Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) Empty
PostSubject: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm

►Welcome To Simply to Escape
We are an online organization committed to giving teenagers a place where they can just escape from reality and try to be happy.

→Home← →Rules← →FQA← →Search← →Memberlist← →Usergroups← →Profile← →Forums←
        Simply to Escape is a site designed and run by young adults aim to assist other young adults. Whether you are struggling against sickness or are going through a hard time, this online community is designed to give you a place to be free. Here, you can document your feelings, goals, progress, thoughts, and life in daily diaries, make friends with other young adults, find help, and even help others.

Hello, I am Jackson, the supporter and designer of this site. Three years ago, I was going through some very difficult times in my life. That was when I launched the initial version of Simply to Escape. The response I received was astounding and with the support, I managed to completely turn my life around. It was enough of an effect that when I had the money, I bought this site and farther expanded it, hoping to reach more people. I wanted to offer everyone of you a place where you can be safe and open.

Despite the happy hype that we post and parade over Simply to Escape, rest assured that there is no expecation for you to act like you are happy. This is the one place that you do not have to fake a smile for. If you feel like crying or ranting, we are here for you, to listen and offer you advice. Though only a few of us are professionals, we all want to help.

That isn't to say that you have to be upset to be here! Share your high points too! When you are happy, tell us why. Give us a reminder that even when things seem like everything is bleak, they will get better.

We are here to provide support and be like a family. Sign up today for absolutely no charge and find somewhere that you can escape reality.

Click the spoiler!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 pm

We are an online organization committed to giving teenagers a place where they can just escape from reality and try to be happy.

Rules
      Rules are never fun, but they are necessary to protect us. Follow them and we'll have no problems.
      1. Do not, under any circumstances, meet in person.
        It isn't safe, guys. No matter how well you may think you may know somebody that person might not exist. Be smart and play it safe.
      2. Keep your pictures appropriated!
        I understand documenting your life and you are allowed to post any picture you want in PRIVATE galleries on here, but if you are under 18, keep it clean, and regardless of how old you are, keep your public galleries clean.
        No nudity
        No gore
        Use common sense here.
      3. Be nice!
        We all have it bad in our own ways. Don't be a jerk because you don't agree with someone's views. There is a back button. If you don't have anything nice to say, use it.
      4. Don't be prejudice!
        If you are, don't express it here!
        We accept people of any race, gender, religion, or orientation.
        I don't want to see anything negative posted on the public forms about this. Period.
      5. You have a privacy option for everything. Please use it wisely.
        There are certain things that should only be shared between friends. Please be smart about what you share. Phone numbers, private e-mails, etc, all need to be shared in private places.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: WIP   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 pm

→Home← →Rules←→FQA← →Search← →Memberlist← →Usergroups← →Profile← →Forums←
      If you have any questions, feel free to message me! I hope I have covered the basics here.

What should I know before signing up?

Just that we handle this very seriously. If you threaten to kill yourself, we are not just going to sit idly by and let the world lose a beautiful soul.

What should I do if someone is harassing me on the forums?

Block them. It is a simple feature and it will make it so that you cannot see each other's posts. It will remove the problem. If they create a second account to bother you, report them to me or one of the other members of the staff immediately.

What to the various symbols beside user names mean?

◦ is what most users have. {Seekers} This means that while you are here to help others, you still really need help. <3
      ◘ is the next most common. {Councilors} This means that they feel they are over or mostly over their problems and are here to help others.
      ◊ is actually second rarest. {Leaders} They have started a group on here and it has gained more than twenty members.
      ∂ is the sign of the admins and moderators. They are here for emergency help, but also to stop bullying before it can start.
      ⌂ there is only one of this sign and it is mine. ^^

How do I get a different sign?

When you feel like you are ready to gain a different symbol, all you have to do is message me and say 'I want to be a {Councilor/Moderator}' and I shall make you a Councilor, or after a bit of review, a Moderator. If you want to be a Leader, you have start a group and gain members. No other way for that one. Sorry.

What am I allowed to put in my private gallery?

If you are under 18, you are required to keep your galleries, both public and private, PG-13. If you don't, I could get in trouble for it. If that happens, this site goes down. End of statement.
      If you are over 18, you are allowed to post anything that you want to. Just keep in mind: once you put something on the internet, it is out there forever. There is no way to take it back.

How does my private gallery differ from my public gallery?

Only members that you pick can see your private gallery. Anyone that locates your profile can see your public. You have the option so that all of your friends can see your private gallery or just a select few that you pick. It is entirely up to you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 am

User Name | Last Visit | Join Date | Posts | Diary Entries | PM
      Jack Attack | Unknown | 3/9/09 | 5861 | 53 | √
      SaraBear | 4/1/11 | 3/24/09 | 421 | 21 √
      ◦ Sunny | 4/1/11 | 3/29/11 | 2 | 1 | √
      IttyBittySpider | 3/31/11 | 9/9/09 | 126 | 998 | √
      ◘ SparkleBite | 3/31/11 | 6/1/10 | 545 | 221 | √
      Rossetta | 3/30/11 | 1/12/10 | 6701 | 128 | √
      AnneChan | 3/29/11 | 12/25/09 | 611 | 32 | √
      ∂ AshyBoy | 3/29/11 | 2/22/11 | 700 | 83 | √
      ◦ RoboHunter | 3/29/11 | 11/9/10 | 423 | 21 | √
      ◦ SilentTerrors | 3/29/11 | 7/27/10 | 122 | 56 | Ж
      Reese's&Blood | 3/28/11 | 9/29/10 | 1,200 | 1 | √
      ◘ SheIsGone | 3/26/11 | 2/2/10 | 362 | 40 | √

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 am

→Home← →Rules← →FQA← →Search← →Memberlist← →Usergroups←→Profile← →Forums←

Help | Here you can find or offer help.
    Jokes | Here you can joke and talk and focus on all things light.
    Fantasy | Here you can Roleplay, be somebody you want to be far from reality.
    Writing | Here you can post your own literature for others to read and review.
    Art | Here you can post pictures of your art projects. Share the beauty you create.
    Love | Here you can talk about your love or reminiscence over a lost romance.
    Life | Here you can talk about your life if it something that you don't want to write a diary about.
    Other | Here you can talk about anything that doesn't fit in above.
    [/size]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 am

Group Name | Owner | Description | Status
    Safe From Back Stabbers! | Rossetta | No more having to deal with back stabbers. Here, we'be got each other's back! | Open
    Calm Spot | SaraBear | Just be chill, here with me and my friends. Love and let love. <3 | Open
    Passion Writers! | Rossetta | Write your heart out! Post your poems, stories, and thoughts. We're here to share. | Open
    Our Beautiful World | Rossetta | Show your love for mother earth here. <333!!!! | Open
    Mr.DarkSide | Reese's&Blood | Friends Only Chat | Private

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 am

►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) Anime%20guy
*User Name: JackAttack
Name: Jackson
      *Condition:
      Manic depressive and was in an abusive household growing up
      *Progress:
      I am out of the household, working every day on my depression, and looking towards the light.
      Goals:
      By the end of the year, I hope to have gained a promotion in work, finished the first half of my book, and been in at least one relationship.
      Dreams:
      Find the man of my dreams and live happily ever after.
      Fears:
      Dying alone. Hurting myself or those I love. Forgetting how precious life is.

*About You:
    Hey! I am the owner of this site, but don't let that scare you off. I am actually a pretty cool guy if I do say so myself. I tend to think that I am older than I actually am, but that doesn't stop me from having fun. I love talking to new people and trying new things. I currently live on my own with my precious kitty, Gill, and my fish, Mr. Whiskers. Well, I hope to learn more about you as you learn about me. ^^
    Interests:
    I like sports (watching, not playing), music (of all sorts), writing, drawing, and singing.

Diary Entries:
3/30/11: Pretty Epic Wednesday
As you all probably know, I am a wacko Criminal Minds fan. I have a huge crush on Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler. ♥ Anyway, I decided to forego my schedule to watch the new episode and...(Click To Read More)

3/2/11: Dancing On Sunshine~
I danced through the store singing that today with my little sister. She has been really bummed out lately, but today I got her to not just smile, but laugh. It feels good, making other people smile ya kn....(Click To Read More)

2/18/11: Chocolate Ice Cream
Oh How I love you. Chocolate Ice Cream. You make everything so much easier. Ugh, I swear, the past four days have been the the worst. All of my friends are still glowing from all of the fun they had and I h....(Click To Read More)

1/1/11: NEW YEARS! WFT! FTW!
OMG! I can't believe that it is already a new year. D: I got so much done, but I still feel frantic, like I am supposed to be doing something. I hope it passes, but for now I am going to ignore it and spaz over the ne...(Click To Read More)

12/28/10: Dark Confession
People that are hyper sensitive, look away. I don't want anyone feeding off my bad energy, but I do want to come clean. It was this time, three years ago, that I attempted to take my own life. Christmas isn't re....(Click To Read More)

Forum Activity:
Forum Activity is unlisted for this user.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am

►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) Dante
*User Name: Dante
Name:
I have an eating disorder according to my mother. Really, I don't see this disorder. I simply don't eat.
I'm also an insomniac, but as far as I know, there is no getting over it without pills, so I'll happily pass.
Honestly, I just joined this site because I am confused. I don't know if I like girls, guys, or both...
*Progress:
None whatsoever. =D
Goals:
Dreams:
Fears:
*About You:
Hey! You can call me Dante or D. I am an irresponsible idiot with a vindictive side. I only joined this site because...well, I am still not sure why. Because of my family, I do want to get help, maybe put on some weight so my mom stops nagging, but really...I don't know.Meh. ^^ I wanted this to be upbeat but failed. Sue me.
Interests:

Diary Entries:
None Listed

Forum Activity:
None Yet
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

JackAttack
►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) Himmasdf
Male | 19 | Musical
    4/5/11 | 10:05 pm PM to Dante

Hi! I am Jackson. I am glad to welcome you to the site. I hope that you find the support that you're looking for here. Even if you aren't quite ready or sure how to go forth, I assure you that our community is well suited for all sorts. Smile

If you don't mind my saying: You look a little young to be 19. If you are, then I apologize, but if you aren't, I would appreciate it if you switched it to your real age. While we welcome you to express who you are and how you feel, sometimes it is hard to take someone serious if it seems like they aren't telling the whole truth about something else. Plus, age is just a number. No one will take you more or less serious if you are 12 or 2,000, m'kay? ^^ At least, on here they won't.

Thank you for joining and I hope that Simply to Escape is everything that you want/need/hope it to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)   ►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

►Simply To Escape◄ (OTA, Ya, Yu, Het, M?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: