Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Kazuo smiled as he listened to her. He grinned before he started talking. He laid on his back and thought as he stared into the sky. "I love baseball, as you know. I can also do calligraphy and I can cuss in English, but haven't gone too much into Chinese. I love food, probably more than movies or video games. Umm... That's about it I think." He smiled and continued to stare up, feeling her on him. But like most males, he started feeling something deep inside that told him to things their relationship night be the most ready for. He rolled onto his side and faced her. He stared into her eyes before he kissed her as he had once before. He ran his hand through her hair and as he started moving his hand to her side, he heard the engine of a truck. 'Fuck.' he thought to himself.

"Kaz! We gotta go yo! The game starts in like 30 mins and you weren't at practice! There's a huge search party looking for you!" Kazuo sat up and looked at the guys. "Really was this necessary?" He looked at Haruki, "wanna watch me play?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:18 am

Kazuo was into sports, ick. Haruki didn't mind sports, just didn't like playing. Haruki shifted as the ground became uncomfortable. He could fall asleep, his eyes drifting closed as he listened to the vibration in Kazuo's chest as the other spoke. The deep voice sending shivers down his spine. Haruki looked up at Kazuo as the other shifted, noticed the desire in those dark hues that looked down at him. Anticipation had Haruki wrapping his fingers around Kazuo's shirt, pulling the other down towards him.

Soft lips pressed against his, pulling away all to quickly before covering his again. Sighing in desire, Haruki slid his tongue against Kazuo's lower lip before slipping his tongue inside exploring the moist cavern. A hand slid down his side and it was only the roar of an engine that had Haruki returning to his senses. Damn that had been too close. Embarrassed at his lack of control and at being caught, Haruki sat up keeping his hair in front of his face to hide the redness of his cheeks.

'A whole search party?' Either the guy in the truck was joking, or Kazuo was a really important player. Wait, Kazuo had skipped practice to be with him? Smiling at the thought, Haruki nodded when Kazuo asked if he wanted to join. Thoughts of dancing, of getting in trouble, were out of his head as he took Kazuo's hand.

"I'm sure you guys'll win tonight! Just because I'm there." He giggled at the narcissistic statement, throwing a overly dramatic pose to go with it.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 am

Kazuo smiled and lifted Haruki up, carrying her wedding style. He placed her in the passenger seat of his truck and climbed into his side. Before starting the car, and waiting till after the other car left, he turned to Haruka and smiled. He leaned in close to her and kissed her passionately. One hand he placed on her cheek, feeling her soft skin. Their tongues pressed hard against each others. After about ten minutes of locking lips, he finally pulled away and started driving towards the school.

As they arrived to the field, they got out of the truck and were soon rushed into the building. The guys took Haruka to the dugout and Kazuo to the locker rooms before either of them could say good bye. Soon after changing he was right back on the field. He walked over to the dugout and kissed Haruka. "That's for good luck." he said as he smiled and walked back to the pitcher's mound. The game started and the crowd went wild. An hour past and the game was almost over. They were in the last inning, under by 3 runs.

Kazuo looked over at Haruka. She was so beautiful. He would win this game for her. In the next few plays that was exactly what he did. He hit a home-run his next up to bat. The crowd went wild. The team rushed to the field and hugged all over him, but Kazuo didn't care, he was looking for Haruka. Finally as he got away from the group of males, he rushed to her and picked her up, forcing her legs to wrap around his waist. He kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Haruki let out a squeak of surprise as he was lifted off the ground bridal style. Wrapping his arms around Kazuo's neck to keep from falling, Haruki held on tightly. He fixed his skirt as the other set him in the truck, his mind briefly touching on the presences of his father. However, those thoughts left as he felt Kazuo's lips press against his own in a heated kiss. Tongues pressed together and if it wasn't for the console in the middle, Haruki would have been in Kazuo's lap and well Kazuo would definitely know he wasn't a girl anymore. Haruki took deep breaths as the other pulled away and started driving.

Haruki stepped out of the car and turned towards Kazuo only to be rushed off, not even getting to say a simple good luck. Haruki sighed, following the hands that led him. His eyes widened as he realized he would be sitting in the dugout and not in the stands. Were those not on the team even allowed to sit in the dugout? It didn't seem to matter because no one reprimanded him. After a few minutes of sitting in the dugout, Kazuo came out. Smiling, Haruki waved and kissed the other back. "Good luck." He whispered as the other walked off, and the game started. Haruki cheered, unsure of what exactly was going on.

Finally someone told him they were losing. Worried, yet wanting to give some hope to Kazuo, Haruki smiled and gave a thumbs up when Kazuo's gaze landed on his. Haruki felt his breath catch as Kazuo moved up to bat, and it came out in a cheer as Kazuo won the game. Rushing out of the dugout, Haruki tried to find Kazuo. He spotted Kazuo and sort of jumped into the others arms, wrapping his legs around the others waist. Lips met in heat, ignoring those around him. Haruki wrapped his arms around Kazuo's neck, angling his head so he could deepen the kiss, a soft moan escaping his lips. After a few minutes of kissing, Haruki pulled back, embarrassed by the sudden woo noises coming from Kazuo's teammates.

"Uh.......you can pu...put me down." He cursed for letting his old habit of stuttering come forth. He should be used to being the center of attention. He was the main dancer for all of the shows. "What time is it?" Haruki unwrapped his legs and waited for Kazuo to put him down, wondering if the other could feel his desire for him. "I should probably head home, do you want to drop me off or shall I walk?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

He was so happy to hold her close, especially since she was his good luck charm. Kazuo placed her down and then gave her a kiss on the forehead. Kazuo pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Uh, it's about 7:30 almost. No, please don't walk home. Let me drive you." He gave her a smile and was about to hold his hand out to her, when another female grabbed it. She held his hand tight in hers. He turned to see the holder of his hand. "Mika" he said as he saw her smiling up at him.

"So, are you going to take me home as well? Or maybe we could just go to your place? Remember last year..." before she could finish her sentence, he covered her mouth with his free hand. He looked at Haruka and wished she thought nothing of this stupid girl's words.

"Whatever happened in the past doesn't matter now Haruka. I have you now." He jerked his hand from Mika's grasp and removed the other hand as well from her mouth. He then blocked Mika's body out of sight for Haruka. He placed both hands on Haruka's hips and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Haruka, I love you. I was afraid to admit it before, but I know now. Let me take you home when you want to leave, please?" he asked with apologetic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Haruki nodded, raven strands falling from behind his ear. He went to take Kazuo's hand when another took it before him. Annoyed, Haruki turned on the person, only to pause as the other started talking about a night last year. Haruki caught the underlying meaning and couldn't help the hurt that flashed in his eyes. It didn't matter that Kazuo covered the girls mouth, that just made him look guiltier.

Haruki looked up into Kazuo's eyes, voiding all emotion from them. "Your right, what's in the past doesn't matter, but it doesn't stop the fact that you were still mine even before we were born. You had me for years, yet you still found the need to go to some other woman. I want to go home, now."

Tears brimmed his eyes, and he couldn't bring himself to say the words he wanted to say. How could he? He had just found out his finance had slept with another girl. Which was what the girl wanted and Haruki was playing right along with it. Haruki pulled Kazuo into a hug with a deep sigh.

"I just don't want to worry about it after we have the marriage. I don't want a life filled with worry about what my husband is doing when I'm not by his side. However, as much as one doesn't want to worry about their loved one they can't deny it either." Haruki briefly wondered if the other had caught the small confession in his words, instead of wondering he said them out loud. "I love you too. Now take me home before my parents flip and send a rescue unit."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Kazuo stared deep into Haruka's eyes. "Look at me Haruka." He placed his hands softly around her arms. "I am sorry. I was not the most mature that I am now, and I made a mistake. One that I truly regret. I am sorry if I hurt you, but the whole 'marriage thing' I thought it was false and didn't take it seriously." He looked away from her for a second and then right back into her eyes. "I am very sorry, but I will not make the mistake again. You are my everything."

"Come on, let's go." He grabbed her hand and walked her to the car. As he drove her home, he was silent. He knew he fucked up and there was no fixing it. It would be a long time before she would trust him again.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Haruki nodded at the end, his heart in pain as Kazuo seemingly missed his blunt confession. Haruki allowed Kazuo to lead him to his truck. He buckled, leaning his head against the window as the ride home remained silent. As the car slowed to a stop, Haruki looked over at Kazuo and wondered if a small kiss would be a good idea. Gathering courage, Haruki tapped Kazuo's shoulder and waited for the other to look at him before leaning forward. The kiss remained chaste and innocent as Haruki pulled back.

"I said I forgive you, dummy. Didn't you hear me say I love you too?" Another chaste kiss. "Why weren't you happy when I said that? Was I not supposed to say it?"

He didn't meant to say that, had meant to step out of the truck leaving Kazuo with just a small kiss, but plans never go the way you want them too. He pressed his lips to Kazuo's once more, wishing emotions could be shown through something so small. His fingers thread through Kazuo's hair as he scooted closer, his mouth moving against Kazuo's.

"HARUKA, GET INSIDE!" Haruki started as his father's voice rang through the air. Give an apologetic peck to Kazuo, he hopped out of the truck and ran inside. The gate slammed closed and Haruki went into the family room. His mother sat with his grandmother to the right, both looked anywhere but him. "Haruki, against the wall."

Haruki stepped backwards until the coolness of the wall touched against the back of his thighs. His head remained down, fear of what his father would do keeping his mouth shut.

"Why were you late for practice?" The voice was practiced to be civil and it grated on Haruki's already tense nerves.

"I was out with my fiancée." He knew better than too lie. His father would have already checked with the school to see if he had been there.

"You think that gives you the right to skip the practice before a performance? You'll go to bed without dinner. Now turn and face the wall. Strip of your shirt." Haruki did as instructed, the cold air and fear making his body shiver. "This is for being out without permission."

CRACK

Pain sliced across Haruki's back as the whip hit his skin. He could feel welts already forming, yet he refused to shed a tear. The punishment went on for hours until his mother stepped in and demanded it to stop.

"Think of what the school will say if he is absent for more than two days." Haruki sighed silently, rushing to his room when his father dismissed him.

Sliding the door shut, Haruki slumped against it. He knew he would miss the next few days. What would Kazuo think? He had forgotten to ask for Kauzo's cell number, so he couldn't contact him to tell him he was sick. He could only hope that the other wouldn't come to check on him. Haruki knew his father would slam the door in Kazuo's face.

A knock brought the feminine boy out of his thoughts, and he opened the door smiling when his servant came in and began cleaning his wounds.

"Master says you are not allowed to leave the room until he comes for you." the soft smooth voice of his servant lulled him to sleep.

Fingers ghosted down his side as Yuki arched into the touch, a gasp escaping him. Ryo smirked down at him and Yuki couldn't help smiling back. Ryo leaned down and pressed his lips to Yuki's neck, causing a the uke to mewl in pleasure. A hand slipped under his kimono, tweaking the hard nubs.

"Ah~ Ryo~" Yuki felt his eyes flutter closed as Ryo continued his ministrations. His own hand going to thread through the other's soft locks, pressing him closer. Ryo smirked against his lover's neck before moving to the belt that held the kimono closed.

Cold air had Yuki opening his eyes, and blushing in embarrassment. "Don't look." He whispered, trying to cover himself once more.

"No, don't. I like looking at you, Yuki. Such a beautiful body." Ryo nuzzled his face against Yuki's chest before flicking his tongue out to brush against Yuki's nipples. Yuki felt his dick growing as he moaned into the night air.

"Haruki" Someone shook his body as he rolled over with a groan. "Master Haruki, it's time for you too eat your breakfast."

Haruki sat up and nodded, eating what was placed in front of him without really tasting it. He fell asleep after the door shut.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Kazuo smiled softly, and stared at the beautiful girl before him. "I love you too.. I just..." before he could finish, Haruka's father was outside yelling for her. Kazuo slammed his fist on the dashboard after he could no longer see her. Before her father closed the door, he gave Kazuo an evil glare. Once Kazuo could no longer see anyone, he sat there in his truck. Hours past and he still sat their, waiting. Well he soon found the welcoming party headed towards him, only they didn't look so welcoming. Two broad shouldered men started approaching his vehicle with baseball bats. "Oh fuck..." Kazuo replied as he started his engine. But the body guards were moving quickly. Kazuo reversed out of the driveway and sped off towards his house, looking at Haruki's house in his rear view mirror.

As he got to his house, he was utterly upset. He grabbed his things and threw them on the floor near the front door, once inside. His mother heard the noise and quickly ran to his side. "Kazuo, are you alright my dear?" Kazuo ignored his mother as he started slowly walking up the stairs. Soon his father joined his mother. "What's going on with him now?" he asked her. She shook her head and a face of worry stared at her husband. "Alright I will go talk to the boy." His father started walking up the stairs after Kazuo. Kazuo had already made it to his room and slid the door closed behind him. His father tapped on the wooden frame. "Go away," he called out, but of course his father would never listen. "Is that how we talk to our parents now, son?"

Kazuo laid on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. "I guess so..." His dry response was not something his father was too excited about. His father rushed to Kazuo's side and grabbed him up from the bed by the collar of his shirt. "What did you just say to me?" Kazuo looked into his father's eye, which were filled with anger. Kazuo's father had never disrespected his own father in such a way. "Gomen sai, father. I have had a very rough day. I will not do it again." His father released his clothes and acted as if the disrespect had never happened. "Tell me what happened?" Kazuo bowed to his father and then sat on his bed. "It's Haruka." His father lifted an eyebrow and listened to his son explain the days events. As much as he wanted the war to be over, he didn't want anyone treating his son like that. He started to second guess the forced marriage, but then he remembered why they had to have it.

Saturday dragged on slow as ever. Normally kids are supposed to enjoy their weekends, but Kazuo couldn't. He hadn't heard anything from his lover. His friends came calling for him at his house, threw rocks at his window both days, and yet he wouldn't acknowledge them. The servants told the boys that he was "busy, and needed to be alone". The boys left, pissed off and annoyed. Their best friend, was shaping up to be a real closet case. The next day at school, he was totally zoned out once he realized Haruka wasn't there and wasn't going to be there. He moped around the school, not smiling or anything. The big game was this week and it seemed the whole school was pumped, except for their star player. He slept through his classes, or blatantly didn't give a shit. When Tuesday came he was much worse. Day four of not talking to her. He was worried. Was she alright? So he plotted a plan with not too much thought to it, but as he drove up to her house, he felt happier than he had all week.

He stepped out of the car after turning off the engine. Yes it was pitch black and he could barely see, but that didn't matter to him. Maybe the guards couldn't see him also, unless they had flashlights, which he hadn't planned out either. Well in all actuality, Kazuo didn't have a solid plan. He walked towards the gate and hopped over it. His athletic skills were really coming in handy. He walked around the house, looking through windows, dodging shadows from inside, and just trying to see his girl. He finally came to a room on the second floor. The lights in the room were dim, almost as if they were fading. "A candle" he said to himself. He looked around the dark floor and felt the ground for rocks or something hard. Finally his hand brushed over something. A rock. He picked it up and threw it at the window. Not really knowing just how big the rock was, it made a really loud noise. Kazuo looked around... The coast was clear. And yet it wasn't at the same time. His first rock had alerted the guards and they were starting their patrol of the vicinity. Kazuo picked up yet another rock and threw it at the window. Nobody came to the window. Kazuo bent down to pick up another just as he felt something hard pressed up against his spine.

"What are you doing? You are not allowed here." Kazuo slowly turned around so the bat was now directly on his sternum. He looked at both of them. They were big, much bigger than he was. His eyes scanned the grounds for some kind of escape. But there was no hope. They would get him. "I mean you no harm," Kazuo said as he slowly backed away from them. They followed his moves. Then out of nowhere he bolted for the gate. But these huge fat guys were faster than they seemed. They chased after him. One tackled him to the ground. They bragged one arm and one shoulder and escorted him to the front door. There stood Haruki's father, arms crossed over his chest. "What are you doing here, you maggot?" Kazuo stared into his eyes as they brought him closer to the master of the house. Kazuo didn't speak. Soon a hand moved quickly across his face. "Speak when spoken to!" Kazuo turned his head back to face the master of the house. "Once Friday comes, I will make sure you don't see or hear from your daughter for a very long time. I'm sure she'd be happier with me than living in this prison." The father grew angry and took his hand up once more and struck the other side of Kazuo's face with a backhand. The force knocked him backwards, even with the guards holding him. "Get him out of HERE!" he yelled. The guards did as they were told and Kazuo drove back home.

This time he snuck into his house and went up to his room. He laid on his bed and slowly slipped into a deep dream. When he awoke in the morning, he hoped into his truck and drove back to Haruka's house. He had never been called a quitter and he was persistent all the same. As he approached the house, he noticed her father's vehicle was gone. "Good" he said to himself as he got out and walked to the front door. It was locked, so he walked around until he found the window from the night before. He continued to throw rocks at it, hoping he would see her. His bruised face stared up at her window with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Haruki had stayed in the dream with Yuki and Ryo the entire time, waking on Tuesday night. His father told him what had happened and that he was going to call the marriage off. He only changed his mind when Haruki brought up the fact that it was by his father's orders to make Kazuo fall for Haruki. On Wednesday, Haruki woke early and ran to get dressed.

A tapping on his window made him pause and he hesitated pulling the curtains back. His dark brown hues widened at the sight of Kazuo. Forgetting the window, he dashed outside, wearing sweats having forgotten to change into his skirt. As he rounded the corner he didn't slow as he hugged Kazuo.

"Idiot.....you are such an idiot. Why didn't you wait for me to go to school? You know how my family hates yours. Come." Without waiting for a reply he dragged Kazuo to the drive. "We're taking my car, park yours in the park."

Haruki waited for Kazuo to do as instructed before hopping into his convertible and driving to the park. He spotted Kazuo and parked beside him before sliding gracefully out of the silver car. Here both families held no jurisdiction. Haruki looked at the bruises on Kazuo's face, his fingers ghosting over the areas.

"Have I mentioned you're an idiot today?" He whispered before burying his face in the others chest in a tight hug continuing to mutter the word idiot. He then realized he wasn't wearing the school uniform skirt. "Aww crap, I'm not in uniform. I'll have to stop by the hou~...."

He trailed off as one of the servants came running into the park, his skirt in hand.

"Master, you forgot your skirt. Here go change behind the tree. I'll make sure Master Kazuo stays put." Haruki nodded and gave a playful glare to Kazuo before dashing off. He changed quickly and ran back towards Kazuo.

"Ready, let's go to school before we both get into anymore trouble." The servant left before Haruki could thank her, so he just motioned for Kazuo to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Kazuo smiled as he saw her. When she was finally racing towards him, he wrapped his arms around her. "I have missed you," he whispered as he held her close. She then commanded him to go to the park, so he did as he was told and drove to the park. He waited for her and smiled when she got out of her car. He was already outside his truck, leaning on it. She wrapped her arms around him and he smiled as she called him an idiot. "I'm sure I've heard it a million times by now." He stared down into her dark eyes.

Soon they were not alone. He smiled at the servant and nodded. He turned his head away from her so she could change. As soon as the servant was gone, he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against hers. His hands trailed up her back to her hair. He held her close as his tongue explored her mouth. He wanted her, but he knew he only had to wait a few days. Two days to be exact. His hands coursed over her body and he started to feel a little stiff.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Haruki leaned into the kiss, moaning into Kazuo's mouth as the other's tongue explored his mouth. A devious idea entered his mind. He slid his tongue against Kazuo's, moaning even harder as his hand trailed down Kazuo's chest, stopping just above the other's waist. Pulling away from the kiss to trail small kisses down Kazuo's neck, his mouth latched onto the spot above Kazuo's vein.

His tongue flicked out as he sucked, running over the spot. He bit down hard enough to leave a mark, smiling as he chastely kissed it. He reached over and pulled the seatbelt across Kazuo, kissing him while doing so. He pulled back far enough to lean his forehead on Kazuo's.

"We need to get to school and if we keep going were going to do something I wanna wait to do. Plus we'll just be angry if we happen to be too sexually frustrated. One more kiss and then school." He smirked as he closed the small distance. His mouth moved against Kazuo's and he pulled away. He already missed the feel of the other's lips pressed against his own, and yet the fear of the other hating him finally registered in his brain. Would the other hate him? Keeping the emotion off his face, he turned so he could drive too school. The drive to school consisted of him worrying about whether to just tell the other now or wait. It was only two days away. Confused and frustrated at himself, Haruki pulled into his spot with more speed then necessary.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Kazuo loved the attention he was getting from his fiance. It was stimulating and enjoyable. How could they stop now. He could take her and make love right here an right now in this very park. But hearing the words that came from her mouth, he nodded his head and stole one more long and drawn out kiss before following her to school. As he got to school, he parked in his place, which was far from Haruki, and walked on campus. He was greeted by his friends that appeared to not have given up on him. He smiled as he walked with them. They were overjoyed to see Kazuo back to normal. Classes went just the same as always. They were boring, but Kazuo started keeping himself busy. He was writing his own vows.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 am

Haruki walked through the campus, ignoring most as school passed the same as usual. He went home, had dance practice and before he knew it the day of the wedding was here. Most of school had been canceled in celebration and practically the whole country had been invited. The wedding was being held in the park, the sun shining down on them. Haruki was currently in his house with friends, family, and servants. He was being prepped and pruned to the point that he wanted to stab those around him.

"Ladies, I understand you all want to help, but please I feel crowded." He lifted his arms, grimacing at the weight of his sleeves.

"Aww, Haruka has the wedding butterflies." Aoi crooned as she hugged him. She had revealed she knew he was a guy that morning, and much to his surprise no one else did. Apparently Kumi had kept her mouth shut during his absence.

The crooning was picked up by the other women in the room and the morning continued in a similar fashion. His hair and make-up being done and the sound of crooning was all he heard for the next three hours. He hadn't known it could take so long. Finally the time for him to walk down the aisle arrived. His heart beat rapidly, a mixture of fear and happiness coursing through him. Tonight, Kazuo would either love him or hate him for the rest of their lives. Taking a deep breath he took his father's arm and the doors opened. All eyes shifted towards him and instant nerves hit him. No one would have guessed though. He had learned years ago not to show nervousness on stage.

Music played and he followed his father's lead down the aisle, his gaze on Kazuo. He barely kept the smile off his face as he came to stand beside Kazuo. The priest spoke, yet Haruki didn't listen to much of what the other said. How was he supposed to reveal the fact he was a guy? How would Kazuo react? Gah, so not what he wanted to think about on this day. Soon he heard his name and listened.

"Do you Haruka, take Kazuo to be your husband(((OOC: I know thats not the actual words, but close too. I would go into more detail, but I'm not familiar with a Japanese wedding)))?"

"I do." Haruki smiled through the words, waiting for the signal to kiss the groom, or well for the groom to kiss him. He didn't wait long and wrapped his arms around Kazuo's neck as the other leaned down to kiss him. Cheers sounded through the room and Haruki pulled away, embarrassment flushed on his cheeks. Everyone came to congratulate them. Haruki couldn't remember being hugged so much in a year. His cheeks were getting stiff from forcing a smile through most of the reception.

"Time for the newly weds to take the dance floor." Haruki smiled, well smirked, and went to the dance floor where Kazuou was.

"Think you can dance with me?" He purred as a slow song came on. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kazuo, his dress brushing the floor occasionally. He felt safe in Kazuo's arms. He smiled at the thought, spinning at the right moment. They were soon surrounded by other dancers, and before long Haruki was tired of the claustrophobic atmosphere. "What do you say to leaving early?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 am

Kazuo finished his vows and tucked them deep into his pockets. The next day was his wedding. The day he had both dreaded and waited for was finally here.

His friends surrounded him as he straightened out his tux. He took a deep breath staring at himself in the mirror. His buddies laughed and made jokes about him, but he just laughed and shrugged it off. Haruka was his prize and he was waiting to receive her. Although he would hide the feelings from his friends, his stomach was going crazy.

He walked down the aisle and smiled at all their beloved guests. He hadn't seen her for at least a whole day and it was killing him. As he took his place to the side of the alter, he took deep breaths. His best man rested his hand on his shoulder. He stared down the aisle, waiting for her beauty to present herself. And then the double doors opened. She was walking with her father. Although he hated the man, he graciously took her from his arm.

As the pastor spoke, he could only stare at her. Finally the time came to exchange vows. Kazuo held her hands and turned to face her directly. His eyes stared deeply into hers. He took a deep breath and smiled as he started to speak.

"Haruka, I have been sworn to you since birth and yet I have not known how truly amazing you are. Until this last month. I live a simple life, school and taking over the family business when I graduate. You know I excel in sports. But from now on, the only thing I want to be amazing at, is your loving husband. I've made my mistakes and I feel terrible for them, but I want to prove to you that I can change. I want to prove that I can be the man that you need, to love and hold you forever. I promise to love and support you in all that you do. Cherish every moment and minute I am with you. Keep you warm at night. Be your shoulder to cry on, and you mountain of support. I will wrap my arms around you when you feel alone. I will always be there for you. Haruka, I love you with all of my heart and soul. You are my soul mate."

She exchanged her vows as well and then came the part he had been waiting for all day. "I do." He stared into her eyes as he listened for the words he longed to hear. "You may kiss the bride", he smiled and leaned in, wrapping his arms around her waist. As their lips touched, he closed his eyes. He kissed her passionately, as if nobody were watching. Soon the music started and it was time for their first dance. He walked her onto the stage and held her close. Kazuo pressed his head against his bride's and whispered to her, "but my dear, you have been waiting for this day like myself and everyone else. We can't leave our reception early. Please try to enjoy yourself." He took one of her hands in his and kissed the top of it. "I love you Haruka, and you have just me and you forever."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 am

Haruki sighed, but nodded. With a smile in place, he went about the reception never really letting go of Kazuo. his stomach danced. Wow, talk about wedding jitters, but that wasn't the only reason he was anxious. Tonight, Kazuo would find out his real gender. Should he tell him about it before they started or during? Gah, so many options and so little time.

Finally the party ended and it was time for the bride and groom to leave for their honeymoon. Haruki let out a sigh of relief as he collapsed in the limo. His hair fell about him, blocking the light as he waited for Kazuo to step into the car. Groaning he nuzzled into the seat before sitting up, not bothering to fix his hair. It had been put up all day and his scalp was thanking him for letting the silky locks down. He looked over to wear Kazuo was sitting before moving so he could lean against his husband.

"I had fun." he whispered, curling so he was comfortable and started to drift off to sleep.

When he woke again they were landing in LA. Wow had he really slept through transferring from car to plane? Yawning, he stretched and looked out the window. The drive to the hotel wasn't long, maybe twenty minutes tops. They made it into the room without mishap.....well minus his calling the person at the desk a asshole. He had quickly apologized when he realized he had insulted the person.

Haruki let out a excited sigh as he flopped down on the suites bed. He was nervous and he should probably bring up the fact that he was a guy now. Shifting so he was leaning on his elbows he looked at Kazuo.

"You love me no matter what, right?" He inquired hesitantly, when he got the confirmation he knew was coming he spoke again. "Even if I were actually a guy?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

Kazuo smiled as they continued to dance. After they ate their dinner, the drinking began. Kazuo wasn't of age, but this was his day. His father gave him his first shot of Sochu. It tastes like nothing, so he drank and drank. Soon he was completely drunk. The night carried on with chatting, dancing, and taking pictures. It was a great night.

They got into the car and soon he found himself cuddled next to his bride. "I did too, but the fun's not over yet." He kissed her forehead and fell into a deep sleep. Finally they made it to LA. He was surprised he had slept through the whole ride. He carried his bride across the threshold, trying to forget she had just started a fight with the clerk.

As they walked inside, he placed her on her feet and watched her immediately go to the bed. This excited Kazuo, finally making love to his beautiful bride. He took off his coat and hung it over a chair. He started unbuttoning his shirt and laughed at her question. "Of course I love you sweety. Why wouldn't I?" he asked as he looked over at her. She was so beautiful.

After she asked the next question, he walked over to the bed and plopped down next to her. He stared into her eyes. "Shh.. Haruka..." He placed his finger over her mouth and only removed it to press his lips against hers. He closed his eyes and soon his tongue was inside her mouth. His hand coursed over the side of her body, feeling the dress against her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 am

Haruki's breath, what little he could receive, hitched as Kazuo kissed him passionately. He opened his mouth, brushing his tongue against the others, gasping as the hands ghosted over his body. Damn it, he had to make Kazuo understand that he wasn't joking. He broke the kiss of and grabbed a hold of Kazuo's shoulders, looking into the others eyes as he spoke.

"Kazuo, love, I'm not joking. I love you, but I'm not a girl. Please don't hate me." he whispered, turning away from Kazuo, unable to take the other hating him because of what he had said.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 am

Kazuo smiled at her, not really believing her. He was still a little buzzed from before. He moved his hand onto her side and rolled her onto her back. "Haruka, don't be like this." He laid directly on top of her. She couldn't move away from him now. This was going to be their first night together in many ways. He ran his hands through her hair, staring into her eyes. "I promise I won't hurt you." He continued to kiss her, one hand moving down the side of her body, feeling her slight curves. Kazuo wasn't giving up. He had wanted this night for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 am

Haruki felt the sting of tears, not realizing that Kazuo was tipsy. He let out a squeak of protest as he was laid on his back and sandwiched between the bed. He couldn't stop the fire that sparked down his body at the feeling of body pressed against body. Letting out a small moan, he kissed back. Sliding his tongue through those beautiful lips, he brought his arms to wrap around Kazuo's waist. He arched, as much as he could, as fingers slid down his body. Breaking off the kiss to breath, he mewled his husband's name.

He shook his head before pushing against Kazuo, not really wanting it to stop. Maybe he should just wait, no he did not want to be left sexually frustrated.

"Kazuo, I'm serious. I am a male not female. Please, listen to me." He begged, threading his fingers through Kazuo's hair so the other would be forced to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 am

Feeling the kiss being stopped yet again, he closed his eyes. When he opened them, Haruki's were staring right into them. "Haruka, please? Can you just stop this? I love you and I don't really give a shit. If you don't want to have sex with me, then just tell me and I will leave you alone." Kazuo rolled off from on top of Haruka and stared at the ceiling. This was turning out to be a terrible night. His first night with her and she didn't even want him and on top of that, talking some craziness about being a male.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

Haruki blinked, before an idea popped into this head. Smiling seductively he leaned over and kissed Kazuo briefly before standing.

"I never said I didn't want to have sex. I wanted you to realize before we did anything exactly who I was." Taking a deep breath and a few steps backwards, he reached behind him and untied the wrap that was around his stomach. It pooled down around his feet, the dress now a little less clingy. He kept his gaze locked on Kazuo, dreading yet excited about what he was doing. Smiling, he shrugged out of the sleeves tossing them with the wrap. The only thing left was was the dress. "Promise you won't hate me." He whispered as he began lifting the fabric over his head.

They hadn't bothered with underwear, something about the pantie line ruining the flat image of his stomach. Shivering from the cold, he stood looking at the floor. He was positive that Kazuo hated him now.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

He felt the lips on him and closed his eyes. 'Awesome...' he thought to himself, and then she was no longer at his side. He sat up on the edge of the bed, watching her remove the dress. He was anxious and yet she seemed scared. Maybe it was because she was a virgin? Or she was just nervous to be with someone so hot? Kazuo chuckled to himself as those thoughts wondered inside his head. His eyes never left her. Seeing more of her skin, he started growing stiff in his pants. With his shirt completely unbuttoned, he went for his pants. He undid his belt and started unzipping, when the dress came over her head and laid on the floor. His eyes moved to her body in excitement. There was no underwear, and for a brief moment, he wished there had been.

Kazuo's jaw dropped, almost seemed like it hit the floor. He closed his eyes and reopened them. This must be some kind of trick or ploy. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and stared at the male part before him. There was no way this way real. It looked real. But he wasn't about to touch it to make sure. He started feeling very strange and then he looked at Haruka's face. HIS beautiful face, looked so sad and depressed. Kazuo had married this "girl" whether he wanted to back out now, was not an option. He did love "her".

He stood up from the bed and walked over to "her". He placed his arms around "her". He held "her" close and then pulled away for a moment. With his hands, he lifted up "her" face to look into "her" eyes. "Haruka..." he whispered. "I don't care what kind of parts you may or may not have. But when I wrote those vows and I said them to you, from my memory... I meant it." He took a deep breath before talking once again. "I'm not really sure how I feel about... uh you know... But I am certain there is no other woman... or man... that I want as much as I want you. Getting used to this will take some time... I just wish maybe I would have been told sooner... It's kinda a lot of information for one day. But I do love you. Never forget that."

Before "she" could make a sound, he hands were down "her" back, pulling her closer to him. He pressed his lips hard against "hers". His tongue separated the soft lips before him and forced itself around the other mouth, searching for the other tongue. Maybe it was good Kazuo was still a little drunk. It would make coping a lot easier, especially if they actually did have sex. And the best part was, they could keep people believing he was a girl, so they wouldn't think of Kazuo as a fag.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 am

Haruki breathed out, happy the other wasn’t yelling at him exactly. He looked up, staring into those beautiful golden hues. The words put hope in his chest along with guilt. He had figured that accusation would come. He took a breath when Kazuo paused. Damn this was nerve wracking, he was glad he only had to go through this once. He traced Kazuo’s face with his eyes, smiling at the endearment. He would make sure never to forget it.

Haruki shivered as firm hands traveled down his back, pressing him closer to the bare skin of Kazuo. Haruki closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Kazuo’s neck as his mouth opened. Tongues fought for dominance and Haruki moaned into the kiss. He pulled backwards, an evil seductive smile on his face. He traced a hand down Kazuo’s chest, taking off the annoying shirt and not letting the other touch him, as they moved backwards. He pushed Kazuo onto the bed, crawling over him, pulling Kazuo’s hands above so they were above the other’s head. Smirking, he took the wrap he had grabbed secretly earlier and tied Kazuo’s hands together and to the bedpost.

“I love you.” He whispered in the other’s ear, trailing his tongue against the lobe before sucking on it. His hands trailed down the soft yet firm flesh, teasing yet not going in at the band of Kazuo’s pants. He nipped Kazuo’s jaw, kissing it and his way around to Kazuo’s mouth. He hovered, centimeters away, looking at Kazuo. “How can something so beautiful be mine?”

He kissed Kazuo, not giving him a chance to answer as he. His hands brushed over Kazuo’s nipples as he parted the others lips with his tongue. He moaned against the soft muscle that sparred with his, pulling it into his own mouth, sucking. Pulling away to breath, his hand skimmed down the flat stomach to massage the already stiff member through Kazuo’s pants. His tongue licked the middle of Kazuo’s chest, before his mouth focused on a nipple. He swirled his tongue around it all the while sucking on it. His hand continued to tease through the fabric of the boxers.

He gave a final flick of his tongue before switching to the other nipple and applying the same ministrations. His hand slipped beneath the band and caressed the hard member. He lifted his head and kissed Kazuo deeply on the lips, before trailing kisses down the other’s chest and abs, nipping here and there. Laying a kiss above the band of Kazuo’s pants, he paused long enough to rid the other of his clothing.

Hesitating, Haruki took a deep breath, remembering what his mother had told him. Without thinking, Haruki kissed the tip of Kazuo’s cock, flicking his tongue out to lick it. He took the tip in his mouth, sucking as he moved to take all that he could in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head every time he came towards the top, moaning as the other gave off sounds of pleasure, the sounds going straight to his own cock.

(((T_T Just so you know I suck at writing sex scenes)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 am

Kazuo followed all of Haruka's persuasions. As he felt his hands being tied together, he smiled. He kissed the soft lips that were pressed against his. Moans escaped from his mouth. As the lips trailed down his chest and to his nipples, his member grew harder. "Oh Haruka, don't stop," he begged. Haruka kissed his lips and as soon as he started trailing down Kazuo's body, he whispered, "I love you too." Feeling the hands and lips touching him, he grew even more aroused.

As he felt his cock go into the other's mouth, he let out a loud moan. He closed his eyes and tried to break his hands free of the restraint. He couldn't. But he didn't stop trying. He thrust his hips up, so Haruka would take more into his mouth. Finally one hand broke free from bondage. The hand slid right down to Haruka's head, caressing his raven hair against his head. He helped the head move up and down. Then he scooted his body closer to the bed frame. He untied his other hand and grabbed Haruka, dragging him close. One hand grabbed the back on Haruka's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

The kiss was full of passion and fire. The other hand moved down the back of Haruka until it reached the ass. At first Kazuo grabbed the ass cheek and squeezed hard. It was so perfect in the palm of his hand, but his cock wanted more attention. The hand moved lower south until it found the hole. One finger probed the inside. Small sounds escaped from Haruka. He pressed Haruka's lips against his and started kissing harder. Soon another finger probed the smaller male. After a long while of preparing the hole, Kazuo broke the kiss and stared deeply into Haruka's eyes. "I love you with all my heart. I have wanted to make love to you for a very long time." He placed both hands on Haruka's waist and picked him up onto Kazuo's cock.

Slowly he forced himself into the other. He didn't want to harm Haruka, but it was so tight on his cock. It was the tightest thing he had ever felt before. The saliva from Haruka had made the mass slip right in. Kazuo moaned as he humped Haruka. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Haruka's kissing him with the same passion as just a few moments ago. "Ride me, please... I beg you?" he whispered in the middle of the kiss.

((What are you talking about?! That was amazing!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next