Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Rika smiled up at him. She leaned forward and licked his face. She closed her eyes and shifted back to her Neko form. Her naked body pressed against him, she smiled, "you really think so?" Her eyes stared at him, shining with excitement. Just looking at his naked body and feeling it against her, it made her excited.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Rolling his eyes, the wolf answered bluntly, "Only those that care will lie. I don't care. Therefore, it is the truth." Ah, yes, already a sharp tone slipping into his voice. Maybe it was because the naked neko brought him back to reality faster or maybe it was just because he was an ass. Despite that, he didn't push her warm, supple body away. In fact, he kept rather still, trying not to get aroused by the heat of her so near. She smelled nice, he realized as her neko form's scent reached her nose. Almost cautiously, he ran his hand down her back, only to stop halfway down and remove his hand. In a slightly harsh tone, he asked, "Do you mind getting off me?"
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 am

Rika smiled and got off him. She stood up, revealing her whole body to him. But as she looked down at him, and then jumped on him. "Well, in all reality, I have not been able to stay awake. I am extremely tired. The only way I can stay awake now, is just total and carnal lust. Please, help me?" she asked as she looked into his eyes. She was really begging him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 am

Balan's eyes danced over her body as she stood up, and his focus was on her breasts, so he didn't move away when she pounced on him. Looking at her with a deadpan expression, the wolf demanded, "Really? Is sex the only thing you can think about?" Pushing her off of him, he shook his head in disgust. Standing up, he turned to walk away, mentally ranting only to pause and consider something.

She was a drifter. In a few days, she wouldn't be there anymore. Certainly he didn't believe in starting a relationship by instantly leaping in the sack, but there was no chance of that happening. Relationships didn't work between their species anyway, and that wasn't what she wanted...Not that he did either. In fact, he did want her physically, but not emotionally, so there was no shame in sleeping with her rather than playing or hunting as he would do with a female that he was courting. The only reason she was even in his house was because he wanted to do her a favor.

If he took her, there would be no shame in it for him.

Standing in the doorway, he turned around and looking at the neko. With his muscular arms crossed over his chest, he knew that his full glory was revealed in the dim light that filtered in through the large windows and from the light on in the kitchen. Bluntly, he told her, "You realize I am cruel? I meant everything I said and don't regret any of the them. Why would you still want to have sex with me? Don't females just use that to trap males they like? There is nothing you can get from me." There, he said it bluntly so he wasn't misleading her even now. All of this was just a front...though he wasn't quite sure for what. His arrogance? His pride? The fact that he could still feel in side?

The last one sounded rather laughable.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:44 am

Rika frowned a bit as she was yet again rejected. But he turned around, as slow as possible it had seemed. She smiled at him. His words were harsh yes, but she hadn't really cared. Men had told her worse things before. She stood up and walked over to him. Her hand slightly traced the muscles in her arms. She touched his smooth, but rock hard skin. His muscles were strong and seemed to be pulsing. She moved her hand up his arm to his shoulders, resting her hands on them gingerly.

She licked her lips before she spoke, "I really don't give a damn what you say to me. There's just something that I want... No, I need from you."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Balan returned her kiss, his hands going around her waist. When she spoke, he shook his head and told her, "You make no sense." His hands moved up to grab hers, and he pulled her away from him. For a moment, he paused, as if he were going to reject her again, and then he spun them around and pinned her against the wall. Looking into her eyes, there was a dark, carnal spark in his own hues. With a vicious smile on his face he added, "I suppose you don't have to." Pressing against her naked body, the male captured her lips. After kissing her for a second, he pushed his tongue into her mouth as he ground against her, his manhood stiffening.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Rika closed her eyes as they kissed. When she was pulled away, she was certain he was going to again say no. Man this wolf was playing hard to get really well. But then he turned her around real quick, pressing her back against the cold wall. She stared into his eyes. "Does anything make sense anymore?" she asked him. She wrapped her arms around him, lifting her body up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She stared deeply into his eyes and moved towards his ear, "take me, you sexy, strong, dominant beast..."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

"Just shut up," Balan growled as he grabbed her wrists and slammed them against the wall again to capture her mouth. Her moist heat was so close to his cock. He could take her there with no prelude and no hesitation. It would be quick, fast, and easy...but why the hell should he give her what she wanted? Moving back, he let her fall to the ground. Carelessly putting her on her knees, he grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards her cock. "Show me how bad you need this," he commanded her, sarcasm lacing his tone.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Rika smiled as he held her. She liked his teasing words. But when she ended up on her knees, she was even more excited. She liked when a man would take charge and force himself on her. She looked at his cock, not completely as stiff as she remembered, but she knew she could easily fix that. She placed her hands around the base of his cock, making it stiffer. She slapped his cock against her face, enjoying the slapping sound. After teasing him for a few minutes, she licked the tip of his head, in slow circles. She licked the hole, tasting the precum that dripped from the tip. She slobbered all over his cock, spreading the warm liquids from her mouth. She cradled his balls in his palm, massaging them as his mouth opened wide and wrapped them around his cock. As she started sucking and bobbing up and down, she felt him growing much larger than before.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Balan growled at the female as he teased him, but then made a sound of pleasure as she finally took him into her mouth. His head fell back as his hips thrust forward into the slick heat of her mouth. As his cock grew fully erect, he looked down at her and said gruffly, "You like that, don't you?" Grabbing her hair and thrusting into her mouth so that she couldn't answer, he face fucked her for a moment and then pulled back. Crouching down, he whispered in her ear, "Well, then I am gonna give you something that you'll like even more." Pushing her onto her hands and knees facing away from him, he spread her ass cheeks and licked her hole, his tongue brushed over the puckered rings. One hand went to her hip to keep her held firmly in place and the other went to her pussy, forcing to rough fingers in, stretching her carelessly as his tongue began to push against the tight hole.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Rika moaned as she felt her head moving down farther on him, taking in all of his growth. Feeling his cock deep in her throat, she never wanted to stop. When he pulled her away and whispered in her ear, all she could reply with was a purr. She wanted to kiss him, but soon found herself on her hands and knees. Feeling one hand at her waist, she raised her ass, so that her vital areas would be easily accessed. She felt his cold and wet tongue on her tighter hole. A slight chill ran up her spine, but she didn't move. As his fingers forcefully probed her pussy, she moaned more, a long purr escaped her lips. But soon it was halted. Her body froze. Her muscles clenched, especially the ones around his tongue. She had males request to probe that area and even offer to pay more money to explore the tight cavern, but she had always said "no." But with the werewolf, there would be no "no"s sent his way.

First there was pain. It hurt so much, she tried to focus on his fingers, making her want hi cock even more. She could feel her juices flooding over his hand. She even hung her head down to watch. After quite a while of getting adjusted to his tongue, she started to purr once again. The soft murmurs from the feline showed her pleasure. She pushed her hips towards this face, forcing his tongue and fingers deeper inside of her. Her mews grew louder and louder with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

A deep, dark chuckle escaped him as she stopped purring. So she was a virgin in that aspect? Or maybe she had just had an unpleasant experience. Either way, when he was through, she was going to love it. As she started to purr, he felt even more aroused. He was a wolf. Pleasuring his partner was a big proportion of the fun for someone like him.

When her mews filled the room, he switched his attention, he tongue probing her vagina and fingers probing her ass. As he tongue fucked her, he spread her ass with his fingers, pushing one and then two and then all four. He wasn't as rough with her rear as he had been with her pussy. Whether it was out of sympathy or simply because her delicious juices were whetting his lust, he wasn't sure.

His ears were attuned to the sound of her voice, repeating motions that made her louder. He continued to finger and tongue fuck her until she finally came. Then he mounted her. Leaning over her shoulder, he whispered in her ear, "Did you get your fill?" His cock thrust against her ass and he continued, "Had enough?" Lining his cock up with her pussy, he kept his hands on her hips so that she couldn't thrust back against him, even as he teased her entrance. Slowly, he bit and sucked on her upper back and shoulders before adding, "Or do you want more?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:13 pm

When he finally switched where his fingers were and where his tongue focused on now, she let out a loud moan. Her tail clung around his neck, keeping him close. She moaned as he licked and tasted her juices, probing her ass with her fingers. She continued to force her body against his, pushing everything deeper and deeper. Her hands clenched the floor, trying to grab onto little fibers of the carpet. Her body began to tingle as she felt a rush of sensation coursing through her skin. Her tail shot straight up in the air, arched her back, and felt her waves of orgasm consume her. Her muscles had tensed until they started shaking uncontrollably. "Oh god!"

When he finally moved his face from her pussy, she released a quiet mew of dislike. But as she felt his cock rubbing against her, she moaned a little louder than before. Her purring returned and cried out for him. She tried to move her hips back against him, but her strength was unmatched compared to his. As she heard the whispers in her ears, they laid back towards him, trying to hear every word, grasping his voice and indulging in it.

As he bit down on her, she tilted her head back, enough to look at his face and mewed, "please, oh take me!" She tried rocking her hips over and over to no compliance from him. She failed, but she really wanted to feel him inside her once again. Passion rushed over her body.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:34 am

Balan’s lips curved into a smile that bordered on cruel. The way she struggled against him, for him, turned him on. At that moment, he had complete control over her and the only greater cock rush to fulfill what they both wanted, so he thrust forward. There was nothing gentle about it as he slammed in hard enough that his thighs slapped against her. His hands curved around so that his short, rough nails dug into the front of her legs, leaving red marks and surely bruises would appear the next day.

Drawing back, he thrust in again, painfully slow at first, but as he continued to push into her, his pace sped up, and his hands slid over her body to cup her breasts. With rough fingers, he caressed her nipples, pinching them and twisting them, as his body covered hers. His teeth moved along to the crook of her neck, nibbling and sucking lightly as his body steadily rocked into hers, faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Rika moaned, mewed, and even gave a little bit of a hiss. He was rough, but she was loving every minute of it. He body rocked against his as she dragged her claws down his back. She often bit down on her lip, trying to hide her noises of pleasure. "Don't stop," she moaned. Her voice was soft and almost non existent. Her tail rubbed against his thighs and up his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: