Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FanFiction [Taking Requests!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

FanFiction [Taking Requests!] Empty
PostSubject: FanFiction [Taking Requests!]   FanFiction [Taking Requests!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm

So yeah, I want to write fanfiction, but I've got zero ideas of my own to write.
So I want to write stuff for you. Yep! I promise that I'll try very hard to write it ASAP. Now, here's a little more info so you can get a better idea if you want me to write something for you. I do have both FFn and AFFn accounts, so don't be afraid to request kinky stuff, but no promises I'll actually write it superdirty or anything. But I'm willing to learn!

If you see something I'm missing, go ahead and tell me about it. I don't know what other categories to put though, so help would be awesome. ♥

Oh! And if you have any questions feel free to ask me here or just message me about it.
I haven't yet thought of an organized way for you to request a fic, so just go ahead and give me as much detail as you can, and I'll be more than happy to fill in the rest. But, I have the right to choose to not write a story if I don't want to, whether it's because I am not confident enough in myself, or I absolutely hate the paring, or the fetish is nasty. But I promise not to make fun of you or think less of you for silly fetishes. I have plenty I didn't put here 'cause I'm super embarrassed by them. D;

Also, I have a blog where I'm also keeping track of my ideas and what not. Hopefully, keeping track of ideas, and making lists will help me be able to write more easily or something. At least become more committed. P: You can find it on blogger at scriptum tardus.

///Genres: All [ I seem to be able to write Angst fics very easily, but I want to touch each genre at least once ]

///Rating: K - T, M+ No promises [ Using FFn's rating system. I can write M+ stories, but it's much harder for me to for some reason. ]

///Parings: M/F F/F M/M, More-somes not guaranteed

///Fandoms: Harry Potter, Pokemon, InuYasha, YuGiOh, Tokyo Mew Mew, Azumanga Daioh, Final Fantasy 3 & 7, Supernatural, and any Fairy Tales. [ Bolded are the things I'd prefer to write in. Also, I know many more fandoms, but these are the only ones I'm comfortable writing in ]

///Parings I ♥: [Harry Potter] Draco/Harry, Ron/Harry, Fred/George; [Pokemon] Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny; [YuGiOh] Ryou/Yugi, Ryou/Seto, Seto/Mokuba, Seto/Yugi, &pretty much all of the main cast can be paired together, crack parings; [Azumanga Daioh] Older!Chiyo/Sakaki, Yomi/Tomo, Yukari/Minamo, Harem!, any girl/any girl basically; [Final Fantasy 3] Luneth/Arc, Luneth/Ingus; [Supernatural] Dean/Castiel, Dean/Sam [ ]

///Good Fetishes: Light bondage, tentacles, futanari-girls, voyeurism... [ I'm okay with more, but these are the things I prefer/can think of at the moment ]

///Bad Fetishes: Incest, bodily fluids, loli/shotacon... [ Again, there is probably more that I can't think of atm ]

Last edited by Bird on Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

FanFiction [Taking Requests!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanFiction [Taking Requests!]   FanFiction [Taking Requests!] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

In Progress:

Finished Stories:
Back to top Go down

FanFiction [Taking Requests!]
Page 1 of 1