Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar? (Private/Mature?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Sugar? (Private/Mature?) Empty
PostSubject: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:12 am

Sugar? (Private/Mature?) AnimeGuy1

Derek woke up like he did every morning. He brushed his teeth, tousled his hair, ironed his clothes, fed his dog, grabbed the newspaper, and watched TV. He had the same routine every day, and it had been this way for years. Many would say he was OCD, but he just liked things to be in order. He liked knowing how things began and ended. Surprises were irrelevant to him. He may have even hated them.

He whistled for his dog, Chip and smiled as he pet his best friend goodbye. "Be a good boy now Chip!" he said as he walked out the door. He locked his apartment door and headed down the stairs. He lived on the third story but didn't mind that very much. He was planning on moving soon, once rumors spread around the office about his big promotion. He drove a decent car, but since he lived so close to work, he loved walking the city streets. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and continued down his same path. He always left his house early, he could never be late for work.

As he crossed the street with a large group of people, he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out of his pocket and read the display screen. "Meet me at the diner." Derek closed the text and started walking faster. "Damnit Brad..." he said under his breath as he headed for the diner. When he arrived, his best friend was outside, waving at him. Derek walked over to Bradley and smiled. "What is it now?" he asked, slightly angry.

Brad smiled and signaled for him to enter the establishment. They walked n and were seated by an elder lady with red hair. Brad made a comment about her when they sat down as she walked away. "Anyways.. dude, I heard you are getting promoted! Is that true?" Derek smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It's all speculation at this point." Brad smiled and then leaned back against his seat. He smiled at his friend as he saw a very beautiful female walking their way. Instantly he sat straight up. Derek noticed the change in his friend's stature and knew it only meant one thing: hot female approaching. Derek decided to keep his eyes forward and tried starting a conversation. The female had made it to the table already, and Bradley was of no interest to Derek's words.

Brad started to flirt with her, saying all kinds of stupid lines that Derek normally just tuned out. Brad ordered a cup of coffee and then looked at Derek, who was staring at the menu. He had skipped out on breakfast today. "Is there anything I can get for you sir?" she asked as she held a pen and a note pad. Derek continued to look at the menu as he replied. "Can I get a coffee? Make it black please." He didn't even look up once, still deciding the food of choice. "Do you want some sugar?" she asked him. At this point, Derek found it to be very rude not looking at her, so he finally looked up and was amazed by her beauty. He stared at her for a few seconds until his heart fell back into it's original place. "Uhh, yes please..." was all he could muster. "Okay, I will be right back with your drinks, so you have more time to find what you want to eat." She then turned and left the table.

Bradley was staring at Derek the whole time. "Dude, what the fuck happened just now?" Derek shook his head as he looked at Brad. "I have no clue.." Brad started laughing and then exclaimed, "when she gets back, you better get her name and her number!" Derek looked at his watch and shrugged, "I don't know dude, what if she is taken?" he asked. Brad laughed and then whispered, "fuck him dude.. You like her. She's hot as fuck. If you don't bang her, I will!" Derek stared at the menu, thinking not of food anymore, but of the waitress. How could he be so dumb to not even glance at her name? He waited for her to come back, while he thought of interesting things to say to her.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 am

Sugar? (Private/Mature?) 669378

The morning started off normal for Sarah. She got up late, as usual, rushed to get all her stuff together, showered, then ran to work. I need a new alarm clock... she thought then sighed. Every night she'd set the alarm clock for 6:30 to give her enough time to get ready for work by 7:30 since her shift started at 8:00. But come every morning, she'd wake up at 7:30 then rush to get ready and get to work in time for her shift.

She arrived at work at 8:07 and carefully sneaked in the back. "You're late again,~ Sarah~." Rachel said in a sing-song voice. Sarah sighed, "I know..."

"You're lucky you have me for a best friend, I punched you in at 8:00~," Rachel smiled and walked away. "Rachel~ You're the best~!" she called after her friend.

Sarah got changed into her uniform and hurried out of the changing room. "Sarah, customers." Mrs. Gail said and pointed to a table with two young men seated at it. "Yes, ma'am, right away!" Sarah walked over to the table and smiled cheerfully. "Can I take your orders?" she asked. The first male ordered a cup of coffee and started to flirt with her. Sarah started blushing. She was used to this, but still, some of the comments always got to her.

She switched her attention to the other male. "Is there anything I can get for you, sir?" He was kind of slow to reply and didn't even look at her. "Can I get a coffee? Make it black please."

She wrote down his order then asked, "Do you want some sugar?" He turned his head to look at her then and replied "Uhh, yes please..."

"Okay, I will be right back with your drinks, so you have more time to find what you want to eat." Sarah said with a cheerful smile, then she turned and left. She walked towards the kitchen and stopped when she noticed Rachel staring at her. "They... yea, they're both cute." She said with a smirk.

"O-oh, were they? I hadn't noticed." Sarah replied nervously. Rachel giggled and took the tray she was carrying over to the table she was serving. Sarah got the coffee and filled two cups, one black with sugar and the other with milk and sugar. She began walking back to the table and noticed the look Rachel was giving her out of the corner of her eye.

She got back to the table and placed the coffees in front of the males. "Here you go~. Are you ready to order your meals?" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am

Brad stared out at the diner, waiting for her to come back. When he noticed her re-approach, he kicked Derek under the table. Derek looked up at Sarah as she came to the table. "You go first, Bradley." he said as he looked at the menu and watched her with his peripherals. Brad cleared his throat as he picked up the menu in a playful manner. "I would like a piece of meat... To go with your buns hun!" Derek stayed calm and quickly pulled back his leg and forcing it into Brad's shin. "Ouch, I changed my mind. I will have some pancakes and bacon. Make it crisp, but not too crisp. And eggs.. Scrambled." He glared over at Derek, who was now looking up at Sarah.

He looked at her name tag and smiled, "Sarah, that's a beautiful name." Bradley picked up his coffee mug and held it to his mouth, to hide the fact that he was laughing his ass off at his best friend. "I will have the french toast, hash browns, and fried eggs please?" he asked as he smiled up at her. Just then Brad got a stupid idea as always. He intentionally knocked his fork off the table. Derek glared at him as he looked up to Sarah in an apologetic fashion, "can you please get that for me? I am so clumsy at times."

Derek continued to glare at Brad as he mouthed "this is for you!" Sarah bent down and picked up the fork. Derek was a gentleman, but he really liked ass. 'Fucking Brad, jackass' he thought to himself. He glanced at her rear and a slight smile trickled over his face. He was quick to shake the look when she came back up with the fork. "Thank you for helping my retarded friend, Sarah." He said as he smiled at her. He then picked up his mug and sipped his coffee. "I will be right back with your orders," she said as she grabbed the menus from the table and walked away from the table.

When she was out of ear shot from the males, Derek stared at Brad and placed his mug down. "You are a dick, you know that?" Bradley smiled and then started laughing. "Oh come on now... You know you liked it! How was it?" he asked quietly. Derek ignored the question and stared at his watch. He still had time, but today he may be late. For some odd reason, this didn't bother him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

Sarah walked away from the table to place the males' orders. She sighed a little. Boys will be boys... she thought and then got a little flustered, remembering the rude male's comment. If I wasn't such a nice person, I would say he dropped that fork on purpose...

After giving in the orders, she sought out Rachel. When she found Rachel, she looked like she was going to burst out laughing. "He looked like he enjoyed the show, Sarah. I think he's still blushing," she said, pointing a finger at the polite male. Sarah deadpanned and slid down the wall. "Why are these uniforms so shoooort!?" she whined. Rachel was having a laughing fit.

"Well at least you're wearing panties?" Rachel tried between laughs. Sarah wanted to hit her over the head with a serving tray. "SO! NOT! FUNNY!" Sarah replied angrily. "...E-even if it's true." She added, blushing. Rachel was still laughing. "Oh man, Sarah, you're a funny one," Rachel had said after she had stopped laughing and was trying to catch her breath.

After her talk with Rachel, Sarah wasn't feeling any better. She kept feeling like someone was watching her and she started to become nervous. "Sarah, order's up." She heard Gino call from the kitchen. "A-ah, thanks." She said, picking up the tray and bringing it over to the table. She put each order in front of the respective male and smiled, hoping they couldn't notice her now nervous demeanor. "Refills on your coffees?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Derek stared at his cup as her head her footsteps. "Refills on your coffee?" he heard her say and yet he felt frozen in time. Bradley saw the look on his friend's face and knew exactly what to do. He smiled up at Sarah and nodded his head. "Yes please, and while you are at... What are you doing later today?" he asked with a smile. Derek snapped out of his daze and kicked his friend's shin. But Derek looked up at Sarah with wondering eyes. He hated his friend for asking the question, but he wanted to know that answer.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

The rude male had asked her about her plans for later that day. Without thinking, she answered honestly, "Hmm~ Later today... I don't have any plans, why?" She cocked her head to the side in curiosity. Immediately, she regretted it. Realization hit her that he was trying to pick her up. She would kindly reject his offer, being the nice person she was. She wasn't interested in going out with a total stranger, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Derek looked at her and smiled, "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me later? Maybe grab a cup of coffee or dinner? My treat." He looked at her and waited for his response. Would she turn him down due to his asshole of a friend or would she agree to see him alone? This was the question. Bradley chuckled to himself as he looked over at the worried Derek.

((Sorry my reply was lame and took super long!!))
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 pm

To Sarah's surprise, it wasn't the rude male who was asking her out. She stood there quietly for a few moments. He seems decent enough... I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind. And he's cute, too... Ugh! this is so hard! She considered pretending like he hadn't asked and just going and refilling their coffees, but that was rude and she was making a living off of tips. She sighed quietly before finally replying, "Sure, that sounds nice." She smiled. "I'll go get those refills for you, now." She picked up their cups to go refill them.

After going into the back of the diner, Sarah was greeted by Rachel, who grabbed her shoulders and shook her vigorously. "You said yes, right?! Tell me you said yes!!" Sarah almost passed out due to being shaken so hard by Rachel. "Raaacheeeell... Stoooop. I didn't have breakfast this morning and you're making me light-headed!" Sarah whined in response. "And yes... I said yes. But I'm so nervous..." Sarah pouted and looked at her friend with puppy-dog eyes.

"Well, I, the Fabulous Rachel, will help you get ready for your fabulously fabulous date with that fabulously cute guy~." Rachel announced, happily. Sarah hugged her friend and cuddled against her. "You are fabulous, Rach!"

She returned moments later to the table with the two males and placed the coffees in front of them. "So... uh..." She started, then blushed. "Can I get your name? Uhm... I'm also going to need to know where and when to meet you." She could feel Rachel staring at her and knew her friend was more excited about the date then she was. Sarah was feeling extremely nervous.

[[Its fine, and the reply's not lame. :3]]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Derek smiled as he heard her answer and watched as she walked away. He looked at Bradley, who was utterly enjoying himself. "Dude, you better get some of that ass tonight!" he said to Derek. Derek glared at him and then nodded his head. "I just want to get to know her. She could be a potential girlfriend." Brad rolled his eyes and then placed his hands over his face, "how many times are you going to try and replace the hurt in your heart with more hurt? You just need to hit it and quit it. It will make you feel so much better! I promise you!" Derek stared at Brad and then spoke in a harsh quiet tone, "you really need to stop being such a dog. Respect women, they aren't dumb toys you can fuck and dump."

Bradley started to laugh as Sarah came back to their table. He rested his hands behind his head and leaned backwards. He saw a female watching Sarah and the boys. Bradley gave a sly smile and looked at the two, "will you excuse me? I have something I need to tend to." He slid out of the booth seat and walked towards the back where the female was at. He stared at her and then looked into her eyes, "why aren't you something amazing? You busy tonight?" he asked with wonder in his eyes.

Derek looked at Sarah and smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his business card. He handed it to her, "my name is Derek, and it's nice to meet you Sarah. Go ahead and give me a call when you get off or have some free time. I basically have an open schedule, so I'm pretty flexible." After handing her the card and standing with a smile, he turned to his friend who was now flirting, and walked out of the building. He walked the rest of the way to work, a smile on his face and hands tucked into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Sarah stared at the buisness card briefly before tucking it safely in her pocket. She smiled as she said goodbye to Derek. She cleared off the table where Derek and his friend had been sitting at wished that her shift went by quickly so she could go on her date. She was getting more nervous and more excited by the moment.

Rachel smiled. "Well hello there~." she said, flipping her hair then twirling a strand around her finger. "Well that depends... my shift does end kind late." Oh, how she loved pretending to not be interested. Seeing guys beg was a pleasure to Rachel. She continued twirling the strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar? (Private/Mature?)   Sugar? (Private/Mature?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar? (Private/Mature?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: General Romance-
Jump to: