Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Hundred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Five Hundred Empty
PostSubject: Five Hundred   Five Hundred I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 am

This will be a series of posts all about a story, hopefully in order of the story so you can see character development. They will be going on random inspiration. Each post is five hundred words long and revolves around a random theme. Feel free to PM me with a theme idea.

1. Love
2. Regret
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Five Hundred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Hundred   Five Hundred I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 am

Love

Beautiful and proud, the dark haired woman leaned back against the pillows, smiling down at her companion. The other woman, younger with fair hair, chanced a shy smile at the older lady before kissing her ankle gently.

“I love you,” the blond whispered against the silky, snow white skin.

The brunette laughed and used her foot to raise the blonde’s face to look at her. “Liar,” she declared, her voice rich with laughter. The smile on her face was almost tender as she told the other, “Cody, you only love yourself and money. You’re nothing but a liar.”

The blond smiled again at her before kissing her calf. Her hand cupped the other woman’s heel, holding her foot up delicately. In a worshipping tone, she whispered again, “I love you.”

“Liar,” the brunette repeated. She laughed, one of her hands covering her mouth slightly.

“Daisuki,” Cody whispered again, this time kissing the other’s knee as she shifted forward slightly. Her hair was cut short, almost to look like a boy, but she was bare now and it was apparent how far she was from being male.

The brunette didn’t laugh this time, but her smile was strong, obviously contemplating something. Running her fingers through her companion’s hair, she said, “Say it once more and I’ll believe you.”

Cody smirked, but the expression was lost as she bowed her head to kiss the other’s thigh softly. Looking up, her face shifted to a look of adoration as she whispered, “Je t’aime.”

The brunette beamed at her and then leaned forward to shove her back. “Liar!” she teased with a laugh before hoping up and darting across the room.

Without hesitation, Cody leap up to chase her, wrapping her arms around her elder’s waist and resting her chin on her shoulder. “Why don’t you believe me?” she whined.

“Because you don’t love anyone!” the brunette said with a laugh.

A shriek escaped her as Cody playfully bit her neck. For a moment, they playfully struggled, both laughing and then the brunette twisted to kiss Cody on the lips. Cody’s tight grasp loosened and then the woman turned to embrace her.

The kiss, however, lasted for barely a moment, before the sound of a phone ringing tore them apart. Giving the blonde an apologetic look, the brunette walked over to her bag and picked up the phone. Sighing, she pressed the talk button, and Cody did her best to tone out the words, which wasn’t hard, since the conversation lasted only for a minute.

Returning the phone to the bag and heading for her clothes, the woman seemed put out as she told the other female, “It’s him.”

Cody frowned deeply and complained, “It’s always him! Why do you always leave for him? Don’t you love me more?”

The brunette didn’t answer as she went around the room, pulling on her undergarments and pants before hunting up her blouse. No reply came from the succulent lips.

“Well?” Cody demanded in a hurt tone.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Five Hundred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Artist Corner :: Literature-
Jump to: