Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello World 8D

Go down 
+2
Hinfallend
AlextheHedgehog16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlextheHedgehog16

AlextheHedgehog16

Credits : 3

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi there! Yeah, I know you're all just dying to meet me 8D *Shot*

A-NY-WAY ... My name's Alexis! I prefer Alex for short, but you can call me either one (or even Alexis Skye (middle name)), so as not to cause any confusion if there happens to be any other people named "Alex".

I like to RP, but lately my passion for it has gotten a bit listless. I was introduced to this site by the Admin, Galena, who mentioned it on one of her journals on DeviantArt.com. I thought it would be a good idea to at least give it a chance, and here I am! I'm not used to forum RPs, so if I'm doing something wrong, I'd appreciate any help any of you would like to offer Smile As for the literate RPs, I've only tried it once, and found I rather enjoyed it.

I guess I can pretty much do anything (but I tend to need a lot of motivation, mind you). Yaoi and yuri would probably catch my interest more. And I don't mean just plain lovey-dovey fluff. I mean mature. The regular romance is actually called "Shounen-Ai" (boy love) and "Shoujo-Ai" (girl love). People tend to get the differences confused or be too lazy to bother getting them right XD If you do, that's okay, because I do it too X3

I hope to get the hang of this place pretty soon. I just feel so new to this, haha. I think it's been a while. I'd really like to be active and get to know all of you!
Back to top Go down
http://alexthehedgehog16.deviantart.com
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

HIIIIII~ Welcome to Dream Very Happy I am Hinfallend, Hin for short. YAY! You aren't a homophobe! Woot! Well, I should have figured that from reading that you got sent here by Galena ^^" (she's the gayest gay person I know!) Anyways, hope to RP with you in the near future and that you have a good time here.

WARNING: This site is contaminated with crazies! RP and join the chatbox at your own risk ^_^
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 am

HI!!!!!!!!!!! My name is *looks at user name* Irrui works ^^* too many usernames for me to remember. I like being called Akira as well, but no one calls me that so its ok if you don't. Anywho welcome to Dream. I really hope to RP with you in the future, and most of our Yaoi and Yuri tend to be on the mature to kind of graphic side. The site may have only a few users but we hope to include you *opens arms in welcoming*

Gomen, I'm kind of hyper while i'm writing this ^^" not the best idea of mine.....Anyway again Welcome to Dream.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 am

well hello skye (can i call you that?) depending on the day it'll go from alex to skye most likely... *has a mean person in his head called alex* anywayz, i agree with irrui/akira (whatever she'd like me to call her). Welcome to dream, your muzzle is by the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:51 pm

*glomp* Heyo Alex! Welcome to Dream. Good thing that Yaoi and Yuri are our most popular topics...well, no, yaoi is...yuri has like two threads. /sadface XD I soooo fall into the 'too lazy' category...plus I don't think I've RP'd anything in yaoi that was fluffy enough to be shounen-ai. >.>

Like I said before, feel free to ask any of us for help. We're all wearing muzzles...though a few of us tend to 'lose' ours. XD

Random to other peoples:
Hinfallend, you're the craziest of the crazies. you have no right to give that warning. XD
Irrui/Akira, Do you want me to change your user name?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Soooo... I guess I better say hello....

HAI!!!!!!!

My name is DarkWolfProwler... but you may call me Dark or Wolf... or even Prowler... I really don't care which one... Umm.... I try to RP as much as possible, but I'm in the Air Force so my time is limited!!! I see you like Yaoi and Yuri... Those are my specialties... I think you should ask Galena to see my best work that the both of us pulled together... But do you like Twilight is my question??? Anyways, welcome to the site and I hope to play with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello World 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World 8D   Hello World 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello World 8D
Page 1 of 1