Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexy and Smart at your Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

Sexy and Smart at your Service Empty
PostSubject: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Hello!
Hi.
We are the dynamic duo: Tehn and Ren!
Most of you know us. For those of you that don't, we are roommates and close friends.
We've been on this site a while, but only started a wolf RP that went no where. D:
I've had a lot of free time lately, so I have been thinking of taking up roleplaying again.
I just want to say hi to everyone. ^^
Generally, assume that red fonts and 'warm' colors are Ren, while green fonts and 'cool' colors are me, Tehn.
So..uhm...I am 17! =D The hag is 19!
Hag...right...Ren tends to bold either his speech or his actions, while I don't mess with fonts. That is the easiest way to tell which of use you are roleplaying with. Though I edit my speech when both of us are talking, it is only at Ren's insistence.
If you are wondering why we are sharing account: it is because then we can blame each other when we stop replying.
Ren lost the password.
Tehn changed the password because she was mad at me.
Etc.

Basically summed up our train of thought. Plus, I figured that Galena would be more like to reject me if I went with Ren-sama. She is so picky.
Yeah, I just was in an agreeable mood and went along with it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 am

I am both intrigued and very confused....
But I just want to say...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 am

Ah, yes!
Hello again~
c:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am

I personally have no comment for your idiocy. Smile <3 Love you both and hopefully we get to RP sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

PostSubject: Re: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 am

*huggles all of you* Thank you for the welcomes. =D
Galen, I am hurt. </3 Of course we're gonna RP together. I shall check your open threads now. Smile
She'll drop 'em all, Gal, just warning you. You know how she gets about RPing with someone she knows in person.
Bai!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Sexy and Smart at your Service   Sexy and Smart at your Service I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 am

XD Yay~ Are you still online? If so, hit me up on IM and we can talk about the one RP, kk?
Ren, I know. Believe me I do. xP
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Sexy and Smart at your Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Welcome :: Say Hi!-
Jump to: