Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Rika heard a window open. Her ears perked forward as she saw her belongings flail into the air. As they hit the ground, she quickly looked back at the window, which was now slammed shut. She dashed to her clothes and got dressed. Once she was completely finished, she grabbed her bag and headed back to the front door. She began yelling at it, "You are the biggest asshole I have ever met! I hope that one day you wake up and realize that you are only going to be alone for the rest of your life! How are you ever going to find friendship or even love if all you ever do is throw people out?! I hope you burn in hell!" She started to cry again and turned away from the door. As she started to walk from the house, a bright light struck near her and thunder sounded all around. She screamed out in alarm as if someone was trying to harm her. Before she could think of the smart thing to do, she ran. Her foot got caught in the mud and stuck mid run. Her body fell over like a jenga block. As she fell down, she shacked her head against a small rock. Small but sharp. She screamed from the pain, but soon found everything starting to get completely dark. Her body lay almost lifeless in the rain and stormy night.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Her remark made him chuckle. He was fairly certain someone else had shouted that at him before as well. Of course, people had shouted for him to burn in hell so many times that the statement was probably what made the words seem so familiar. Drawing on his pants, he walked down to inspect his house. As he looked around, he told himself that he should have searched her belongings before throwing them out. He might have just given away something of worth in a moment of rashness. Even if he had, he could buy it back, but it was a dumb practice to waste money just because he had it.

As lightening lit the house, he sigh into the silence. It was so peaceful...and then it was broken by a scream.

The voice was most certainly the neko that he had just thrown out, and it sounded as if someone was trying to murder her. Whether it was because of the moment they had just shared or because he wasn't as heartless as he pretended to be, Balan spun without thinking and bolted out the door. A strange feeling, guilt, lodged itself into his chest, and frantically he chased after her watered down scent. When he found her, splayed on the ground with blood pouring from her head, the feeling intensified.

With odd care, the were leaned down to scoop her up. Gently, he carried her back to his home. Closing and locking the door, he carried her into his personal bathroom. There was a giant jacuzzi in the middle of the floor. Stripping her from the messy clothes, he lowered her into the hot water. Tenderly, he rubbed her arms and ran a finger over her face to clear the blood away as best he could before he reached for a wash clothe to start cleaning her up. His hands were caring as he wiped the blood away from her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Rika finally came to, finding herself in the jacuzzi, in warm water no less. For a moment she freaked out and her body tensed, but as she saw Galan, she relaxed even though he had recently tossed her out of the house. She closed her eyes and spoke softly. "I promise, if you let me stay tonight, tomorrow I will be gone and you won't hear from me." She felt a sharp pain in her head and touched her hand to the spot that was still bleeding. As she pulled her hand away from her head and examined it, she let out a small scream. "Oh my god... I am bleeding!" She started to hyperventilate as her chest started to raise and lower incredibly fast.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

"Shh, you're not leaving," Balan told her sternly, refusing to even consider the idea of the helpless neko wondering around in the cruel outside world. Before he could tell her that he was going to take her to the doctors tomorrow, she started to freak out. Drawing her out of the water, he cradled her soaking frame against himself and rocked her back and forth. Soft murmurs of comfort escaped him as he attempted to keep her from flying into a blind panic. "It's okay. Just give it a moment to clot. You knocked your head pretty good, but it isn't that bad. Trust me. Just calm down. You'll be fine. Shh, shh, it's okay." Despite how odd it was do comfort someone else, it came all too naturally to him. Of course, he was a wolf. Packs were instinct.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:04 am

Rika continued to breathe quickly. As she felt his strong embrace, she clung to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She forced her eyes shut. She was utterly confused. How much time had elapsed since he threw her out? And now he wanted her to say? Her breathing slowed to a normal pace and she opened her eyes to look up into his. "Are you sure?" she was not going to trust him so easily now.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:13 am

With a roll of his eyes, he continued to stroke her hair and told her, "Yes." The wolf felt no obligation to explain his responsibility to tend to her. If the stupid feline couldn't figure out that he was doing it out of honor, not out of sympathy, than it was her loss. He could care less about a creature like her, but his rank required that he make certain she was okay. It was indirectly his fault that she had been harmed, so it was his duty to make amends for that.

Releasing her, he shifted away and too his feet before offering her his hand so that she could stand up. His eyes were indifferent as he told her, "We will have to stay up tonight to make certain that you don't have a concision." His lip curled slightly as he added, "Try to keep it painless for me."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:38 am

As she was released, she looked up at him, grabbing his hand and stood to her feet. She smiled and nodded her head, "I promise." She looked down at herself and smiled up at him. "Maybe I should get some clothes first? If it's going to be a long night, I will want to look good!" Her eyes danced from one of his to the other and back and forth again. Her tail curled along her hip flirtatiously. Her ears were perked forward with intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:03 am

"That would be preferable," the werewolf replied as his eyes traced over her naked frame in a way that implied he didn't agree with his own words. With a slight frown on his face, he turned away and offered, "I have some things that you can wear until yours are out of the wash." With that, he led the way through his home once again. This time, he went to his own room. From his belongings, he pulled out a tank top and sweat pants that tied at the waist. Both would keep her decent for the time being. Offering them to her, he added bluntly, "It is this or one of the white dresses. There isn't anything else in the house."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

She smiled, nodding her head in agreement. She followed him and watched his every move. The way he walked was elegant and sophisticated. How could such a feral beast be so proper? She stopped behind him and looked at the sweats and tank top. "That will suffice!" She grabbed the clothes and quickly put them on. "Let's go to the family room!" She had no idea why, but she sensed a rush of adrenaline or something that caused her to be excited. She quickly ran out of the room and into the kitchen. She rummaged through the cupboards until she finally gave up. She went to the refrigerator and started rummaging through that too. As she bent over, searching, her tail flailed around with glee.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Balan felt a smile tug at the corners of his lips as she bound of out the room. As soon as he realized that he was smiling, he quickly forced it off his face. Shaking his head, he followed after her, trying to remain disdainful and aloof...But it wasn't easy. As a canine, he was easily caught up in other beings energies, and Rika was all but bouncing off the walls.

Finding her searching his kitchen, he didn't bother to ask if she was hungry. Instead, he walked over to one of the cupboards that was above her head and opened it. Reaching in, he pulled out a chocolate cake that was decorated with strawberries. The recluse had to have something to do...and he had chosen long ago to cook when he was bored.

Putting the cake on the counter, he asked, "Hungry again?" His tone was almost teasing as he walked past her to grab a plate for himself, pausing to see if she wanted a slice as well. Chocolate. Yum. He was so glad that he didn't get the negative trait of being allergic. Too many wolves he had known had been very allergic to it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:23 pm

She stood up and quickly turned around to see Balan. "I'm not really hungry, but I was wondering if you had some hot cocoa? I could really use some!" She looked at the cake and her ears laid straight against her head. Her eyes widened as she zoned in on it. "I take back what I just said... I would love some!" She crossed her legs over each other and rested her lower back against the counter. Her eyes glistened as the looked down his body and back up.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

[quote="Admin-Galena"]

"Hot cocoa? Vile stuff...but I do have some milk chocolate that you could use," he offered as he got a second plate. Walking back over to the cupboard, he pulled down a bar of chocolate, already so crumbled that it had lost its shape. It was stored in a zip lock bag since he had used some of it to decorate the cake. Placing the bar near the stove, he told her where the pans were and then cut two pieces of cake. Sitting on one of the stools, he began to eat his slice as he watched her make her drink. For a moment, he opened his mouth, like he was going to ask her something, but then he stood up and began to make himself coffee.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Making hot cocoa was always better when made from scratch. She grabbed the chocolate bar and went to the refrigerator. She grabbed the carton of milk and placed it near the stove. The chocolate was still in her hand. She went to the cabinet and grabbed a pot from it. She started making the cocoa and couldn't help but start to hum to herself. She was happy. She grabbed a wooden spoon and started mixing the chocolate and the milk together. She looked over at him, noticing he was making his own beverage. She quickly stopped stirring and placed her hands on him. "Oh please just try mine. I know you don't like cocoa, but this is an old recipe I learned from my mother and she learned from her mother. Oh please?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Refusal was on the tip of his tongue when he shook his head. Blandly, he told her, "I won't like it, but I will try some." With that, he finished making his coffee. Sitting back on the stool, his gaze flicked between the neko cooking and the dark liquid dripping down. The slow brew of his coffee was barely enough to distract him from the tight body, and the memory of it against him was stirring. Shaking off the thoughts, he grabbed a mug and poured his coffee, content to just drink it black.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:27 pm

"Thanks you are the best!" she exclaimed as she leaned over and kissed a light peck on his cheek. Finally when the cocoa was done, she grabbed two mugs for them. She poured some of it into a mug and handed it to him. She poured some into the other mug. She held her mug up to her lips, but her eyes never left him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:35 pm

The chase kiss surprised the were, but he didn't let it show. When the mug was brought over to him, he set aside his coffee. "Thank you," he told her with a smile before taking a sip. Licking his lips thoughtfully, he nodded and replied, "I was right. I don't like it." After a considerate pause, he then added with a half smile, "But for hot cocoa, it isn't bad." Standing up, he got himself another slice of cake and looked at the time. He was shocked to realize it was nearly two in the morning. He knew that they hadn't been in the kitchen that long...so had the sex really lasted that long? It had felt like only a few minutes...a few really good minutes...a few really good minutes he was not letting himself thing about. Realizing that the mental image of her naked was starting to arouse him, he focused on her face instead...which didn't help. Looking away from her completely, he asked, "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

She drank some of her beverage and then continued to examine his body. He really was attractive. He was strong and very stiff. She liked this. He was being nice, in his own sort of way. She drank more and then he actually asked her about her life. She was stoked. She smiled at him, even though he wasn't looking at her. "My family raised me in Linden. We had a nice little ranch with horses and sheep. It was a good place to live in. You might like it. We had zero neighbors." She looked around the room and then smiled at him, "have you always lived here? Where is your family?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

"Sounds nice. I've never been in a place quite like that," Balan replied, imagining being able to run and be free whenever he felt like it. Certainly the moonlight was the best companion for a long trek, but it would be nice to run in the sun once in a while without fear of being shot out by a fearful human. Of course, he had enough land to keep himself sane, but no wolf ever longed to be stationary and he was no exception. Crackling his neck, he answered after a moment of thought, "It doesn't really matter, but I was born elsewhere and most of my family is dead." Finishing his second piece of cake, he took his dishes to the sink and washed them before turning back to the neko. For a moment, he considered asking her how she was doing, but then decided that it would be implying he cared, and he didn't want to misled her.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:08 am

Rika looked over at him, her eyes coursed over his body. Flashes of her memory from their previous encounter blared in her mind. She wanted more, but she didn't want to risk being kicked out again. Maybe there would be a way she could tame this beast into wanting her. She finished her beverage and walked over the the sink. She placed it down and then started the water. She started to rinse it out, and then took the sponge and scrubbed it, until it looked almost brand new. Her eyes looked at him from the peripheral view. He was handsome. When the dish was clean, she placed it on the rack to dry and turned to face him. She opened her mouth for a moment and then closed it with a large smile. Before she said anything, she bounded off into the family room. She jumped onto the couch and covered herself with the blanket that lay atop the furniture. She giggled from underneath it, knowing how simple it would be for the wolf to find her. But maybe, just maybe, he would fall for her ploy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Balan had to hide a small smile as he watched the neko clean out her cup. It was good to say that even a stray had manners. Once again, the memories played through his mind, and he amended himself: had some manners. Once she was finished, he make certain everything was put away and then followed his nose to the family room. His eyes noticed the lump under one of the blankets and shook his head. Was she truly behaving so childishly?

The pack part of the wolf wanted to plop down on her and muse outloud where she was, but the noble part of him held him back. Instead, he walked over and sat next to her. In a deadpan tone, he asked her, "What do you want to do? If we watch a movie, you might fall asleep, so it wouldn't really work well."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Rika popped her head out of the blanket. Half of it covered her face, so one of her ears was all perked. She smiled up at him. "I promise I can stay awake for a movie!" she purred as she snuggled closer to him. Her eyes looked up into his, smiling the biggest one she had ever smiled in her life.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

"No skin off my nose if you die," Balan replied without looking over at her. Despite his blank expression, there was a slightly teasing tone in his voice. Picking the remote off of the side table, he began to flick through the channels, not bothering to push Rika away or move away from her. After he realized that there was nothing good on, which only took a few clicks, he handed the remote to the neko and shrugged wordlessly. She could watch what she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 am

Noticing her slight attempt to get closer wasn't shot down, she quickly got up and started walking to the other side of the room. Her tail swished from side to side as she looked at shelves upon shelves of what appeared to be books and things she found no purpose for. "Do you have any movies? Like DVD's or anything?" she asked as she bent down, looking for anything. Her tail slid across her ass, trying to bring attention to his eyes. What she really wanted is to please him yet again, but she would do it so that he was forcing it on her, and acted as if she didn't want it to occur.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 am

"You can order one off the TV, but I honestly have little patience with sitting her, so I don't have any," Balan answered her, his eyes following the movement instinctively and then politely dancing away. It was difficult to not ogle her body, especially not as his mind conjured images of him taking her while she was bent like that, her ass in the air and her hands clutching desperately at anything so that she wouldn't fall as he plowed into her from behind. Shaking his head again, he stood up and told her, "The few I do have are all old, from when my Grandmother was a live. They are under here," with that, he pressed on one of the doors beneath the TV and it sprang open to reveal old classics. Before she had died, his grandmother had obsessively watched them over and over. It was probably the only reason he hadn't thrown them away.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:38 am

As he walked over to her, she stared at him. A smile was on her face, but as he opened the secret compartment, she saw a bunch of things she had never heard of. "Umm... Maybe I will see what's on TV..." she said with an innocent smile. She quickly ran back to the couch and grabbed the remote, flipping through the movies for sale or rent. She finally found one. It was a romantic comedy with a very visual sex scene. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around herself. She smiled up at him and patted the seat to her side for him to join her. "Hurry, it's going to start!" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡   ♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Ŝħåŧŧĕŗēđ ♂ şő ♀ βęàūťífű∫∫ŷ♥ ⌠⌠Mature∏Private⌡⌡
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: