Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Seth felt the hand squeeze and his mind slipped back to old times, just the way Alex used to hold his hand. He closed his eyes briefly and shook his head, shaking the image and feelings that followed. He smiled at Akira and laughed along with him. "That sounds great to me!" As the two males started to drink, more and more thoughts of Alex invaded his mind. A couple times he would look Akira in the eyes and would see Alex sitting before him. This was odd. He had never seen Alex this much before. It enticed him, he grew stiff with excitement. When he realized he was drunk enough, he leaned over and rested his arm across Akira's shoulder. He whispered, "wanna go back to your place? I'm tired..."

Yes it was true that Seth was tired, but with the emotions he was feeling of seeing Alex once again, and how handsome Akira was, he wanted to try a few things out first. It was obvious Akira wasn't completely straight, but did Akira know that Seth kinda swung both ways?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

Feeling the arm around his shoulders, the young dancer tensed despite himself. God, he hated his sexuality at the moment. Wait-no-he pretty much hated it all of the time. If he was normal, then such a small gesture wouldn't have bothered him. His own thoughts made him realize that he was drunk. Normally, he was upbeat, cheerful, sooner dead than in a dark mood. When he was drunk, however, it didn't matter. Pretty much everything sent him into a foul mood unless he was snogging someone and lost in a tide of lust.

That thought sent his eyes over the lean, beautiful body of his current drinking buddy just in time to hear the sultry whisper in his ear.

It didn't matter that Seth's tone was slurred, not sultry. In Akira's ears it held temptation and while his body instantly reacted to that, his mind was throwing up warning signs like it was going out of style. That, however, didn't mean much as the drunken slur of his mind washed them away.

Smiling sloppily, he nodded and answered with a yawn, "Yeah. Thank god this place is near the hotel. Couldn't drive to save my life right now, and you" he jokingly booped the other's nose, barely touching it because of his lost of depth perception "are not much better." Chuckling to himself merrily, he stood up on slightly wobbly legs and headed for the door. Outside, the air was cool, crisp, and had a clean smell that the last city he had lived in had lacked. He was steadily shifting closer and closer towards the country side. Maybe someday he would actually own the home there that he had always wanted...More than likely he would die along the way, but just maybe.

"Love this place," he murmured with a tilted smile on his face, before he turned to look for Seth. Waving his arm randomly, he added, "Love you too! Thank you for showing me around." With a giggle, he hugged the other and nuzzled his face against his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 pm

He laughed as he listened to Akira. Everything that came out of the attractive male's mouth, was funny. He didn't know if it was because he was drunk, or horny, or both. The walked out of the bar and he couldn't help but stare at Akira. His body was almost as intoxicating as his shots were. The started walking towards the hotel. Only few thoughts popped into his mind. He knew he would be sleeping with Akira, but he didn't know if they would actually "sleep" together. The night had much promise for an all-nighter. He laughed as he heard Akira's words. "I love you too..." Finally they made it to the room. Akira opened the door and Seth immediately stripped his shirt from his body. "It's hot in here, " he said as he looked over at his male counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Akira giggled quietly to himself the whole time they went up to the room. Love. It was such a fickle thing. How could he say that he loved someone he barely knew yet still mean it? How could he not love someone that he had been with for years? It was all so odd and it was all he thought about as they came to the room. Flopping into the bed, Akira's eyes closed without thought. Keeping them closed, he rolled onto his belly and pulled his shirt off, slipping onto his knees on the floor in the same motion. Turning to look up at Seth's exposed body, the dancer's toned abdomen tightened as the deadly tendrils of attraction twisted through him. He was on his knees in front of the taller male as his tongue flicked out over his lips. Through his long, dark lashes, his eyes smoldered. In a tone that was nearly sweet, he asked Seth, "Do you want to know what I did before I moved here? Want to know what kind of dancer I was?"
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 am

Seth watched the other male undress. His actions were unique, almost strange. It resembled something he had seen before. Moves never made by a man, but he pushed it to the back of his thoughts. As he looked at Akira, he nodded his drunken head, eyes on him, "yes! I would love to." Although he swayed a bit, but his eyes never moved from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3