inviting him to parties and pointing out which girls she wanted him to hook up with. Bradi was a manipulator and had no issues with having Damen seduce a girl so she could get the chick's boy friend. That hugely influenced how much he liked her.

She was a close second when it came to best friends...which was sort of pathetic. What the hell sort of person was he? He was infatuated with his best friend and had cheated on his second best friend. People like him should be shot and killed...unless they weren't caught...Then he could walk free.

Shaking his head and laughing at his own thoughts, he started towards his house and smiled at Sky as he gave his hand a squeeze before releasing it. Hopefully, the drunken gesture would just be accepted as friendly. Looking up at the night sky, he asked his friend, "Do you remember when we were...nine, and you snuck over to my house and asked me to go outside to watch the stars with you? It was as cold as balls!" Laughing again, he added, "But it was fun, so I am not complaining...much."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 pm

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 Skye11

“Yes, seriously, I loved to run around in the dark. It wasn’t as bad when we were little, it just decided to worsen this year. I can’t see unless there is a light such as a lamp in the room. We should run around in the dark again. You would save me, right?” Skye nearly fell, as he had been leaning on Damen for support, as the other moved. Warmth enveloped his hand and Skye ignored the way that his cheeks heated up.

He sighed, not bothering to let go of Damen’s hand as the cool air brushed against his skin. It was weird not being able to see in the dark, but that didn’t stop his love of being outside at night.

He could remember taking his first girlfriend out at night to the park. He could remember that it had just rained the day before giving the world that fresh clean smell. It was the first time he had been kissed by a girl. It had felt wrong, completely and utterly wrong, which had sent him into a panic. He had taken things farther, only to have to stop when she said she wasn’t ready. Skye had shuddered with relief, though she had luckily mistaken it for sexual frustration. They had broken up a few days later because she found someone else.

Skye sighed, allowing himself to be led in the right direction. He looked down at his hand as it was released. The air seemed so much colder now. Letting out a breath of pent up air, he stretched looking up at the sky. He couldn’t see the stars anymore. “I remember, you complained the whole time that you were freezing. I ended up giving you my jacket to shut you up. Hey, Damen, let’s go running in the park tomorrow night. I bet I can catch you.”

He wouldn’t be able to catch Damen. The other was faster than him, always had been, but it was fun to make bets. The collateral was always that much more fun between friends.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Damen only chuckled at Skye's question without reply. He didn't trust himself to answer something like that. Could he even promise to save Skye when he couldn't even be honest with him? Who would ever want a hero that couldn't look them in the eye? It was shameful. Flat out shameful.

"Yeah, but you liked the cold, so it was only fair...and that would be fun, but I doubt that anyone could catch me," he answered teasing. Turning to look at Skye, he gave him a charming smile before explaining, "I have gotten even quicker, because of the times I've had to flee when my girls' boyfriends come home early." Laughing, he felt a twist of sickness in his gut. If it wasn't for the voice inside of his head, he would have brushed it off as drinking. However, a small, angry voice mocked him, 'Oh yes, boast about your conquests in front of the person you like. You really are a ball of slime.'

A heavy sigh escaped him before he closed his eyes and started singing. Walking the same path for several years mean that he didn't need to watch where he was going, which was just as well, because he didn't want to and wouldn't. If his eyes stayed on the path ahead, he would be bored. If his eyes strayed, they would stray straight to Skye, and he was convinced that he was going to be caught staring and wouldn't that make their perfectly little reunion incredibly awkward?

Of course, he would use the excuse that he hadn't gotten a good look at his friend in a while. It would be a like. Any time Skye was preoccupied, he would watch him, his eyes fixated on him. Damen couldn't count the number of times he had stalked Skye with his eyes through the halls of their school. No one had noticed, but he had still felt so exposed as he watched the one he loved so desperately walk carefree.

Just as he was about to repeat the song for the third time, the natural strawberry blonde stumbled over his own feet and fell into Skye. His mind instantly barked for him to push away and grin at the other, but his body was paralyzed. He couldn't move, could barely breathe.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Skye smiled feeling a bit awkward when Damen didn’t answer him. ‘Ah, how to ease the tension?’ Skye stumbled a bit unfamiliar with the terrain. He looked over at Damen, just barely able to see the other’s silhouette from the street lamps.

“Of course, the cold is awesome. Besides, it’s always fun to cuddle up to a loved one for warmth. Wow, I don’t think I’ve had to run from a jealous boyfriend. I had to run from a girl’s girlfriend, whom was casually not mentioned.” Skye would be lying if he said it didn’t hurt to hear about Damen’s past conquests. However, he shoved the feeling aside, as he continued to walk along side Damen.

Skye smiled awkwardly as silence fell about them once more. He looked up as a sigh reached his ears followed by Damen’s sweet voice. The lyrics were not unfamiliar to Skye and he waited a few seconds, simply listening before harmonizing with Damen. The words sounded weird since he hadn’t listened to the song in a good while, but they came back easily. His eyes skipped to any random bit of light that pierced the darkness. He missed the gazes that were sent his way, though he would have been oblivious even if he had been able to see them.

Skye waved his arms in the air, giggling in the middle of singing sometimes as the leaves touched his hands. He could remember randomly spotting Damen in the halls of school. He had avoided the male of course, but that didn’t stop the little jump in his heart or breathing every time though. His closer eyed friends had always asked if he was alright, luckily he had always come up with an excuse as to what had happened.

Skye sighed as the song ended, his breathing a bit heavy from walking and singing for so long. He was working on his breathing, that was what the vocal lessons were for. His thoughts were jarred as he felt something collide into him. His arms reached out to save Damen from falling on his ass before freezing as he realized whom he was holding. He didn’t know what to do. Should he shove him away? Should he hug him? Should he wrap an arm around him and push it off as friendship? Why wasn’t Damen pushing away?

Skye took a deep breath before pulling Damen into a hug. “I missed you.” The words were true. He had missed Damen, more than the other would ever know. Putting on a friendly smile, he started walking while keeping an arm around Damen’s waist. “What are we going to do when we get to your house? Hell, I don’t remember where or what your house looks like. Did you move?”

Skye desperately wished for Damen to return to the fun, easy-going person he was known as. Skye didn’t think he would be able to handle Damen rejecting him. Laughing awkwardly, Skye bumped heads with Damen lightly. “Are you drunk my little friend?”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:00 pm

A chuckle escaped the pinkette when Skye mentioned the girl's girlfriend. That had gotten all over the school, mostly because when they were found out, the two girls were torn apart by their families. Ah, the friendly small town atmosphere. It was a nice reference to keep him in check.

Damen felt a smile twist his lips as his friend sang along. It wasn't often that anyone actually harmonized with him. Of course, he was a spotlight whore. He couldn't hardly stand to have anyone standing next to him. The little flaw had made him rather hard to handle for most people, since he was an unbearable ass to those that forced their way into his halo of light.

Of course, Skye wasn't like any of those people. Skye didn't steal the light. He was the light. The moment it touched him, it illuminated a million other things. Having the opportunity to be illuminated by that reflection was something that Damen would never turn down.

When the dark haired male finally hugged him, the air rushed from his lungs in a rush, but he returned the hug. In his mind, he pulled back laughing and gave a trivial excuse. In reality, his arms kept tightly around the other, resolutely refusing to move. It was really hitting home in that moment. They had only another year together, if that. Sure, they could go home and flap gums, but then they would never speak again. It was what was going to happen, and he knew it. He wouldn't stand for it.

"I-uh-," Damen muttered pulling away from Skye. Shaking his head, he took Skye's hand again and started pulling him quickly. He had in fact moved. His old home had been smaller, more proper for such a community. Now, his family lived in a "modern" style house that was more fitted for a richer family from a city, not a family that was well off in the country.

After shushing Skye, he pulled him inside and through the white living room and into his bedroom. "Sorry about shutting up like that...it's just..." Damen trailed off. Pacing from one end of his room to the next, the pinkette felt like pulling at his hair out. Spinning, he looked at Skye and demanded, "Have you ever wanted to say something but not known how or been sure of how someone would react?" Once more he took up pacing before exclaiming in a slightly harsher tone, "We've only got a year left!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Skye allowed himself to be led once again, wondering if he had said something wrong. The rest of the walk was silent and Skye wasn’t sure if he should break it. Damen didn’t look as if he wanted to talk. Sighing, Skye followed helplessly.

It didn’t take long before they were entering a house quietly. Skye didn’t get a good look at the living room as they passed, but his mouth dropped in an awe filled ‘O’ as he looked around the bedroom. His gaze snapped to his friend as the other started pacing and talking.

The other’s words struck a string in his heart and all he could do was nod wordlessly. He wasn’t even sure what had sparked the random outburst. Damen’s last words sank slowly into his head.

He only had a year left with his friends, to say good-bye, to tie up loose ends before he moved to another city, and only a year left before he said a final good-bye to Damen.

“So what are you going to do about?” Skye wasn’t sure where the words came from as he moved to stop Damen’s pacing. “You, we, only have a year left before everyone goes their separate ways. What do you want to do this year that you’ve wanted to do? Anything, I’ll help you achieve it.”

Skye purposely left himself out. He couldn’t have his wish. He couldn’t have Damen as his and only his. It wasn’t like Damen to stay with one person only for very long. Skye smiled encouragingly, hoping that even after the distance that Damen would tell him as a true friend.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 am

Damen frowned as Skye got in the way of his pacing, but kept himself from complaining. His father had always bitched about how much he fidgeted. The old man had always told him it wasn't masculine to fidget like a nervous school girl. Of course, the nervous school girl part had been tacted on shortly after he realized he was gay so the words had always stuck with him.

Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, he brushed past Skye so that he could lean against the wall next to the window. Staring out at the sky once again, he sent a silent prayer to any gods that were possibility listening. Sure, some of them didn't like homosexuals, but to those that didn't care and were listening: he needed a favor. He needed the strength to say what had to be said and to say it now. There was one summer and nine months left until it all ended.

"You probably can't even help me, Skye," Damen told his friend softly as his eyes stayed on the sky. Come on, all he was asking for was a simple sign. A flash of light. The clouds moving away from the moon. Anything. He just needed something, a legitimate sign that something was supporting him.

Nothing came and with a heavy sigh, he turned his eyes away. Looking at Skye, he told him, "You are only going to have to listen to this once, because I have to get it off my chest, so you can just shut up and hear me out. After that, I don't give a fuck. I just have to say it."

Another deep, slow breath and then he started to pace again. It took a few minutes to build up the courage and then he turned to Skye and looked him in the eye. His arms were crossed over his chest defensively as he told him, "I am a faggot. The girls I have been with don't turn me on. Most of it was just my for of denial..." For all of a second, he was silent, gathering the last shred of his courage. His eyes lowered to the ground as he spoke and stayed there as he added quietly, "I have only really ever liked one person..." Looking up, the golden green hues narrowed into a glare as he added, "And he as been avoiding me for the past few years."

Okay, maybe it wasn't true. Maybe Skye hadn't been avoiding him, but it had felt like it. The dark haired male was either busy or couldn't be found. It wasn't fair...though maybe it had been a good thing, since it meant the hollow facade of friendship that he had cherished wasn't tarnished...at least, not until now.

Cringing, he expected Skye to blow up so he held his hands out in front of him peacefully before adding quickly, "Don't shout, my parents are just across the hall, but I get it if you are disgusted or hate me or whatever, but like I said, I only have a year left, so I had to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 am

Skye watched in batted breath as the other walked past him. Silence filled the room and Skye looked down at his feet. He had thought it would help if he were there. Maybe he was wrong. He let out the breath he had been holding and looked around the room. Everything was so…Damien. The thought had Skye smiling sadly. He jumped when the other spoke.

Skye opened his mouth to speak only to close it again with a pout. What was he supposed to say to that? He couldn’t really even help himself. He looked up to study the pink haired male. His heart hurt with the helpless feeling. He hated being useless.

He looked straight into those golden green hues and nodded dumbly. His heart pounded with the fear of what Damien would say. Was he going to say he liked Skye? No, that wasn’t possible. Was he going to say he hated gays? Skye knew his heart would break if those were the words. Skye kept his eyes on Damen as the other began pacing again. Skye curled his arms around himself, more as if he was giving warmth back to himself instead of defensive.

”I have only really ever liked one person … and he has been avoiding me for the past few years.”

Skye felt the numbing force of hope along with the dreadful pain of guilt. He stared at Damen for a moment, flinching involuntarily when Damen moved. Were the words true? Did Damen truly like him? Skye had to hear the exact words.

“You…like …me?” He pointed at himself to make sure, not really daring to hope.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 am

[quote="Admin-Galena"]

"Well, I've always thought of it more as loved, but if you want to reduce it to like that is f-what the fuck is wrong with me?" Damen demanded of no one as he turned away and started pacing again. Pausing for a second, he chanced a glance at Skye's face and he wasn't sure what he saw there. There was a time that he could practically read his friend's mind...and now, he couldn't even tell if he was accepting or contemplating a polite way to reject him or silently freaking out.

It was slowly killing him on the inside, so he started pacing again. If he held still, he knew that without a doubt, he was going to explode and more than likely end up making a damn fool of himself. He would rot in hell before he did that. It was probable that Skye already hated him simply for being gay. Enough people in the community would. None of them wanted to know that there was a faggot that had gotten more girls than them.

'Oh shit, Damen thought as he began to mentally freak out that Skye would tell everyone. However, that panic lasted less than a second. The loyal friend in him jumped up and berated himself for even considering it. Even if Skye was a homophobe, there was no way that he would tell anyone else. it would be treated as a dirty little secret and never mentioned again.

He would never be mentioned again.

Once again, he stilled himself and demanded desperately, "Do you think we can still be friends? I mean, I know shit will be awkward, but I can't handle this whole distance thing."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 am

Skye’s mind went blank with happiness and he froze. Mentally berating himself to say the words, Skye didn’t react until Damen asked if they could still be friends.

“Wait, I don’t want to be just friends.” Skye moved and pulled Damen into a hug. “You know that fear of not knowing how the other will react? It’s paralyzing and you just want to escape it so you run away.”

Skye tightened his hold, burying his face into the crook of Damen’s neck. “Do you realize how long I’ve liked, no, loved you? I thought that you liked girls so I tried to do what was best for both of us. It hurt knowing that you preferred girls to me. I thought distance would help ease this ache, but it never went away.”

Skye pulled back a bit to look into Damen’s eyes, the first real smile since leaving with Damen on his face. “But, if you want to be friends that’s fine………Just as long as you don’t regret it.” He teased, never letting go of the other.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

For a moment, Damen misunderstood the words that came out of Skye's mouth, but as the other hugged him, he returned the gesture and held on. It felt so surreal, but the fact that his apprehensions still floated in the back of his mind weighing down his heart told him that it wasn't. It was real, and it really was possible to be that happy.

He was so happy that he could only nod along blankly. The warmth of Skye's body was even more perfect than he had imagined. The slightly taller boy fit perfectly against him, and when Damen wrapped his arms around him, he felt like he could stay like that forever.

"I never preferred anyone over you, and you should have known that...Even if I didn't love you, you are my best friend," Damen muttered immaturely, but it was true. Somehow, he was certain, even if he was completely straight, he would never care as much about anyone as he did about Skye. After all, Skye was his sky. The silent joke made him want to either groan in self hatred or laugh at how horrible it was.

When Skye shifted away, Damen tightened his hold without realizing it. The golden green eyes narrowed into a glare before he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Skye's. Pouting, he tried to tell himself that it was a frown, as he told Skye in a tone that was jokingly angry, "We kissed. Now we can't just be friends. Since it would kill me to be anything less, we are something more..." The thought made him pause and start to grin. Mentally, he did a happy dance. Skye was interested in him. He was interested in Skye. It was like his dreams, but better, because it was real.

"Holy shit, I should totally ask you out right now," Damn said, thinking out loud without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Skye felt his heart swell with happiness at Damen’s words, smiling at the tightening around his waist. Skye was about to respond to Damen’s words when soft lips pressed against his own. The touch left all to quickly and he yearned for more.

He smiled at the cute little pout that formed on Damen’s face, quickly donning a serious face. “Oh, you’re right. We can’t be just friends. Well, ask away little one.”

Skye laughed at the nickname he had called Damen when he always hit his growth spurt first. The name wasn’t quite as fitting since they were the same height now. He would still use it though, if not to annoy Damen, then as a sentimental value.

Somewhere in the back of his head, he questioned if he was dreaming once again. Oh well he would find out if he woke up. Something told him it wasn’t though. Everything was too real to be fake.

Letting out a soft moan, he leaned his head on Damen’s shoulder. “Tell me I’m not passed out drunk and this is isn’t a dream. I don’t want this to be a dream, not another one.”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Damen's eyes narrowed into a glare at the old nickname. He had hated it then, and despite the happy memories attached to it, he hated it now. He would show Skye who the "little one" was!...later when he actually felt like fighting. At the moment, he just wanted to hug and hold onto the other.

Kissing Skye again, once again chaste and sweet, he asked in a seductive tone, "Do you want to go out, Skye?"

When the other leaned his head against him, a blush colored Damen's cheeks, and he wasn't quite sure why. Grinning, he hugged the other tighter and told him, "One, quit saying what I am thinking. Two, if it is, then I am gonna trash everything in my room when I wake up then go over to your house, break down the door, and demand we go on a date."

Chuckling softly, he took his arms from around Skye's waist and tilted his head up. Once more, his lips pressed against the others. This time, the kiss was slow, gentle, and needing. It wasn't until Skye returned it that he pulled away and whispered, "If this is a dream, we should make it a good one, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Skye shivered at the seductive tone and nodded his head. He felt like a giddy school-girl. He wasn’t sure whether that annoyed him or not, but with Damen he didn’t care. He laughed at Damen’s answer to his question, not entirely surprised by it.

“Great minds think alike, ne?” He didn’t resist as his head was brought up. Lips pressed against his own and it took him a moment to respond. He pouted when Damen pulled away again. “A dream neither of us will forget.” He whispered before pressing his own lips against Damen’s. Skye poured as much of his heart into the kiss as he could, while pulling Damen closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Damen kissed Skye back passionately, one of his hands lowering to grope the other's ass while the other fisted in his hair, drawing him as close as possible. Shifting a half inch away, he stared into Skye's eyes, wanting to memorize how they looked just then. The way the brown gleamed with the reflection of the stars behind him, the emotion that swirled so thickly in the dark depths, and the perfect shape to them. He loved Skye's eyes. It was hard for him to pick between his eyes and the way he smelled for his favorite thing about his now boy friend.

The thought sent a chill of happiness through the pink haired male. His eyes brightened with joy before he locked lips with Skye again. His had released the dark hair and slid down to grip the other's hips. Grinding against Skye, he hummed a song under his breath, which he had done since he was little when he was extremely happy.

His lips slipped off of Skye's and kissed along his cheek bone and down to his ear. He hummed in the other's ear for a moment before breathing the Japanese words into his ear. Gently, he nipped his lobe as his hands rose up and jerked the jacket off of the guitarist's shoulders. The memory of the times he had seen his friend play sent a bolt of arousal through him. God, the memory was so hot. He couldn't keep the mental images out of his head most of the time, but this time the present was much more tempting.

Switching his mouth to the other's throat, his hands started at the other's belt, tugging him farther, despite the fact that there was practically no space between them. Then releasing his belt loops, his finger tips trailed up the smooth, firm skin of his childhood love. His mouth sucked, nibbled, and kissed along Skye's shoulder and throat, looking for a sweet spot. As his fingers encountered the cold metal, he shifted back, keeping his pelvis against Skye's as he kissed the other again. His hands went to the chain and curled around it, pulling it so that Skye was pulled against him.

Releasing him from the kiss, he pulled the chain off and discarded it onto the bed, oblivious to the clatter. Looking into Skye's eyes, he sang the last lyric of the song out loud before kissing him again.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Skye’s breath hitched as his body grind against Damen’s. He wrapped an arm loosely around Damen’s shoulders, shivering as fingers thread through his hair. He whimpered as Damen pulled away again. Skye stared into Damen’s eyes, drawn into the swirling depths of them. Damen’s eyes had always reminded him of a light green colored meadow. Skye could easily say that Damen’s eyes were his favorite thing about the male. Skye smiled as he saw the sharp spark of happiness in the other’s eyes.

His eyes shut as Damen, maybe he did it, closed the short short distance between them. He shivered as he felt a hand travel down his side and grip his hip, moaning at the friction between them. The sound of Damen’s voice humming was sexy as hell.

Skye tilted his head as Damen’s lips travelled down to his neck. His breathing skipped at the foreign words whispered seductively in his ear. A moan escaped him as teeth scraped against his ear lobe. As his jacket was basically ripped off, he reached for Damen’s shirt and tugged lightly until the other let him pull the brown t-shirt off. He trailed a hand over the smooth pale skin, memorizing what he could.

His head fell back as hot kisses were placed seemingly everywhere at once. His hands toyed with the waistband of Damen’s jeans as he tried to remain upright on his own. Skye growled as Damen seemingly went to move away. He smirked as he brought his head up and kissed Damen back with just as much vigor. He moaned as he was pulled closer.

He took a few breaths as he was released from the spellbinding kiss, shivering as the cold chains brushed against his overheated skin. His gaze locked with Damen’s before dropping to Damen’s mouth as the other continued to sing.

Smiling softly, Skye caressed Damen’s face before kissing the other in a chaste yet passionate kiss. He pulled at Damen’s waistband, pulling the other closer as his kisses trailed down Damen’s neck. He nipped, sucked, and kissed all over Damen’s shoulder, wanting to memorize every inch. His hand trailed upwards to cup the back of Damen’s neck as he kissed the other on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Damen felt Skye's lips tightened at he smiled and a grin of his own appeared. Impishly grinning, he walked backwards and then pushed Skye so that the other tumbled onto the bed. Looking at him, he started to hum another song, his mind barely remembering the lyrics. If it wasn't for the fact that he had song the song virtually every day since he had first heard it, there way no way that he would have remembered any of it.

Glancing towards the door, he reached over and picked up the remote to his stereo. Hitting the button, he nearly burst out laughing when the song he was humming came on. His eyes danced over Skye and he blew him a kiss before he started to mouth the words and give the other boy a strip tease. The first time he had done something like that, Damen had been with an older girl that asked him to. After that, it was just normal for him to dance if he was getting naked in front of someone...and he wanted to tease the older boy a little bit.

Rolling his hips seductively and shifting elegantly, he slipped the tight pants over his firm hips and down his long legs. It was amazing that he could take off the jeans that hugged him like a second skin without loosing the beat. However, it did take the whole length of the song before he was clad only in his black boxers.

Pouncing on Skye, he kissed him again, hard. His hands slid down Skye's to his hands and then pulled them over the taller male's head, pinning them there. His lips moved from Skye's to cover his whole face and then he moved down his neck, nipping, sucking, and kissing. This time, he didn't stop there, and moved quickly to his nipples. His tongue caressed one has his hand released Skye to twist and pinch the other.

His other hand slid slowly down Skye's body to his waist. He undid the front of his boy friend 'OMFG' 's pants. Once the front was undone, his hands carefully peeled the fabric down, before going up to rub Skye's cock through the fabric of his under garments. While he hadn't been with a male before, he had been with enough girls to know what to do.

Mind in the Gutter
I am just gonna post the songs here. I don't like mentioning them in the post because it seems awkward, but I don't feel like constantly looking up songs. xD
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Skye squeaked as he fell backwards onto the bed. He went to glare at Damen when he realized what the other was doing. His gaze traveled up and down the heavenly piece before him, unsure what to look at first. Damen solved that for him as the other blew him a kiss. His gaze slowed, watching as those hips rolled in such a seductive way that had a shudder of pleasure running down his spine. Skye groaned halfway into the song, though he loved it, but Damen was taking far too long in his opinion.

It took all of Skye’s restraint not to stand and rip the skinny jeans off. He managed though. He leaned back, catching the male as he kissed him, positive he tasted the metallic tang of blood. The blood was forgotten as Damen moved their hands together. Skye laced his fingers together with one of Damen’s hands, gasping in pleasure as Damen went farther down than before. Tiny little sounds escaped him as Damen continued teasing his body.

He lifted his hips as Damen pulled the heavy fabric from his body. Skye blushed harshly as he realized they were both practically naked. Nervous butterflies fluttered around in his stomach, soon forgotten as the sudden attention to his cock had him moaning.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 pm

His moaning went straight to Damen's cock as he grew even more aroused. A soft groan escaped him as he bit down lightly on Skye's perky nipple. After a few minutes of rubbing Damen, he slipped his hand into the other's underwear. The feeling of the other's hot shaft in his hand made him pause for a second. If all of the stuff before hadn't made it obvious that this was real, the sensation of the smoldering hot skin against the smooth palm of his hand would have drive the reality of it all home. It was so different but so similar to all of his dreams.

Slowly, he slid his hand up and down the length of Skye's cock, adjusting to the feel of it, and judging from the fervor of Skye's voice, he changed what he was doing. When he had established a good place and hold, he kept at it for several minutes. Leaning up, he kissed Skye's lips once again, a chaste kiss that contradicted with the lewd things his hands were doing. Once again, his lips went to the smooth skin, kissing down, over his neck, shoulders, and chest. His lips traced the others abdomen as his fingers had earlier. His tongue dipped lightly into the other's belly button.

The whole time, his eyes were eagerly watching Skye for any sign of reaction. Never before had he been so concerned about the reaction of his partner. Most of the time, he was imaging Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, or Elijah Wood while he plowed whatever girl. This was completely different.

His hand released Skye's cock as his fingers went to the hem of his boxers. Gently, he tugged them down, his golden green eyes beseeching the other to let him. Some part of his brain said he was going too fast, but he wasn't able to get himself to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Skye bit his lip in an attempt to keep his moans under control as he pressed into Damen’s touch. It was so different from when the times girls had touched him. The feeling was more…right. He gasped as Damen slipped a hand under his boxers, moaning lightly at the cool touch. There was a slight pause from the other, but just as Skye was going to ask if he was alright, Damen moved his hand.

Skye whimpered as he tried not to buck his hips into his boyfriend’s hand. He didn’t know what to do, not even with a girl. Unable to keep his hands still, he curled them into the fabric on the bed to give them something to do. Damen’s hand was doing unbelievable things to him. The soft burning heat that pooled into his abdominal wasn’t unfamiliar but it was so much more better when it wasn’t his own hand.

Out of instinct, he turned his head to kiss Damen, wanting it to last longer. He tossed his head to the side moaning as fire spread wherever Damen touched. He almost giggled as he felt something wet near his belly button, but the attention to his cock distracted him. Mewling, in complaint he raised his hips to let the confining boxers be tugged off of him.

Using the momentum, he sat up and wrapped a hand around Damen’s neck pulling him down with him as he pressed a heated kiss to the other’s lips. He pressed what he could of his body against Damen’s, whining when he realized the other still had his boxers still on.

“No fair, you’re still covered.” Skye whispered against Damen’s lips, moving his free hand down in a caress to give some attention to Damen’s cock.

He couldn’t say he knew what to do, but he would defiantly try. He listened to Damen as he moved his hand. He trailed his lips down to kiss Damen on the neck. He nipped the spot enough to sting, quickly kissing and licking it to make the spot feel better.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Damen returned the kiss, his hands moving to cup Skye's ass and give it a squeeze as the swapped spit. As the other pressed against back, he leaned closer against him, loving the way he smelt, felt, and fit perfectly. It was slowly driving him insane, but in a good way, quite unlike the insanity that had infused him for the past years. It was like all of that craziness had boiled over in an explosion of passion and release.

A soft chuckle escaped him as he replied, "Sorry. I was too busy worshipping your amazing body to get rid of them."

When the other's hand strayed down, he felt his eyes widened. Surprisingly, very few girls had taken charge...At least, the girls he had been with recently. Unless he pointedly told them to do something, they laid there and moaned in pleasure. Now, he was biting his lip and fighting not to moan at the hot touch to his cock. He couldn't believe how insanely perfect Skye's hand felt. Going all the way with a girl barely compared to the feeling of a hand job from his love.

For the most part, Damen kept himself stifled to soft, throaty sounds, but the bite to his neck sent a shudder of pleasure through him and he felt like he was about to orgasm just from the foreplay. If it kept up much longer, there was no way that he would last.

Pulling away, he pulled Skye's face up to his and kissed him again, hard on the lips. Against them, he mumbled, "Don't blame me if this sucks. I've never done it before."

With that, he started to kiss his way down the other's body, his tongue flicking out to leave a wet trail down his body. Finally, he was at the others abdomen again, his hands resting on Skye's knees. His lips trailed just above the curls that surrounded the base of his boy friend's erect cock.

Obviously self conscious, he glanced up at Skye, before kissing his stomach again. His lips went to the tip of the other's cock and his tongue flicked out along the slit and then ran down the bottom of it to the hilt. One of his hands moved to caress his lovers balls, while he continued to lick the length of it. Experimentally, he nibbled lightly at the skin and then took the head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. After a few minutes, he began to take more of the length in and bob up and down, his free hand coming up to pump the length that didn't fit in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」   ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ㄥÖㄥㄥ工PØP ㄥŮ父ĘR¥ 「PrivateミMature」
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: