Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

"All talents are helpful. Would you be happier as a hunter or as a warrior? Our park rarely wars, but we already have many hunters. Your life would just be spent training," the brute told her. He seemed to completely over look that she was tense. He was calm, reassuring, more like a father speaking to his pup or a mentor to his apprentice. Such was the attitude of the brute that had led the pack for so many years.

Peeking around Strava timidly, Zivota piped up, "I am a hunter!"

Craven

Shaking his head, he just continued to chase his friend. Orla entertained him to no end. It was pathetic how easily he was amused.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Bella thought it over, before hearing Zivota and smiling slightly. "Would it be okay for me to be a hunter?" She asked softly. Maybe it would be a chance to make new friends. Zivota seemed like her type of friend, and she definitely needed one.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"Hunters are most welcome," he replied, feeling Zivota nudge against him. Smiling slightly, he licked the blond fae's ears gently. The gesture was oddly protective and even a blond wolf would have known that he was concerned about the young fae. Of course, he concerned himself with just about everybody.

Perking up at the other's words, she nudged her guardian hopefully. As soon as she gave into the impulse, she knew that he would. Wiggling against him so that she was standing against him, she pawed the ground timidly and asked the other fae, "Would you like me to show you around a little bit? The hunting grounds are large. We have two new members that need to explore as well, so I could show all three of you if you wanted me too." Her tail swayed timidly as she pressed half her face into the long, dark fur of her alpha.

Sighing and realizing that Craven was going no where, Orla slowed until he was merely trotting. That pace, it was easier to talk, more comfortable to travel. They could just patrol. Once they were done with that...maybe Craven would head back or he could head back or they could just hunt. He didn't know. He was never so uncertain and it sucked for him.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:22 pm

"Oh, okay." Bella smiled to Strava, giving him a nod, before wagging to Zivoda. "Thanks, that would be great." She gave a grin. "Thank you." She said to Strava, wagging, before standing.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

"Thank you," the brute replied. His eyes remained on the new comer and his adoptive daughter for a second and then he turned away. Padding with powerful ease, he walked over to his den and leapt to the top of the rocks.

Watching her father, Zivota glanced at Bella and whispered, "He likes you." After pausing, she added quickly, "I mean as a friend, not as a mate." Her fur fluffed in embarrassment as her mind worked too quickly and then without warning, she took off at a run. Over her shoulder, she barked, "T-the two new w-wolves a-are at the hot spring!" She felt like growling at herself for the stutter, but merely kept quiet, going strong and fast towards her goal.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"Glad to hear it." Bella said, before chuckling. "I know what you meant." Then the fae darted off. Bella frowned slightly, but took off after her. "Um, okay." She barked back, just following wherever. She was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Slowing as she neared the hotspring, Zivota had to strain to catch the scent of the two wolves through the steam. Ren and Daren were their names...She couldn't remember which was which. It wasn't surprising though. She had been fairly old before she could tell Orla and Mala apart. Certainly the brothers didn't look alike, but they were always together. It confused her greatly. Looking towards Bella, she warned her, "I don't know these two well and don't trust them yet, so stay weary. Craven claims they can be trusted but...Craven leaves...a lot." Her tone was slightly hurt at the end as she thought about the times that he had left them. One of those times, he had returned with Lost's body. It broke her heart to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Bella slunk up behind, flicking her gaze to Zivota, nodding slowly. "Okay." She agreed quietly, her left ear flicking backward. It wasn't an issue for her, she was always weary.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

HATEHATEHATEHATE My phone. I had three replies done and the SOB deleted them just in time to make it impossible for me to reply.

Ren and Daren

Hearing the sound of Zivota, the two brutes couldn't help but laugh. She was adorable. They had already decided that when they first met her. If she didn't act so timid, Ren might have even considered pursuing her. However, she acted like a pup, so they thought of her as one. It resulted in some very amused, but mixed feelings. However, the voice that answered her killed both of their laughter. Ren tilted his head as he tried to remember and Daren wanted to shrink back, away from it, but it would be pointless for him to. The only one she ever saw blended in with the water and rock.

Daren

Nudging Ren, Daren stepped forward out of the mist so that he could see the two females. The water and steam clung to him, masking his scent slightly and changing his fur to an almost blood red. At a quick glance, he would almost looked wounded...or like a blood covered Ren. The thought made him smile slightly. How many times had strangers mistaken him for Ren? Too many count. Shaking himself, he fluffed up slightly and barked to the two females, "We're over here. Are you ready to go?"

Ren

Daren's demeanor shocked Ren, and instantly told him who it was. His heart ached, but it wasn't from who it was. It was because he hadn't instantly known. When had he grown so cold? Shaking his head, he followed Daren closely, keeping his head level with the other's shoulder. It wasn't often that he followed Daren, but his head was held high, so it was obvious that he wasn't trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Bella didn't recognize Daren, since his smell was slightly masked. She was ready to go. Until she saw the figure beside him, that is. Suddenly, she became very silent and still. Why had she come here? What would she do? She couldn't run now and look like an idiot. She had the urge to flee to him, nuzzle, lick, tackle him. Normally she would. But not this time. She wouldn't allow them to hurt each other again. The memory of the last time she had seen him was painful, she had thought he died. Apparently not. She waited on Zivota to answer, scared of what her heart would lead her to.

-

Sorry about the phone xD I had this whole dramatic post typed up, and it was great, until I accidentally pressed the backspace button and it was gone >.>
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Glancing between the three, she sensed something. Zivota was naive but she wasn't ignorant. There was something there. Shaking her head, she told them all, "I am gonna take you straight to the hunting grounds and around the boarder. Her tail didn't sway as she thought carefully before adding, "Then I will show you the best inland spots. Crossing the boarder could result in a war, so please try to remember that if you remember nothing else." Her tone was quick, her words stumbling over each other. She was hard to understand and knew it, but she couldn't slow herself down. Spinning away, she darted towards the nearest boarder. Silently, she hoped that they would follow her, as well as half a dozen other things that barely consciously occurred to her as she silently, frantically hoped.

[[Oi, Ren, forget someone? "/ Razz]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Bella finally came out of shock, only to say, "What?!" Before Zivota took off. Letting out a soft sigh, she followed the female, at slow trot, not too worried about keeping up this time.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Ren

Ren chuckled as Zivota rushed her explanation. What an adorable pup. As she took off running, Ren leapt forward. He wasn't alpha here, but he still had qualms about running at the rear. Plus, Zivota was built for speed. Her long legs said that much. Ren was made for stamina. It would be interesting to see how long he could keep up, if he could at all.

Daren

He didn't follow. His head and heart were in a small war. How stupid of him to still feel anything. She had told him before that they would just be friends, and he had told himself he didn't care. He didn't care! He didn't still like her! He wasn't going to be one of her million fans. All he was was shocked to see her, alive and well. It had been so long since he had last seen her that it left him surprised. It wasn't surprising that he was. His mind made up that it was just because he hadn't seen her for a while, Daren took off after them. He didn't race to catch up with Ren, nor did he lag to trot beside Bella. He maintained a steady pace in the same direction, attempting to look more indifferent than he felt.

Craven

Smiling as the pace slowed, the male felt himself relax. There was no way that he could keep up for much longer, and Orla had to know that. Craven could only run in short bursts. Soon, the trot would be too fast for him, but he was willing to bet that the brown brute would slow for him then too. Letting the silence stretch, he told his friend impulsively, "I missed you."

[[Good job, Muzi. Now I am gonna feel lazy when I post as Zivota. Bitch. -_-]]

Zivota heard them following her and started to wag. She didn't know why, didn't realize that it was the more primitive side of her personality, rejoicing in leading. All she knew was that this was the first time in a long time that she had run with anyone besides Craven. It felt nice to know that she was no longer alone. Now, Bella was here. She had a sister in arms. If the two new brothers fit in, she might be able to find a mate in one of them. The thought was trilling to her young heart. She wasn't ready for pups, but that didn't mean she wasn't ready for love.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:32 am

Bella watched as everyone leaped ahead, and lowered her head with an irritable snort. Bounding into a slow run, she trailed behind, ears pinned. This was not what she had planned. Finally getting somewhat close, she relaxed eventually.

-

Sorry for the short post, my brain is dead today >.>And sorry about the late reply, I've been so busy its insane D:
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

[[We've been lazy. Very Happy Not even busy. Just lazy. We suck. Very Happy:D]]

Daren and Ren

The brothers ignored each other in an odd way. Ren ignored the fact that Daren wanted him to stop, to speak with Bella, and to figure out what was goingon. Daren ignored the fact that Ren was ignoring him and the fact that he was actually calling out to him. Neither were quite sure what to do, but as they kept a steady pack, the physical distance between them grew.

Ren

"Zivota, isn't that your name?" Ren asked the young fae that lead them. His eyes followed the smooth shift of her soft, golden fur, and he contemplated whether or not she actually reminded him of his friend. The color of her pelt certainly did, but not her face, personality, eyes, or build. Was that really enough to call it a reminder. Once she had confirmed or corrected him about her name, he asked her, his tone sweet but curious, "How old are you?"

Daren

So close, Daren thought. She was so close that he could smell her, and there was no doubt who it was. Even if he wanted to lie himself into thinking it was someone else, he couldn't. Shaking his head, he slowed just enough to run at her side. The shift in speed was barely noticeable and could easily have been by chance. Not looking at her, barely acknowledging her, he murmured softly, "Hello."

The brute's voice made her tense. Shaking her head slightly, she attempted to calm herself and her heart. She didn't like it, hated it actually. She didn't want to be nervous and frantic around strangers. She wanted to be playful and friendly. Orla, however, was always telling her that she had to stop and think. Stop and think what she was going to say, to do. What if she made a fool of herself? What if she put herself in danger? She would just disgrace her brothers more. However, she couldn't avoid answering him. So, tentatively, she nodded, assuring him that her name was Zivota. Even if he had called her the wrong name, she would not have had the heart to correct him. The question about her age made her bristle slight, though she wasn't sure why. In a soft, timid tone, she answered honestly, "Close to two summers."
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:29 pm

"Oh, you're speaking to me?" Bella sounded astonished, but in a mocking way. Arrogant as ever. Suddenly feeling bad, she realized that wasn't how she should have said it at all. She lowered her head and sighed, mumbling, "Sorry. Hey." As the two lightly ran beside each other. "Um... how have you... been?" She asked softly, not sure what else to say. She knew he was probablt very mad at her, or tired of her. Either way, she would have to put up with it.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:27 am

Ren

"Really?" Ren asked with a slight wag. She was older than he had thought she was. The memory of one of Flight's lovers came into his mind and the brute couldn't help laughing. Raiden (or whatever his name had been) had been good for Flight, but there was no way that he would follow in those paw steps...Though two years was closer than the six that had separated those two. Shaking his head and reminding himself of her personality, he told her jokingly, "I am old enough to be your father. I actually have two daughters that are both older than you."

Daren

The red brute couldn't help but cringe had Bella's words and tone. His body language instantly became even more stiff and uncomfortable. His expression, however, remained neutral, neither offended nor amused by it. The apology made his ears twitch and his tail swayed once. The soft sound of her pawsteps was a familiarity that he had greatly missed, he decided as they ran. He really wasn't a pack animal, but he did miss his friends. "The sun shines seldom, but when it does, it is bright," Daren replied poetically, mostly because it had become one of his favorite quotes. Looking at her, he asked with concern, "Have you been taking care of yourself?" It was odd for Daren to be concerned or at least for him to show it, but they had been friends forever. His mismatch eyes, however, hid his true emotions well.

[[Daren won't shut up with that quote, so I had to add it. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:07 am

xD No problem, I like it.

-

Bella slightly shrugged. "I've been trying." She nodded. She wanted so bad to tackle them both and scream hi's, friendly 'I love you's' and tell them how much she had missed joking around with them. She felt like she wasn't too welcome to though. She wasn't sure what to say to him next.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:10 am

Daren

Nodding silently in agreement, he kept his eyes forward as he ran. There wasn't much that he could say. He wasn't the reason that they had disappeared from Lithe before, so he couldn't apologize, nor could he explain. He always followed Ren without questioning, so he didn't even know why they had left really. A thought occurred to him, and Daren whispered softly, "I missed you." His tone was almost too quiet to be heard over the pounding of their paws, but he felt that he had to tell her. Both he and Ren had missed playing with her and being her friend.

[[Grr, Tehn is gone, but Muzi is supposed to get on and play Zivota, so I don't know what to do. D:]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 am

Running in silence for a short time, Bella's mind was racing. That was, only until she heard a whisper. Barely heard, but it sounded out to be what she thought. "I missed you too." She mumbled, shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal. But it truly was, she just wanted to hide it. She never really showed much emotion now.

-

Awe, I'm sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

Daren

His tail wagged and impulsively, he nudged her before speeding up slightly, playfully changing her to a race. The red brute kept his emotions as tightly sealed away as before, but his body still reacted eagerly, following instinct: play, play, play. He wasn't hungry so the hunt would be for the pack. As a wolf that loved to be alone, he had little interest in serving others. It was just as well for him if they ran and played, rather than hunting. Of course, he hesitated when he realized that Bella might want to stick with Ren...at least until she got to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:41 am

Bella smiled, racing up to his side. She didn't really want a competition, just fun. She needed it. Wagging, she lightly nipped at his scruff, wagging. Without warning, the female leaped sideways, tumbling into Daren and laughing non-stop, as she rolled over on top of him. "I win!" She declared, before leaping up, nipping him, and going into a quick circle, then waited for him to stand so they could take off again.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:47 am

Daren

A small smile briefly flickered over the crimson features, before disappearing. Rolling with the weight, he didn't resist as she landed on top of him. Panting for a second, he sprung up and reared up on his hindpaws. Waving his forepaws in the air wildly at a second, he launched himself at her, growling and barking happily. "I let you win!" he challenged jokingly. Daren nipped at her ears playfully before turning and running in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:57 am

Bella grinned. "Nuh-uh!" She said, sticking her tongue out at him. Nipping back as fast as she could, she accidentally forgot they were supposed to follow, and she took off after him.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:03 am

Daren

"Uh-huh!" he called back over his shoulder. His eyes flickered briefly over the strange fae and his brother, but then landed on the white fae. A mischievous glint lit his eyes and he turned and bolted back towards the hot springs. Spinning just as he reached them, he reared up, hoping that Bella wouldn't notice the water and tackle him. Then, they would both get soaked. It would be brilliant, even if he got wet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next