Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am

A caged bird never gets the chance to stretch its wings. The confines of its prison entrap more than just its body, but its mind and soul as well. Every bird knows only one wants: the want to fly free. Flight, after all, is a gift, and some would give up even the gift of the life that they live just for a moment to fly free. That is why so many flights end in tragedy.

Tarhe An Angel Without Sight
Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) 21240010

~Gods loved the birds and invented trees.
Man loved the birds and invented cages.

Tarhe was born into a world that he would never quite understand. People were raped and murdered in the streets and nobody blinked. Children were molested and sold in broad daylight and nobody told. Innocents was auctioned off to the highest bidder. Drugs were used more often than someone's lungs.

Maybe he had been born into a good family, an honest family, and maybe chance had just separated him from them. Maybe he hadn't been born to people as sick as those that had him now, and maybe they were still looking for him.

Maybe he was sold for drug money.

Either way, he would never know. Tarhe's memories were fleeting and hard to recall for the most part. Nothing he could remember included a mother or a father. His first memories were of his first masters, men that would poke at him and swear at him, forcing him to pose with his wings spread so that people could snap pictures. Many of his first masters were like that, but some were crueler. Some touched him and destroyed his innocence. By the time he was twelve, he knew much of the world that he would never be able to see.

Shaking his head, Tarhe felt his hair brush his face. He could remember being told that his hair was as white as the winter snow. He liked the way that sounded. Snow felt good on his skin. He liked the idea that his hair was like that, even if it wasn't as comforting as the snow.

Looking to where the demon was, he thought back over their conversation.

His master was out. This master wasn't much different from the others, but he let Tarhe out in a garden. He always tried to coax Tarhe into singing, but Tarhe refused. Nothing the other did could pursued him.

With his master away, Tarhe was permitted to wear clothing, fine black silk, claimed the maid that dressed him. It rustled around him, filling his sense with the sensation of smoothness. He loved the way it felt. Of course, there wasn't much he didn't like the feel of. It was his favorite sense.

As he wondered along the garden paths, he felt the air grow heavier, a sign rain was coming. The winged male didn't care. The rain was his favorite thing in the world. Maybe they would forget him.

Before he could get too lost in the thoughts, he felt a presence and froze. Holding his breath, he waited for a sound, but none came. Slowly releasing his breath, he took a step forward, only to feel a hand on his shoulder. Jumping out of his skin, he spun around and fell on his rear.

The demon taunted him before helping him to his feet. The two spoke and wondered through the garden. Tarhe knew that this demon could kill him. He didn't care, didn't scream for help. He feared to sing without reply more than he feared singing.

However, the demon did not offer him death, nor take his life.

Instead, the demon bargained with him: One gift for another. All his life, Tarhe had longed to see. The demon would give that to Tarhe in return for a gift that was precious to him, without him even realizing it.

Tarhe decided that if he did not realize this gift, it was not an important one. Nodding once, he answered, "I accept your deal demon."

In a flash of warm that he knew was "bright" like the sun, his world lit up. First, everything was a vivid, cyan, but as that light dissipated, his world was revealed. With the innocence that had been stolen from him, he looked out at world and knew that it was beautiful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) Bluede11

He had been watching the winged boy for quite some time now. He was such a rare and beautiful creature. The demon couldn't help but to take an interest in the boy.

Hnn~ Silly child. The demon thought as the young male in front of him turned quickly and fell backwards. "My apologies. I didn't mean to surprise you." He laughed a little at his own words. "Well, maybe I did. But I didn't mean to frighten you." The demon helped the winged boy to his feet.

They walked around the garden for a while. Such a beautiful world is hidden from your eyes, young one. The demon thought. I could show you the world.

He paused and looked at the boy. "Do you wish to see the world you live in? Do you dream of what it would be like to see the magnificent colors in this beautiful world?" He paused, waiting for the boy's reaction, before continuing. "I can grant that wish. All I want in return is your second gift."

The boy nodded once and replied, "I accept your deal, demon." The demon smiled and waved his hand over the boy's head before slipping back into the shadows and out of the boy's sight.
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Tarhe

~A bird does not sing because it has an answer.
It sings because it has a song.

There was nothing around him. He stood alone in the garden, though with this being his first sight, he did not look for others. His eyes sought bright light and color. The garden around him provided that in plenty.

His master was always in love with the brightest and most beautiful of things. Tarhe was one of the few things the man tolerated that was so plain in color. The manor itself was over flowing with warm hues that varied from crimson to a soft, buttery yellow. The garden around them was filled with every color of the rainbow, flooded with all shades of green.

The winged boy shifted his wings, before remembering them. Spinning a circle, he attempted to catch a glimpse of them. Seeing them, he paused, wondering why they had caused him so much suffering. What was so amazing about them?

Stretching his wings as far out as they would go, he stared at them in utter awe. They were truly beautiful, even if he hated the past they had given him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 pm

The blue demon hummed to himself quietly as he watched the winged boy from his hiding spot in the shadows. For a little more than a week now, he had observed the boy explore his surroundings with his new sight. With a yawn, the demon stretched his arms above his his head. Perhaps it's time to make him more aware of his surroundings~.

The demon watched as the boy walked down a hallway by himself, admiring everything around him as he went. The boy was so busy admiring the world he hadn't noticed the presence behind him. "Miss me, love~?" The demon purred into the Tarhe's ear from behind.

Just like last time the demon decided to make his presence known, the boy spun around and landed on his rear. The demon chuckled lightly at the winged boy's reaction. "Same as always I see, but it can't really be helped now, can it?" The demon held his hand out for the boy to take. "Are you enjoying the world? Is it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Do you even realize what it is that you've given up? You don't seem like other people in your predicament." The demon wondered for a moment how the boy would handle the information he was about to receive. After hearing the boy's response, the demon chuckled darkly. "Your life, dear- you have approximately 2 months left to live."

Spoiler:

Last edited by AmiiStarr on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Tarhe

~No bird flies to high,
If he soars with his own wings.

Tarhe had just enjoyed the best week of his life. While his master was still away, Tarhe had been discovering the world. To his amazement, the servants weren't how he had pictured them before. Most of them didn't tower over him, though he did quickly learn that he wasn't as tall as most of them. None were the cruel, twisted beings he had imagined them. Most of them were rather amused by his change in behavior. They helped him learn the names of colors and explained how things worked with patience. He loved it.

When the demon approached him, Tarhe was up in his own room, gazing out one of the windows onto the garden. How cruel was it that he had been placed in a room with such a beautiful view when he could not see? Now, it made him happy as he watched the wind stir the leaves.

Hearing the purr, the winged male spun around, but his foot caught in the hem of his pants and he landed on his rear. His eyes narrowed into a glare as he looked up at the demon. He knew who he was, even though he had never seen him before. Refusing to be helped, he pushed himself up without accepting the other's help.

Tarhe was clipped in his reply. Though he owed the demon much, the winged boy hated him, didn't trust him. He didn't even know why. The male had done him no wrong. His sight had been the most amazing thing that he had ever been given. Yet, he was all but rude to the demon as they spoke. At the question, he shrugged with indifferent and declared boldly, "I don't care what I gave up. Nothing compares to seeing this world."

The demon's answer to that shocked him. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Life? Life had been his gift? Until now, it had been a curse. Tears formed in the beautiful, cyan blue eyes, but they were angry tears. How could they take something that was worthless and give him the one thing that gave it meaning?

Shaking his head, he spun away from the demon and marched away. A slave from a young age, he knew not how to express his feelings, say what his heart of hearts pleaded. Instead, he merely tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Another dark chuckle escaped the demon's lips. "I hope you realize that you can't escape me." He phased into a shadow and appeared in from to Tarhe. "Do remember, dear, you made the deal. I gave you a choice. How was I to know you had no idea what it was that you'd lose." The demon shrugged and gave Tarhe an obviously feigned innocent smile.

When he suddenly sensed an unfamiliar presence drawing near, the smile dropped from the demon's face. "It's been fun, dear~, but I believe it's time I take my leave. Don't fret, though, love, we'll be reunited soon enough." The demon quickly places a kiss on Tarhe's cheek before he phased into the shadows and was gone.

Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) Blade10
Lord Blade Cannan had just arrived back from his week-long trip to Africa. He went to visit his cousin who was currently the ruler of a small province there. Blade was pleased to be back at his beautiful estate. He missed the vivid colors and the beautiful winged boy who lived there. He wished the boy had chosen to live there by his own will, rather then being bought.

From a young age, Blade had been obsessed with the odd, queer, and unique. The most beautiful things in life were either rare or one-of-a-kind. He had purchased Tarhe while at an auction. The second he laid eyes on the beautiful winged boy, he knew he needed him to be part of the collection he'd been working on for years.

After a few months, Blade had realized the fault in what he had done. He had purchased a creature that was nearly human. Human trafficking. Tarhe, the beautiful winged boy, wasn't an item. He was a living being capable of thoughts and emotions. People had constricted the innocent child all his life and Blade wanted to change that. Blade granted Tarhe the freedom to go where he pleased, when he pleased. He never questioned the boy. He wanted to give him some sense of freedom.

Happy to be home, Blade searched for Tarhe. He wanted to see Tarhe since it had been a week and he didn't even say goodbye to him before leaving. He walked down the winding hallways, finally stopping in front of Tarhe's bedroom door. He knocked softly on the door, in case the boy was asleep. "May I come in?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 pm

T.T I am sorry. I am just gonna have to quit, because I can't find any inspiration to reply to this. I am really sorry. ):
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:22 pm

'kay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)   Caged Bird Never Sings (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Bird Never Sings (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: