Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

Credits : 25

Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 am

6:05pm
She would be running late again. Naila had been due to be at work 5 minutes ago. "I had nothing to do with it!!!" she exclaimed as she was being handed her purse back by a cop.
"Yeah? Well you'll have to get that cleared at court." the cop responded, writing a few notes and handing her the court warrant to appear before a judge a few days later.
With a grunt and a frown she hesitantly grabbed the warrant paper. "Fine." she grumbled. Then all of a sudden her face paled. "Wait! What about my brother? What gonna happen to him?"
The cop simply shrugged and replied. "Eh, in this usual type of case they get locked up for quite some time."
Her hands went cold, the last bit of color to her face drained after hearing that. It was too much of a shock for her. She sat on the couch and stammered away. " But, but, but... What?!" she exhaled and briefly rested her head on her hands. So many thoughts raced through her mind. Her brother was the only family she had left. Dad died in a car accident. Lucky for him, he'd been too drunk to have felt his own death. Mom was a different story, dad used to beat her up a lot when he got home drunk, which was very often. When dad died, it was freedom and an eye opener for mom as she decided to move out with the long time beau she'd kept 'secret'. Well mostly the secret was on her as many were aware of the affair. To conclude se moved out, only taking along Naila's younger sister. Leaving behind Naila's older brother and her to fend for themselves. Her brother had been the only parental she'd known and today that last part  known to her as 'family' was broken. She was now on her own. She was strong. No wait, she had to seem strong in front of others. This was the bad living and everyone was like dogs. Waiting to sniff fear and see your desperation to jump forward and bite your head off. Leave you like a wrapper on the street.

Seeing the solemn expression of the girl the cop went out of her way and lightly placed a hand on Naila's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Hun. You'll just gotta be patient and hope for the best." she sighed and walked out of the small apartment, thinking to herself that she had just walked out on a girl who in a matter of short time would be eaten alive left to the streets or worst... Be found dead in an alley.

Even by all that had happened and was happening, she didn't shed any tears. Everything was held back, pent up inside her. 
As best as she could manage she put up a straight face and stood up from the couch. She knew the investigation would still go on for a few hours and she couldn't afford to waste anymore time. She made her way out of the apartment, leaving behind a few detectives to continue with the investigation. She walked up to the sidewalk. There, in front of her was was the patrol car with her brother inside of it. she moved up to the car and placed her hand on the back side window. "Por que, Chico?" ('Why, Chico?') she asked her brother. 
All along she thought he had been doing the same as her. Working, making clean money. But today the truth had been out. He had been doing it behind her back, drug dealing and possessed weapons which he  had no legal rights of ownership.
Slowly in response to her gesture one of his hand-cuffed hands lifted and met her's over the window. "Perdoname Chiquita. Era la unica opcion. Tu bien lo sabes." ('Forgive me baby girl. It was the only option. You know that well.') his gaze met her's. They shared a brief silent moment, unsure if it would be the last time they would see each other, alive. Then it came. The voice that broke their last silent sibling bonding moment. "Hey you! Get away from the car! No talking to the subject in questioning!" the short bulky make cop hollered at her and stepped between the car and her.
Naila gave him a cold stare but didn't make a comment, instead she turned around and placed her hands in the pocket of her jeans and walked away.
With all this happening to her she needed money badly to keep things afloat.
With no car nor money to spare for transportation, she walked her way to work.
6:53pm
Naila arrived at her work place. A little 24 hour diner restaurant which was a pretty far walking distance from where she lives.
Her regular shift was from 6pm-2:30am.
At the front door she was met up by her boss. He stared down at her with a deep frown. "Late again, I see."
Naila slumped her shoulders "Yes. But you see...." she was cut short as he didn't give her time to finish.
"No excuses! I'm cutting down two hours from your shift starting today." with those words said, he walked away.
Naila stood there, wide eyed, not knowing how to go about things. She exhaled deeply and put on her apron then started off with her tasks, picking up the things from a table.... She sighed.
This was part of living the rough life. The tough road. No way out. A 'Dead End Deal'.

Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) 23iey6u
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

Credits : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 am

Robel was quite happy with how the deal went. He was once again loaded. The stash was pure, and hard to come by. And he sold it to the highest bidder. But of course he didnt celebrate on the street. He knew the dangers of that. People always up trying to get your cash. As a dealer he was cautious when he was either carrying his stash...or cash, and was always on the look out. He looked at the darkened sky and made his way down a dark alley. The alley was empty and quiet, except for the sound of scurrying rats. He zipped up his hoodie and heard light footsteps behind him. He stopped and turned around. The dark figure that was following him stopped. Robel of course didnt want any problems. He was always about his business. Never caring about anyone but himself. That was the 'law' of the streets for him. Look after yourself first. Everyone else comes after. He watched the figure come closer, it was someone he's seen before. Someone he had a dispute with. "What do you want?" Robel's voice broke the silence. The guy came even closer, "I believe half that cash is mine,"
Robel smirked, and took a step back.
The guy took a step forward. "Come on Wolverine, give me what's mine," he grinned. Wolverine was a name given to Robel cause of his knuckle dusters. No one knew where he got them, and he never revealed that. But all that others knew, was that those knuckle dusters weren't ordinary, they may have looked normal but if he pressed the little triggers with his thumbs those knuckle dusters spat out blades. More or less like Wolverine. And no one wanted to get on Robel's wrong side. Apart from the nick-name, he had a reputation for never losing when it came to fights, a horrible temper, completely relentless. He fought viciously, and no one in the right mind would ever try to sell his/her stash in Robel's 'territory'.

He was quiet most of the time, and serious. He liked his drink, and was slightly over tipsy half the time. And occasionally he'd get high. You name it, he had it. And he used it all. Not all the time, and not all at once. Apart from drugs, he had weapons. All kinds. He also had a hide out underground. It wasnt as fancy, but it had a huge bed to sleep in, and a few other things that made it quite comfortable.

Back to the creep who wanted half Robel's cash. He was once Robel's partner. They worked their way to earn cash, then he snitched Robel. They've been enemies ever since. "Get away from me," Robel said, that was a warning.
The guy checked his options. He never stood a chance against Robel alone. "Fine, but you better watch your back," he said and ran off into the darkness. Robel watched him go, and shrugged. He was used to threats. And he didnt give a fuck. He was always ready.

He got to his 'hideout' without any incidents. He stashed his earnings into a safe under the floor boards. He changed his clothes. Dark pants, dark tee with long sleeves,and a red hoodie. He stopped when he was at the door. He looked at himself in the mirror and frowned, hating his reflection, and especially the fact that he was one of the people who had sectoral heterochromia. One of his eyes being perfectly dark brown, and the other being half blue, half green. He hated that. He pulled up his hood and stepped out locking the door behind him. He knew where he was heading. The strip joint not far from where he lived. He sometimes stopped there. Not as much as to look at women than to have a drink. It was the closest place with a bar anyway. He got there rather quickly, sat down in the usual corner and ordered his usual drink.

Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) 46517914
Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) Pranim11

Last edited by Enigmata-RRA on Tue May 10, 2011 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am

She found herself kneeled on the floor, picking up the pieces of the a shattered plate.
"Yeah, that's what I thought bitch!" a voice hollered before her.
She briefly looked up at the guy with a frown but didn't comment, just tried to keep her cool so she ignored him and continued to pick up the mess.
Seeing how she had just ignored him. He stepped closer, towering over her. "That's right! Kneel at my feet, like a king. Pick up my shit, you piece of worthless cunt!"
Naila exhaled deeply, she couldn't keep a straight face anymore. She stood up and faced him.
"You know what? I don't have to take this shit! If that's not what you ordered then that's not my fucking problem! So suck it up like a man! With this tantrum the one sounding like a whining pussy, is you!!!"
The look on the guys face expression was priceless. First he was just shocked , not for a girl to stand up to him like that. But he quickly regained his posture and stood his ground as his homeboys started making teasing remarks.
"Ooh! You just got served!" one of them said, laughing so hard he practically pissed his pants.
"Now, that girl has some balls trying to talk you out like that 'Lil Romeo!" another one said, trying to encourage him on setting her straight.
Lil Romeo scowled, pretty pissed off at how things had turned around on him. He grabbed Naila by the arm and slammed her against the wall. He stared at her straight in the eye as he muttered in a low enough tone that only she could hear him. "Naila? Isn't that your name, hm?. I know who you are. I got your facts. I knew your brother, Chico. I was gonna eliminate the fucker, he owed me some shit. But don't need to anymore, he's locked up now... And you're alone." he leaned in on her, one arm wrapped around her waist while his free hand touched her cheek lightly then trailed down and rested on her neck. Feeling the throb of her pulse, as she kept quiet and breathed very shallowly, recapping everything he was telling her..
He continued. "And i've heard that you still haven't cashed in your v-card, so girl you let me be the first one and I swear I'll pay you good. Who knows, if you start behaving I'd even keep you as one of my baby momma's." With that the hand on her waist slid down and rested on her ass. He grinned and gave one of her butt cheeks a teasing squeeze.
At that moment the manager stepped out of the employee section. He frowned as he saw the mess on the floor then opened his mouth in shock as he saw Naila with the guy. Of course he took it the bad way. "Naila?! I think that's enough of your behavior. It'd be best if you home early."
Lil Romeo let go of her. "Think about what I told you." he whispered as he backed away, giving her space.
Naila simply exhaled. Her word against his would have no worth. Without a word she walked out of the diner and started making her way back home. It was a dark weekend night. Hands in pockets, gaze on the ground, she walked along the lone sidewalk.
She stopped abruptly as the flashing bright lights and the loud music of a building caught her attention.
She well knew that place. Sometimes when her shift ended at work, she would get home, the place would be dark and empty. Being past 2am she would have to go back out and into that place, knowing that's where she would find her brother. Most of the time he would be too drunk or stoked, maybe both.
With his arm over her shoulder, half his body weight leaning on her, they would walk home. Depending on his mood he would either tell her to fuck off from his business and not judge him on his choice of entertainment. Or he would just hug her and say thank you for always standing at his side and not giving up on him..
But today without thinking it twice, she walked into the place. The strip club. Today her reason for her doing so was very different from all previous occasions. The night was young and it was obvious that her brother wouldn't be there. As best as she could manage she made her way through the crowded place. The colorful fluorescent lights, the scents that lingered throughout the place, the loud music and the sounds of voices of guys cheering and whistling, would have made any decent girl race out of the place.
But she didn't, she couldn't.
Briefly she looked towards a back end table on a corner. The table where she would sometimes find her brother. But that wasn't the case today. And it wasn't empty either. She caught the brief blur of a guy in a red hoodie as she soon looked away, too nervous to pay much attention to him.
She reached the back of the place to a back door, blocked by two tall buff security guards, more mass than real muscle but they made their point of looking intimidating. They looked down on her with hard stares, noticing that she wasn't part of the cast of girls behind the door. "Your business here?" one of them asked.
Her heart raced with desperation and hate for herself as she mumbled the words in response. "I'm here to inquire on how to get hired." all of a sudden she felt dirty, like a low life skank. But she knew she had to let her pride aside in order to get some money, pay her bills and finally have enough cash to get into college when the next semester started.. She kept quiet and stared at the floor as the hard profiled guards were now staring at her like wild hungry dogs, knowing that she might become the next piece of fresh meat that would enter that back door and be part of their domain, claimed land, private territory, that's how possessive they got over the girls.
Finally one of them made a 'wait' gesture and slipped into the back room.
Naila just stood there, stunned..No turning back. She was about to lose her dignity and rep..Soon to blend into the 'slut' category.

Last edited by InnocentTemptation on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 am

Robel was on his fourth drink when one of the strippers walked up to him and started dancing in front of him in a vulgar way. She had big tits and a firm round ass, she wasn't wearing anything that covered her tits, and was wearing a tiny thong. Robel wasn't turned on however, and he was hardly paying attention. He carried some pills with him, he had a few so he was rather high, and taking them with alcohol wasn't the best idea either. The music put him in a sort of a trance state, the busty chick kept dancing. He looked at her, bored. She started giving him a lap-dance and pushed back his hood, he didn't like that, she was getting into his space. He didn't mind the lap-dance but... He pushed her off and called for a waitress without any regard that the stripper nearly fell over. She swore and walked away swaying her hips.
One of the managers walked up to Robel. "Ah come on, she's the best one we have," he said sitting down.
"Is that so?" Robel lit up a cigarette and inhaled deeply, then he exhaled. "I saw nothing special, fake tits...nice ass though,"
"And you could fuck that ass....for a price," the manager said with a grin, "You know these girls would do anything you want...for a bit of money...or drugs...maybe both...but we know you, and none of that is an issue to you, is it?"
"Nope...but i don't wanna fuck her either..." Robel took another drag. He really didn't. All he wanted was to get piss drunk and go pass out at home. Women didn't really interest him at this point. He was all about making his money, and as soon as he had enough he'd leave this dump.
"What if i find you-..." the manager was cut short,
"I don't want anything right now, thanks for the offer and i will keep it in mind. So if you don't mind, i wanna get back to my drink," Robel tried his best not to sound rude, and not to raise his voice. That could have probably gotten him kicked out, but every one knew not to mess around with him. He took another drag. "Just get me some bitch to dance in front of me, and not to touch me, I'm cool with that,"
"Anything you wish, though it will co-..." the manager was cut off again,
"I know, and i will pay, so hurry the hell up, and tell that waitress to hurry up with my drink," Robel stubbed out his cigarette and lit up another.
"Of course, sir," the manager smiled and got up, at the time which the waitress was bringing the drink to Robel. The manager spanked her ass at what she giggled and set down Robel's drink on the table. The manager disappeared. The waitress smiled at Robel and gave him a wink, he looked at her, and then reached out for his drink. Slightly disappointed for the lack of attention, the waitress left.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 am

Moments later the security guard reappeared at the door. He grinned and gave Naila a little nod. "Talked to the boss, said to pass you on to one of the managers so they could take a better look at you." His gaze briefly moved past her as the manager that had been talking to Robel appeared next to them.
"What's up with the trio?" The manager asked, keeping his gaze on Naila.
"New girl. Wanna try out for the club." The guard responded with a wider grin.
The manager nodded, studying her more closely then he motioned to her. "Lets step to the back where I can inspect you and you can show me your skills. Depending on that, it will be determined if you get hired."
Naila exhaled and didn't really say anything, still too shocked on the drastic decision she had made. Slowly she followed the manager towards the back end of the place..The guard that that had kept quiet all the time, suddenly spoke. "Good luck. Shawty. And don't worry. Its not so bad once you get used to it." He muttered, sensing her nervousness. It was obvious that she didn't belong in that place. But then again, many of the girls working there had one day stood in front of that door with the same frightened kittie expression as she.
Naila nodded lightly and simply responded. "Yeah, I guess so." With that she stepped to the back and the guard closed the door behind her.
With the buzzing of girls chatting, arguing for outfits, and the complete distraction of a group of girls making out and practicing their moves on a couch at the farther corner.The manager directed her into a small lone room that was usually used for storage. He waited for her to step in then closed the door and got right to the point. "So. First of all, what was your plan? Going for full nude service or going for tease?"
It didn't take her long to respond to that. "Tease..I'd try out for that."
The manager frowned lightly. "Hmm. You do know that we can't support that right?. The boys around here are very tough and get rough on us if we try and denie to them one of the girls." He briefly paused, studying her reaction then continued. "And if you're here its because you want the money. Tease will get you nowhere. If that be the case, it would be best for you to look for a job elsewhere."
Given no other option Naila shrugged. "Fine. I'll go for full."
The manager grinned. "That's much better, now we can start with the next step." He motioned to her that he would be back. A minute or two later, he returned with a few outfits. Most being such small pieces that there was no point in wearing as they were so revealing that it seemed like nothing was being worn at all.
"Try whichever of these you'd be comfortable with...Better yet. Choose the one that you know will give you the money." He said with a smirk and handed the outfits to her so she could get a closer look at them then stepped out of the room so she could try them on.
Naila tilted her head and stared at most of them like Shocked then Suspect but after she just gave a low sigh, finally understanding why her brother did the things he had done. To keep her safe and out of places like these. She brushed the thought aside and picked out a set..Being her first time at something like this she was still shy about showing off her body so she settled for a black bra top and matching black scrunch shorts which even at being the most conservative of the other outfits it still managed to reveal half of her butt cheeks..She quickly dressed into them then opened the door and popped her head out. "Um.I'm done." She informed the manager.
He was standing right off the door so within a few strides he was back in the room, eyes on her, studying every inch of her. "What?! No body piercings? Where are the tattoos?..You're clean! You'll stand out like a white puppy in a batch of dalmatian puppies!" He remarked, a bit frustrated.
"Um. I could get some soon. Just please, I need the job." She responded, actually kind of worried since rent would be due in a few days.
The manager exhaled and nodded lightly. "Fine. Now let me take a closer look at you." He circled around her and started off "Hmm.Nice slim waist.Average boobs and....Damn! That ass of yours is definitely the one that's gonna get you the guys around here!. Plus you have a pretty face to give you a boost." He said with a satisfied smile of having found some potential in her. He shrugged a bit "Lets just hope that you can work that body and dance it low for the guys."
Naila blushed and nodded lightly. "Thanks and yeah, I can dance" is all she managed to mutter as the door opened and the stripper that had been with Robel, poked her head into the room.
"Hey. Sorry to butt in like this but that one hoodie guy looks like he's getting bored and you know how he is. It's very hard to please him, not even I managed to entertain him." She said the last bit kind of like in a hurt way.
"Alright, I'll see what I can do..." The manager fell silent all of a sudden and stared at Naila. "Her" He motioned to Naila. "Lets put you to the test with him." He smiled kind of taking it as a challenge to himself.
The other girl laughed and gave him an 'are you crazy?!' look.
The manager shook his head. "No. Think about it, she's the oddy out of the group. Very clean, new to it all. She's still pure. Maybe she will get his attention."
The girl rolled her eyes at that. "Whateva. That girl's not gonna last a minute with that guy." With those words said, she walked off, feeling high standard, thinking the other girl was gonna get mauled by the hoodie guy, well at least that had happened to her and she was the best they had.
Naila looked at manager with slight concern and nervousness. "Um.You sure on that?"
If it would have been one of his other girls he would have given her ass a teasing spank.But instead the manager just smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about it. Now lets get you out there!" With that he guided her out of the back of the place. Soon both were standing in front of Robel's table..
At first she kept quiet and and couldn't make herself stare at him. Too nervous and shy. But then she felt a light bump as the manager gave her a poke. She reacted and gave a step forward. Her demeanor slightly changed a bit. She placed a hand on her hip and gave him a sweet smile. "Hey there. I'm Naila" she had thought about of using a fake name but it was a small town so no point in faking it..She leaned on the table and her smile widened a bit. "I will be your hostess for the rest of your stay." She grinned "So, you up for some fun?" She asked before even trying to get all up on him or invade his space..Her head slightly tilted as she gazed at him. Well mostly just shadows of his face as the hoodie obscured his profile.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 am

Robel was supposed to be in a very good mood. But pretty soon that mood died. He mostly concentrated on his state of being high, which started to wear off now, and his drunken state started to take over. He wasn't drunk as per say. But if he continued at the pace he was at, he would have gotten drunk pretty fast. He started thinking about something that kind of bothered him and lit up another cigarette. When he just set down his lighter, the manager walked up with a girl he hasn't seen before. He narrowed his eyes. It was clear that she was new. His mind instantly told him 'fresh meat' over and over. He licked his lips and as she leaned to him, talking in a sweet tone, everything that he thought of kind of just 'poofed' from his mind. What the hell was she doing here? Why? What brought here here?
He knew all the girls over here, but never really slept with a few, but mostly it ended up in foreplay where they all tried to please him. He always got bored. Maybe that's what this place needed. Someone fresh. He looked at the new girl. She was forcing it. He could tell. From the way she leaned in, to her smile, to her voice. She didn't want to do this. Maybe she was forced...one way or another. Naila was her name. He stubbed out his cigarette not having more than one drag from it.
"Sure," he said casually. "Entertain me.....Naila," he was completely relaxed on the couch he was sitting at. One of his arms was resting on the back of the couch, the other reached for his glass. He gave the manager a nod as a sign to leave. Naila. The way her name sounded. Soft and gentle. She was at a wrong place. But then again, to him, girls here were nothing but skanks. At least most of them. Who'd do anything. And he definitely didn't mind something new. Maybe she had something to offer that others didn't. He scanned her body quickly. He was impressed, to an extent, but only cause she didn't have any tattoos that he could see, nor did he see any piercings. He liked that. All the girls here had something pierced, or were tattooed or both. After seeing most, he got bored of it. Seeing Naila's 'clean' body excited him.
He waited patiently for her to start something.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Naila grew a bit more curious of this guy but she didn't show it much, she kept somewhat of a serious expression, and as he made a grab for his drink she reached out as well and placed her hand over his "Woah, easy there" she said giving another step towards him. Slowly she took the glass away from his hand and brought it up to her lips, she took a sip of the liquor, and surprisingly didn't wince, maybe its what she had needed as once she felt the hard liquor slide down her throat she even gave him a little wink "I wouldn't want for you to drop or spill your drink"she added giving him a bit of less innocent smile, then placed the glass on the table.
"Entertain you?..That's what you want?" she asked very lowly as she slowly stood before him. She paused briefly as she concentrated on the beat of the song playing which happened to be 'Everyday- By Swizz Beatz ft Eve'..
She stared down at him and grinned softly as she positioned herself over his leg, she started swaying her hips to the rhythm of the song, occasionally getting down on him, letting her pussy rub against his leg.
At some point she leaned in, placing each of her hands on each side of him, pinning him against the couch.
"Just don't you dare touch, unless I let you" she whispered in a low and teasing, kind of challenging tone.
She backed away a bit and turned around with her back towards him. She held her hair up with her hands in a seductive way as she rocked her hips from side to side, then she backed up, until she was on top of him. Her back against his chest and her ass twerkin and grinding against his cock. That only lasted for a moment. She got off from on top of him.
Once again she turned around to face him. Her expression was very serious, something about having being so close to him had felt right but at the same time this was not what she was used to and its very out of her comfort zone.
She briefly looked away from him, trying to get control of her mixed emotions.
At that point the song ended. She looked at him with a confused frown. "My service has ended" it had only been one song but that's as much as she would handle tonight. Without another word she turned around and started walking away. "I'm not gonna put up with this shit for long" she muttered with frustration to herself.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Robel took everything lightly. To him it didn't exactly matter. He more or less enjoyed her dancing, but he has had that before, so it wasn't exactly new to him. He was surprised that she took his drink though, and under normal circumstances he'd not have that. He was a little bit disappointed that she just danced to the length of the song, and she clearly was here just for the sake of making a quick buck. He knew all this. Some of the girls here actually enjoyed it, she clearly wasn't the one who's be enjoying something like this. Once again, his thoughts were flooded with the thoughts of to as why she'd actually lower herself to such a standard. If he was here, she was bound to agree to do whatever was asked of her. He did what he never did, he got up and grabbed her by the arm, hid grip being a little tighter than it was supposed to be, but he loosened it. "You're coming with me," he glanced around, looking for a quick exit and made his way to the door not far from where they were standing, literally dragging her behind him. The manager who was watching the whole thing managed to call something out to her, not that his voice could be clearly heard over the music, but it was something in the contents of doing whatever Robel wanted.
Robel didn't pay attention to the manager. He dragged her out of the door and they both ended up in a hallway that was very dimly lit, and there was another door at the end of it. The door that they came through closed, so the music wasn't heard anymore, it was quiet here. He pushed her up against the wall, both hands on her shoulders, pinning her there in a way that she couldn't move away. He looked down on her as he gathered his thoughts. "What the fuck are you doing here?" was the first thing he asked. He didn't know where all that came from, "Are you really out of choices?" his voice was very serious. He hoped she knew what he meant by that. And he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:12 am

Naila didn't expect to be followed so when she felt the tight grip of his hand around her arm, she gasped and was quickly confused as soon enough she was being dragged out of the place by Robel. She briefly looked back at the manager as he called out something to her, and she bit her lower lip worriedly as she was pretty uncomfortable of how things were turning out.
At some point she protested and tried to escape from his grip, but then gave in and just tried to keep a safe distance from him. As they ended on the quieter place, she exhaled and tried to keep herself calm. It didn't work much as her heart began pounding when he pushed her against the wall and pinned her there.
She didn't know what to expect and she tried to keep her mind free of thoughts as she listened to what he was saying to her.
She stayed quiet for a moment as she thought of what to say in return.
"Umm..." She paused taking time to study his expression and to clear her throat.
"Excuse me but a moment ago you were nothing more than a guy wanting for me to entertain you, and now you're getting into my personal business" She frowned and met up with his gaze "So now you tell me, why the fuck should I answer to your questions?" She thought more into what he had asked her, she exhaled a sigh and leaned her head against the wall.
"I just don't know" she mumbled to herself very confusedly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:07 am

Robel listened to her, not really taking in what she was saying. It didn't register with him. She put up a defense mode, but he could see past it easily. He pulled back and pushed back his hood, revealing his face. He was comfortable doing to because it was slightly dark here. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, he shoved it into her hand, it was enough to get her by for a week or so, if she kept the shopping at expensive stores to a minimum. "Take that, and I don't want to see you here again," he said, it was more like an order. "And if you do show up in any other clubs such as this, I will know." he turned to leave, 'You don't belong here, and cover yourself up." he said before he made his way to the final exit. He swore under his breath as well as he opened the door and stepped outside. He looked both ways and lit up a cigarette. He inhaled the smoke deeply. All he wanted now was to get himself home. He thought that the alcohol that he has consumed was enough for tonight, even though he could have taken more, he slowly started making his was down the back alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)   Dead End Deal (Private...Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead End Deal (Private...Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: