Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robots =/= Human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

Robots =/= Human Empty
PostSubject: Robots =/= Human   Robots =/= Human I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:28 pm

So, I've just watched Daft Punk's Electroma. It was an amazing movie, and it made me sad. If I had watched it alone, I would have probably cried.
Interested in Electroma?:

But this also spawned a roleplay idea. You absolutely do not have to know anything about the movie in order to play with me. The movie just inspired this.

In this world, there are humans, and there are robots. You better not call them machines, because machines are just not the same. Machines are toasters, televisions, toys. Robots are creatures, just like you. Just like me. Most robots are perfectly happy with being just that, Robots. Robots are sometimes friends of humans, sometimes enemies. Some Robots think humans are lesser then they are, and some humans think the same for them. Robots don't necessarily have emotions, but some Robots are equipped with chips to make them seem like they have emotions. However, some Robots want to be Human, and some Humans really want to be Robots.

I don't have a whole lot of information on this yet, actually. If you're interested, let's chat! :'D
All I know is that my character will be a 'female' robot, and there will very probably not be any sex at all. Maybe boobs and/or general nudity, but robots don't feel the need for sex like humans do. They do have human-looking bodies, but the way I see it is that they have robot heads like the robots in the movie. Maybe not in that style or anything, but just robot heads in general.
Your character can be male or female, robot or human. I think I'd prefer it if your character was female, personally. P:

Dear god, I hope somebody's interested in this at least a little bit.
I wanna do it so bad. Q ~ Q
Back to top Go down

Robots =/= Human
Page 1 of 1