Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doctura Anatomy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Doctura Anatomy KomatoxFinish

(This is Komatox. I made him. All Credit Goes To Shexy's Pencil and basic Paint because this was before I had gimp XD)

Wandering the plains of the forbidden city of the vast territory of...some where... Komatox de Loxis found himself gazing at his bloodied paws. The snowy peaks and jagged rocks had cut deep into his paws, which only made sense since he didn't bother stopping to rest during his great journey not even when the blizzard was at its most fearce. Still, now that he was in this strange valley all signs of harsh weather had dissapeared. This place felt and looked like eternal spring. The wolf, about the size of your average fox, walked deeper into the strange territory while hunting for a lake to drink from. Eating snow had lasted him this long but nothing really beat actual liquid rather than the blocks of slosh and crunch that had to melt in your mouth in order to deliver any true satisfaction. The small bone wings of the forsaken creature cracked, not completely thawed out just yet.

Beneath his long back main his eyes seemed hidden though meraculously he could see far better than anyone he had ever encountered. Probably because he wasn't from earth and didn't need to surcumb to the petty earth limitations other creatures of similar origon had. He couldn't help but wonder if he had made it to Doctura Anatomy yet. Once he was there he could get on with his mission and everything would go back to the way it was supposed to be. "Finally.." He muttered upon coming across a lake with a waterfall. Calmly he drank from the lovely fountain, not really caring if he was stealing from a pack since he was just passing through and a place of perpetual spring more than likely had food of pleanty to go around.

[Private for AdminGalena. Sorry it's a crappy start just kinda getting it out of the way. Koma's going to be a side character, sort of the leader of the direction this is going in but not the main person. I have a female wolf coming up who will be my main *gasp a girl!* yes.... hope you don't mind too terribly.)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 pm

I shall be editing this post in a bit. I just wanna say that Komatox is adorable. >w< Now I have to go find a reference for my character. ^^U I forgot to color a line-art for him. XD
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Firechaser's looks will be edited eventually. This is just a rough idea of what he looks like. ^^U
Doctura Anatomy Chaser10

Firechaser bound through the vernal terrain with the eagerness of an innocent pup. His long, rainbow tipped tail flashed behind him quickly as he wagged and ran. His mind was on all but the world beyond the walls of his pack's valley. While he was no longer a pup, he was still far from being an adult. Most of the members of his pack still considered him with amused contempt. Firechaser wasn't permitted on any of serious hunts. When hunger had invaded the pack, he was told to sit with the actual pups. It was both annoying and bitterly entertaining to him. He knew he had to grow up, eventually would have to become a member of the pack, but it sometimes felt like he was the only one to know that. Ever since the rest of his litter had died, he had been coddled, treated like a pup that would never be able to change. Of course, Firechaser had never really gone out of his way to make a splash, gain notice. He had been more or less content to go with the flow and do as he wanted to do. They didn't let him hunt, but they let him eat. They left him babysitting on occasion and took him with them when they moved.

Sighing bitterly, the young brute froze in his tracks and scented the air. He was following something...he wasn't sure yet. Firechaser was just following. It had so far lead him to the far end of the valley. Shaking his head, he snorted to clear his nose. Rearing up onto his hind paws, he looked around the area, not able to see far because of the trees. However, the young wolf had already noticed the invader, the wolf that didn't belong. This wolf was not like his calm pack. He had purpose. Shaking his head, the young brute began towards the strange wolf. Wagging, he barked a wordless greeting, tentative about approaching the strange wolf.

[[Tell me what you have in mind for the story line? 8D A female main is an interesting change. XD Firechaser is going to have...sort of a split personality, but not really...it will become clear later on...Should I add a second character?]]
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Sensing the creature before it even approached Komatox was prepared though his muscles remained relaxed and his mind clear. He turned his head at the bark and examined that idiotically wagging tail. Was it really so nice to gain intruders? This thing looked as he did, though it lacked wings. A wolf perhaps? The much smaller angelic wolf's wings cracked once again slowly before he stepped into the water to wash his bloodied arms. The shallow pools were enough to reach up to under his chin where as for most wolves it would have stopped at their paws. He looked to be a pup in comparison to the actual youngster between them. Drinking more of the water calmly, he seemed to ignore Firestar for some time until finally he bounced out of the water and shook himself off. "Have you seen a female wolf that's red, white, and black with eyes like a bulls eye?" He wondered if the earth wolf would know what a bulls eye was or even what simple colors were. It wasn't like every wolf in the wolf had met humans or experianced their material items.

[[That's a bit difficult. Sort of a 'find out as it unfolds' type thing? I'm basing this off of a branch of the manga I want to make after my first two or three novels are published many years from now. The only thing I can tell you for certain is there will be pleanty of change in seanery, no staying in the same place for too long. And that's fine, split personalities or whatever is interesting to me!!! As for more characters, up to you. I have qutie a few coming up xD also ._. i can't see the picture *cries*]]
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Doctura Anatomy Chaser

Firestarter felt annoyed at being ignored, but he only yipped again, just like a pup all too eager for attention. If he had contemplated his behaviorisms, even for a second, he would have been ashamed of his own juvenile behavior, but he was blessedly oblivious to himself.

Since the other creature was clearly smaller, it made the red brute feel arrogant. Several of the younger wolves in his pack were already taller than him, so it was nice to see a wolf more petite. Of course, if he had run and hunted and helped out as he should have, Firestarter would have been much larger, since his muscles would have built up faster.

Tilting his head, he yipped once again, softer than before, and then laid down. He stared at the strange creature, playing his paws over his muzzle. Wings...they were like the bird wings, when the bobcats had finished picking all of the feathers off them. They were beautiful to Firestarter, though he wasn't quite sure why, except for the fact that they were different. Different could be good or bad, and while many assumed that different was bad, Firestarter thought it was good. It meant change. Change could be good or bad too, but change was always exciting. So, indirectly, different was exciting.

"Red, white, and black?" he repeated, his voice muffled. Shifting his paws off of his snout, he narrowed his sapphire hues thoughtfully before shaking his head and answered, "Old Mother is red and white. Strava is black and red. Oken, their pup, is black white and red, but he is a male." His head shifted to the side and then he asked curiously, "Bullseye? What is that?" His mind drew the image of the diagonal pupil of a bull elk's eye, but he was almost certain that wasn't quite it.

[[M'kay. ^^ I shall follow your lead and try not to mess up your ideas. Razz Glad it works for you. I am gonna introduce more later on. XD Can you see the picture now?]]
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Koma smirked inwardly at the pup's question. Slowly he drew up his battered arm and flexed his white claws. He began drawing in the dirt the circle within a circle within a circle within a circle and so on until he was sure it looked like a target. To top it off he put a dot in the middle and took a few slow strides to the side so that the pup could take a look. His bone wings snapped as they flexed and bits of ice fell from the joins onto the ground only to immediately melt. "Since you're useless at aiding me in finding this wolf, would you aid me in finding fire?" His eyes slowly fell to the rainbow tail. It was very unqiue to him and he pondered what type of wolf this was before him. An earth dwelling creature, yet very colorful....it had to posess some form of impressive power, did it not? He further pondered the creature's use. "Can you do anything useful?" He asked skeptically.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Firestarter stared at the design that the odd wolf drew. His nose began to twitch and his head snapped around as he peered around eagerly. Where-where-where? his illogical mind demanded as a faint scent reached his nose, but then his ears twisted at the sound of Kuma's voice and he looked at the white wolf. It was then that he finally realized he couldn't see his eyes. A whine escaped him and he fidgeted at the realization. Feeling dejected at the way that the other phrased it, he answered in a pouty tone, "I am Fire. No one else bears the name." Standing the male scuffed his paws over the dirt before replying to the second question. Tilting his head, he thought for a moment and then replied, "I can make hot-bite, but Fireflower is better at it than I am."

Rather than trying to farther explain, the wolf walked over to a stick and picked it up in his mouth. Rubbing it against his white forepaw, it almost instantly began to smoke and smolder. A moment later, the dry branch went up in flames. Firestarter quickly stepped on it with his other forepaw, putting it out. For a moment, just a moment, there was a black star visible above his heart. Then, looking at Koma, the star disappeared and he wagged. With a happy smile, he yipped, "Just like that." Grinning, he wiggled a bit and pranced around before whining, "I get in trouble for doing it carelessly, but it is hard to not do it a lot. It is fun and pretty! Hot-bite kills though so my pack doesn't like it." His tone was bitter and sullen, a child denied something that he enjoyed. He was completely unaware that his talent might not be so normal. His pack, after all, sheltered him from it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Hot Bite? The wolf observed as the pup took a stick and lit it on fire. His head slowly lifted to gaze at the wolf for a few moments longer. He slowly walked towards him and turned to expose his back. "My wings are frozen. If you set them on fire for me, I will be grateful." Komatox glanced over his shoulder. "It is something you like to do, is it not?" A light frown creased his maw. "Where I am from, such talents would be smiled upon and encouraged, not denied and snuffed." The wolf's fluffy racoon striped tail came around his black paws as he sat down. Slowly he rose up on his haunches and lifted his paws to rub against his white chest and tummy so the pup could have better acsess to his wings and not his fur. He would be very upset if the wolf cinged his fluff. A familiar scent lightly brushed his nose. She was nearby? Perhaps... but she wasn't alone.... had Maxillenia caught up with him? He hoped not. That overly affectionate bratt was a pain in his tail.

(Parenthesis!: I added more to Sweet Rapture for you, I hope maybe it'll help? I sorry... I'll be pacient 8D <3 your posts are worth the wait<3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctura Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctura Anatomy   Doctura Anatomy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctura Anatomy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Creature RolePlays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: