Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] Empty
PostSubject: Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]   Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 am

Welcome to Scream and Shout!
        Scream and Shout is a website geared towards teenagers with life-altering conditions and diseases and mental illnesses. We aim to help you by giving you a helpful online community filled with supportive teens just like you! At Scream and Shout, you can make friends with dozens of teens, write daily diaries explaining how you are handling your condition, and even help other teens deal with theirs!

At Scream and Shout, becoming a member is simple and stress free! All you have to do is fill out a profile telling everyone who you are, tell us what your condition is, and then activate your email. After you join, you will instantly gain access to our wonderful community! With membership to our site, you will be able to track your condition and it's progress, list your moods everyday, and learn interesting tidbits of information about your conditions.

We have people available everyday to talk to if you need to know something, just ask! You will also be able to learn from other members based on the thousands of different treatment methods they use.

We hope you have a great time here on Scream and Shout! Don't be afraid to ask your friends to join if you know they need support for something. We're here to help you!

[[ First off, I'm sorry that this sounds absolutely horrible. I hope I still manage to get the point of the 'website' across, though. I know it's awfully short, but I tried really hard to squeeze what I could out of my brain. Stupid brain mojo... Second, this RP is private, so yeah... c: It's for Muzica and I. Again~ xD'' I just have so much fun RPing with her, I can't help it! Umm... if you have any questions, just ask me. And remember to post some kind of profile. It can pretty much be whatever want as long as it explains your character. xD Derp~ So yes. I hope this turns out as awesome as it sounds like it should. It'll certainly be interesting. Oh, and I'll be sure to post my profile, too, 'cause I figure after Jude PMs Zaq, he'll prolly look at his profile before of after he PMs him back. ]]
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]   Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] Zaq11
Name: Felun, Zaq Felun
    Condition: Eeeeh, I've been diagnosis with manic depression, but I think my doctor was tripping. I can't seem to stop smiling.
    Really, my biggest problem is subconscious self destructive tendencies. Ugh, my last boy friend is proof of that.
    Oh, yeah, I'm gay. I am insanely happy.
    I'm also homosexual. I seem to find other binary males insanely attractive. Can't keep my hands off them.
    Don't judge.
    Oh! I also have an addiction to catnip, but me and Whiskers are working through it together. XD He is all I have left anymore. /emo
    Progress: Well, I dumped the asshole, threw away my straight razor (then got it back out, sanitized it and put it away as a keep sake. I swear, it is only a keep sake though!), and have reconnected with friends. I guess I am just here to help others at this point.
    Interested: Pr0nz
    About you: I'm an adorable blond pervert with a fetish for-wait, wrong site. *cough* I am a seventeen year old Japanese American. I'm half and half (though it is only because both of my parents are half). Some how, I managed to end up with blue eyes and blond hair.
    I was born with a female twin. She is Mom and Dad's favorite and I'm the little faggot they hide when decent people are around. My sister was engaged until about a year ago. She and her fiancée were in an arranged marriage. He turned out to be an adorable fruit. While he wasn't really my type, I couldn't help but seduce him. Long story short: my coming out to my parents was his coming out to the world and the end of the engagement.
    But it was soooo worth it.
    Now he is with some idiot that is still half in the closet to himself and couldn't be happier.
    *insert eyeroll* Teenagers.
    Anyway...currently I am living on my own, in a studio apartment. That is where most of my pictures are taken. I try to keep a log of my day to day life. I know that there are still some things wrong with me, but I want to be happy. If I'm happy, then everyone else will be.
    This site is honestly the only place where I can show how unhappy I really am. Thank you, Scream and Shout, for existing.

Blog Entries
    1/15/10: So Today Was a Little Hard...
    I feel like I let you down, my friends. Today, I was at a cafe and saw this beautiful little piece of cake. I instantly bought it and ate it. I was so happy with myself, because I haven't been able to choke down something like that for months now. But then I went home and...(Click To Read More)

1/14/10: Great Day Today! NOT
    Ugh, today was so horrible. I woke up feeling fat and ran five miles, without eating anything. I ended up nearly passing out in the park. Who else would happen to show up and see me but my lovely ex. I was shaking, could barely speak, and felt sick, and the jerk just h....(Click To Read More)

1/13/10: Today was...
    Odd. At least, that is all I can think to call it. I woke up and called Kay. He was in a mood, but eventually I got him to cheer up. We agreed to meet for coffee and when we met, I could tell that he had been crying. He held my hand the whole time and I really felt like th....(Click To Read More)

First Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 53 Next Last
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]   Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Jude Lee | 19 | Happy!
Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] E7b1f390
Subject: Hi there!

Hi! I saw you posting around the forums, and I thought you sounded way cool. So I'm here to talk to you! :D Let's see... a little about me... well, I don't really know. I hope you don't get freaked out by this random PM! > x <;;
Oh, I'm 19, and a boy, as you can see. Please excuse the colorfulness in my picture, it's just that my Momma bought me a new set of crayons and I've been using them like crazy.
You look super cute in your picture. ^ w ^~ Your hair is such a pretty color~
Uhh, heh. I don't really know what else to say 'cause today's been super crazy, but check out my profile and decide if you think I'm okay enough to talk to? Thankies~ ♥

Profile:
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]   Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Zaq Felun|17|Need Music
Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] 1d3a2a1f
Heyo \(^_^)
I've seen you on the forums a couple of times. Glad that you finally said hello. Don't worry. I get random PMs all of the time. I'm the Leader of the Talk to Me group so people spend me messages all of the time. Though, it is rare for me to get a solicit message from somebody. Makes me feel special. (^.^)
You sound very interesting, Jude. I don't know what to say about myself, really. I reject the gender binary for personal description, though I guess I am technically male. I am legal 17, though I usually feel closer to seventy. (>.<*) I love, love, love joking color. Very Happy
You're adorable, I have to say, You look so messy. (^.^) It's cute. Thank you for the compliment. I feel like I look fat in that picture though so definitely not one of my best. (^_^")
Geez, I know all about crazy days. Today was miserable for me. (>o<) But tomorrow will be better! (^_^)
Talk to you soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]   Scream & Shout [ P / M? ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scream & Shout [ P / M? ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: