Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Ichiro whimpered as he felt himself getting extremely hot. His breathing started to increase, but he covered his mouth to cover it up. He looked across at the rabbit, still asleep. He looked down at his cock. It was throbbing like before. "Fucking drug..." he said to himself. He jerked himself off faster and harder than he had before. The sheets protected himself from being exposed, but he wanted to lick it. The feeling was getting harder to resist. He finally moved the sheets and bent his head down, licking the tip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Tamesis

Tamesis listened with growing arousal, his nose twitching as the smell of the inu grew stronger. The sound and smell of Ichiro pleasing himself turned the rabbit on, reminding him how long it had been since he had had a partner. When breeding was his primary natural objective, even a few weeks felt like years, and it had been considerably longer than that. It was only natural that he was starting to get hard just from listening.

His eyes snapped open of their own accord when the sheets moved. Quickly, he narrowed them again and watched. The inu wasn't trying to escape, he was twisting to please himself as he had before.

A perverse smile appeared on the rabbits face. God, it was so futile, which his slave would soon realize. Nothing worked, even that which relieved the pulsing a little wouldn't satisfy him. Shifting slowly as if he were just moving in his sleep, he moved his hand to his crouch and began to rub himself through the fabric, rewarding himself for waiting. This would take all of his patience.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Ichiro started to lick himself faster. He slobbered all over himself, dripping saliva all over himself and leaking onto the bed. He didn't even bother to look at the rabbit now. He stroked himself up and down, almost wanting to take his whole growth inside his mouth. He jerked and licked faster and harder. Loud noises started to come from the whining pup's mouth. His tail wagged quickly, causing a cool breeze. He panted as he lapped at the head and shaft, licking up and down.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Tamesis

Tamesis watched, listening, until he could barely stand it. Propping his head up in his hand, he looked at the inu and asked in a dark voice, "How is anyone supposed to sleep with all that noise?" There was a smirk on his face, but the darkness hid it. In fact, all that could be seen was his two gleaming eyes with the shadows falling across him as they were.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Ichiro stopped panting as soon as he heard the voice. His whole body froze. But after hearing the whole sentence, he started jerking again. "Sorry..... master...." he whimpered as he continued to please himself. He licked himself, slower and longer than he had before, trying not to make any more noise, but the passion and desire was tearing him apart.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Tamesis

Smirking slightly when the other added master, even if it was sarcastically, Tamesis stood up. Walking over, he sat down on the end of the bed, no where near Ichiro. His eyes were raptly focused on the other, pleasure flooding him from the sight and the suffering the inu was going through. He loved it so much. In a dark tone that was completely emotionless, he asked, "Do you want any help with that?" There was no smile on his face, but it certainly showed in his eyes that were darkened with lust.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Ichiro looked at the rabbit as he entered the bed. He looked into his eyes as he spoke, but then he looked down at his cock. He looked back up at Tamesis and nodded his head "yes". His eyes looked at him, filled with sorrow and dread. He couldn't believe the rabbit was right. "I need help... It won't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Tamesis

"Ask me properly to help you," the rabbit instructed. Of course, he was going to draw this out and he was going to make this painful for the poor little inu. There was nothing, not one thing, that he liked more. This time, he would spare Ichiro the toys, but he wasn't going to escape any of the agony.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Ichiro whined as he heard the reply. He could barely think, for the arousal had completely clouded his mind. As he tried to think of the proper manner to beg, he began licking himself again. His cock throbbed, wanting more. He grabbed the sheets and pulled himself to the rabbit. "Please master, I beg you. I need your help," he said as he looked down at Tamesis' crotch and licked his lips. His hands moved back to his cock and ball sack, continuing to rub and stroke them.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Tamesis

"Good boy," the rabbit murmured softly as the other begged him. Carelessly, he pushed the inu onto his back and took the male's length into his hand. Roughly, he ran his hand up and down the length. Tamesis wondered how it felt for the little inu, relying on something he so despised to get off so that the lust wouldn't drive him into insanity.

His thumb brushed roughly over the tip, his nail sliding along the slit. as his other hand came up to continued caressing the length. Leaning down, he began started at the head and worked his way down, more gentle with his mouth than he had been with his hands. Getting Ichiro's cock in him, all the way to the hilt, he slowly drew back and then slid back down. For several minutes, he pleasured his slave before pulling away.

Dryly, he observed, "It doesn't look like this is working very well." Careless again, he used his finger to rub the tip of his cock again, moving it around idly. Undoing his pants so that his semi-erect penis flopped out, he told him, "There really is only one other answer. Prepare me, slave." Predicting indignation, he added, "Unless you want to try and wait this out." He was hoping that the fevered pitch of arousal would have completely consumed Ichiro by now, but if not, the thought of continuing to suffer would hopefully egg him into it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Ichiro laid on his stomach and crawled up to the rabbit so he was as close as possible. For a moment, he stared at the male part before him. He pondered on the idea. Should he? Should he not? It was a hard decision, but soon became clear when the need to be pleasured rushed over his whole body. His eyes seemed to roll back into his skull as he moved closer to the male. He nuzzled the limp thing with his nose, feeling the warmth on his face. He licked it a couple times, tasting it and testing the waters. He was still unsure, but he knew if he wanted to get rid of this feeling, he had to do what his master wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Tamesis

Tamesis wore a bleak smile as he waited for the little inu to make up his mind. It certainly didn't take long. As the dog wiggled forward, his dark eyes flared with pleasure. The fact that the silly thing was already loosing his pride was certainly a cock rush. He was silent as the other nuzzled and licked him. However, when it didn't go beyond that, he let his frown show through. Nudging the with his foot, he commanded him, "Hurry up. You're only making this worse for yourself." While he was trying to convince himself to treat the stupid male kindly, his truer, darker nature was quickly winning over. If Ichiro didn't act fast, Tamesis was going to strap him to a wheel, so that the other would be splayed out, unable to even slightly relieve himself. The mere thought made him harder.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 pm

The want to please his master coursed over the dog. It was strange and unusual, but it was instinct. As he saw the member growing before his eyes, he believed it was of his own doing. He heard his master's harsh words and slowly drew the cock into his mouth. As he started to salivate, he moved his head up and down. The juices slid all around. Ichiro licked the cock inside his mouth, listening for any sound of pleasure or anything telling him he was doing a good thing. He moaned for himself as the pressure continued to build and his mind told him to go harder and faster on the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 am

Tamesis

As the other finally did what Tamesis had been urging him to do, a soft sound of approval escaped him. As his cock grew slick with precum and the inu's saliva, it steadily grew harder until it stood at attention. While he was mostly quite, as one hand lifted to run through the soft, white hair, he murmured a single phrase, "Good boy." Using his hands, rather than his words, he removed the inu's mouth from his dick and pressed his fingers into the cute, small mouth. His eyes were dark and filled with lust as he commanded the other, "Suck." While he had kept himself quite, his hormones were raging and it was only with careful self control that he kept himself from forcing his length into the unprepared ass and pounding into it until it was loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)   Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator Meets Prey (Private/Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3