Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

Playing Around Empty
PostSubject: Playing Around   Playing Around I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Playing Around Largea10

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Her speakers were turned up all the way, causing the headphones in her ears to rattle slightly whenever the bass went off. Her pulse had quickly timed itself along to the beat of the song, her breath soon aligning as well. Her hands moved in random patterns above her as her lips formed the words of the song. No sound passed her lips though, because that would break the spell she had created around her.

Her breath floated up to join her hands briefly before it continued to the ceiling. Even though she knew she would get yelled at by her parents, she had left both of the windows in her room open tonight. Granted, it was the middle of December, so they had right to yell at her. Especially considering she was wearing only jeans and her bra.

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
I will be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire

It was a beautiful night though. The stars and moon were bright, only a few clouds marring the sky. The clouds added to the beauty, in Hye's mind.

'Nothing in this world was perfect, yet the imperfections of it made it perfect in an imperfect way.' She thought idly.

A silently, breathly laugh left her as she realized that probably made no sense. Oh well, the only one here was her. It didn't matter if it made senes or not because it did too her. Just like the secrets the music told her made sense to no one but her. The pulsating beat, drowning dip and soaring of the lyrics, and the wonderous harmony of it as a whole.

Tonight was a night of sadness and celebration for her. Tomorrow, she would be sent to an all girls school. Of course, Eira would be going. the fact that they would be together 24/7 was the reason for celebration. Another reason was she would no longer be suffocating. Her family was smothering her. The concern because she stayed in her room a lot, always being right there. There was no space. It was almost unbearable.

The last straw had been her mother telling her she couldn't spend the summer with Eira like usual. Her mom claimed that Eira "was a bad enfluence on her life".

Hye thought her mother was full of shit and didn't have two braincells to rub together.

The end result was Hye cut off her long, almost white hair until it barely touched her shoulders. Then, she had dyed it blue. Blue had been one of her favorite colors, so she knew it wouldn't annoy her every time she looked into the mirror. She did sort of miss her long hair because now she had nothing to play with when bored. Eira had banned her from playing with people for the time being.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark

Her mouth hesitated as a sob threatened to break through, making her lose the song. Just like that, the spell was broken. The cold hit, shivers running through her nonstop while coughs racked her body. The headphones fell out, taking with them the music.

Crawling to her window, she slammed it shut then did the same to the other. Once back in her bed, she wrapped up in a blanket, pressing a hand to her mouth as her teeth chattered violently. Right then, she knew if she looked in a mirror, her lips would be the same color as her hair. In the back of her head, she knew Eira was going to kick her ass for letting this happen.

Hye shrugged it off, pretending not to notice the welling tears in her eyes at the thought of her best friend. One of her hands fumbled around blindly for the single source of peace in this hell she called a home. Finding the headphones, she jammed them into her ears and closed her eyes. Determined to find the spell again, she concentrated completely and utterly on the music pounding through her blood...

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay there broken and naked
My love is just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses

The car pulled to a stop, allowing her to climb out. Goodbyes and good lucks followed her out, her family members soon taking off and leaving her in front of the school. Today was her first day there, but at least her friend was with her. That alone made it more manageable. Everything would be okay as long as Eira was with her.

Heading in, she got her room number, schedule and map of the school ground. Apparentally, Eira was her roommate. Hye tossed Eira a grin and led the way to their room. Once there, she threw herself onto one of the beds, not bothering to unpack just yet. Soon, her headphones were back into her ears and the spell began to weave it's way through and around her.

(((OOC:/ Hye and Eira are already being RP'ed by someone. I need one people to join. I already have Galena, DarkWolfProwler and myself doing this, so I need one more to play the last girl.

Rules before joining below because I'm weird like that >.>

1) Be literate.

2) DO NOT turn this into pointless smut. I hate it when people do this. If you do, I will simply repost this for someone else to join. This has a plot to it.

3)Please have a picture or be extremely discriptive of what your character looks like. It's sort of hard to RP with another character if all I have is a fuzzy, vague image of them.

PM for any questions. Mature for possible gore/language. Maybe sexual content on Galena and someone else's part, but not mine XD I fail at writting that.)))
Back to top Go down

Playing Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: